The Day You Said Goodbye

By Thy_Fee

Anastasha Vluer Laurier, a happy and beautiful women who always cheered up everybody. Isang anak ng isang may... More

Prolouge
Characters
First Page
Second Page
Third Page
Fourth Page

Author

3 0 0
By Thy_Fee

Hello my readers, I am just here to say sorry to keep you waiting for the next part of this story. Medyo busy rin kasi kami dahil ako ay nasa grade 10 pa lamang and yes graduating, Hindi ako makaka upload ng maaga or maybe siguro aabutin ng isang linggo bago ako maka upload ng panibagong chapter. A lot of things to comply and yes need ko din ayusin grades ko HAHAHA. Yes I am that kind of person na may palakol din na grades but that's normal, maniwala nalang tayo sa.

"Grades doesn't define me"

Ohh shalaa, yun lang I love you guys. Galingan niyo din sa acads niyo and god bless <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 142K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
815K 68.9K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.1M 87.7K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.1M 58.7K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...