Hunter's Birthday pt. 2

Pairing: Hunter x Reader

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Oral sex, Fingering, Handjob, Anal sex, Rough sex, Crying

Γλυκό μου κορίτσι — My Sweet Girl

Hunter began her slow pace, peppering my face in kisses with each mewl I let out. "Such pretty sounds," The witch purred into my ear, making it easier to wrap my arms around her neck and hold her close. "I wonder what sounds you'd make if I switched which hole I was fucking..."

I gasped when she pulled out and began stroking her length, watching and squirming as she teased both entrances by pushing the tip in before pulling out, letting a low whine escape me. "Mommy...Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me! You're such a tease, Mommy," I pouted, rocking my hips when Hunter's tip slipped past my folds — forcing her deeper.

"I'm fucking you how I want to," Hunter growled and gripped my throat despite her burying her cock, hips grinding into mine to make sure I felt how deep she was. "I guess this hole isn't satisfied yet, hm? Think it can handle a few more loads?"

"Yes!" I quickly responded, arching my back when she set a fast, relentless pace — only pulling back about halfway before slamming into me again. "Gods, yes! Mo-more, Mo-mommy!"

"...You're not worried about getting pr-?"

"Stop worrying," I growled, trying to focus on her and not my fast-building orgasm. "Just focus on your pleasure."

Hunter nodded before connecting our lips, her nails digging into my thighs when she gave a few final rough thrusts. We let out loud moans as our orgasms washed over us, my body trembling while Hunter's thrusts continued through our orgasms — her hips stopping when her cock stopped twitching its release.

I barely had time to catch my breath before the witch started again, her face buried in my neck as she began. My fingers entangled in the witch's black and white hair, tugging on the strands until our position changed. Hunter's hips stopped so she could reposition us — helping me onto my side before placing a leg over her shoulder.

The witch kept my leg in place with one hand, the other rubbing circles on my clit as the witch continued her ministrations. I moaned and began gently pinching and rolling my nipples, smiling at the witch while she watched me. Hunter's cock twitched when I locked eyes with her and gently tugged my nipples, making sure to moan her name in the process.

"Vixen," Hunter chuckled, her thrusts never letting up. "You're spoiled."

"Because you always give me what I want," I said between moans, gasping when her hips slammed into mine and stayed there for a moment. "Li-like every time yo-you've come inside me t-today."

"...You spoil me too," The witch pointed out before thrusting again, making me shudder when she pulled out to gather some of her cum that came out before pushing it back inside. "Since you want to be greedy, keep it in."

"Ye-yes, Mommy," I clenched around Hunter's cock once she was inside again, whining at not being able to wrap my legs around her. "I-I'll ke-keep it in."

"Good, because after it's full, I'll make sure my fingers don't let too much spill out," I watched the witch smirk before another orgasm washed over me — her glowing eyes letting me know she used magic to send me over the edge. "After all, you'll be doing that a lot. I can't have you pushing too much out when you do. My greedy brat wants every drop, so she'll get it."