Grumpy (Male enid x f!reader)

By -UrGay-

~~~~~♡~~~~~ Y/n l/n, A shy outcast transferring to nevermore. she ends up rooming with our favorite goth gir... More

nevermore
first day of classes
the sleepover
ew
dress shopping
feelings
rav'N
hickeys/parents weekend pt1
A/N
parents weekend pt2
parents weekend pt 3
parents weekend pt 4
I think...

tour

49 2 0
By -UrGay-

Y/ns pov

"And this is the main room!" Enid smiled "this is where mostly everyone hangs out after classes or whenever" he still had ahold of my hand. I honestly wasn't complaining he was kinda sweet and seemed like the type of person to keep me save along with Wednesday. She's kinda like me just more non-emotional.

"There are four main groups of outcasts, fangs, furs, stoners and scales" I nodded as he spoke "fangs are vampires, stoners are gargoyles, scales are sirens" he smiled and looked down at me "then werewolves, aka me!" "That actually makes a lot of sense" I muttered and he titled his head like a confused puppy. "You give golden Retriever vibes" I gave a tiny tiny smile and he smiled.

"Yo, Enid, Wednesday" a sudden voice peeked in and we turned to see a tall guy, slightly taller then enid, with a beanie on. "Dude, the new girl is a witch!" He didn't seem to notice me till he looked at enid's hand then at me slightly peeking out from behind enid "oh" he smiled "is it true?" I just nodded a bit and slightly tightened my grip on enid's hand "uh she's shy, Ajax. Let's calm down a bit" enid smiled at Ajax who just nodded before looking around a bit.

"Xavier is staring at her" Wednesday's voice piped up and enid growled a bit and I looked up at him "who?" I muttered and he pointed at a guy who was obviously staring straight at me. "Uh" I muttered and looked up at enid "uncomfortable" was all I said and enid looked at me, his face softened.

He turned so he was blocking Xavier's view. He smiled at me "thank you" I muttered. He softly squeezed my hand "you're welcome".

After we finished the tour, enid, Wednesday and I went back to Wednesday and my dorm. I walked into the bathroom and slipped on my uniform before I walked out. "Can I add things to it?" I muttered and Wednesday nodded and I turned to enid "I think it's a bit big" he looked at me and nodded "just a bit, we can fix it" he smiled.

We were now outside with my brother saying our byes. "I'm gonna miss you" I muttered hugging my brother. "I know, I'll miss you too but there is a parents weekend, I'll be here" I smiled at that and nodded "bye, bubby" "bye n/n" he drove off and I felt like I was gonna cry.

Enid slightly wrapped his arm around my shoulder "it'll be okay, I promise" he muttered and I nodded. "Let's get back to our dorms, we have classes tomorrow".

We made it back and I unpacked all my stuff. Mine and Wednesday's dorm was dark to say the least. Black on her side, mostly black and maybe a bit of dark red on mine. We went to bed pretty early maybe around 10 pm. Well that's early for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 797 20
Zoe is keeping her little self in. One day her mom found out about it her parents are really supportive. But her dad sells her to a mafia leader. Le...
20.2K 424 28
You are Y/n Hardscrabble Стерлинг Morozov-Rodriguez, and you're Mike's best friend since childhood, and he's yours. Going to Monster University has b...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
25.8K 706 9
Male! Belle [1991/2017] Book 7 " There must be more than this provencal life. " Y/n never liked romance. It was always too perfect the way it would a...