๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐๐š...

By jaziiway2turnt

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ช'๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡d, ๐–ค๐—๐—๐–บn, (๐—‡๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005

006

114 2 0
By jaziiway2turnt

𝐊'𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞́ 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞

📍:: Moore Residence

"KAYLANI WAKE YO ASS UP" kay'lani's brother, kj yelled. she groaned and rolled over and fell off the bed.

"damnn bruh. my neck my back. my neck andd my backk" she whined making kj bust into the room. "shut the fuck up and get ready." he said walking back out.

she rolled her eyes and got up. she picked out a pair of black leggings, a black tee, a black and white cardigan and black and grey retro jordans 4s. she layed the outfit down on her bed except for her shoes and went to the bathroom connected to her room.

she played stay ready by jhene aiko, undressed and got in the shower.

almost 30 minutes later she got out of the shower and dried off. she then put on lotion, brushed her teeth and did her skincare. then she put on her outfit.

she rushed downstairs as her brother was waiting for her.

"ight lil nigga lets go." kj said getting ready to walk out the door. "bro stop calling me that" k'aylani rolling her eyes.

the two walked to the deli meeting up with dejah, dd, heaven, ddot and notti.

kj greeted everyone and k'aylani ran up to dejah and heaven hugging them. she then dapped up dd and ddot.

"so wassup you not gon speak?" she heard notti's voice say as she mentally sighed. "damn my fault. hey notti" he laughed and pulled her into a side hug making dejah and heaven look at them.

...

"sooo.. yall a thing now?" heaven said breaking the silence asking what everyone wanted to know.

"no."

"nah but she playin"

"lil boy this better be the last time we speak at the same time like this" she huffed making everyone laugh.

"ay lani lemme talk to you real quick." kj said walking in the deli as k'aylani followed.

"so you and this nigga cool and shit? ya finna get back together?" he asked her.

"yeah we cool.. and no we not getting back together." she responded. "cause what he did was deadass wrong. ion want you gettin hurt messing with him. ill really boom him bout you." he said being so serious.

"kj its fine." she shook her head. "Ight. but say the word and i'll beat his ass." he said walking out the deli with k'aylani behind him.

"what was ya talking about?" ddot asked. "nigga mind your business and lets go we finna be late" kj responding as he started walking.

"im not even trying to go to school bruh. who the fuck goes to school on the first day?" dejah complained. "bro.. huh?" dd looked at her.

"heaven you been mad quiet you good?" ddot asked and she nodded. "just tired."

📍: Harlem HS

The seven kids all got their schedules. after walking around the hallways they went to class.

K'aylani's Schedule:

period 1 kaylani & ddot
period 2 kaylani, ddot , heaven , dd
period 3 kaylani &notti
period 4 kaylani, notti,dd, ddot,heaven and dejah
period 5 kaylani, dejah, heaven
period 6 kaylani & dd
period 7 kaylani , dejah, notti, dd

kj was older than all of them so didn't have any classes with them. Now everyone one is in 1st period and k'aylani had no one but ddot to entertain her.

and they were pretty close because they're a lot alike. they were seated next to eachother with k'aylani having her head down scrolling through instagram reels, and ddot sitting back in the chair eating hot fries.

the teacher walked in the classroom with a smile on her face. "goodmorning everyone! im Mrs. Waston and I will be your english teacher this year." she stated in a cheerful voice.

"fuck she so happy for?" ddot mumbled. "deadass it's too early to early for all this." k'aylani said mumbling after him. little did they know they were loud enough for the whole class to hear. not that they cared.

"excuse me? do you two have something to say to the class?" the teacher said as her smile faded. "nah, just you" ddot said putting his head down.

the teacher just brushed them off. "alright everyone its time to introduce yourselves."

after everyone introduced their self it was three people left. so this one boy stood up.

"aight yall my name dontae but you can just call me mr. take yo bitch." he said as the whole class stayed silent.

"nigga you not lil mabu!" ddot shouted from the back of the classroom.

"sit ya corny ass down!" k'aylani shouted right after him.

"all three of you, watch your mouths! do you want detention on the first day?" the teacher exclaimed receiving blank stares. "okay then. dontae go back to your seat."

dontae sat down looking ddot up and down before winking at k'aylani. ".. brotha euhh." she said looking away from him.

"okay, Darrian? how about you go next." Mrs. Watson said as ddot rolled his eyes and got up.

"wassup. my name ddot—excuse me?" the teacher interrupted him. "please use your real name."

"mmtch. bro my name darrian. but dont call me that cause ion like none of ya thats in here." he said then sat down.

"well. okay.. kalani? you're up." the teacher said mispronouncing her name.

"its k'aylani but alright." she said standing up.

"hi. my name k'aylani and i dont want to be here" she said and quickly sat back down.

hi im back !😁

what ya think ??

who wants a part2 to see what happens in 3rd period ??

oh, stop being dry viewers bruh 😭. finna discontinue ts .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 99 11
making memories with notti that sadly comes to an end faster than needed,but does it rlly end?
768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
52K 721 6
"๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐๐—ผ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ" "๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ"