Broken promises(taekook)

By urtotwriter

After three years of marriage taehyung never thought that the day he will realise his love for his husband wi... More

Intro ✨✨
1.🍁
2.🍁
3.🍁
4.🍁
5.🍁
6.🍁
7.🍁
8.🍁
9.🍁
10.🍁
11.🍁
12.🍁
13.🍁
14.🍁
15.🍁
16.🍁
17.🍁
18.🍁
thank you for 10k+ reads.
20.🍁
21🍁
22🍁
23🍁
24🍁
25🍁
26🍁
27🍁
28🍁

19.🍁

853 56 6
By urtotwriter

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear reader 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after 275 views and 50 votes..

.

Next part of "Burning Hearts" updated, check it out and don't forget to leave your reviews.
.
.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

++++++-++++++-+++++++-

"Mr. Jeon what are you doing." An angry voice full of irritation bloomed in jungkook's ears.

Getting stunned the file fell from his hand ,he turned around and saw seojoon glaring at him.

" Mr. Jeon why are you messing with my personal stuff and who allowed you inside the cabin in my absence."

"Sir mr. Jeon was a bit early so I let him wait Inside the cabin." Eunwoo who came back with a green tea replied.

It was the truth he was the one to invite jungkook inside.

This enraged seojoon more." Who gave you the right to invite anyone." He rebuked eunwoo.

" Mr. Park these files were lying on the floor and I was just placing them back in this bag. I apologise if I intervened your privacy." He bowed in front of seojoon as it was actually unethical to go through someone's bag.

" it's ok mr. Jeon and you eunwoo ,next time be cautious. Now you can go." Seojoon asked eunwoo to leave from their.

Seojoon was not a fool, he knew what jungkook was doing. He also knows who jungkook was. Yesterday when he saw jungkook with dr. hoseok he felt him quite familiar, like he has already know jungkook from somewhere.

Later he got reminded him as taehyung's ex husband, when he saw taehyung staring at a photo in his phone. it was taehyung and jungkook's wedding photo.

"Take a seat mr. Jeon." He himself took a seat opposite to jungkook.

"What is wrong with taehyung." Jungkook was not in the mood to beat around the bush..

" you are here to talk about mrs. Jeon. Mr. Kim is none of your concern ." Seojoon replied without any hesitation.

Jungkook ignored his comment completely and said.

" I have read his file, if you won't tell me , I will ask his family." Jungkook was ready to leave when he heard seojoon calling his name.

" Mr. Jeon i know you are mr. Kims husband, I mean ex-husband."

Jungkook was sure he never met seojoon before than how he knows.

"Jungkook sat back on the chair. His eyes were filled with questions,he decide to ask one by one.

" How do you know me.?"

" I am taehyungie's friend,we know each other from more than seven years." He replied honestly. Now cat was out of the box and their is no need to hide the truth.

Jungkook deserves to know the truth.they can't hide the reality for forever, today or tomorrow everyone will know about this.

He knew taehyung won't be happy, however he doesn't have a choice , did he?.

" I never met you before." Jungkook's queries were rising with every word.

" I was in America,thats where I met tae for the first time. I joined amas only two years ago."

"And why is taehyung here, what happened to him .?" Jungkook asked his heart beating faster as he knows whatever seojoon would say won't be a good news.

"Taehyung is in need of a heart transplant." And that's it taehyung's secret was out." Taehyung met with an unfortunate accident almost five years ago that caused multiple organ damage. With time his condition is getting worsen. His blood group being quite rare is not helping the situation at all. Anything else.?"

"Why jimin doesn't know about it." He fired another question.

"No one except his father knows about it."

" Appa knew.? Minji.????" He can't help but ask.

" I think it's better if taehyung answer your further questions." Seojoon asked politely so that jungkook can back off.

" Who is she.??" Seojoon doesn't know about any minji.

"His girlfriend." Jungkook was not easy to step back .

" aren't you too inquisitive. I have other appointments also . Mr Jeon kindly leave." Jungkook got up and left the cabin mechanically.

The truth is he was finding it difficult to believe everything what seojoon said , he was too much worried and confused. He was unable to show his grief. He straight away went to his grandmother's room and saw her resting. He sat beside her and held her hand.

"What happened baby bunny. Are you not well .?" She asked worriedly. She knew her condition was not improving, she wanted jungkook to rest and accept that he can't help her.
Jungkook rested his forehead in his grandmother's palm.

"I couldn't sleep yesterday." His grandmother started stroking his hairs slowly and on less than 10 minutes jungkook fell into a heavy slumber , he was sleeping on a chair with his upper body resting near his grandmother's stomach .

He was mumbling in his restless slumber.

His subconscious mind was creating different images.when he woke up it's almost past evening. His eyes were red and puffy indicating he was more exhausted than before.

He saw her grandma resting, with the determination to confront taehyung he went towards the cafeteria he knew taehyung would come in the garden at Evening.

He sat on his usual seat and started waiting for taehyung to arrive
" I want answers ,even when we are not husband's now, we were for three  years I have the right to know. He should have told me in those three years. Jimin hyung is not aware about his health it only points that all the hyungs are unknown. Only Appa knows about it . I deserve to know the whole truth." He was preparing himself for different scenarios about how he will confront him, what he will say and all that.

The anger he was feeling right now was suppressing his worry and hurt. He kept his monologue continue for a long time. When he came out of his daze ,he saw evening has turned into night, orange sky has long covered with darkness. The bench taehyung used to sit was empty, he didn't came today.

A sudden realisation hit him like a truck, taehyung is not well, his condition is serious, he needs a heart transplant, he could die.. And in the very next moment he also realised that he was still madly in love with his ex-husband.

He  didn't moved on cuz moving on means letting go of the past along with the future you have planned for yourself.

Jungkook has never thought about a future without taehyung, from last one year he was taking one day at a time with no plans of future.

Jungkook loved taehyung selflessly it doesn't matter if taehyung is married to minji he will keep loving him from far and will stay in the sidelines making sure his love is safe and protected.

He stood up and ran towards taehyung room , his heart hammering in his chest .."why taehyung didn't come today, is he ok. Did something happened. " His complexion turned pale thinking about the worst scenario.

He stopped in front of taehyung's closed door , he took deep breaths to normalise his breathing.

"Come on jungkook, you can do it. Its not like he will eat you. Don't worry, just behave normal. And everything will be fine. You are strong yes, you are strong."

Once again filling his lungs with air he opened the door and that when his doe eyes met with the siren eyes . The taehyung he used to know had blank eyes,, but this taehyung who was sitting on the hospital bed all weak and pale ,his eyes held all the emotions that are difficult to decipher in words .

Fear , longing, anxiety,  hurt and most importantly love.

Oh how badly jungkook wants to believe that love and longing was for him. But he knew better than making himself fool.

"Jungkook..??"

TBC

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello

.

I hope you liked the chapter ..

.

Kindly let me know about your reviews.

.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

.

Have a great day and night 💓 💓

.

urtotwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.3K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
124K 4.4K 24
Th: let's break up. He said rudely. Jk: stop kidding, let's eat , I have prepared all your favourite foods. Tears welled up in his eyes, yet he tried...
141K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
75K 5.7K 57
A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explain; I don't have words to explain how I f...