Those Who Remain:Wattpadia

By Juggernaut_Infected

(Those Who Remain Roblox x Massive Crossover) -Those Who Remain belongs to Peak Development Studios. -Massive... More

OC - Henry Cobaltton.(UPDATE/REVAMP)
Prologue - "Bacterium."
Chapter 1 - "Chaos at Emeraldine"
Chapter 2 - "Checkpoint Overrun"
Chapter 3 - "Multiverse"
Chapter 4 - "Teyvat"
Chapter 5 = -[.-. . -.. / . -.-- . ...]-
Chapter 6 - "Infection"
Chapter 7 - "多宇宙の疫病"

Chapter 8 - "Contingency"

86 1 1
By Juggernaut_Infected

Location: the entirety of Wattpadia multiverse.

World:Multiverse of Wattpadia.

Time and Date: 1:00 PM, Jan 20, 2051.

Male Y/n Council God#1

>=<

The scene appears to be at Wattpadia Readers United Dimensions..

They were on faction meeting as the news on the Safezone Sector-107 has been breach and other multiple sectors also, by the infected.

MDC commanders, Y/ns, Union Headmasters, Faction leaders..

Ozina(Female Ozpin):"any updates on James Ironwood?"

G&K Commander:"well we put him on a time out monitoring for his actions and suggestions that are far unconventional and unethical on the multiversal situation we're facing right now.."

Female Y/n Council God#4:"and is he still on his own authority"

G&K Commander:"well we've put his Atlas military on stand down.. can't believe that man has gone far too arrogant that everything dangerous he sees is a weaponized opportunity against Salem and the other evil forces on this multiverse."

Male Y/n Council God#2:"and speaking of them.. any news on them?"

Female Dokutah:"I've sent scout operators to Ursus, Lungmen and Chernobog.. seems like they're having a hard time doing their movement goals due to this hellish event.. they've been facing red eye attacks left to right, night to day and earlier to later.."

Male Y/n Council God#2:"as for Sangvis Ferri, KCCO and Paradeus?"

G&K Commander:"we've sent 404 squad to scout itnout.. they haven't gave any news, still they're alive though which is I'm glad of.."

Male Y/n Council God#2:"so the only unaffected area would be Penacony, Belobog and Xianzhou Luofu.."

Y/n#573:"well what about teyvat?"

Female Y/n Council God#6:"well.. Mondstadt has been greatly affected.. thankfully the knights of Favonius evacuated safely.. at the cost of two lesser and tragic sacrifices.. Inazuma is facing lockdown, Snezhnaya is now compromised as infected, Sumeru is going isolated to all foreigners, and Fontaine... still unaware about what's happening.."

PGR Commandant:"so, about the affected areas.. what should we do about it?"

Y/n#583:"just bomb the area, there are no organic matter alive in there anymore right? They've been turned red eyed.."

Female Y/n Council God#7:"no, that won't do.. my fellow Y/n brothers and sisters.."

Male Y/n Council God#1:"send in some legions as extraction rescue teams and clean up crews before we make sure to bomb the affected compromised areas completely."

The higher ups began to agree with the proposal.. they couldn't risk killing any survivors left trapped in the sector by bombing the area blindly.. they could have some little useful information about the infected..

G&K Commander:"I agree with the proposal.. we can't just bomb the areas without any precautions.."

Female Dokutah:"agreed.. there must have any little survivors left.."

Then the door opened to revealed to be a scouts of the council..

Council Scouts#1:"we have found their location..."

G&K Commander:"who?"

Council Scout#1:"Henry, sir."

Y/n Councils:"good."

Male Y/n Council #4:"it seems like we have the survivors and the key person of interest.. I believe he might be more than just a former head of security to so-called Alyth Corp."

>=<

Location: Sector-107

World:Multiverse of Wattpadia.

Time and Date: 1:00 PM, Jan 20, 2051.

Operators of MDC Clean and Rescue Team.

>=<

The scene appears to be at the compromised infected Sector-107..

Bomber Jets were still circling around the city until further updates had been ordered..

Pilot#1:"copy that we'll be flying back until further emergency is immediate."

The bombers then began flying back to the direction as helicopters and vehicles were convoying their way to the sector-107 for clean up and rescue operation.

G&K Commander:"Task Force DEFY and Daybreak Squadron. this is the Commander, over."

AK-15:"this is AK-15 of the Defiance Squadron, loud and clear."

AK-12:"AK-12 here, heard you in the comms Commander."

SCAR-L:"main objective?"

G&K Commander:"the objective is to clean out the infected there. Lethal force has been authorized on hostiles only. If you find any survivors pick them up, unless they took are hostile and unwilling to cooperate, then don't hesitate to drop them."

AN-94:"affirmative Commander."

RPK-16:"hmmm this should be amusing to me, after all.. we're facing undead ELIDs ."

Rhodes Island Operator#135:"I don't think we're facing ELIDs or Oripathy zombies this time.."

As the vehicle had stopped in the gate.. they began to mobilize.. with MDC operators have been coming out of the vehicles to conduct the sweeping and investigations on the infected sector-107

There were two infected soldiers.. all of them were docile and unaware of their presence

Y/n#573:"authorized green light, kill them."

They drop the two infected dead before proceeding inside the sector.

Rhodes Island Operator#573:"two red's dead."

Female Dokutah:"good, await the council's orders"

Male Y/n Council God#1:"all clear, move in and continue the hunt."

Y/n#573:"as you wish council."

Y/n#573:"you heard the higher authority, let's proceed."

They began to check every first area and buildings for any trapped survivors.

Female Y/n Council Goddess#2:"remember, check for any infected wounds, and if they do... Terminate them."

They had no choice but to agree with the Intel update.

One of the infected noticed them and began sprinting towards them.

FAL:"watch out!"

Y/n#573 turned around and sliced off the infected's head off with a clean swing from his W/n.

Y/n#573:"don't worry.. I'm semi-OP."

AK-12:"don't be too overconfident."

Then once they all checked the buildings in the first part of the sector... No survivors were present.

Rhodes Island Operator#582:"no sign of them here."

Male Y/n Council God#3:"proceed to the next part."

As the proceed towards the next part.. glass door was flying back.. and the horde poured out of the building..

Y/n#573:"shit! Move back move back!"

AK-15:"Hostiles!!"

(Play at 1:32)

Rhodes Island Operator#274:"fuckin' hell, I didn't sign up for this shit!!"

Y/n#573:"engage!! kill those red eyed bastards!!"

They began to open fire and deal with the horde..

The horde were consisted from infected civilians, military, MDC operators who were unfortunate on their fate and Riot Units..which are the tough of the basic bunch..

Lethal Bullets, Arts and skills were used against the infected..

One military infected sprinting towards AN-94 was getting close to her but was shot in the head by AK-12 the moment it tried to lunge at her for a bite..

Y/n#573 was on a killing spree against the infected.. even tough riot infected stood no chance when trying to get close to him

Female Y/n Council Goddess#2:"team, what's going on out there?"

Y/n#573:"we got hordes out for our blood.. they're happy to see us here!!"

Male Y/n Council God#1:"don't let any single of them touch any of you! Hold! Hold! Hold! This sector must be searched and it is our priority, don't let them stop and turn you into them!"

Rhodes Island#573:"2ND WAVE!!"

a loud horde alert infected snarl was heard and then more infected had appeared in large numbers from every area..

Rhodes Island Operator#583:"Spore thrower!!"

A bloater infected was reported in the area but was shot clean in the head by SCAR-H..

SCAR-H:"Target eliminated."

Y/n#573:"the fuck are those McDonalds red eyed zombozos?!"

SCAR-H:"my neural cloud had identified them.. and no they're not McDonalds red eyed zombos you said.. they got a name for those special infected.."

Y/n#573:"then what are they called?"

SCAR-H:"Bloaters."

Y/n#573:"fuckin' hate those guys."

They began to clear the 2nd wave of the infected horde.. which the infected began to fall dead rather quickly than the 1st wave..

AK-15:"all threats neutralized"

They began walking through the dead bodies of the infected they killed..

They heard a can falling sound inside the building..

Y/n#573:"y'all hear that?"

AK-12:"heard it.."

Rhodes Island Operator#154:"with both of my ears.."

They began to check inside the building and then searched every room.. until the last room..

AK-12:"doors locked.."

M870 shot the door handle and then Y/n#573 kicked it open.

Y/n#573:"this is the United Wattpadia Factions, stay where you are!"

Civilian survivor#1:"search team? I thought we were getting hopeless after authorized the sector to being bombed ..."

Y/n#573:"no, the council had other change of plans.. we're here to clean and search for survivors.."

Rhodes Island Operator#364:"we need to check you and your friends for any infections, that okay with y'all?"

Civilian survivor#3:"s-sure.. just don't kill us.."

AK-12:"Commander, survivors have been located"

G&K Commander:"excellent. Seems like the operation is going well.."

Y/n#573:"council, we have survivors in this building.. operators are checking on them to make sure they got no infected wounds.."

Male Y/n Council God#1:"excellent. Bring them to extraction point and search the area.. there could be more.."

Y/n#573:"acknowledged."

Rhodes Island Operator#364:"no sign of infections."

Y/n#573:"that's good news, let's bring them back to the extraction."

Rhodes Island Operator#327:"alright, let's go."

The civilians nodded and then began to cooperate and follow with them..

>=TO BE CONTINUED=<

MUSICS USED:

-RBreach UIU theme(council and faction meeting part)

-Entropy Zero 2 ost: Breach and Escape (Deployment part)

-WWZ ost: No Teeth No Bite(Sector-107 scenery)

-Everything Ends Here by Gunpowderbob(open fire horde part)

-Resident Evil 2 Remake OST:Save Room (Civilian Survivors part)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 144 6
Summary: On his journey to return to his world, (M/N) must travel to countless worlds in order to find the coordinates needed. One such world he fall...
24K 335 16
[No Description] *Attention: The pictures/videos/gifs don't belong to me as all of the credits go to their respective owners*
83.1K 3.2K 194
There will always be a greater power. This fact holds true no matter of one's position in the grand scheme. When some realities try to stir up troubl...
101K 1.2K 113
A crossover story where me and the Valkyries from Honkai Impact 3rd go to the world of Genshin Impact for an Isekai adventure journey. Other crossove...