My Flower~(Momiji Sohma x Rea...

By avuhhhhhhhhh

"You look so adorable in that!!!" "Eh!? It's a bunny onesie!" Parents? Nope. Akito? Check! (Y/N) Sohma, the h... More

1~Oh...
2~Free?
3~I love school!
4~Bunnies!!!
5~Valentine's Day!
6~A hot spring!
7~Aya!!!
8~She loves him!
9~Adorable...
10~Why her!?
11~I want to stay.
12~Why so dark?
13~ A get away !
15~ All Mine!

14~ The path I walk

331 12 1
By avuhhhhhhhhh

"Akito..."

(Y/N) is currently sleeping in Momiji's arms, as she didn't have a choice.

Momiji stirs awake, to see (Y/N)'s fearful face.

"Eh? (Y/N)...Are you okay?"

"Akito..." She mumbles in her sleep.

"Akito isn't here." He says and hugs her tightly.

(Y/N) suddenly wakes up and looks at Momiji.

"Is...Is Akito here...?" 

"Of course not, silly!"

"Oh...Sorry. He just...It felt like he was here." She mumbles to him.

'I am here. I'm here because of you.'

A voice says in her ear, and her eyes widen.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? Nevermind-You need more sleep. Cuddles!" He says and pulls her back down onto the bed.

///Flashback to yesterday///

"(Y/N), come on, I'm sleepy!" Momiji says.

"Then go to sleep," Kyo says.

"No way! (Y/N) has to sleep right next to me, or I won't sleep!" Momiji says.

Everyone sighs and looks at Momiji with a look that says: 'I'm sick of this.'

"But-"

Before (Y/N) can finish her sentence she is thrown over Momiji's shoulder.

"H-Hey!!!"

(Y/N) tries to squirm out of Momiji's arms and he tosses her onto the bed.

"Stay there." He says before grabbing the bunny onesie she wore last time.

"I'm not wearing that again..!" She says.

"Yes, you are."

"Nu-uh"

"Yuh-uh," Momiji mocks and pushes her down onto the bed before towering on top of her. "You're going to wear it for me, aren't you?"

There it is, a flustered mess, under someone who is barely an inch taller than her.

"Uhm-Well-" He gets closer to her face. 

"O...Okay..."

Once she says that he gets off of her and gives her the onesie.

"Good girl."

"Eh!?"

(Y/N) comes out of the restroom changed into her onesie, and Momiji is matching her as well.

"Cute as always." He says.

"Uhm Momiji...What if someone sees like last time...?"

"I would be happy."

"Huh!?!"

"Then they can know we belong together!"

(Y/N) looks up at him and frowns.

"I don't get it...Do you like me or not...?"

"Like you? (Y/N), I love you!" He says and she blushes.

"Like the people in the movies?" She asks.

"A couple?"

"Mhm..."

"Of course we are! We have been for a while!"

"Wha!? What do you mean?!"

"You're my girlfriend!"

"I didn't know that..?"

"You didn't? I thought I told you."

"Nu-uh."

"Maybe it was a dream."

(Y/N) laughs and Momiji pulls her onto the bed and into his arms.

"Now sleep, I'm tired," Momiji says.

"Okay..!" She says.

///End of flashback///

"I'm not tired anymore Momiji, we can get up." She says.

"I think you need more sleep."

"Nu-uh."

"Then you need more affection!" He says and places a kiss on her forehead.

...

"Love birds, get your asses up its late!" A familiar cat's voice shouts.

///

"Hiro's mutti is having a baby?!" Momiji asks in surprise.

"Hiro you're going to be a big brother!" (Y/N) says.

"Why are they both so energetic today..?" Yuki asks no one in particular.

"So I'm not the only one that noticed that," Kyo says before glaring at Yuki. "It's not like I agree with you, stupid rat!"

"You guys are acting like it's my baby..." Hiro says with a sigh.

"Let the watermelon-splitting contest begin! Celebrating Hiro's mutti!"

"This Is not making me happy," Hiro says.

"Hm, okay." Hatsuharu takes his hand and slices the fruit open.

"Woah, Haru! You're amazing!"

Hatsuharu doesn't say anything and eats the watermelon. 

"I want to try and celebrate too, for Hiro's baby!" Tohru says and gets ready to chop the watermelon with her bare hands.

"It's not my child!" Hiro says with an exasperated sigh.

"Eh!?!" Both Yuki and Kyo shout.

"Tohru don't it might hurt-" (Y/N) says before being cut off by Tohru slamming her hand into the watermelon.

...

...

...

"C-Congratulations..." Tohru says with tears coming from her eyes.

"Is she crying because it hurts?" Kyo asks.

"Or because she couldn't split the watermelon." (Y/N) says.

"I want to celebrate too!" Kisa says.

"Kisa, please don't!" Hiro says with a tired look.

"I'm going to throw mine!" Momiji says.

"Not the same activity!" Hiro says once again.

"Hiro, you're acting like Kyo!" Momiji says and (Y/N) laughs.

"Eh!?" Hiro and Kyo shout at the same time.

///

"I think we're all done cleaning..." (Y/N) says, sighing.

"You know, when I was younger I used to think swallowing a watermelon seed would make it grow in my stomach," Hatsuharu says.

"That sounds like something you would believe." (Y/N) says before giggling.

"Where are the kids-? Oh." Yuki says looking through the window to see Kisa, Hiro, and Momiji all sleeping.

"Aww...They all look so warm!" (Y/N) says even if she is only staring at Momiji.

"(Y/N)? What's going on with you and Momiji?" Yuki asks.

"Hm?"

"Don't play dumb, everyone noticed," Hatsuharu says.

"Uhm...He just-...I guess I'm dating him...?" She says and Yuki's eyes go wide while Hatsuharu smirks.

"Since when?" Yuki says trying not to sound pissed.

"Well...He said we had been dating for a while, but then said that he may have said that in his dream. I guess since yesterday, but also for a while..? I don't know- I'm confusing myself." 

"I knew it," Hatsuharu says.

"Was it obvious?" 

"Duh."

"Kind of."

"Well, I think I'm going to go on a walk. It's beautiful outside," (Y/N) says. "See you two..!"

(Y/N) walks away slowly thinking about everything that has happened so far.

'I'm so grateful for Shigure...I feel so happy now.' She thinks to herself.

The girl walks so far without paying attention, only to bump into someone oddly familiar. 

"Hm? Sorry-" She looks up in astonishment. "Kureno..?"

"(Y/N)..."

(Y/N) looks around to see Akito sitting on a rock, and he looks towards her with a cocky smile.

"(Y/N)? Walking around all alone, hm? So lonely without me..." He says and walks up to her, caressing her cheek. 

///

"Akito is here..?" Tohru asks Shigure who just walked in.

"Yes, he just arrived."

"Is he going to stay here?" Momiji asks.

"No way, he is staying at the annex," Shigure says before looking back at Tohru. "Anyways, we must go greet him."

"Do we need to change?" Hiro asks.

"No, stay as you are. By the way, where is (Y/N)?" Shigure says.

Yuki and Hatsuharu both walk in from outside.

"She went on a walk," Yuki says.

"Damnit..." Shigure mumbles. "Whatever. She can visit him later. He may be upset though."

"I don't want (Y/N) to go..." Momiji mumbles.

"What was that, Momiji?" Shigure asks.

"Can I wait so me and (Y/N) can go together?"

"No. We all must go now. Akito will be mad." Shigure says.

Momiji sighs softly.

"Well, we're off now, goodbye," Shigure says and they all walk out beside Kyo and Tohru.

"I can only assume Akito being here will cause problems...I can also assume (Y/N) isn't safe." Kyo says softly.

"Are you worried about her?"

"Well-I guess...Akito isn't stupid. He knows what he is doing." Kyo says before leaning back. "He knows that (Y/N) is here, and he may be here to mess with her head, or take her back..."

"And she is being forced to visit him all alone..." Tohru mumbles.

"I'm worried for her."

A while later, (Y/N) is still out, and both Kyo and Tohru are worried.

"Maybe...Maybe I should go look for her!" Tohru says.

"But it's dark out, isn't that dangerous?" Kyo asks.

"Yes...But I'm worried for her..." She says softly.

"Fine, I will go with you," Kyo says.

The two get up and walk out of the house, walking around to TRY and find (Y/N).

"I thought she was supposed to be on a walk, why is she taking so long?" Kyo asks.

"I'm not sure, but it's not like her to-" Tohru stops her sentence mid-way staring at the beach.

(Y/N) is sitting near the water, curled into a little ball. Her eyes look sad as she plays with the water in her hands.

"(Y/N)!" Tohru shouts and runs to her.

"Hm? Tohru? What're you doing here?"

"We could ask you the same thing, we came looking for you because you took so long," Kyo says chuckling as he walks up to the two girls.

"Oh...Sorry. Uhm...You know Akito is here?" (Y/N) says.

"Yeah, Shigure told us!" Tohru says.

"So Shi-chan is here too?" (Y/N) asks before looking down. "I just had a little run-in with Akito and kind of wandered around after that." 

"What happened?" Kyo asks.

"Nothing important, don't worry!"

(Y/N) thinks back to what had happened with Akito.

"You won't survive without me, I'm all you ever need in life." Says Akito.

"I'm doing just fine without you, I like how my life is..!" (Y/N) says with a look of sadness.

"Woah there, love...Just because you left it doesn't mean you can treat me any differently." He says and kisses her cheek while continuously rubbing his hand against her cheek and neck.

"...Sorry..."

"There she is...That beautiful girl...That beautiful girl needs to come back to me before something terrible happens to her friends."

"What...?"

"I recommend you come back...We don't want a specific bunny boy to get hurt, do we?" Akito asks with a cruel look.

"Why...Why would you hurt Momiji of all people?"

"Darling, I'm not stupid. I see the way you two are...You aren't just friends, huh?" He asks and smirks at her terrified reaction. "Well, would you like to know something important...?" 

"Yes..."

"You aren't allowed to be with anyone but me."

(Y/N) stays silent.

"I don't think you want the people you love to get hurt...That would be very selfish..."

"Akito..."

"Hm?"

"I'm happy where I am now...And everyone else is too."

"They won't stay happy for long if you keep being a bad girl."

"I've walked so many paths...I think this path may be right though, and I don't want to leave."

"Eventually you will not have a choice."

Before (Y/N) speaks again she spots a yellow flower and smiles.

"A flower..."

"You're like a flower, so easy to step on," Akito says.

'Or maybe I'm as free as a flower...' She thinks to herself.

"(Y/N), time is ticking. Don't forget." Akito says before walking away with Kureno.

"(Y/N)?" Tohru waves a hand in front of her face.

"Hm? Oh-Sorry." (Y/N) says a chuckles before standing up. "Let's get going, it's quite dark now..!"

"Alright!"

"Mhm."

'Maybe I am a flower...But maybe I'm the flower that gets stepped on, and regrows as something new and exciting.'

///

Don't forget to vote! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.8K 18
The Sohma's are a very special kind of family. If they hug the opposite sex they change into the Zodiac animal. They lived under a curse. The Momoki'...
Childish By lol

Fanfiction

66.8K 2K 49
Kurenai Sohma possessed with the fox zodiac Her world changes when he met a certain brown hair boy A girl with a mysterious past Secrets would be...
2.1K 5 49
Follow star's journey as she continues To try to break the soma family curse. Will her own past come to hunt her on this journey?find out while readi...
74.1K 1.9K 52
Ami was a part of the Sohma family because of her mother but her mother never liked her family and left home. Ami's mother always told her the story...