a clash of death.

SkylerCampbell0

my final story. Еще

main characters
main character powers
where?
the core of time

just the beginning

26 1 0
SkylerCampbell0

Alu: *trying to play with super kitty* come on kitty, let's play, you are always resting or sleeping.

Super Kitty: no Alu, I don't want to play right now, I just want to rest.

Alu: that's all you ever want to do, just for a few nights, Pleaseeeeee *does the puppy eyes*

Super Kitty: *growls low in my throat* I said no, now get lost!

Alu: ugh! Fine, your so stubborn- *feels the ground shake badly* uh kitty

Super Kitty: I felt it to *flies up into the sky and looks around*

Alu: Do you see anything?!

Super Kitty: no! *flies higher and almost gets shot down by a missile* woah! *dives under it and uses my heat vision to blow the missile up* that was close *looks at where it came from* Alu! Head south to the alleyway!

Alu: got it *taps my chest and my suit forms around me as I take a downward dog stance then blast off at super speed*

Super Kitty: *follows her from above*

Alu: *stops inside the alleyway* alright criminal- huh? *finding nothing I sit confused* but-

Criminal: *smacks her on the head from behind with a crowbar hard, causing her head to bleed*

Alu: *yelps upon feeling the contact then falls and looks at the criminal as he uncloaks*

Criminal: he was right, you are stupid and predictable *raises the crowbar again to strike her head again*

Super Kitty: *flying down and slamming into him then knocks him to the floor with a powerful blow to his head. Looks at Alu* you okay?

Alu: *rubs my head with my paw* y-yeah, thanks *smiles at him*

Criminal: my master predicted this too.

Super Kitty: *hisses at him while starting to float as my eyes glow bright* Who are you?!

Criminal: can't say, if I do it'll ruin my masters victory.

Alu: Who is your master then! *growls as sparks start flying off my suit and fur*

Criminal: you'll find out when he arrives on earth and starts killing everyone you care about *starts leaving the alleyway*

Super Kitty: *flies at him* your not going anywhere!-

Criminal: until we meet again. *turns, pulling out a pistol and shooting him with black kryptonite then throwing down a smoke bomb that explodes into smoke, causing me to disappear*

Super Kitty: *gets hit by the bullet and falls down to the ground*

Alu: *gasp* Kitty! *runs over and quickly picks him up and runs him to base*

Super kitty: *unconscious due to the black kryptonite*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
49.8K 4.4K 124
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
119K 24.8K 75
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့