The Promise (And I Will Still...

By BlacShkye

They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still... More

Prolouge
Chapteê 1 [The Start]
Chapteê 2 [Meeting G-unnie + Being judge]
Chapteê 3 [Small talk + Promises]
Chapteê 4 [Meeting Twice]
Chapteê 5 [In Danger]
Chapteê 6 (Isaac Day Part 1)
Chapteê 6 (Isaac Day Part 2)
Chapteê 7 [Y/n Fear]
Chapteê 8 [Her Past w/ her Fav. Person]
Chapteê 9 [TTT: New year]
Chapteê 10 [G-friend Unnies]
Chapteê 11 [Her Comfort & Safety]
Chapteê 12 [TTT: Tdoong Forest]
Chapteê 13 [Y/n Serenade]
Chapteê 14 [Collab on MAMA]
Chapteê 15 [MAMA D-Day]
Chapteê 16 [Serious Talk]
Chapteê 17 [Y/n haitus + 2000 days]
Chapteê 18 [Y/n Surprised + Home]
Chapteê 19 [Anniversary Live]
Chapteê 20 [Sensitive]
Chapteê 21 [Dahyun Birthday]
Chapteê 22 [Y/n Mission]
Chapteê 23 [The Past and the Futute]
Chapteê 25 (Downfall)
Chapteê 26 (G-unnie Burst)
Chapteê 27 (A little Reunion)
Chapteê 28 (TwiceLights with Y/n)
Chapteê 29 (Wish)
Chapteê 30 (Valentine's Part 1)
Chapteê 31 (Valentine's Part 2)
Chapteê 32 (Broken Promises)

Chapteê 24 [Y/n Biggest Test]

40 2 0
By BlacShkye

Twice members arrived at the place and they were surprised and shocked when they saw their baby pictures.

"Ohh, Jeongyeon-ah you are here but why do you look like a gangster?" Nayeon said while she chuckled while she was pointing one of the baby pictures.

"Yah" she said while she whined.

"Whose this?" Sana asked..

"It's Cheayoung" Nayeon said.

"Momo-yah till baby and up until now you're such a big eater"

"Heyyy"

"Even when i'm a kid, I'm pretty" Nayeon said.

"Ewwwww" Jeong teases her and she receives a smack from her.

"Hahhahah, sorry"

"Welcome to another segment of Time to Twice: Memories" said the staff.. and they cheered.

Nayeon: Ohhh... Interesting

Jeong: Cant wait...

Jihyo: Oh..competitive *Smirk*

Sana: like whose not *Laughing*

"Before we proceed, we prepare a little game for all, and that is you need to find all the letters and notes that are hidden in these places. You have 30 minutes to find them all" Pd-nim said.

"Okay i'm ready" Mina said with enthusiasm.

"Me too" dahyun said in determination.

"Pd-nim, i have a question?"

"Yes, Cheayoung-ssi"

"How many of it?"

"A hundred of them"

"Woahhhh, there's a lot" momo said in wide shock.

"Okay on the count of 3.....2.....1.....GOOOOOO"

All members twice sprinted all over the place and as expected, they are chaotic as ever.

After finding all the letters/notes, they let them read a few of them and kept the rest for themselves.

'Unnie, don't forget your beautiful okay?'

'Twice members, fighting'

'My number one idol that saved me in sadness, thank you'

'Your existence makes me happy and moving forward.'

'I love you from the bottom of my heart'

'Hearing your song keeps me moving forward everyday'

'I, We, your ONCE will always be here'

'Thank you is not enough for all of you, but let me say i love you all'

'Your Talented person, always believe in yourself'

'You've got this, fighting'

"Awww, this is so cute and I can feel it." Sana said while overwhelmed and the others nodded.

"It's genuine, it seems as though it originated from our fans." Tzuyu suspeciously said.

"Actually, It is but there is a little fact you should all know.... Please Look back at the monitor"

When they looked back, they were surprised to see y/n sitting and holding a guitar.

'Unnies, Annyeong haseeyo.... I'm sorry that i had to lied all you *pout* because pd-nim said it so....hummpt... By the way it's my mission to make happy moments with you... and i just wanna sing this song like the first time,....'

"She is so cute" Nayeon mumbled.

'Unnie, do you believe in magic? do you believe in it? because i do *smiles*... Because until now i cannot believe that i already met you, sometimes it happens in the most unexpected way. Maybe it's magic or destiny and whatever it is.... I am glad and always be greatful that you are always by my side.

Y/n started to strum.

Take me to your heart
Show me where to start
Let me play the part of your first love
All the stars are right

Every wish is ours tonight my love
Pity those who wait
Trusting love to fate
Finding out too late

That they've lost it
Never let 'em go
They will never know
The ways of love

Got to believe in magic
Tell me how two people find each other
In a world that's full of strangers
You got to believe in magic

Something's stronger than the moon above
'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love
Got to believe in magic
Tell me how two people find each other

In a world that's full of strangers
You got to believe in magic
Something's stronger than the moon above
'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love

(A/N: this is the song, imagine hearing this Y/N singing to her unnies)

They were playing Background music and after that, they continued playing before you had a conversation with the G-manager. They are currently in a state of crying.

"We want you to know that all of the letters you found are accurate and come from all of your fans worldwide. Y/n manageably gathers in a small amount of time and handwrites all of it."

"Wow,...it explains why all penmanship is the same". Dahyun said.

"She's good at this kind of surprise, isn't she?" leader-nim said and they all nod.

"She makes sure everyone around her feels so special and loved." Nayeon said with warm feeling inside.

"Awww, I wanna hug y/n right now" Jihyo said.

"Me too, i wanna cuddle my baby" Sana in a cute voice.

Pd-nim stops the recording.

"I'm sorry to say this but...."

"What it is Pd-nim is there something we should know?" Mina worriedly asked.

They hope it's not bad news.

"Actually guys Y/n and G-manager are currently headed to seoul right now......."

"WHATTTTTTTT"

"Ehhhhh it's a prank right?" Jeong jokingly said.

"No it's not, JYP called us. Y/n Mother had car accident and it was in critical state, probably they are going back home in america.."

Twice are all in a state of shock.

"Oh my god"

"Y/niiie"

"My baby y/n"

"Why didn't you tell us earlier, why only now?" Jihyo said with a mixture of anger....

"Why just now? I wish we could have been with her, I wish we sympathized with her now.... I wish we were by her side now.... Arrgghh" she said frustrated.

She immediately called Y/n, it kept ringing but she didn't pick up. She called JYP to confirm it.

With her head low and slowly, her legs give up and she gradually sits. She receives comfort from her members

She can't help but silently pray for your mother as well as yourself.

"I hope she will be okay, it's hurt that she needs to face this kind of situation." Nayeon sadly says.

"I know she will unnie, i believe in her" Cheayoung said.

___________________________________

Xxxxx Hospital, America

Y/N POV:

Can you tell me what it's like to lose someone you love?

It's Unbearable.

It was so painful that you wish that you are the one who is in that state.

The feeling that will hunt you forever your entire life.

Y/n hasn't stopped praying until now. They are headed to the hospital where her mother is.

She just wants to have time to say how grateful she is to her. She didn't even say how much she loved her.

'Please, lord give me time....no 10 mins or 5 mins, or even I min. I just want to tell her everything. Please let me be there by her side.

When the taxi stopped in front of the hospital, She ran right away to the information area.

"Miss Jennifer Park, Where is her room?"
"Ma'm at the ward. Room 305"
"Okay, thank you"

She run fast as she can.

Finally, she felt relief when she saw room number 305.

Upon entering, she knew that everything she had prayed for would be answered, but tears fell nonstop in her face.

She didn't know what others saying.

All she can hears now is a flat line sound and that the doctor said.....

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
'Time of Death 11:30 pm'

__________________________________

(A/N)

Update guys 😅✌️ *peace* sorry for delays. Spare me for the typo and grammar.

Have a good day/ night and happy reading☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 56
It's been over a year since you two broke up... And you were devastated... You didn't leave the house or even eat for a whole month But when your fri...
179K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
13.7K 470 26
"We're a mistake, but sometimes perfect isn't always the best" Y/N, a friend of TWICE, a typical ONCE and an easy-going person is faced with the...
106K 7.4K 67
All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He or she will bring the best version of yo...