GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-42

4.5K 335 172
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Jungkook is inside the car with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

While taking sip from his alcohol he takes the left turn and eased his foot on the accelerator to speed up the car fully.

And after coming far from his mansion he halt his car in a isolated place where no one was visible far away.

He takes another sip from the bottle and put his head on the starring wheel.

His mind get divert when his phone buzzed and through his peripheral vision he saw taehyung is calling him.

He ignored the call and get down from the car and slam the door hard, he slide down the car and sat on the ground with both hands on his head.

He shut his eyes...

"You know the reason behind why jeon and kim clan will not think twice before cutting each other neck" Mrs jeon says.

"Do you really think kim's will give Taehyung to you. I hope you're sane enough to know why we're in the situation like this" Mrs jeon tsked.

"I didn't knew he was namjoon's son mom" Jungkook whisper.

"You're again scratching the old war jungkook I'm telling you before things get even worse take your steps back, nothing is serious for now we can have a meeting with kim clan about sending taehyung here"

"Of course for the power I'm holding mom and you know it very well how much namjoon is greedy for wealth and power and I really don't care what namjoon think or what not" Jungkook says.

"Have you gone crazy for that kid, are you even seeing yourself how weak you're looking right now" Mrs jeon raise her voice a little.

"Mom-"

"Jungkook stop" Mrs jeon shows her hand to jungkook.

"Why I've to sacrifice my love for the sake of your enmity mom" Jungkook question for the first time.

"I know namjoon and my grand father were not in good terms but is it my fault? They were greedy for wealth is it my fault?" Jungkook question.

"Grandfather was at fault not me, he start the war between two clan I wasn't"

"Jungkook stop" Mrs jeon scream.

"Are you blaming dad" Mrs jeon ask.

"Why isn't he dieing I'm waiting for the day to put flower on his grav-"

Jungkook couldn't complete his word and a hard palm meet his cheeks.

"How dare you, this isn't how I raised you" Mrs jeon body shake up when she raise her hands on jungkook.

"I can't tolerate him, he's the reason why I killed my dream, he's the reason why I've so many responsibilities on my shoulder and last he's the major reason why I can't be with him (tae)..i just hate him" Jungkook says this and take his coat from the sofa and walk out of the mansion.

Jungkook open his eyes with a jolt and his body flinch when he hear the ring from his phone.

He get up from the ground and take his phone from inside the car and the caller id says it's his younger brother.

He lick his lips and swipe the green button.

"Where are you" Jungkook brother says from other side.

"None of your business" Jungkook says rudely.

"Let's meet tomorrow I've something to tell you"

"Fucking do your work in kim mansion and stop poking your nose in my business" Jungkook throw his phone on the back seat and get on the driver seat and start his car.
.
.

After driving for straight two more hours jungkook reach the destination. He takes his time in the car.

He's tired by all this situation first he's keeping Taehyung with himself second hiding the truth from Taehyung and third his mother, who's not accepting Taehyung just because he's kim namjoon's son.

Jungkook takes a sigh and get down from the car. He takes his steps near the mansion and push the key into the lock.

Mansion is all dark, Taehyung might be sleeping so with taking light step he walk toward the room where Taehyung is.

He takes the knob on his hand and think whether he should enter inside or not. After thinking for a second he twist the knob and enter inside the room.

And his eye land on the person whom he was dying to see, Taehyung.

Window is wide open which making the moonlight to enter inside the room and the moonlight is directly falling over ethereal beauty who's sleeping soundly and making him more beautiful in jungkook eyes.

"Never in my dream thought I would fall for my enemy son never thought this game will slap me so hard that i won't able to get over you" Jungkook eyes soften and he whisper in his inaudible voice.

"our fate is twisted tae I don't know what to do anymore my path is totally blank I don't know where to go and where to not, i feel like I won't be able to find my happiness in this life tae" Jungkook whisper with a chuckle.

"You said I'll fall for you madly and pathetically and the day was not far when I'll fall into the trap name kim taehyung" Jungkook whisper.

"Now look i can say I'm totally, completely and passionately in love with you" Jungkook says and takes his jacket off from his shoulder.

He throw his shoes and watch in the side and with slow step he get on the bed with being extra careful to not wake taehyung.

He laid in the back of taehyung and carefully circle his hand on the waist, he hide his face in the back neck and smell the fresh fragrance.

Taehyung fragrance was needed for jungkook to not lose his mind at the time.

"Who's bella" Jungkook eyes flinch when taehyung spoke.

Jungkook heart thumped dangerously and he tightened the grip of his arm in taehyung waist and pull taehyung more into his embrace like he's afraid to even lose his grip.

"I-i-" Jungkook tried.

"Do not lie again" Taehyung whisper.

Taehyung open his eyes and again those Moistness comes in his eyes to make him look pathetic.

"Ba-baby listen let's talk it at morning" Jungkook is 100℅ sure taehyung knows about him and bella relationship but how.

Taehyung wriggle in the arm of Jungkook .

"Jungkook leave"

"Taehyung listen first" Jungkook tried his all strength to make taehyung stop in his grip.

"Leave me" Taehyung again tried to come out of Jungkook grip.

"Baby please" Jungkook voice crack in the middle and he straddle taehyung waist and grab his both hands on the each side of taehyung head.

"S-since how-how long?" A tear slip side from taehyung eyes and he bite his lips to not sob hard.

Jungkook might not felt that bad when his mother didn't accept taehyung but now when he saw the most shattered expression of taehyung this really broke his heart into two.

Taehyung sniff and with his shattered voice "You're engaged Jungkook".

Jungkook tightened his grip on taehyung wrist and he lean down.

"Yes I'm" Jungkook says.

Taehyung both brows touched each other when he felt betrayed. His body has already lost the strength when he find out that Jungkook is getting married without his knowledge.

Jungkook lift his one hand to wipe taehyung tears and taehyung take that chance to come out from jungkook hold. He regain his all strength and push Jungkook away from him and he get down from the bed.

Taehyung eyes is getting red. Jungkook was cheating even tho he was with taehyung?

"Tae listen first" Jungkook get on the edge of bed and tried to grab taehyung hand but taehyung takes his hands back and shake his head as no.

Jungkook punch the bed and gritted his teeth, he wants to tell taehyung but not like this.

"I-i saw the letter that woman has written for you and the engagement ring too" Taehyung says with difficulty, his red eyes are again ready to burst with tears.

Jungkook looks down at his leg and clench the fist and jaw.

Taehyung take deep breath before talking because he know he's extremely close to burst out in tears and with his quivering lips.

"N-now it's making sense, the time you didn't came back from LA for almost one month. you were with her? you were happily living with her and i was like a understanding boyfriend I WAS FUCKING WAITING FOR YOU TO COME" Taehyung was speaking but at the end he scream and throw the books with his hands which were placed neatly on the side.

Jungkook didn't looks up at taehyung and begin bouncing his legs due to stress..

"And this wasn't enough....when you came back from LA you kidnapped me and told me that you want me beside you and still used to meet her" Taehyung eyes burst with tears and he sob loudly.

The heart which he thought he would never give to someone after his first breakup is again broken for the second time.

"When we visit golden palace you said you have some work there I trust you blindly and that day also you were with that wo-woman" Taehyung with his quivering lips says.

"Jungkook h-how could you do this to me" Taehyung wipe his tears and looks at the bouncing leg of Jungkook.

Taehyung head starts aching after crying since the time he read the handwritten letter from bella, he again pick the letter which he hide under the pillow and with tear full eyes he read that letter.

I don't know where our life will take us but I'm ready to tie the beautiful knot with you, I choose you not because of any pressure I choose you because it's not a difficult decision for me because you're exactly the type of guy I ever dreamed of jungkook.

I was so happy when you slide the ring on my finger, I was genuinely happy after a long time. Our marriage is arranged but I hope we'll turn this arranged marriage into a love one.

And I will try my best to keep that breathtaking smile on your face, I hope you'll smile often because it's looks good on you. I don't know if someone has said this to you before or no but you exactly look like a bunny when you smile and that's pleasant to watch.

I hope we'll work together to make this relationship a lot better. We spend every day with each other here but i don't know why I feel like I don't know you enough I want to know everything about you. So let's talk properly after I'll come to korea for you.

We're going to be life partners I hope you're happy just like I'm.

Byee bunny
Your soon to be wife bella ♡
.
.

Taehyung wipe his tears and the letter slide down from his hands.

"Jungkook why" Taehyung ask only one question.

And when he seee Jungkook is still looking down with his tight jaw he scream.

"Is she better than me in bed, does she have a good body did you feel good when she was clenching you with her puss-"

Taehyung words come back to his stomach when Jungkook slam him against the wall and cover his mouth tightly.

"Your acting is quite good taehyung" Jungkook tsked.

And he loves the expression of taehyung when taehyung knitted brows comes back to his normal line.

He didn't get what Jungkook words meant.

"What" Taehyung muffled voice reach Jungkook ears.

Jungkook takes his hands back from taehyung mouth and step back and again sit on the bed with his previous position.

Both elbows on his knee and with his sharp eyes Jungkook scan taehyung body keenly.

"Do not play victim card here taehyung" Jungkook chuckle but who'll tell taehyung that the chuckle is as broken as his heart.

The man who's not afraid of anyone is trying to look tough in front of taehyung because somewhere he knows taehyung will never give him the peace which he's craving since the age of twenty.

Jungkook tightened his jaw and while forcing himself.

"Why are you feeling bad when you yourself is not here for my shitty feelings" Jungkook ask with bis raise brows.

Taehyung is still clueless like before, how the table turned so quickly they were in the middle of conversation about Jungkook fiancee how come the off topic comes between the conversation.

Taehyung wipe his tears for the nth time and takes a breath to stable his voice.

"Oh okay I shouldn't feel bad" Taehyung nodded his head.

"Then what about the things you said yesterday" Taehyung ask while tilting his head left.

Jungkook felt a push in his heart, he fiddle with his shivering fingers.

"Oh right? I was drunk so my hearing power get lost from the moment when I hear those I LOVE YOU words" Taehyung mock Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't said anything and look at the floor where the letter is thrown, he never read that letter before.

"Won't you say anything now Jungkook" Taehyung says.

Jungkook looks up at taehyung and his stiff posture come to relax and he lean back, put his hand back on the bed and says

"Do not pretend that you're a little meek boy when I can clearly see the vicious mind working behind your eyes, do you really think I don't know about you, you're eitherly too naive or too dangerous for your own good" Jungkook says with a smirk.

"Jungkook?"

"Stop your acting taehyung" Jungkook roared.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung says with shocked face.

"Aren't you na-"

"Stop" Taehyung shows him his hand to stop talking.

A dreadful silence filled the room.

And after a long silence.

Taehyung looks at the ceiling first and a tsked left his mouth, he wipe his tear with his index and fold his hand on his chest and again look at jungkook and lean back on the cabinet behind.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung pouted.

And his eyes straight up change from numb to a wolf eyes and he whisper while clicking his tongue inside.

"Oh god what kind of a mafia boss you're the great jeon jungkook, I thought you're a mastermind, never in my life thought a mafia could be this dumb"

Taehyung laugh loudly while clapping his hand.

"Damn a ruthless mafia who's known for his ruthlessness is whipped as cream for someone who's just twenty, just imagine what will people think if this news will come out" Taehyung nodd his head with a loud laugh..

"I did a great job didn't i?" Taehyung again nodded his head.

Jungkook anger touch the height when he hear taehyung is still talking to him fearlessly even after knowing Jungkook knows about his truth.

Jungkook get up from the bed and grab taehyung back neck, he turn him around and pressed his cheeks on the wall while forcing his all strength on him.

Jungkook can break all bone of taehyung in just a minute without thinking twice and taehyung is still talking to him with such boldness.

"Do you really-" Jungkook forced his all hand power.

Taehyung again cut jungkook and whisper "Am I great at acting jungkook?"

Jungkook take the wrist of taehyung and twist behind his back and whisper near his ears "should I do those torturous thing that I do with my enemies taehyung"

Taehyung pfft.

"I've no objections but first ask your heart if he'll be able to see me in pain" Taehyung says and winced a little.

And one slight winced from taehyung made jungkook grip on taehyung neck lossen.

Taehyung again laugh and turned back and while wriggling his brows he point his finger at jungkook heart and whisper near his ear "You get your answer bro"

"This power is so freaking amazing jungkook, your heart is in my hand, you never think before cutting someone's dick if someone looks at me with their filthy intentions, that's hot that's totally hot jungkook"

Taehyung can feel the heart beat of jungkook and his eyes get soften a bit.

"Do you really love me, hmm?" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook eyes didn't avert from taheyung's he can't even explains anymore what's is he feelings, his thoughts are so messed up right now that he don't know how to stable it.

He knows taehyung will show his true identify some day but he never thought that will hurt him to hell.

Taehyung tip toed and circle his arm around jungkook neck and tilt his head. And he can feel the thumping of heart through their attached chest.

"Your eyes is showing the strength of your soul jungkook, it's saying you won't be able to hold yourself" Taehyung says with a smile.

"Loving someone is like playing with a fire, I loved someone too so I know how are you feeling right now"

Taehyung takes his lips near jungkook ears and whisper "I know you know who I'm but let me introduce myself to you properly"

He backs away and look at jungkook and rub his hand together to prepare himself and he extend his hand and with a huge smile on face.

"Hey! I'm the kim taehyung. Your greatest enemy KIM NAMJOON and KIM HWASA's son... You should feel special that you're the first person in korea Or in world who get to know about the kid of namjoon, gosh you're ruining the mood by showing your rotten expression jungkook, atleast act for me like you're shocked or surprised"

When taehyung saw jungkook isn't shaking the hand he pout and says

"so sorry for the bad acting a minute ago I know you're hurt but what can I do I couldn't come with a better idea so I burst with crocodile tears"

Another jab jungkook felt on his chest.

"About letter of your soon to be wife, I read in the car when I was coming here" Taehyung says.

"My work is done now" Taehyung clap his hand for himself.

And again look at jungkook stiff body and eyes which holds nothing except blackness.

"Ohooo~ Did I moved your heart jungkook?" Taehyung pouted.

"I'm sorry but it'll take umm" Taehyung count the days on his hand and says.

"Not more than 6-7 days to forget me I hope your soon to be wife will make you forget about me" Taehyung says and extend his hands.

"I won't be able to come at your wedding because you know how my dad think about you but congrats for the wedding jungkook"

Taehyung raise his brows when jungkook didn't extend his hand, he takes his hand back.

"Umm nevermind"

Jungkook looks down at his hands which are shivering badly, it's his fault because even after knowing who's taehyung he still let taehyung to play with him.

So he can't even do anything right now and hurting Taehyung is like hurting himself so Jungkook will not take the step.

"Taehyung" Jungkook says while his eyes are still on his hand.

"Yess jungkookie" Taehyung says.

"You win"

"Huh?"

Jungkook looks up at taehyung with his glistening eyes and whisper "our deal"

"What deal" Taehyung ask.

"Game of love" Jungkook whisper.

Taehyung heart thumped.

Jungkook grab his hands with other one to stop it from shivering, even his lips were shivering.

"I-i lo-love y-you" Jungkook says with a smile on his face, the smile which he never use for anyone except taehyung.

Taehyung mind heart and expression get totally blank, he hear these words when he was drunk but the feeling when he's completely sober right now is different.

"You wanted to touch my vulnerability *tsked* you're successful in it I'm showing my most vulnerable state right now, I hope you're enjoying looking at me" Jungkook says with a chuckle.

Taehyung bite his lips.

"Th-that's the biggest achievement for me, seeing you in your vulnerable state my father would feel proud if he get to know the work he told me to do has done" Taehyung say.

Another pang and jungkook heart finally shattered down and glistening tears slip down from his cheeks.

"Mom was right" Jungkook says with his broken chuckle.

"What"

"You proved today that whose blood is running inside you"

Taehyung shrug jungkook words like it isn't affecting him.

"I've a question" Taehyung says

"You get your all answer already don't make me repeat" Jungkook says and sat on the bed.

"Should I leave?" Taehyung ask.

"Yes Please" Jungkook says and fiddle with his finger.

Taehyung looks at jungkook hand and he comes near jungkook.

Taehyung know it clearly how much he affect Jungkook, he know everything. Jungkook is like obsessed with taehyung his presence, his fragrance everything.

"Look up" Taehyung says.

Jungkook eyes didn't budge from his hand.

Taehyung grab his chin and make him looks up, Jungkook eyes are swollen and red.

Taehyung lean down and he left a chaste peck on Jungkook lips and a genuine smile form in his lips when he saw Jungkook body relaxed a little.

"I never intend to hurt you Jungkook but this is what my dad wants"

Jungkook eyes flung open when he hear dad From taehyung mouth, his life is fucked because of the thorn name kim namjoon.

Jungkook grasp taehyung neck and pull him near him and said huskily with a cruel smirk on his lips.

"You wanted a fight, right baby, I'll declare the war for you" Jungkook says and push taehyung so hard that he landed on his butt.

Taehyung looks at him and tried to say something.

"Ju-"

"Get lost" Jungkook says and his famous frown comes again.

"Jungkook"

"Door is there" Jungkook point his finger towards the door.

"It's night" Taehyung says.

"Do you think I care? Get lost from my sight taehyung otherwise I'll take the deal between us seriously and I'll shoot you right here and now" Jungkook says dangerously.

Jungkook has come back to his real form, ruthless, merciless, dangerously danger. He told taehyung that the day he'll leave him will be the day Jungkook will go crazy and that's what the craziness he was talking about.

Taehyung never thought Jungkook will talk to him like this till today but everything flip down.

"Move your ass" Jungkook grab taehyung hand forcefully drag him out of the room while clenching his hand firmly.

"Jungkook you're hurting me" Taehyung is ready to leave the mansion but the grip in hand is making him screaming in pain.

"It's nothing baby, you're kim namjoon's son you're strong and well trained to break a man like me, how can a little grip of mine will hurt you" Jungkook says with his baby voice to mock taehyung and open the entrance door of the mansion and push taehyung out of his mansion.

Jungkook poke his tongue inside and slide his hand on the pocket, he side lean on the door and tsked.

"Yess I said I love you but don't worry my soon to be wife is here to heal me" Jungkook says and click his tongue after seeing taehyung expression.

"If you think I'm not a mastermind then you're the most dumbest creature on this world taehyung. I'm the jeon Jungkook the king of korea, I know what intentions were yours I let you play with me because you know this heart is pathetic like you describe earlier" Jungkook says.

"But not anymore and oh yess let me burst a bomb in your head today so you were feeling proud when you introduced yourself as namjoon and hwasa's son then please ask your dad how you're born okay baby, now go wherever you want to either your ex your filthy father your mom hwasa Or wherever. I DON'T CARE" Jungkook says.

Jungkook looks at those eyes but avert immediately because his heart will again betray him and he'll pull taehyung in his embrace but no, he'll never beg taehyung anymore.

Jungkook shut the door and run to his room and lock himself inside the room.

He fist his hand and bang his hand on the wall.

After sometime a tear fell from his eyes and he didn't try to wipe it. Jungkook takes breath fastly when he felt he's not able to breathe.

He search for his medicine in the cabinet and takes the jar of Water and gulp down the whole water and with his fist he hit his heart.

He takes long breath and throw the jar on the floor.

"Aaaaaahhhh" Jungkook scream between his howl and unstable breath and he fell on the ground.

Jungkook painful cry echoed the whole mansion, he cried while screaming taehyung name.

"Just for once I want to be someone's first priority" Jungkook says between his broken tone.

"I wanted to feel loved for once without feeling like I'm begging for it, I begged you tae because I wanted you to stay in my life, am i selfish for wanting my happiness for once?" Jungkook wipe his tears.

"I too wanna feel how does it feel to be loved, I never was someone's first choice or priority like bad boy he was alone in this world too like me" Jungkook curl himself in a ball on floor.

Jungkook close his eyes and whisper "I don't want a sad ending like bad boy- i don't want" Jungkook mumble.

"Tae ple-please come back i-i ca-can't breath" Jungkook says and his eyes shut off.

..............

Was the chapter worth waiting? Is the story making any sense and if not feel free to guide me and if you want me to add something tell me I'll try to add your points too.

if you guys have any question or confusion regarding the chapter or book you can ask me.

.
.

Covers are beautiful isn't it? Thank you mylovetk9795 for the efforts, I really appreciate it. And if someone wants to make their cover look beautiful or aesthetic please dm mylovetk9795 ..

.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
424K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
174K 10.3K 62
It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike. Coming from a loving family. He was prot...