A Twist of Fate (BTS Taehyung...

By YeongHee7508

It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old... More

Intro
CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
Who is Kim Taehyung?
Please don't leave~
I killed someone
A ride with cops
A Call
The Funeral
Are you my Sasaeng?
God Promise
You have an accomplice
Are you really Kim Taehyung?
You've gone crazy
I must have killed him again
You should tie him with this
Stockholm Syndrome
Signing a contract?
Who is this chipmunk?
I want new clothes
Why is it repeating again?
Who was it?
Your severance pay is out
Anyone can sing
I'm done now
We need to move out
You want me to write a letter?
I'm Kang Mi Yeong

Do you like her?

131 12 18
By YeongHee7508

Author's POV:

"Hyung, I'm Kim Taehyung. I've been well............" CEO Choi started reading the letter.

"This, this, this! This is his handwriting!" CEO Choi said while pointing at the letter.

"Oh, let me see." Dasha said and took the letter from CEO Choi in her hand.

"To Dasha whom I love, I'm sorry." She read.

"I love you, too!" She said and hugged the letter.

"Hey, where was it?" Mr. Choi asked Namjoon who was sitting besides him.

"It was on you car. He must've sent someone to do it." He replied.

"See! I told you! Taehyung just disappeared on his own!" Mr. Choi scolded him.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried." He said.

"Since we know he's okay, it's all good." Dasha said while caressing the letter and gazing at it lovingly.

"Hey, listen up. From now on Taehyung is on a temporary break. So you guys have to cooperate." CEO Choi said.

"Oh, and last time when his apology letter was sent, when he couldn't make it to the fan meeting, who was the person who wrote that?" Mr. Choi asked.

"That was manager Park." Dasha said.

"He said he loves me." Dasha further said with a wide smile while showing the letter to them.

_____________________

Y/N turned on the TV to check the news.

"It has been said that hallyu star Kim Taehyung is going on a break to rest and recharge himself. Yesterday his handwritten letter was released to fans." The news anchor reported.

Y/N was listening to it all very carefully.

"Shortly, after the news of him being hospitalised due to exhaustion, he announces his temporary break and adds on to his fans' sadness." The news anchor further said.

Then the handwritten letter of Taehyung was showed on the screen of TV.

"People are speculating health problems. But the company said that he has no health problems. He is just simply taking time to recharge."

Suddenly Y/N heard a loud noise. She looked at her side to see that a glass of water had dropped from Taehyung's hand.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Just prepare for the morning exercise." He said and left from there.

___________________

"Here you go." Y/N said to Jungkook while handing him the chains of Taehyung.

"Please bring him home right after the exercise." She said.

"Don't worry. Just don't forget the carton of banana milk." Jungkook replied.

"Okay, I'm going to work." Y/N said to Taehyung, who was sitting on the ground near ten with his head hung low.

Then Y/N left. Jungkook also went to a corner inshade and sat on the chair placed there. He put his earphones on and started listening to music.

"Am I a cell phone? How can they tell me to 'recharge myself'? They should've said, 'he's not the type of person to send this kind of letter.'" Taehyung said to himself.

"Gosh,  when I escape this place, forget the 12 years old friendship. THEY ALL ARE FIRED!" He said further in anger.

When he looked around, he found Jungkook looking at him weirdly.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Taehyung yelled at him.

He shook his head.

"Hey, it was my mistake. Can you set me free?" He asked Jungkook in a pleading voice. But Jungkook continued listening to music.

__________________

Y/N's POV:

I'm on my way towards my work place. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I took my phone out of my bag. I looked at the caller ID to find that it was Jimin calling me. I picked up the call.

"Hey Jimin!" I spoke.

"Hi Y/N! What's up?" Jimin spoke on the other side of the call.

"Nothing is up. Everything in my life is falling down. I don't know whose face I saw on the day I got fired!" I said.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry, everything will get settled soon. By the way, I also left that company. I got an offer to work in a better company long ago. But I kept denying it because you were in the same company as me. But now you got fired, there's no point of denying it." He said.

"WHAT!? How am I gonna survive in that company without you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I joined the company again as a transfer employee."

"What? But I already signed the contract with then for 2 years!"

"May God save me!"

Then I ended the call.

_______________________

Here I am standing in front of the company, from where I got fired once, on the day when all this problem got started.

I entered inside. But when I reached in front of the metal gate, I realised that I need an employee pass to go further.

Suddenly I heard someone's voice.

"Who is this?"

I turned around to see who was this.

"Ah Y/N! Long time no see!" The person spoke.

I went near him and bowed.

"Have you been well, security team leader?" I asked him.

"Yes I have. I've been wondering about you, since I hadn't seen you in so long." He said.

"Did you finally become full time employee?" He asked.

Full time employee? They didn't even let me be a contract employee!

"That's not it. I've come back as a transfer employee." I replied politely.

"Oh, I see." He said while nodding.

"So, could you open the doors for me? I don't have ID card, since it's my first day." I said hoping that he would agree.

"Y/N transfer employeescan't go in like that." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"The rules are like that. You need to sign the guest log and bring a guide with you." He replied.

"Is that so?"

Suddenly I heard a man with a paper in his hand announcing something.

"All the transfer employees, please come here."

Ah! Why everything is so complex in my life?

I sighed.

I bowed to the security team leader and left.

____________________

Here we all transfer employees are standing in a row and the man, who called us here, is standing in front of us with a list in his hand. I was standing on the second position.

"Alright, I'm going to tell you, what office you'll be working at." The man said.

"Oh Jeong Min?" The man read the first name on the list.

"Yes." The girl who was supposed to be Oh Jeong Min said while raising her hand.

"You'll be I General Affairs department." The man told.

"Yun Y/N?" He called out my name.

"Yes." I said while raising my hand.

"You'll be in the Marketing team." He said.

WHAT!?

"Marketing team?" I asked again.

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh, can I change it now?" I asked.

"It's hard to do that because we already notified the department." He stated.

Shit!

"Continued, Jeong Gyeon Hwa?" He called out the next name.

"Yes."

"You can go to the sales team 1."

Oh God! Why are you so cruel to me? Why it had to be the Marketing department only of all the departments? Now I'll have to face  that section Cheif Lee and those bitches again!

______________________

I was checking my computer while sitting on the desk assigned to me.

Suddenly I heard that unpleasant voice.

"Oh my! Whom am I seeing here?"

I stood up from my desk and saw section cheif Lee there.

How would I know what the heck those shitty eyes of yours are seeing?

I bowed to him and said, "Hello, I've come back again. Let's work well together."

"That's good. We don't have anyone for transfer duties and to explain anything. You just don't have to be fired." He said and left.

"Yeah. Work hard." SeRa said and left. One of those bitches!

"Rather than working hard, working well is important. Ask what you need to do, and don't do anything that will cause problems. It would be great if you did so." YuJin said. Another bitch!

"Yes." I said and bowed.

She nodded and sat on the desk beside mine. Yeah she has her seat besides mine. Thanks to my luck!

I also sat on my desk.

______________________

Author's POV:

Taehyung was doing squats on the rooftop. Jungkook was listening to songs while sitting on a chair in a corner.

But just like the previous day, Taehyung's mind was somewhere else. His eyes were examining the routes of the locality.

"So.....if I go right from there, the big road appears. If run from here, it'll take 2 minutes. But, is there no police stand here?" He thought.

But when he turned his neck, to see I Jungkook was watching him, he got startled on seeing Jungkook right besides him doing squats.

"Shit! He's watching." He thought.

"Gosh, you scared me!" He said.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked seeing him also doing squats.

Jungkook stopped doing squats and said, "You should go in. Time is up."

"Already? Let me stay a bit longer. Let me live seeing the sun." Taehyung said.

"No. You'll be breaking your promise to your cousin, then." Jungkook replied.

"Wow, how loyal of you! What's your relationship to her, anyway?" Taehyung asked.

"Well we have just an employer and employee relationship. I'm working under her. She'll pay me with banana milk." Jungkook replied.

"That's not it. Did she hit you? Have you ever flown with her wrestling and skills?" He asked.

"She is not that kind of person. Although you know it better than me." Jungkook said.

"But........I haven't seen her ever since we were little. So I don't know much about her" Taehyung said while looking down.

"Woah, you must have come back to your senses calling your cousin!" Jungkook said being astonished and all happy.

"W-Well, about that......yeah." Taehyung said.

"Since we're on the topic, what kind of person is she?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook started speaking.

"Hmm.....well, she's a bit dense at times but she's hard working and honest. She's nice to the adults in the town, so she has manners. She's such a pure heart who I think can never do bad to anyone. And......"

"And?"

"She's good at cooking, too. Have you had her Kimchi pancakes? They're so good."

There was a smile on Jungkook's face all the time while talking about Y/N.

"The way you're speaking makes me think............ Do you like her?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at him.

There was silence around them. Just the song, that Jungkook was listening to earlier, could be heard from the earphone hanging on Jungkook's neck.

"You're my warmth when you look at me,
My heart that pounded at that very first moment
I remember, yeah
Every time when I open my eyes in the morning,
My heart runs to you
As I start my day, baby
The moment I melt into your sweetness
Slowly I'm falling like this~

I might be a little inexperienced
But my feelings are true for you.
Yeah, Yeah, yeah~
Just like this forever
I want to do everything for you
Stay with me~
Yeah, Yeah, yeah~
Just like this forever
I want to do everything for you~"

TO BE CONTINUED...........

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
I hope you liked the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.6K 28
*Written 2017* *Edited 2022* Hello there ^^ I hope you will like my ff, this is the first time I write one. I have a lot of ideas so have fun by read...
137K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
136K 6.2K 90
(𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happened with them. They were strangers, one p...
259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...