π’π‚π€ππƒπŽπ‹πŽπ”π’.

Autorstwa phoebephobic

- petunia, a rowdy kid who seeks to have some sort of fun in her life should be expected to be experienced wi... WiΔ™cej

my melody backpack
β˜† payment
post delusion

it never happened, it was a secret.

11 0 91
Autorstwa phoebephobic

petunia walks in the classroom, majority of her classmates absent from the room as they probably gathered for breakfast.
that doesn't mean the classroom is empty.

in fact, there's a few. but one of them particularly stood out.

whether it's in a good way is debatable.

popular girl, ×@<(¡€ @¥€ř$, (pronounced marcy, hates the nickname soccer for some reason, goes by the nickname "multiplication mark"), infamous for multiple reasons. but even just by first impression, her style is quite weird. at first, her appearance was a bit more normal, basic specifically, though now she dresses in all black with poorly put makeup. maybe petunia's just judgmental, but she thinks the girl's eyebags stood out quite a bit, or was it the wrinkles? it was weird. maybe she just went through puberty quicker.
the more abnormal thing was that she usually sits in the back, though she decides to sit next to petunia this time, who usually sat in the middle. petunia's seat wasn't taken, but should petunia really decide to sit next to this odd individual?

why not.

petunia walks up to her desk, to which she immediately smells a bit of bad odor even though she hasn't even gone near ×@<(¡€ at all. it was badly smelly, as if someone let their pet poop all over the floor and never bothered to clean it up, and the weirdest thing was that this smell was never near her before. was it ×@<(¡€'$ doing?
before petunia could think any more of it, she seems to have caught ×@<(¡€'$ eye, to which ×@<(¡€ looks up at her and opens her mouth. "oh, petunia. right?" and the aroma gets worse. it's as if that were her breath, but there was no way someone's breath could be so strongly stinky, and so petunia gives her a benefit of a doubt as she does her best to hold her breath. petunia even feels herself going a bit pale. she nods and dares to speak. ".. yes?" petunia bravely sits down, the smell getting closer and stinkier than ever. before ×@<(¡€ could speak up, petunia couldn't take it anymore and puts the melody bag on her lap and unzips it so that she could take out her perfume. "i think you need this."

×@<(¡€ seems quite offended, looking at petunia as if she was crazy. "what for? are you calling me stin-" petunia interrupts her as she sprays perfume onto her face, before tapping the bottle so that the perfume smell was replacing all of the smelly toxins in the air. aggressively. ×@<(¡€ coughs intensely, making petunia repulse as she finally stops. does a person really cough this much from a couple sprays of perfume? "h- COUGGUGUH AAAAGGHHEEEEHH AGHHHEEHHH ... hey!! i- COUUGHGHH ... WATCH IT! i have asthma!" ×@<(¡€ claims, to which petunia does put her perfume bottle away. reluctantly, as she can still smell a bit of the bad smell from her, but it was somehow a lot better than before. petunia is a bit skeptical as, although she doesn't know how asthma attacks work, it shouldn't be so convenient that she'd be able to recover so easily. not that it was a bad thing, she didn't want to kill anyone, so she kept quiet. "my bad. just smelt something, it was bad."

×@<(¡€ gets over her coughing eventually and ends up letting out a scoff as petunia claims to have smelt a bad odor. "whatever." she changes the topic, confused as to why she hears so much about stinking whenever people get near her. she decides she doesn't want to talk about it. ×@<(¡€ looks over towards petunia's my melody bag. "i've never seen you with that bag before. where'd you get it from?" ×@<(¡€ asks, leaving petunia confused. what did she mean, 'i've never seen you with that bag'? it sounded like petunia was being watched, but surely that couldn't be the case. no one was that creepy. at least she hoped. petunia doesn't comment on that part specifically. "... hot topic. someone bought it for me." petunia says in a tone where she tried to make it seem like she wasn't very interested in talking to ×@<(¡€.

in her defense, it wasn't just that ×@<(¡€ was too unattractive, as in unhealthy, but apparently ×@<(¡€ has hooked up and cheated on many people on her first few weeks of school. it sounded freaky, as it was confusing how ×@<(¡€ could attract so much people when she looks so... aged, but petunia supposes it was just rumors. still, she didn't get a good feeling from this person. there wasn't anything positive around her, not that people were talking about. and so it was awkward, but ×@<(¡€ seemed to be insistent on talking.

"who bought you it?" ×@<(¡€ asks, supposedly out of curiosity, but there was a bit of a demanding undertone to her words, as if she was looking for a name and wouldn't accept anything else. petunia attempts to shrug it off as her overthinking. "you probably don't know him." ×@<(¡€ seemed a bit agitated and petunia didn't give her a clear answer, and was about to respond until footsteps were heard walking into the classroom.
petunia lifts her head up to see who came in, and if guardian angels were real, they saved her life.

valerie had walked in the classroom, having the same homeroom class as petunia. "hey, valerie!" petunia suddenly gets up from her seat, grabbing her stuff including her my melody bag and speed walks up to valerie, finally more free from the bad smell.

valerie could feel a glare at her, not knowing what it was, but was more so concerned about the smell of petunia. it wasn't there before, though valerie always had a bad sense of smell, so maybe she was being delusional. but she still asks about it. "hiii, ... what's that smell?" petunia's expression turned into a bit of a scared look, to which she suddenly whips out her perfume out of the melody purse again and sprays it over herself. "i'll tell you later. what has you here so early? nobody else from breakfast came back yet." not that petunia was complaining, as she was saved.
"oh, well, i was just about to talk about that." valerie clears her throat, fine now that the perfume replaced the small stink. "i was just going to meet up with my friend, right? and i did. but guess what? she ended up getting surrounded by all these guys, and i literally could not talk to her with the swarm she got! gosh, popular people." she complains, dismissing the fact that petunia was a bit well-known herself, but not to that same extent. "who was it?" petunia asks. "sayaka, and man am i mad about it. not at her, but we barely get to talk anymore since she's practically famous!" "oh, sayaka, your crush?" "what crush? hussshh!! stop spreading rumors, you little pink princes-"
"petunia!!"

valerie directs her gaze to where the calling of petunia's name came from, which also made petunia turn herself around as she internally groans at the fact she recognizes the insufferable voice that dared muttering out her name. ×@<(¡€ does a hand gesture for petunia to sit back over next to her. petunia, feeling nice now that valerie was around, gave her a hand gesture back, holding her hand up to tell ×@<(¡€ to wait as she turned back to valerie and whispered to her ear.
"valerie, do me a favor."
"yeah?"
"tell ×@<(¡€ i'm sitting with you or something. i'm not sitting next to her." petunia says sternly. heck, even in a scared manner, as she felt a bit traumatized from smelling the bad odor from that seat.

now, valerie wasn't one to be assertive, and although she doesn't decline, she does sort of panic on what to say and asks about it. "oh, um, what do i say?" she says out loud, to which petunia gestures for her to quiet down since petunia didn't want to make it obvious that she was telling valerie to save her. "like, you want me to sit with you instead or something." petunia whispers, which was simple enough for valerie to slowly nod. petunia turns back around to ×@<(¡€ as valerie speaks.
"hey, ×@<(¡€, i'm gonna have petunia sit next to me, if that's alright with you." valerie says, getting a bit nervous to see how ×@<(¡€ changed from impatient to furious, opening her mouth and closing it a few times as if she was struggling to put words out of her mouth. it was as if she was going to talk back, but for some reason, she takes mercy and ends up keeping her little composure to tell petunia to come over nonetheless, just for a few seconds. petunia looks back at valerie with an expression that was basically screaming "please help me" before she walks over to ×@<(¡€'$ desk, holding her breath. the only reason she complied was to get it over with.
×@<(¡€ leans over to petunia's ear, getting her breath. "meet me at the alleyway after school, a few blocks from the school building. i'll leave my tracks." petunia was confused as to why she was offered to meet up with her, suspicious, even. hell, what does she even mean by 'leaving her tracks'? she just side eyes ×@<(¡€ as she walks back to valerie to their new seats, having no assigned seating chart.

after school
petunia decided within a few minutes that she wasn't going to meet up with ×@<(¡€, planning to go back home like she was planning on. and also, she was longing for the sweet freedom out of school, even if it was just for a couple hours until she'd return. suddenly, valerie runs up to petunia and seems in a hurry to tell her something. "petunia!"
petunia turns around and walks a bit slower to let valerie catch up. "what's up?" valerie quickly catches her breath and says out of nowhere: "hey.. i've been talking with ×@<(¡€ and she's really nice." valerie starts off quite sudden and weirdly. petunia is immediately astounded by her words. ×@<(¡€? NICE? where was thing coming from? "she even has some silly but impressive traits, like.. being able to hack, at this age too! and is a violin prodigy apparently. stuff like that!" petunia blinks a couple times at valerie to make sure what valerie was saying was real. and also dismisses the 'skills' valerie was told ×@<(¡€ had, not believing it for a second.

"... valerie, you know that smell i had earlier that morning when you walked in?" petunia says in a hushed tone. "yeah?" valerie responds. petunia's face scrunches as she recalls the name. "it was ×@<(¡€. it was all ×@<(¡€!! i- i don't know her, but i heard she's been hooking up, catfishing people, bullying people to a bad degree, even. and to top it all off," petunia shivers. "she has bad hygiene."

valerie was about to speak, but her mouth is left agape before she lets out a sigh, realizing petunia wouldn't be convinced. "then, let me tell you something." valerie leans in petunia's ear to whisper, to which petunia also leans in curiously, not knowing what else valerie had to say. "look, i had a little conversation with ×@<(¡€ and she was nice! good to talk to. but in truth, i did get paid to say that. don't tell her that part. " valerie leans back when she finishes, only to see petunia side eyeing her. "hey, don't look at me like that! she brought up a good amount of money for my sanrio stuff." valerie tries to reason, making petunia connect the dots.
she got bribed.

petunia sighs. ".. don't you think it's just, weird that she paid for you to tell me to.. talk to her, even? not even socially awkward people are that audacious." valerie thinks about it and it is quite weird, but instead huffs and tries to convince petunia. "true that, i can't defend her for that, but... come on! she- she offered me, money, for a limited edition sanrio plush! and it looks especially cute!" valerie pleas. "why can't you just scam her or something? because honestly, i'd just take the bag and go... i ain't talking to her." petunia stays (reasonably) stubborn. and she would've stayed like that, until she looked down at the melody bag she was still holding and had an idea, looking back up at valerie's concerned face, as she didn't want to scam anyone.

"actually, i have a deal." petunia offers, to which valerie nods to listen.
"which would be?"
"i talk to ×@<(¡€ only for a bit, on the condition of if you set me up with rantaro. we'd be so cute together, you know?"
"who's that again?"
petunia deadpans at valerie's confused expression. "the guy i was talking about this morning! the hot topic guy!" petunia barely elaborates helpfully, but it did give valerie an idea of who she was talking about.
"ohhh, him. umm, alrighty. i'll sure try. 'cause that sanrio plush ×@<(¡€ is to die for, honestly." valerie gives a thumbs up. "you got a deal! i think she told you to meet up with her in the alley a few blocks straight down. i'll text you later!" valerie goes running off before petunia could say bye, trying to find rantaro as her end of the deal. petunia didn't really think valerie would accept so easily, so she was quite dumbfounded. but, since it did look like valerie was getting to rantaro, petunia gulps nervously as she turns the other way to the alleyway.

"i'll leave my tracks."
petunia recalls ×@<(¡€ mentioning, to which she looks down and she swore people were in front of her, waiting to get picked up. however, she now sees dark footsteps. heck, they didn't even look like footsteps, each 'foot step' seeming like rough cone shapes. funnily enough, it kind of looked like... black lungs.
not knowing what the science behind it was, she ends up following it anyway since it was where the alley was headed.

as she comes across the alleyway, she walks behind the wall and leans over to see ×@<(¡€ leaning back against the wall. though, as if ×@<(¡€ was a hawk, she sees petunia at the corner of her eye and immediately ushers her to come over with a motion of her hand, not even waving as a greeting. petunia is bothered by this, but remembering that she would probably get paid with a date with rantaro for this, she reluctantly walks over as she holds her breath.
×@<(¡€ uncrosses her arms and stands back up on her own away from the wall. "i'm gonna show you a secret. can you close your eyes?" petunia is confused, and quite suspicious of this. "what do you mean, close my eyes? how are you gonna show me anything with my eyes closed? plus, what are you even gonna d-" petunia gets cut off and rethinks her life choices as she felt a blindfold get thrown over her eyes, somehow perfectly, and boy did it stink. petunia coughs, as if she was dying from the terrible aroma. maybe she should've just closed her eyes. "what are you-" petunia fails to ask as she feels herself pass out, the last thing she say before her eyes ultimately closed being ×@<(¡€'$ figure turn into a silhouette of... a witch?

??????
petunia grows conscious, seeing herself face a wall and slowly looking down to see herself on a mattress. a dirtily white mattress, to which she freaks out and was about to scream.
"... aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—"
"hey, hey! quit it! it's just me, petu'!"
petunia repulses at the nickname and the disgusting voice she heard. "don't call me that." ×@<(¡€ was about to argue and seemingly whine as petunia immediately expresses her distaste with ×@<(¡€ calling petunia such thing. though, she for once, gains self-control. "whatever, that's something to talk about later."
petunia looks up at ×@<(¡€. as if it were halloween, she wore the goofiest witch hat and weary dress, the ugliest costume petunia has ever seen in her life. but that wasn't her concern. petunia suddenly jumps off the bed, grabs her my melody bag and sprays herself with the perfume along with the bag before freaking out. "... where the hell am i, you, you witch!? hell, why are you even wearing a witch costume?!" ×@<(¡€ scoffs at petunia's words. "don't be so mean, kid! i just wanted to hang out." petunia would've thought ×@<(¡€ was saying this as a joke and had malicious intent, but she seemed to be genuinely serious. weirdly, at that. petunia feels extremely uncomfortable and was about to attempt to run off, but petunia proves she was a witch by suddenly pulling out her wand, summoning a cauldron out of nowhere in the room after sparking some sort of colored gas to spawn the object. she quickly pulls out a potion bottle like she was a magician, makes a quick concoction as petunia watches in confusion. suddenly, ×@<(¡€ turns around to petunia and spills the liquid in the potion onto petunia.

petunia doesn't feel anything. thinking that ×@<(¡€'$ goofy magic failed, petunia decides to get up and quickly attempt to sprint off, but before she could find her way, her last moments were smelling some sort of bad smoke that had her choking before she blacks out, quickly sitting up to see ×@<(¡€ in front of her again.
she got teleported back.
petunia looks at ×@<(¡€ in terror, disgust (both at the deadly smell, appearance and actions) and exclaims defensively. "what the hell did you do, you freak?!" ×@<(¡€ is of course, offended and just as defensive. "i would've explained if you didn't just run off, you cunt!" petunia was obviously angered as well, since ×@<(¡€ didn't really have a right to be insulting her back. though, petunia doesn't get to make another remark as ×@<(¡€ suddenly apologizes, being out of character. at least from her reputation. "... look, i'm sorry, i've just... been having it rough lately. i know this is creepy, but, i just.. wanted to hang out." she sighs. "and i thought we talked well. i don't really know how to socialize and... i.. i show people i think i'm close with my secret...
i'm a witch."

petunia would most definitely not accept this dumbfounding apology, for she wasn't naive, but her brain feels a sensation of weird dizziness, so much so that the second she speaks, she mutters out a lazy "it's alright."
WHAT.
"wait, really?"
"no!" petunia thinks, and attempts to say as she opens her mouth. "hell no!" but nothing comes out. the only things that come out are kind words. "yeah, but, i mean.. this is all definitely weird. and i don't like how you basically kidnapped me, per say..."
"but i have a lot to show, so come on!" ×@<(¡€ suddenly lifts her hand up in a motion for her to get up, which makes petunia get up. as if she was a voodoo doll. the only good thing about this was that petunia managed to keep distance as her legs followed to where ×@<(¡€ was headed, but everything else was actually insane.

×@<(¡€ and petunia were walking down the hallway, though petunia tries to stop her steps as her eyes are immediately attracted to a hot pink colored door. it was wooden, yet it was hot pink. as in, roblox lava type of bright pink. ×@<(¡€ takes note of the fact that petunia wasn't stopping to try and escape, for petunia hadn't made any complaints of trying to run, and so ×@<(¡€ turns around to see petunia staring at the hue of the door. "petunia? come on, i still need to show you something! follow me NOW."

"who is petunia? also, stay away from my room, ×@<(¡€! i just finished cleaning up my room." an unfamiliar voice said behind the hot pink door petunia was so attracted to. it left petunia baffled as to how ×@<(¡€ had people in her... what felt like a laboratory. this leads to curiosity. "wait, you actually have people here?" petunia asks, getting ×@<(¡€ offended, but before there was any other response, they both were interrupted by the girl's voice once more. "huh? ×@<(¡€, you bring people here?!" "mind your own business, you brat! gosh, you're annoying." ×@<(¡€ yells back, seeming to not wanting to engage with this person. they both suddenly heard shuffling for a few moments before the door abruptly opened, a kid peeking behind. "oh, wwoowww! you did actually have someone over?" the young girl had a mask on that was sloppily put, which was probably what the shuffling was all about. petunia didn't get to respond as ×@<(¡€ cut her off. "shut up, fiona! seriously, why can't you just find something else to do?"

fiona seems to ignore ×@<(¡€ as she faces petunia. "soo, you're petunia, right?" "yeah..." petunia had no idea what was going on as ×@<(¡€ continues to huff, like she was throwing a tantrum that petunia wasn't paying attention to her. "give me a second, soccer," 'fiona' puts her arms out since she had them behind her, revealing a box of masks, to which she takes out five and hands them to petunia. "don't call me that, skank!" ×@<(¡€ remarks, to which petunia defends since ×@<(¡€ was being awfully moody towards this girl. "what the hell you so pressed for?! don't call her a skank!" "but pettuuu, she's so annoying..." ×@<(¡€ whines, almost making petunia trip backwards from how disturbed she was due to how ×@<(¡€ was talking to her. "don't call me that." petunia repeats the phrase.

oddly enough, as fiona pushes petunia to lean down so that fiona could whisper properly to her ear, fiona didn't have nearly as bad as a smell like ×@<(¡€ did. and so, petunia crosses off the chances of them being related. "take these. you'll need these, trust me." fiona pushes the five masks to petunia's hands, to which she takes like instructed. "you've smelt how bad she is, right? so that's what those are for. wear one at a time, those can wear out since ×@<(¡€ doesn't really like masks.. so she used magic to get those weary once in a while. come back here if you need more." fiona continues to give directions. "and you can trust me, i'd know how.. ew, smelly she is. i'm her sibling, i'd know." petunia's suspicions about fiona not being ×@<(¡€'$ sister vanishing. it was unbelievable from how drastic the differences between the two were. the best difference being that fiona's hygiene seemed to be normal. surprise did show on petunia's expression.

"get over here, petunia! ain't no way you gonna get brainwashed by her. seriously, this is pissing me off! why are you talking with that little brat?!" ×@<(¡€ exclaims. how ironic, you'll see
"hang on a minute!" fiona tries to save some time, and as she advises to petunia once more, it's a bit quick, so it was a good thing petunia knew how to listen when the time was necessary.
"listen carefully, okay? you'll need to go soon since she's really demanding today, and i'm not sure why.
for one, really use those masks to your advantage. avoid her friends since although their smell is okay, their breath can stink.
two, do not ever bring up her violin. not that she'd play it, but if you boost her ego too high while mentioning it, she might just try and play for you, and you do not want that to happen.
three, don't go near her cauldron room. it's not the room you probably woke up in. she'll definitely show you at some point, but tell her that you want to look at other areas of hers that you find interesting and she'll probably let you. but that cauldron room is dangerous, and not just because of how stinky it is.

and lastly, considering that you're probably not here by choice, don't go near her or her friends at any cost. she told you she was a witch, right? she lies, but this, she's not kidding. she can use black magic on you and she probably has. they all use a spell called 7@93, and you need to get away. but don't run off out of the house, she'll know and teleport you back. just try to be patient and wait until she's done, and as long as you distance yourself, you'll probably break free soon from—"
"FIONA! what the hell is taking you so long, you bastard?!" ×@<(¡€ yells, extremely impatient as petunia is appalled by all this information. "let's go, 'tunia." petunia doesn't have enough time to argue against the second nickname she's given by ×@<(¡€ as she gets dragged away before she can. she could only see fiona waving at her for good luck, pointing at her mask before she gets back into her room and shuts the door. this reminds petunia to put on a mask like she advised, and boy did the smell go away greatly.

petunia is dragged into room that seems like... a kitchen? filled with many other witches that fiona seemed to have mentioned as "×@<(¡€'$ friends." petunia is horrified at how aged they looked, it was almost unbelievable that even ×@<(¡€ was the same age as her. "yo, $¡€<<@!" ×@<(¡€ calls out to one witch. pronounced sea-era, era as in the i want to go home era. the $¡€<<@ girl turns her head around, revealing her extreme wrinkles as she also walks up to ×@<(¡€. "yo, you two wanna see the cookies we made so far? &|@_(@ is working on the dough." "ooh, yes! petunia, let's go!" ×@<(¡€ continues to drag petunia.

petunia had no consensus on what was going on at this point. it went from valerie bribing her into this situation to being dragged to a kitchen full of witches and one captive. or at least, that's what she thought fiona was. petunia was just zoning out, not listening to a thing these freaks said. petunia was dragged by magic to an oven. they were watching and talking about the cookies being baked, and how they were going to gain so much less weight from the magic sugar and cookie shaper they put. which sounded like bs, but if magic existed, what even was real? at this point petunia, thought she was hallucinating as she swore she saw a cookie run away when ×@<(¡€ and $¡€<<@ were occupied with talking. petunia, being curious, wants to follow this cookie. "×@<(¡€, lemme see what other cookies y'all got. can you let go of me" petunia asks in a tone where it doesn't sound like she's even asking, but ×@<(¡€ being delighted that petunia was (supposedly) interested in the cookie-making, she does make it so that petunia could move freely.

"you need to get away. but don't run off out of the house, she'll know and teleport you back."
petunia recalls fiona saying to her, which leaves her conflicted. should she really follow this? her opportunity out of this house was almost right in front of her. however, her thoughts are interrupted as she sees the cookie again, to which petunia carefully follows.
she doesn't get to see how fancily the cookie is decorated, nor is she questioning that specifically since the thing in question was to how the cookie was even alive and moving. her train of thought is once again, cut off as she sees the cookie fall into some sort of portal on the ground. petunia looks back to see how far she was, and she was just in the backroom of the kitchen. to jump in this portal was so tempting.
"PETUNIA!!"
petunia feels herself getting pulled again, but instead of being gravitated to ×@<(¡€ once more, petunia somehow falls back and whether she wanted to or not, she falls into the portal, screaming.

???????
petunia blinks twice to see herself, landing in front of a table.
the table consisted of an extremely nicely decorated replication of earth, only that it was all bread and cookie/food-themed. it was cute, but not petunia's concern. where even was she? and where did that cookie from earlier go?

".. w-... what in tarnation?"
petunia hears a guy say, making her look down to see a cookie.. talking and emoting...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—"
petunia feels a splash of espresso thrown at her face. this stops her screaming since the espresso burnt a bit over her face (not enough to cause a literal mark, just a sting.), but she is still confused without a doubt. she wipes the small splash of espresso off her face and looks down to see a horrified cookie.
"j-.. just, what are you..?" the cookie exclaims in both shock and terror. "... i've got it! you're a witch! ... you're.. a witch..." the cookie mutters. "but, you do look quite different from the typical... very different..."

"i ain't no witch!" petunia scoffs. "those are the others! well then, what are you?! cookies don't talk."
"we do, indeed? i'm not sure what delusions you're having." the cookie shrugs.
"what the hell? they don't!"
"then who's talking to you right now?" the cookie asks sarcastically.
"that's... that's what i'm tryna figure out!!!!-" petunia was practically having a crisis.
the cookie hums to itself. "you don't seem like the average witch... i don't think the ordinary would.. have such a reaction towards our species." the cookie crosses its arms. "where did you come from, then?"
"i got no clue, bro. some disgusting, weird, stinky kid in my class just kidnapped me and likke... i fell to a portal here, or something.."
"huh, that's.. fascinating? i've never heard anything so crazy of the sort." the cookie mumbles to himself. "the name's espresso cookie. what's yours?"
"... petunia. also, who mixes espresso and cookie together? that's honestly kinda gross."

"petunia... that'd translate to, test subject 93 plus 1, fit at the garden of the herb.. say, you don't mind if i take you in to, examine some things?"
"what are you, an interrogator? also, ain't no way i can even fit, goofy!! and, what the hell is up with the name? test subject? i can literally just, eat you or have you in crumbs if i wanted to."
"th-that's vile!! t-to even suggest such a thing..!!" the espresso cookie is baffled by such a threat, considering it a death threat towards him. it technically was. "fine, fine! you could've just said no, you.. you imbecile, honestly." the cookie throws a small fit as it readjusts it's glasses. it takes a closer look at petunia. petunia was a literal human while espresso was just, a cookie, and so he was fascinated since he never got to see such a creature up close. "this is all very interesting. hm, say... who is this "disgusting kid" in your class that brought you here?"
"oh, don't even get me started. that kid just sat next to me one day and boy did she smell bad. even my perfume didn't help! and apparently she bribed my friend into convincing me to hang out with her, and here i am. gosh, am i stupid for this." petunia clears her throat. "by the way, the weirdo's name is ×@<(¡€."

espresso cookie seems horrified at the name. "×.. ×@-×@<(¡€..?!" espresso exclaims in fear, "the witch!?" to which petunia sighs. "i know. it's why i have a mask, for your information... she needs to take 10 showers daily." petunia suddenly raises a brow. "you know her?"
".. y- yes, that witch has forsaken our livelihoods in our darkest ages... although she's just one of them all, she may be the worst, not planning to just eat us, but to-"
"PETUNIA!!"

suddenly a harsh ringing banged in petunia's head and ears, and before she knew it, she passes out, only to quickly open her eyes back to seeing the horrifying sight of the witch, to which she opens her mouth to scream, though ×@<(¡€ speaks before that happens.
"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU RUN OFF TO?! you weren't supposed... t... the coo............._____  kies ....___ c... .. ____ties..."
petunia's sense of hearing unfortunately drowned out right when she almost heard the mention of.. cookies.. as she felt her head spinning in dizziness. from being so tired due to falling in and out of consciousness, she feels her eyes close once more.

alleyway
petunia sits up immediately, drenched in adrenaline and slightly sweating, her brain trying to recall fragments of what just happened. she felt a weird sensation, and it wasn't just a normal headache. she looks up to see ×@<(¡€ leaning against the brick wall again, looking down on petunia. "wh.. you.. you witch..!!- what the hell did you do, you-" petunia attempts to question but she isn't able to come off as threatening with her dizziness, and so ×@<(¡€ cuts petunia off. "petunia," she exhales. "it never happened."  ×@<(¡€ suddenly walks away from the alleyway, leaving petunia sitting in confusion. did she really wake up to a witch's laboratory, seeing a fantastical hot pink room, and alive talking running cookies?
she supposed, it was a secret. a freaky one.

"it never happened,
it was a secret."
— Jojo Siwa, Karma, 2024

IM DONE IM DONE M DONE !!!!!
look out for the bonus chapter
i did the jojo siwa ref before you found out ur next victim chap was jojo siwa but u can take this as a jojo siwa easter egg for your own little book AntiBlackLungs EijiroAsh

will be surprised if u read allat

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
31K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"