RE Sapphic One-shots

By littleratremy

Men DNI. Do not add to g!p/f*ta lists. You will be blocked ASAP. More Sapphic One-shots! Although I'm using t... More

Intro/Request Page!
Birthday Special pt. 1
The Wolf and the Flies
Lazy Day
Tea and Trauma
Beauty
[TW] Another Harasser
Destress
Jealousy
Immunity
Birthday Date
Valentine's Day
a/n again sigh
Valentine's Day pt. 2
The Wolf and Her Pack
Blind Love
Possessive Jealousy pt. 1
Farewell II Flesh
Birthday Special pt. 2
Hunter's Birthday pt. 1
Possessive Jealousy pt. 2
Sweet Gifts
Stolen Time
The Wolf and her Pack pt. 2
A Prayer Away
Mother's Day Pt 1
Stolen Hearts [NEW]
Poisonous Love [NEW]

Hunter's Birthday pt. 2

888 45 4
By littleratremy

Pairing: Hunter x Reader

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Oral sex, Fingering, Handjob, Anal sex, Rough sex, Crying

Γλυκό μου κορίτσι — My Sweet Girl

Hunter began her slow pace, peppering my face in kisses with each mewl I let out. "Such pretty sounds," The witch purred into my ear, making it easier to wrap my arms around her neck and hold her close. "I wonder what sounds you'd make if I switched which hole I was fucking..."

I gasped when she pulled out and began stroking her length, watching and squirming as she teased both entrances by pushing the tip in before pulling out, letting a low whine escape me. "Mommy...Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me! You're such a tease, Mommy," I pouted, rocking my hips when Hunter's tip slipped past my folds — forcing her deeper.

"I'm fucking you how I want to," Hunter growled and gripped my throat despite her burying her cock, hips grinding into mine to make sure I felt how deep she was. "I guess this hole isn't satisfied yet, hm? Think it can handle a few more loads?"

"Yes!" I quickly responded, arching my back when she set a fast, relentless pace — only pulling back about halfway before slamming into me again. "Gods, yes! Mo-more, Mo-mommy!"

"...You're not worried about getting pr-?"

"Stop worrying," I growled, trying to focus on her and not my fast-building orgasm. "Just focus on your pleasure."

Hunter nodded before connecting our lips, her nails digging into my thighs when she gave a few final rough thrusts. We let out loud moans as our orgasms washed over us, my body trembling while Hunter's thrusts continued through our orgasms — her hips stopping when her cock stopped twitching its release.

I barely had time to catch my breath before the witch started again, her face buried in my neck as she began. My fingers entangled in the witch's black and white hair, tugging on the strands until our position changed. Hunter's hips stopped so she could reposition us — helping me onto my side before placing a leg over her shoulder.

The witch kept my leg in place with one hand, the other rubbing circles on my clit as the witch continued her ministrations. I moaned and began gently pinching and rolling my nipples, smiling at the witch while she watched me. Hunter's cock twitched when I locked eyes with her and gently tugged my nipples, making sure to moan her name in the process.

"Vixen," Hunter chuckled, her thrusts never letting up. "You're spoiled."

"Because you always give me what I want," I said between moans, gasping when her hips slammed into mine and stayed there for a moment. "Li-like every time yo-you've come inside me t-today."

"...You spoil me too," The witch pointed out before thrusting again, making me shudder when she pulled out to gather some of her cum that came out before pushing it back inside. "Since you want to be greedy, keep it in."

"Ye-yes, Mommy," I clenched around Hunter's cock once she was inside again, whining at not being able to wrap my legs around her. "I-I'll ke-keep it in."

"Good, because after it's full, I'll make sure my fingers don't let too much spill out," I watched the witch smirk before another orgasm washed over me — her glowing eyes letting me know she used magic to send me over the edge. "After all, you'll be doing that a lot. I can't have you pushing too much out when you do. My greedy brat wants every drop, so she'll get it."

'I know she doesn't always like talking like this, but fuck is it how when she does,' I could only moan in response to Hunter's words, only focusing on the pleasure coursing through my body. It wasn't long before the witch's thrusts stuttered again, her sensitive cock twitching with another release when I clenched around her again.

Hunter's hips bucked with every twitch until her cum stopped, staying buried as she kissed me passionately. I moaned into the kiss, letting her control it as she pulled out and switched holes, slowly thrusting into it. I clawed at the witch's back when she bottomed out, mewling into the kiss as Hunter began thrusting — her moans and whimpers letting me know she'd need a break soon.

"M-mommy," I whimpered between kisses.

"Mm?"

"Br-break after th-this?"

"Gods, yes," Hunter murmured, gently nibbling my lower lip before focusing on kissing me again. "We both need water."

"Mhm," I whined when she pulled back — pulling out entirely in the process. "What are-?!"

Hunter flipped me onto my stomach before grabbing my hips and yanking them toward hers, grinding her cock between my ass cheeks. "New position."

I pouted but reached back to put her length back inside, moaning as her grip readjusted to push her cock deeper. "Wh-why now?"

The witch gripped my hair and pressed my face into the bed, roughly thrusting into me — earning a scream of pleasure from my lips. "To make you scream."

I clutched the bedsheets, my eyes fluttering shut with every bed-shaking thrust. Tears of pleasure from overstimulation rolled down my cheeks when Hunter's fingers found my clit again, a cry leaving me as another orgasm washed over me today. The witch leaned down, softly shushing my cries while kissing my tears — all the while never relenting in her brutal pace.

Hunter chuckled when I grabbed a pillow and brought it close to bite, muffling my cries as I squirmed from the pleasure she gave. 'Please cum,' My body trembled when Hunter gave another thrust. 'I want it.' Hunter bit my shoulder with a low growl as she released, thrusting through her orgasm before burying herself with the final thrust. 'Thank you!' I nearly sobbed when Hunter pulled out, relaxing on the bed as I took deep breaths.

"I'll be back," Hunter whispered and kissed my cheek, making me turn my head and watch her put on some shorts before grabbing her robe. "Do you want snacks too?"

"Mhm," I hummed, my eyes half-lidded as I fought to keep them open.

"Rest," She hummed and pecked my lips. "I'll wake you when I'm back."

"Okay, Mommy," I murmured, smiling after the peck. "Love you."

"I love you, too, Baby."

I huffed and swatted at the person trying to shake me awake. I smiled when they stopped, going back to my dream.

"...Touching yourself while you rest from me fucking you?" Hunter chuckled, waking me immediately. I smiled awkwardly at her. "Now you're awake?"

"Mhm," I hummed shyly, moving my fingers away from my clit. "...I didn't know I was..." My eyes noticed the wet spot on Hunter's shorts. "...You were enjoying watching it, though."

"Don't be a brat," She hissed as I sat up. "Or I won't let you suck it."

I glared at her before sipping the water she gave me. "You'd be begging me to at the end of this."

"More like you'd be begging to suck it," Hunter snorted, pushing her shorts down until her erection sprang free. "See? Your eyes are already glued to it. I bet you're going to start drooling soon if you don't get it."

I set the glass of water down after drinking about half of it, watching the witch slowly stroke her length. "...Well, when you're enticing me like that..."

Hunter's hand picked up pace, and she moaned — only slowing her hand to let me watch her precum leak out. "You just can't let me cum on my own, can you?"

"Why do that when my mouth is right here?" Hunter walked closer until I placed my hands on her thighs, licking up her precum before taking her length in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Hunter groaned and tossed her head back as I began quickly bobbing my head. "Dreaming about this, were you? Already back to rubbing yourself."

I moaned around her length, letting her know she was right as my fingers circled my clit.

"Naughty girl," The witch chuckled, her hands guiding my head. "Why should I give you what you want now?"

I glared and snaked my arms around her waist, nearly gagging when that forced her cock to remain mostly buried — making Hunter give small thrusts to inch toward her release.

"Th-that's why," Hunter strained before her movements stopped.

I gently sucked, massaging her shaft with my tongue before the witch pushed my head further down.

"Fuck, Baby!" Hunter moaned as her cock twitched and released, making me swallow around her with each spurt. "You're such a good girl for Mommy."

I moaned when her release stopped, and she pulled out — forcing my arms loose. With a low moan, I clung to Hunter and squirmed, panting against her abdomen. "M-mommy... Wa-want your to-tongue..."

Hunter grabbed my wrist and moved my hand away, making me lie down as I squirmed, tears of frustration building up after being so close to the edge. "Calm down, Γλυκό μου κορίτσι, I'll make sure you cum."

My fingers entangled in Hunter's hair when she knelt between my thighs, pulling her to my core. The witch simply hummed her approval before dragging her tongue over my folds. I nearly screamed when Hunter moved to my clit — hungrily licking, sucking, and nibbling the sensitive bundle while her fingers entered me.

Hunter's fingers curled and thrust deep while her mouth continued its assault on my clit, bringing me to the edge again. Before I could go over, however, the witch removed her fingers. I barely had time to process the loss before Hunter's tongue replaced her digits, sending me over the edge with another scream.

I squirmed while Hunter greedily lapped at me through my orgasm — licking and sucking up release. Once I came down from my high, the witch returned to her assault on my clit, making me squeal and squirm under her. Hunter gripped my hips and yanked me close when I squirmed too far away for her liking, a low growl leaving her.

"Don't run from me," I shuddered and nodded at her growl. "I'm not done feasting."

"S-sorry, Mo-mommy," I whined and moaned, rocking my hips when her tongue slipped inside me.

"Remind me to fuck this again later."

"I-if I didn't know an-any better, I-I'd think yo-you're trying to ge-get me pregnant."

Hunter paused momentarily, her eyes locking with mine. "Not this time... But I am experimenting for when the time comes. The moment you tell me you want to try-"

"Maybe I'd be fine with it if it happened after this," I muttered to myself before realizing I said that aloud. "...If it doesn't happen this time, at least you know I'll enjoy everything you plan to do."

"...Now I want it to happen," She muttered before diving her tongue back inside.

Hunter held my hips at her mouth, refusing to let me move away while her tongue. I grabbed a pillow and moaned into it, locking my legs around her head. 'If she won't let go, then neither will I,' A moan of the witch's name left me when her nails dug into my skin, tightening my grip on her hair. '...If we do have kids, I hope at least one has white hair like her and Hekate.'

My heart fluttered at the thought of having a child with Hunter. 'I know we've talked about it on occasion — especially when Costin asked for a little sibling — but I've never been this excited about it. Maybe because the chances have increased significantly?' My thoughts ended when Hunter sucked my clit and then quickly dipped her tongue back inside, a wave of intense pleasure washing through me after her tongue slithered as deep as it could be.

I cried out the witch's name, squirming in her grasp while she lapped up my release — her tongue only stopping when I tried to pull away from her again. Hunter slowly removed her tongue and placed my hips on the bed again, her eyes glowing as her hands sprawled across my abdomen.

Before I could question her, Hunter moved closer and pressed her cock against my abdomen. "...Fuck..."

"Seeing how deep you'll be when you put it back in me?" I purred, watching her slowly move her hips closer — seeing how deep she'd be when bottoming out. "Wondering how I manage?"

"Just remembering how hot it was when you did it earlier," The witch muttered, her cock twitching at the memory. "You're perfect."

"So are you," I smiled and teased the head of her shaft with my finger. "...We should start planning for kids."

"What? I thought you said-?"

"Costin's going to be six soon; he deserves a little sibling. Any longer, he'll lose interest in having a little sibling."

"...Is that my birthday gift?"

"A day of sex isn't enough?"

"A kiss would be enough," Hunter snorted, her eyes dropping when I wrapped my hand around her length. "This is heaven for me."

I smiled and slowly pumped my hand, sitting up before kissing her chest. "So, is that a 'yes' to planning for a kid?"

"We can start right now," Hunter's cock twitched in excitement. "I know a better way to ensure you'll get pregnant."

"Oh?"

Hunter traced a rune above my womb, giggling to herself. "Something Lady Freyja taught me. It's supposed to increase fertility."

"What about you?"

"Hm..." She hummed before tracing a similar rune on her abdomen, letting me watch it fade away. "It doesn't guarantee this session will make it happen, but it increases our chances."

"I'll take it," I smiled before connecting our lips, happily stroking her length. 'Hopefully, it doesn't happen this time, so we can plan for where the kid will be born close to her birthday. But, if it does happen now, I'll still be more than happy. Then again, I don't know how Costin will react if he has a sibling close to his birthday. Something to worry about later.'

We stayed like that — kissing lovingly while I slowly stoked Hunter's length. The witch moaned when I eventually picked up my hand's pace, melting into the kiss as her hips slowly bucked into my hand. 'I love it when she gets submissive like this,' I smiled at the witch's needy whine.

"Want to bottom?" I muttered between kisses before teasing her tip against my clit. "Or do you want to enter me again?"

"Both!" Hunter whined. "Te-tell me how to fuck you. Order me around, Mistress."

I smiled into the kiss before easing Hunter inside me, moaning with her, and then kissing her again. "Slow, baby girl. Slow, then cum inside — I'll tell you when to go faster or be rough."

Hunter bucked into me — burying herself before guiding me onto the bed, her hand on my abdomen before she smiled. "One day, my child will be in here. And I will be the happiest woman alive when that day comes."

"...What are you waiting for?" I blurted out, the words leaving me without a second thought. "Put one in me."

The rune on Hunter reappeared — glowing this time — before quickly disappearing again. "Are you sure?"

"Might as well try. As you said, this doesn't guarantee that it'll happen; it only increases our chances. We can try now, and we can try again later if it doesn't happen."

"...Then tell me how you want me to fuck you, and I'll make sure I only cum in this hole."

I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss, wrapping my arms and legs around the witch with a moan. "Fuck me like you love me — like you want to get me pregnant."

"That'll be easy," Hunter smiled between kisses, setting a slow, passionate pace.

I moaned into the kiss, letting the witch deepen it while one hand moved to my clit. My nails dug into the witch's back when Hunter's fingers circled my bundle of nerves faster. I whined when she broke the kiss, tilting my head back after she moved her lips to my neck. The witch kissed and nibbled her way down my neck, my pleasure staying the same despite the witch's actions. 'Using magic to prolong it and not exhaust me. How caring,' I moaned with a smile at the thought, arching into Hunter as her lips made their way to my chest.

"I love you," Hunter murmured against my skin, a strong wave of pleasure washing over me — reminding me how sensitive my body was before settling down again.

"Ke-keep pro-proving it," I managed between moans.

"With pleasure," The witch's whisper sent another wave of pleasure through me, making me whimper and buck my hips. "Are you noticing it? The waves of pleasure?"

"More frequent," I murmured when another washed over me.

Hunter smiled and kissed my right breast, thrusting slightly faster — making sure I felt the pleasure from her magic more often. "Every time I think about how much I love you, it sends another wave of pleasure through you. I could make you cum just by thinking about how much I love you."

"...Do it..."

Hunter's hips stopped — burying herself inside me — before she leaned in for a passionate kiss. "I'm going to enjoy this."

After a few seconds, a gasp left me, and my nails dragged down Hunter's back, my moans being swallowed by the witch. I whimpered and moaned as the intense pleasure continued washing over me — earning a mewl from me as my orgasm washed over me.

"Fuck, that was hot," Hunter breathed when my walls stopped clenching around her, her eyes scanning my face before cupping my cheek. "Have fun?"

I softly panted and locked eyes with the witch, sliding a hand down her front before snaking my arm around her body. "...I've never had one that intense before."

"You told me to make you cum by thinking about how much I love you," Hunter reminded me, pecking my lips as she began thrusting again. "It can be like that more often — well, now that I put those runes on us. Until you're pregnant with my child, I can activate them, and when I do, we can both make each other cum by thinking about how much we love each other."

"...So, I can do that to you?" I inquired, already thinking about how perfect the witch was.

Hunter's hips stuttered for a moment. "Ye-yes, you can. Gods..."

'Such a gorgeous woman,' I smiled dreamily at Hunter, giggling when her pace increased. 'I got so lucky. Hunter is so loving and understanding, not to mention how she is with Costin. She's never pressured me into anything — always made sure I was okay with trying something before planning an entire night to try it. Even went as far as making backup plans in case I didn't didn't like it. It's like the gods created the perfect woman, all for me. I don't care how late in life it was that we found each other; I'm just glad we're together now. I want to marry this woman. I love Hunter so fucking much, I can't wait to give her kids and marry her.'

Hunter whimpered, her hips stuttering while she buried herself against my shoulder, allowing me to lock my legs tighter around her and keep her cock buried as she released with a long moan. "Oh, gods! Wh-what were yo-you thinking ab-about?"

"How much I love you and how lucky I am," I hummed, pouting when her cock stopped twitching with release. "How much more do you have in you? I still have to pamper you, you know?"

The witch trembled as she caught her breath, slowly pulling out when I loosened my grip on her. "...You...You should pamper me then..."

I giggled and sat up, kissing the witch's cheek. "Still recovering from that orgasm? Maybe that one will get me pregnant."

Hunter softly groaned at the thought, her hand moving to rub over my womb. "Gods, that would be the best birthday gift — finding out my birthday gift from you got you pregnant..."

"With how you've been fucking me, it might just happen. Especially with the runes you placed."

The witch kissed my abdomen, making me gasp when she slid her fingers inside me — thrusting them slowly. "Well, might as well keep trying — you want it too anyway, so let's keep going. How do you plan to top me, Mistress?"

"Do you want the strap? Or do you want me to ride you? Want me to be your power bottom?"

"Hm...Ride me — be my power bottom. I want to make sure I cum inside you when I cum again."

"You're throwing the 'filling all my holes' idea out the window."

"If you're fine with me trying to get you pregnant, then I'm going to keep trying until we're too exhausted to continue."

"We're both close to that."

"Then we have to make these last few rounds count."

"And what if I'm already full?"

Hunter smirked and removed her fingers, shuddering as she watched some of her cum spill out. "Looks like you have room to me."

"...I know you don't always like acting like this," I murmured, gaining Hunter's attention. "But I do love how vulgar you can get — how dirty you are. I love my Princess, but I love my Mommy wanting to get me pregnant just as much."

"Well, Mistress, your Princess wants to get you pregnant too."

I smiled and settled into Hunter's lap, lining up my entrance with her tip before sinking onto her length, the both of us moaning as I helped her bottom out. "Let me take care of that, Princess. You've done so much for me; I want you to sit back and let me drain the rest of you."

Hunter leaned back as I began bouncing, massaging her breasts, and playing with the witch's nipples while I moved. We moaned with every movement, our runes glowing as I set my pace. Hunter's hands grabbed my ass and hips, guiding my movements with a smile.

'How does she always make me feel so warm inside?' I leaned down and kissed the witch, moaning when Hunter decided to thrust into me. A wave of pleasure washed over me, letting me know she had similar thoughts about me. I whined into the kiss and moved my hips faster, gently pinching her nipples.

Hunter's hips bucked when a new thought crossed my mind. 'I want her to feel as loved as she always makes me feel loved,' I deepened the kiss, grinding against her lap. Hunter held my hips still momentarily, thrusting fast into me — moaning and whining with every thrust before stopping. 'She's trying to make sure I still don't do everything myself,' I smiled against her lips, shivering at the wave of pleasure that followed.

'I love her so much,' I moaned with Hunter as we both released, my hands sliding to her shoulders while my hips slowed to a stop. Hunter slowly broke the kiss with soft pants, her eyes hazy as she locked eyes with me. The witch brought a hand up to brush my hair from my face, sending me a loving smile before she pecked my lips.

"I love you," Hunter sighed lovingly, cupping my cheek as I leaned into her hand. "Even if you don't get pregnant from this, this was the best session we've had all year."

"This is only our eighth session this year," I pouted, reminding her how often we had to postpone having sex this year. "...Maybe that's why I don't care if I get pregnant...It'll mean you have to spend more time with me, and those annoying maids can stop begging you to help them."

"You know, all you have to do is tell me to come and ask me to follow you, and I'll drop everything I'm doing."

I smiled and kissed her palm, looking at her through my lashes. "Just another reason to pray I get pregnant."

"Hm?"

"You're so...You're perfect, Hunter. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect mother to Costin, so I know you'll be a perfect mother for our child — or children — and you...You're so powerful, loving, beautiful..."

"You're rambling."

"I just...Love you...so much," I yawned, nuzzling into Hunter's neck. "Can we just stay like this?"

"I have to clean you up," Hunter chuckled. "Clean us both up."

I frowned at the thought for some reason. "But..."

"It's not going to change if you get pregnant or not," Hunter reminded me with a soft snort. "When did you get hit with baby fever?"

"...I may have found your old scrapbook from when Costin was smaller...I want one. I want us to have one," I tightened my grip on the witch, and the thoughts throughout the years of dating Hunter resurfaced. "I...I've wanted it for a while, now that I think about it."

"Really?"

"...Mhm..." I hummed before managing to fall asleep.

Hunter POV

'She...' I stared at the ceiling in shock after [Y/N] fell asleep, not even bothering to fight the smile that spread across my face. 'What would our kid look like?' I smiled and gently kissed her temple, taking in every little detail of her sleeping face. 'As adorable as their Mama, that's for sure.'

Once I was sure she was asleep, I carefully slipped out of her, gently shushing her when she whined. 'This is going to be a challenge,' I bit back a giggle when [Y/N] decided to snuggle closer to me, refusing to pull away from my body. 'So clingy...' I smiled and kissed her head again, deciding to use my magic to summon some wet wipes to clean us up.

After we were both cleaned off, I threw the wipes away and pulled the blanket over us, letting my eyes flutter shut. '...I know it's a huge ask, goddesses of fertility, but if you could make sure it doesn't take us long to get pregnant, I would appreciate it.'

First Person POV

Two Months Later

"I'll make sure Mama teaches me lullabies so I can sing to you too, and then we'll play-"

"Costin, who are you talking to?" I laughed at the boy cuddling into my stomach.

"The baby."

"...What baby?"

He beamed at me, his eyes glowing violet as he pointed at my stomach. "The one in here!"

'...What did he just say?!' I cleared my throat and laughed awkwardly. "There's not a baby in there, Costin, I'm sorry. I already checked."

Costin lowered his gaze to my stomach before whispering. "It's okay, she'll find out."

"...Isa!"

"What?"

"Get your son."

Costin huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Mama! She has a baby in her tummy!"

Isa raised an eyebrow before they glanced at me and tilted their head. "...Huh..."

'HUH?!?' My eyes widened. "What do you mean, 'Huh'?!"

"...You should take another test. False negatives can happen just like false positives."

"Isa."

"Our powers can be wrong from time to time. If it comes back positive, I'll get Apollo, and he'll run some tests."

Excitement and fear coursed through me as Isa helped Costin off the couch. "If I found out because your son decided to use his powers..."

"To be fair, those are also tied to Hunter's powers, so be sure to blame her too."

"After I figure out the results."

One Day Later

"What are the results?" Hunter asked Apollo when he returned, making me look up from my lap.

"...Hunter..." The witch was by my side immediately, gently holding my hands before kissing my temple.

"I'm here, my Love."

Apollo cleared his throat before smiling our way. "Congratulations."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 772 27
Some dumb story by a stupid writer lol this is also my first story,there are probably going to be a few or a lot of grammar errors,so I apologize for...
306K 6.4K 15
What the title says I do not own the cover or the characters in this book!
32.5K 657 20
one-shots/story for my re8 OC. (Dimitrescu x OC) THIRTY K ?? IM SO GRATEFUL TY GFNVJDN
14.9K 490 6
F!Reader insert. You dont know where you are. You dont know where you are and you get caught by vampire fly whateverthefucks. And their three meter m...