✨WHISPERS OF SEVEN ANGELS ✨

By BeYouTaeFool

"In the silence of her solitude, the whispers of seven angels echoed, each a melody of hope. They danced into... More

PART 1
Part 2
PART 3
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 15

0 0 0
By BeYouTaeFool

Y/n : It...it's..it's nothing like that.!

With that she pushed Taehyung and rushed off.

Jimin : Y/n.!

Y/n ran from Jimin and others. She came in hallway. It was empty. She stopped and took a deep breath.

Y/n : Thank God I ran from there.

She rubbed her chest then she started walking. She was peacefully going suddenly somebody held her wrist and pulled her in a corner.

Y/n was trying to shout but that person covered her face with hands. The corner was very dark.

??? : shhhhh.!!!

Y/n heard and she stopped struggling cause the voice was familiar.

The person slowly removed his hands from her mouth.

Y/n : Jungkook.?

Jungkook was looking at her face even through the darkness.

Y/n : What the hell are you doing.? Why you always pull me like this.?

Jungkook : Cause you don't listen peacefully and always left me with this option.

Y/n : What the hell you want from me.?

Jungkook : You.!

He said without even thinking once.

Y/n : What.?

She asked in confusion.

Jungkook : I... I mean... I want you to listen Jimin.

Y/n : I'm not interested.

Jungkook : Then In whom are you interested..? In that idiot Felix.?

Y/n : You are the one who is idiot here.

Jungkook tightened his grip on y/n's wrists.

Jungkook : Stop being close to him.

Y/n : Why it bothers you.? I can be close to anyone.. it's my wish. Why do you care..?

Jungkook : Cause I don't like that.!

Y/n : Do you really think that matters to me.?

Jungkook : Stop it y/n.

Y/n : I won't. And what if I am interested in him.? You have nothing to do with that.?

Jungkook : I said stop it y/n.

Now he is angry for sure. His anger is be like 🔥 and y/n's behavior is ⛽️

Y/n : I won't, and how dared you to call him Idiot.? He is 100 ways better then you and-

Jungkook : I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP.!!

Jungkook pulled her from her waist and almost shouted on her face making her shut her mouth and eyes.

Y/n's breath got heavy. She couldn't dare to open her eyes.

Jungkook looked at her then after seeing her reaction his anger fell down. He was silently staring at her face closely. He held her cheek and then placed her head on his chest. His one hand was holding her waist while the other was caressing her head. His face face resting on y/n's shoulder.

Jungkook : I'm sorry.! I shouldn't have to shout at you.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes only seeing him wrapping around her.

Y/n : L..leave me Please..!

Jungkook : I'm not feeling good y/n.

Y/n noticed the change in his voice. His voice was be like if he will cry.

Y/n : I have to go in the classroom Please leave me.

She hesitantly said.

But Jungkook buried his face in her neck holding her more tight.!

Jungkook : Are you okay y/n.?

Y/n was confused by his sudden question.

Y/n : Wh..what are you saying.?

Jungkook : Tell me y/n are you okay or not.? Is your body still hurting.?

He asked while patting her head.

Y/n : What did he mean by if my body is still hurting.? What is he even asking from me.?

Y/n pushed him with her whole strength and moved back.

Y/n : What do you meant to say.?

Suddenly the others also came there.

Jimin : Jungkook.! Y/n.! What are you both doing here.?

Y/n looked at them but meanwhile Jungkook was still looking at y/n like if there's is no tomorrow.

Y/n didn't reply and left after looking at Jungkook one last time.

Taehyung : Jungkook what happened?

Jungkook : Nothing special she just argued with me as usual.

They all sighed.

Jin : Why can't you both talk properly for once.?

Jungkook : She started first.

Namjoon : Anyway.. let's go to class.

And they all also left. But there were some more people who watched the whole scene.

Rose : Did you see that Lisa.?

Rose said while pointing at Jungkook who was snuggling his face in y/n's neck.

Lisa was standing there like a dead body. Her eyes were dropping tears. Anger was fully visible on her face.

Jennie : I knew it she is a slut.

Rose : No doubt Jennie. First she stole my Jimin.. I let it go cause of Jimin.. but now she also seduced Jungkook, Taehyung and the others. Did you notice how Taehyung was looking at her in the class.?

She asked while holding Jennie's shoulder.

Jennie clenched her fist while gritting her teeth.

Lisa : But she was also talking with Felix Today.!

Rose : She flirts with every handsome boy.

Lisa : I'll kill that slut for sure. How she dared to touch my Jungkook.?

Jennie : You are right Lisa. Now that's enough. I thought they all are just good friend but this bitch is going too far.

Jisoo : Guy's I think it's not a good idea.

Lisa : Shut up Unnie.. How could you say like that.? Are you on her side.?

Jisoo : I'm not on her side but I think you guys are not in your senses. It's your anger speaking.

Jennie : You are saying like that cause you didn't lose the one you love.  You can't understand our pain Jisoo.

Jisoo : It's not like that Jennie I-

Rose : Then what it is Jisoo.? Are you trying to say that we should spare that bitch who almost snatched our everything.?

Jisoo : Rose try to understand---

Lisa : Enough Jisoo. If you wanna leave then you can go.  There's no need to tell us what to do. We are not kids. We can understand what is wrong and what is right for us. Infact I think you also started liking that slut.

Jisoo : Lisa please... you are misunderstanding me.

Rose : Enough Jisoo.! If you are with us then stay Orelse you can leave.

Jisoo looked at them then she silently left.

Lisa : Did you see.. she also snatched our Jisoo.

Rose : She really left.

Jennie : I didn't expect this from Jisoo.. she left us because of that bitch..?

Rose : That's done here. Now it's our turn.

Time passed.

School was over. Y/n was walking towards the school exist door suddenly a girl called her name.

She turned back and saw a girl was coming towards her. She came and stood infront of her breathing heavily.

Y/n : What happened.? Why you called my name.?

Girl: Y/n.. Ji...Jimin.!

Y/n widened her eyes. She got panic after hearing Jimin's name. She held that girl's shoulder.

Y/n : What happened to Jimin tell me?? Is he okay.? Why are you panting tell me what happened to him.?

Girl : Jimin is in very bad condition he passed out on the rooftop and he is calling your name.

Y/n : What.?

Y/n started running to rooftop as she heard about Jimin's condition.

Y/n : Oh god please keep him safe. Nothing wrong should be happened with him please.

Tears where dropping from her eyes. She quickly opened the door of rooftop and looked around.

Y/n : Jimin.!!

But there was nobody.

Y/n : Jimin.!!

Y/n looked everywhere but it was empty.

Y/n : Where is he.? I'm sure that girl told me he is on rooftop but nobody is here. If he didn't call me then who-

??? : We did.!

Y/n turned back as she heard a familiar voice.

Y/n : Rose.?

Rose, Lisa and Jennie was standing there.

Jennie locked the door and smirked at y/n.

Y/n : Why you called me and why are you locking the door. What the hell are you doing and where is Jimin.?

Rose : Relax bitch... You don't need to care about my boyfriend. I'm here to do that. You should care about yourself instead.

Y/n : What do you mean.?

Lisa : You'll understand soon.

Y/n ignored them and moved towards the door. But Jennie pushed her back and y/n fell down.

Jennie: You can't go that much easily.

Y/n : What the fuck you want from me.? Let me go!

Lisa : We want our boyfriends from you bitch, we want everything that you snatched from us. Our love, our popularity,  our reputation and everything.

Y/n: I didn't snatched anything from you plus none of them is your boyfriend.

Jennie slapped her.

Jennie : Shut the fuck up bitch.!

Y/n became angry. She was about to hit Jennie but Rose pulled her hairs and threw her on the roof again.

Lisa tied her hands with rope.

Y/n : What are you doing leave me.!

Rose : Not so early.

Then they all started punching,  kicking and slaping y/n. She was shouting in pain.

Y/n : Ahhhhh.. Stop it please.

Lisa : Scream bitch.. but nobody will come to save you today.

On the other side.

Jimin and the other members were also exiting the school when suddenly somebody called Jimin's name. They all looked back and saw the person they didn't expect.

Jin : Isn't she Jisoo.?

Suga : It's her. But why is she calling Jimin.?

Namjoon : It could be there new trick.

They were saying this just then Jisoo came infront of her.

Jisoo : Jimin.!

She was panting.

Jimin : What .?

Jisoo : Y/n.!

Jimin and other members looked at each other when she mentioned y/n's name.

Jimin : What happened to Y/n.?

Jisoo : Jimin Y/n is in danger. Lisa, Jennie and Rose have lost their minds. They are going to hurt her. Please go and save her.

Jungkook : And why should we believe you.?

Jisoo : I knew it you won't but please trust me for once. She is really in danger. I beg you please.

They all again looked at each other then nodded.

Jimin : Where is she.?

Jisoo : On the rooftop.

Jimin: I'm trusting you but if I find out that it's your new trick or something then I won't spare you.

Jisoo : Just go and save her.

They all rushed towards rooftop.

BACK TO Y/N :

They all beated y/n very badly. Y/n became very weak she had no energy to fight back.

Lisa : I'm finally satisfied now.

Jennie untied her hands.

Rose : What are you doing.

Jennie : Don't worry she can't do anything now.

Y/n head fell down.

Rose : I love to see you like that.

Suddenly they heard bangs on door.

They all looked back.

Lisa : Now who is this.?

All BTS members reached at rooftop but the door was locked.

Jimin : Shit Jisoo was right.!

Jungkook : Break the door quickly.

Y/n: Jimin!!.

She screamed unconsciously.

Jimin heard her voice.

Jimin : Y/n.? Y/n!! Don't worry I'm here.

With that he started breaking the door with his full strength.

Rose and the 2 girls turned towards her.

You still have guts to say his name you bitch. Rose kicked her in anger.

"ROSE"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 572 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.
496 33 9
Butterfly Effect, A BTS Story He whispered, looking through the rippling mirror as the petals burned behind him, "Will happiness be ours to stay?"
460K 14.8K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
901K 25.4K 64
BTS Imagines❤️ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines