Mr Professor //Only Mine//(Th...

By queen_of_mindset

tae-what kind of behaviour it is yn....? are abusing?? yn-w what?? "I got up and turned back and found him st... More

*Mr_ perfect_
I_like_this_man*
Evil plan
But I don't like coffee... I'll make it for you.....
Mr romantic
call me taehyung
calm down
Together
sleep with you
I feel something with you
Surprise test !
scold me
"I'm much more me when I'm with you...
ArE YoU oKeY...?
fever...
Maybe you remember what happened in the morning?
ohh really
Mr_Devil_
I was imprisoned with Devil
I have to follow rules ...
He looked so cute.....
scared of kim
broke the rules...
he act like Tiger but he is actually baby bear...
ohh really huh ..?
Nicknames....
love it again....
late
impress...
say the truth..
Aish this innocent girl....
it's not your fault....
wait and watch......
oh shit..I forgot...
@thor pov
who is that guy...?
someone is watching both...
Why are you so late today...?
Realise that...
read this guys...
what happens to you...?
I've had a crush on you...!
Sweetheart...
bae
let's see...as possible

The Angry Boy....

110 3 0
By queen_of_mindset

Yn's Side

Both of them do not realize how time passed and when they saw the time, it was already time....

Yn thought that the professor would be home by now.

So she says that now I have to go home...

My friend is waiting for me and he says that come
I will drop you.

But she says no, I will go.

He says but she does not listen.

He says that come na, after so many days I can at least do this much for you.

So he calls her in the car

and sits on the seat and

he starts the car

showing her the way home.

After reaching home in the car,

he drops her and hugs her and says bye and leaves

But both are are don't know that someone is watching both

None of the the professor was watching all this. Both were hugging each other and then he starts getting very angry... bloody sweet....

Yn said bye to Yeonjun and Yeonjun also said bye to yn...

Yeonjun went to his house ...

Tae's pov
I was sitting on the couch...
A sound comes from outside the house and.....

when I stand there and look, I see a black colored car

and a boy gets down from it and a girl is seen getting down, that was yn...., so I started getting more angry at it. When they hugged each other. They were hugging so nicely.

Bot of them were getting very angry at each other. Meanwhile, he hugged her and  he kissed her forehead.....

And they said goodbye to each other and he started the car and left.

And then yn ....
She was about to open the door but . Someone opens the door.

When the door opens she sees that her eyes widen and she gets scared...

Yn- .You came home so early today,? She asks, stammering a bit... Nervous ...
In her mind.. When I saw him! my heart started beating fast..I look at it, why is my heart beating so , so fast, and why am I sweating so much, why I'm scared,  he see have I seen so much in it that both of us? (About Yeonjun)...

Tae- Those who stand inside will remain standing there day and night....

Yn- huh... yeah... nervously smile...

Yn- You always come late, right? Why did you come home so early today? Stammering.... .. in her mind...
Oh wow he look so hot...He's good looking, handsome, easy on the eyes, eye-candy, arm-candy, appealing, dapper, suave, fair, fine.

Tae- I cannot come. I can come whenever I want, I can come late or can come early also. If you have any problem, I will remind you.... This is my house so it is my wish....

Yn-  “You're hot”...... Oops 😬 I mean that....huh yeah yeah it is your wish you whenever want you can come.....
I'm just asking why are you shouting...

Tae-
Should I ask your permission to come early and for late....

Yn- huh ' Has he gone mad, I am asking, what else is he saying?' she she said in low tone'

Tae - what you just said....

Yn- what...I didn't say anything, what did you hear?

Tae- you just said that

Yn- huh no-nothing.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 978 14
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...
8.4K 164 54
Mr professor is my fiance And my fiance is ...... Let's see how it is jungkook .... ... Then professor come to class I was shocked when I look the...
550K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
81.7K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...