๐”๐๐‹๐€๐–๐…๐”๐‹ | ๐Ÿ๐“๐Ž๐๐„

By nidadon

"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ† More

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐’
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜

๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐

2.1K 118 9
By nidadon

ATLANTA, GA. 📍
OCTOBER 2023

Liked by: nolaboysi & 4,567 others
@ theyaraj: chill shit.

Comments:
Azariasocute: my luvr 🥰
Clayco.Nae: Bow wow braids by me on my bychhhh 😍
↪️theyaraj: aggravating ass! Lmao
Nolaboysi: 🤞🏽

Yara tossed her phone back down while she finished her last client of the night. She was doing a 22mm hybrid lash set on one of her favorite clients, Brit. Britt was an Instagram model who was also an ambassador for Yara's business.

"Alright." She grabbed the lash fan and handed it to Britt.

"She's taking it!" Britt grabbed the fan while looking in her phone's camera at her new lash set.

Yara laughed while she began cleaning up the suite. Today, she was supposed to go see Siah before he left for New Orleans for the weekend. She knew this weekend was gonna be pretty hard on him so she did what she could to keep him in good spirits.

"I just cashapped you the money with a tip baby, let me know if you got it." Britt looked up at Yara.

"I told you, you don't have to pay Br-" Yara shook her head while grabbing her phone. Britt was a brand ambassador. As long as she promoted the business, she received new sets.

"Unt unt, keep it!" Britt hugged Yara, "Love you boo, I'll be back in two weeks."

"Love you too, stay safe." She said while Britt walked out.

Locking the door behind Britt, she began grabbing her things to head out too. Checking her phone she seen Siah sent her a picture of himself in the mirror. She was supposed to be coming over to do his hair for his trip.

It was Thursday night and Siah had just washed his hair. He stood in the mirror and took a picture to send to Yara. She was supposed to be coming over to do his hair. She told him to wash and condition it before she came because she had a client.

ight I finished it
- delivered @ 10:36 PM

im on my way. you could've smiled or something damn! Who forever 21-
-deliveeed @ 10:37 PM

Man hurry up and get over hea lmaoo.
-delivered @10:37 PM

Turning the light off in the bathroom, he walked back in his room. He had clothes everywhere due to him packing for his New Orleans trip this weekend. He had never visited his sisters grave, he couldn't bring himself to ever do it.

Walking inside his closet, he grabbed some of his shoes off the floor and tossed them to his suitcase. He had distanced himself from everyone this week. He wasn't ready to go back home, but he knew he'd have to face it one day.

20 minutes later, he heard a small knock on the door before it opened. He watched Yara enter while placing her purse on the dresser and taking her slides off.

"Siiiiiahhhh." She smiled while she walked towards him in the closet holding her arms wide open.

"Wassup mama." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He leaned down and placed small kisses on her forehead.

"You still packing? It's only 3 days Si. Ya whole closet on the bed." She looked up at him while he leaned down resting his head on her shoulder.

"Ion know what to wear for Saturday." He mumbled. October 28th was his sister's birthday. It usually a day where their whole family threw her a big birthday dinner or a trip. Sadly, she wasn't here anymore, leaving a void in the family.

Yara rubbed on his back seeing he was visibly upset. She sighed while feeling him breathe heavily. She felt something hot & wet on her shoulder before she heard him sniffling.

She sighed while he tried to quickly wipe away the tears that fell. "Siah, know this gonna be hard for you but,  your sister would want you to come." She rubbed his back while he said nothing. She could feel his chest heaving up and down a little.

"Come down there with me." He mumbled while wrapping his arms around her waist. He didn't want to be alone, he had his family, but this was different.

"Ima talk to my mama and see what she say. I'm pretty sure she gonna say yeah but, just to check in." Yara grabbed her phone and began texting her mother.

He let go of her and wiped his face. He hated crying in front anybody. Just thinking about his sister made him tear up.

"I got all your work from school. I did most of it already. Everybody been worried about you." She looked up from her phone at him while he grabbed some Sweats off the rack.

He continued getting his clothes together. He didn't want to talk to anybody that week honestly. He had already let his coach know beforehand he wasn't gonna be in. His coach understood and allowed him to take off for the week.

"Si." Yara walked out of the closet and helped him get his clothes together. She began folding his clothes and placing them in the suitcase.

Josiah placed his shoes on the floor and sat down on the bed. He watched her pack his suitcase. He was grateful for her, since he had met her she had been nothing but a blessing.

"I bought you some American Deli too. It's up there on the dresser." She looked at him while he motioned for her to come to him.

She stopped packing and walked over to him standing in between his legs. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him.

"I'm real grateful fa you mama. I swea I am." He rubbed on her thighs while she sat in his lap. "Since you met me, you been here helping me wit everything."

Yara watched him as he rubbed on her thighs. Looking at him, she seen him already staring at her. She could feel goosebumps arise on her arms.

It was late and Yara had just finished braiding his hair into small plaits all over. She grabbed his durag and tied it on top. Grabbing the blow dryer, she shook it all over his head.

"Alright I'm done." She turned the dryer off and wrapped it around placing it back in her bag.

Siah was sitting between her legs eating his 10pc honey hot lemon pepper from American deli. He continued eating while she got up getting her things together.

"What Dukes said?" He looked up at her while she unlocked her phone. He had gotten close with her mother due to him being around all the time.

"She said yeah. So, I'll pack my stuff tonight, and come back early in the morning." She said while sliding her feet back in her Tory Burch slides and matching purse.

He nodded while getting up wiping his hands with a wet wipe. Tossing it in the bag, he walked over to where she was to walk her out. He grabbed her bag full of hair supplies and followed her out of his room.

They walked down the stairs and out the front door. He followed her as she unlocked her car. He opened the backseat door and put her bags inside on the on the backseat. Closing the door, he seen her standing there.

"I'ma come get you in the Am, before we get on the road. Probably like 5 or 6 inna morning. Cmere, give me a hug before you go." He looked at her while he leaned against her Jeep.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him while laying her head on his chest. "I'ma bring my camera and MacBook. We could get some more flicks in New Orleans." She looked up at him while he nodded.

His mind was truly clouded. He didn't want to go back to New Orleans. It was too soon. He didn't want to feel that pain anymore.

"Look, it's okay to feel the way you do. What Dr. Lauryn said about you going?" She asked him. She knew he had gone to his therapist a couple times this week.

"She told me to go. Basically, I can't run away from it. Ion know son, I send flowers to the grave every month. Ion wanna see it, not now." He shrugged looking away. "I miss my sister man, just one convo with Miya, & I'll be good."

"You can still have that conversation Si. She can hear everything you're saying to her. Just talk to her like she was standing right in front of you. I promise it'll make you feel good." She looked up at him while he looked away.

"I'll try." He said while turning his hearing aid down, "I'ma let you get out of here though drive safe. Let me know when you at the house." He said to her while letting her go. He watched as she hopped in her truck.

"Alright, try to get some sleep in too!" She said shutting the door and turning her truck on.

Siah stood in the kitchen placing his new battery inside of his aid. He heard footsteps creeping in the kitchen and inside of the pantry. Looking to the left, he seen Anais climbing up the shelves in the pantry.

He laughed, "Man if youn getcho ass down Dooda." He shook his head. His sister was determined to get whatever it was.

"What you still doing up?" He watched her look back and hop down quickly with her blanket over her head.

"I wanted some cookies." She turned around with a case of Golden Oreos.

"You ready to go back to New Orleans?" He asked her while he grabbed the milk out of the refrigerator filling a glass for her.

"A little bit, I miss Granny and Tete Kettie." She climbed into the barstool and sat down, placing her iPad and cookies on the table. "I miss Miya too." She frowned while opening her pack of cookies.

Siah slid the glass in front of  Anais. He didn't know what to say to her honestly. He didn't wanna get her hopes up and tell her the wrong thing.

"I love you bubby." Anais looked at her brother while grinning with a mouth full of cookies.

"I love you too Dooda." He came around the bar and hugged her, "Get some sleep cause we hitting that road inna morning." He grabbed his phone checking his messages.

He seen multiple texts from Jas, The guys, his grandmother, his coach, and cousins. The last few days he had his phone on hard dnd. While scrolling through messages he seen Yara text him.

just got home finna shower and sleep. Text me when you 30 mins away
-delivered @ 12:38 AM

He hearted her message and put his phone back in his pocket. He walked up the stairs to his room behind his sister and walked inside.
He seen his suitcase and duffel was packed sitting bu the door. He knew Yara had finished packing all of his things for him.

Sitting in the bed, he laid back and grabbed his cover placing it on top of him. He grabbed his charger and put his phone in it while grabbed the remote. He turned the Tv on to the latest BMF episode and turned the volume up.

This weekend was gonna be a hard one.

___________________________

19k?!!! WTF. I love y'all so bad real bad 🥺💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 121 21
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
297K 7.8K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
310K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•