𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 | 𝙩𝙖�...

By Jain470

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞 𝙗𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚�... More

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅...?
𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍....?
𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎!

57 2 2
By Jain470

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

{Helloooo~ so i am here again with a new story idea idk why but my mind keeps making weird ass stories and i had to do it otherwise I will forgot it afterwards ಥ_ಥ ..... Anyways hope y'all enjoy the reading time ty ly byee :) }

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Choi fucking Beomgyu!!"

The changing room door was slammed open by no other than his biggest enemy Kang Taehyun, to be honest beomgyu doesn't hate him that much but sometimes that guy is too much to handle.

"What is it kang?"

"Don't act innocent choi, you know damn well what you did, where is the big brown book i placed in my locker?"

Beomgyu looks at him for a couple of seconds ,suddenly his friend yeonjun came from placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Taehyun why would beomgyu wanted to steal your big book?"

"It was a big brown book, hyung. "

"Okay whatever it is but why would he even steal that? I mean beomgyu isn't someone who is interested in reading or anything related to studies. "

Taehyun didn't argue further because what his hyung was telling is right, this idiot can't study for his own sake so who might have the book, someone who loves to read? Ah! I got it.

"I got it hyung sorry for barging in like that byee byee!"

"Where is my sorry?"

"Shut the fuck up choi there is no such thing for you."

Yeonjun surpass his laughter trying to make it less obvious to beomgyu, but his teary eyes says otherwise.

Beomgyu scoffed and continue doing his things which he left earlier because of that brat taehyun.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Soobin hyung!"

The mentioned male look around the playground trying to find the owner of the person calling his name, soon he spotted a small figure jogging towards his direction.

"Yah taehyun- ah."

Soobin waves his hand towards the shorter male to spot himself for taehyun, he sat down beside a tree and continue to read smut again, yeah you heard that right soobin isn't someone who is smart academically ,when anyone mention that he reads that only means he is reading those kinky smut fictions about others.

"Hyung, did you find a big brown book anywhere near my locker?"

"It was yours?"

"Of course it was mine hyung, I have been searching for it for hours now just give me back my book. "

Soobin sits straight putting his book aside and wave his hand in defense.

"Hold up taehyun, I don't have it but I saw beomgyu walking around the hallways with a giant book that's why I asked if it was yours."

Taehyun gritted his teeths in anger, so it was that bitch I knew it something was fishy because that guy didn't argue much in the changing room.

"I will go now hyung, thank you for telling me."

"Don't kill him taehyun and your welcome."

Soobin said wearing his glasses properly and starts reading his book again used to taehyun and beomgyu both, it was a regular thing they do -fighting, screaming, arguing and even choking each other to death once, there is a tension between them which soobin find different but he always let it slide because no way two enemies can be together right?

"Soobin hyung!"

Soobin makes an annoyed voice before turning to look at the person he is surely gonna beat this person now such an amazing scene was going on and then there is some bitch calling him in the middle of it ruining his fan boy vibes.

"Who the fu- oh."

"Hyung, I bought this bread for you it is filled with strawberry cream so I thought you might like it."

Huening kai said showing him two packets of bread of different colors - a green one and a strawberry.

"I bought two flavours just in case you won't like strawberry."

Soobin felt tears forming in his eyes he was deeply touched by the act of this fucking cute creature that he went to pinch his whole face by his big slim hands giving kisses on his forehead.

"You gonna watch me eat?"

Huening kai cutely nod his head making soobin eyes teary again by the cuteness, huening kai shakes his head smiling slightly, ahh this hyung is completely whipped.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Beomgyu checks everywhere around the library making sure there was no one, placing the book on the table he choose the last seat in the library where nobody comes around easily,

"Now the actual fun begins."

He said smiling widely admiring the book from outside first then opening it, one by one he turns the pages trying to find an interesting topic.

"Oh.. The glance of my future? Seems interesting to me."

He chuckle opening the pages completely and starts reading the steps to do the chants, look according to beomgyu magic and mantra aren't something he actually believes in he just like to play around and make fun of those who believe in such useless things.

"Duba du wari wari... Repeat it three times, when you want to glance at it, moa moa repeat it three times for a hint and lastly-"

"Beomgyu you son of a bitch!"

"-tinnitus! Wahh taehyun!"/ " What the fuck! "

Both the males shouts before getting covered with a big white light surrounding them completely making everything around them disappear in seconds.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Ugh....my head I am feeling dizzy. "

Taehyun was the first one to wake up finding himself at a completely different location which he have never seen, he search around the room crawling a little to peak out of the door and nobody was there suddenly he heard shuffling sound coming from the cupboard.

"Who is there?"

The sound started to get louder as if the thing inside is trying to get out from the cupboard.

"Stay inside whatever you are!"

Taehyun shouts backing away from the shaking furniture, soon a piled of clothes fall out from it startling him.

"I am finally out!"

Beomgyu shouts taking a deep breath after popping his head out of the cloth pile his full body drenched in sweats because of the heat inside the cupboard.

"Oh... You again."

Taehyun glares at him gritting his teeth, it's because of this stupid guy now they don't know what is this place and how far they are away from their home now.

"Care to explain what you did with my book back then? "

Beomgyu shrug his shoulders referring to not knowing anything about any book, taehyun was this close to kill this guy because of how stress free he look right now in this type of situation.

"Beomgyu this isn't the time to be stupid just tell me what you did so we can atleast figure out to go back again."

"Fine... I was reading some topic about glance at your future and there were some steps to do it I was halfway reading the first two steps and when I recalled the last one you surprised and then bam! We are here."

"So you didn't read anything about how to go back?"

"No.. Hehe. "

Taehyun was speechless he doesn't know what to do with this guy right now, he doesn't want to kill him because he will be alone at such unfamiliar place and he can't even scold him because a stupid person can't be changed unless they try it themselves, which beomgyu never does.

"I fucking hate you , choi. "

Beomgyu was going to reply with something vulger but he stops when the sound of door caught him, it seems like someone is there downstairs he thought scooting towards taehyun and dragging him behind the book shelf quickly.

"Oh god beomgyu, stop it."

Both taehyun and beomgyu eyes widened staring at their own grown up self being lovey dovey together like some newly married couples, taehyun was going to cursed out loudly when he saw himself kissing his enemy while beomgyu was too fazed by the kissing couple looking at the grown up taehyun kissing his other self.

"I fucking love you so much, beomgyu."

"I love you more kitten."

The taehyun from past was shocked, the nickname beomgyu gave him and tease him all the time with is now useful during their own make out session.

A slap made his way to past beomgyu eyes preventing him from watching any further dirty activities.

"Bitch."

"Beomgyu~"

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 14.2K 99
a messy bunch of imagines where bts has an eighth member <3 [ ignore the cringe, this was my first ever wp story ] #1 in idollife <3
197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
89.8K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
248K 38.3K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး