The "Perfect" Couple- König

By linnuzz

You are at the pool with your friend alone in a huge mansion. A suspicious man interrupts your time asking fo... More

Man in the distance
No escape
Speak
Run
König
Friends?
I will always look out for you
Oxford PT 1
Oxford PT2
Warming up to you
Locked up
Miss you so
Escape

Captured

45 1 0
By linnuzz

TW: VIOLENCE, KNIFES, GUNS,DEATH ECT

We are in a car König has rented. We changed clothes to something more suitable for spying on the safehouse. I was wearing green cargo pants, a tight black long sleeve shirt and combat boots. König was wearing the exact same thing, but he had a black T-shirt. The same one he was wearing in the morning to be exact.

I had hidden a knife under my shirt and König had a few too. He also had taken a pistol, but I didn't know where it was. He also had a black duffel bag with him. I had no idea what was in it or what he was planning on taking with him, but I didn't ask.

As we arrive to the area the safe house is located in König drives the car into a smaller road in the middle of the forest. We don't want to get caught because of the engine.

We walk quite a long time until I notice the silhouette of the safehouse and inform König by tugging on his shirt. He looks down at me and I point at the safehouse. Suddenly König pushes me down and I slightly gasp. He brings a finger on the place where his lips would be and points at a guard infront of the house.

"I'm going to go in and see if I can find anything. You just stay right here. Dead silent. You do not try and follow me. If someone spots you, run. Do you understand?" König whisper to me raising his voice slightly at the end.

"Yes sir." I give him a nod and he leaves. He sneaks up behind the guard and slits his throat. The guard tries to gasp for air, but just starts to choke on his own blood. König covers his moth and drags him into a nearby bush. Soon after I can see him slip into the building with the a key I suppose he took from the guard.

~Time skip~

I don't know how long it has been since König entered the building, but I'm starting to get tired and bored. I have not heard any gunshots nor shouting. I don't know if they know that König is inside or not. I don't know if there is anyone or anything inside. I don't know so many things.

I sit in my hiding spot for what feels like 15minutes until I hear footsteps. I peak my head out from the bush to see another guard looking at the pile of blood on the ground. His gaze follows the blood to the bush König had hid the body in. Soon I hear him swearing and them contacting his teammates.

"Someone is here. Protect the files. We can't afford losing them." He turns his head around and locks eyes with me.

I quickly duck my head down. I don't want to get caught. I'm not sure if he saw me or not, but I hope he didn't. My breathing starts to quicken and I can feel my heart beating so fast I think I'm about to pass out.

My suspicions are confirmed when I feel a pair of hands grab me from behind and turn me around. The man pushes me on my back and sits on top of me.

I grab my knife from under my shirt and attempt to stab him. Unfortunately he is faster and grabs my wrist pinning it against the ground. Next I try and punch him and that ends up to be the right choice. I punch him hard in the gaw and he grunts and falls backwards.

I kick him off me and run off leaving my only weapon on the ground. I can hear his fast footsteps from behind me getting closer and closer every second.
'Shit shit shit.' I think to myself. I trip over a root and fall on my stomach, which earns a groan from me.

I feel something heavy on my back and know it's the man. He grabs both my arms and holds them behind me making it impossible to escape.

"Well well well. Look what we have here. A little spy?" The man let's out a disgusting chuckle.
"What should I do with you?" He carries on talking not caring if I answer him.

He ties my hands behind my back and lifts me off the ground. I can feel cold metal pressing against my skull. 'Well I'm fucked. How will I get out of this?' I think to myself knowing well enough I won't be getting out of this.

He pushes me to my knees.
"Not a single move or your dead." He threatens me.

"At this point I might just as well be." I'm too tired to take this seriously. And perhaps I don't even get paid so it's not my responsibility to deal with this shit.

The man huffs and presses the gun harder against my head, poking me with it.
"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?" The man shouts at me. I roll my eyes. Oh Königgg! A little help here would be nice.

"Eat my ass." I answer him with a grin. Hehe. It's my first time in this sort of a situation and I'm handling it like a pro.

The man walks infront of me and kicks me in the stomach, hard.
I wince in pain and let out a hitched breath, dropping my head down.

"Not so tough now are you?" The man grins. This world should give me a chance. I just started working for this company and I'm already supposed to be able to handle this? Fuckity fuck no.

The man kneels infront of me and grabs my chin, lifting it up so I need to look at him. His eyes widen in shock and his grin widens.
"You'r her." He says getting up and patting my head.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TUCH ME!" I shout at him. What does he mean her? Suddenly I feel something hit me in the back of my head. THE BASTARD KICKED ME! I fall unconscious and loose all understanding of my surroundings.

__________________________________
KÖNIGS POV:

I slip into the building and put the bloody knife in my pocket. Instead I grab my pistol from my belt, from under my shirt. I have put a silencer on it so it doesn't make almost any noise to alert the guards.

I shoot a few people while making my way around the house. I check room after room. Most of them are only used as bed or living rooms. I start to think there is nothing important in the house until I stumble across a hallway where two guards are guarding one door.

There hasn't been any guards guarding any of the living or bedrooms, so I suspect that there is something real special in the room. I tighten my grip on my pistol and change the mag. I don't want to run out mid fight.

I peak the corner and shoot both of the guards in the head before they even have time to react. Smooth König.

I enter the room and am met with an organized desk. I start going through the drawers and find some information about the missiles and a computer. I put them all in my bag to show captain later. Then I stumble across a file... What the fuck? It has Y/Ns name on it. I know they are relatives, but I didn't know she meant this much to him. I grab the file and start reading.

On the first page there Is a clear picture of Y/N. On the first page it tells about her interests, past, personality and everything you could think of from friends to routines. The pages go on and on about her and I find them useless, but I still put the file in my bag.

In the same drawer there is also letter. I start reading

'Hello. This is Macarov writing straight to you, so you better obay thease orders and carefully, because your life is on the line.

My dear Y/N has been kidnapped by a company I suspect is the tf141. She is now a part of them. I suspect she has told them some information about the missiles and the possible locations of them. We used to have family gatherings there as you might remember.

I suspect that she could be paying a visit somewhere around there. If you find her capture her and bring her to me immediately."

I freeze. They knew about this? I mean I know they knew about her joining the tf141, but about us coming here? Someone must have told them. There is no other way. I need to go back and get Y/N to safety. It's too dangerous for her here.

I run out the building as fast as I can with my bag, gun raised.
I shoot a few people outside and run to where I had left Y/N.

She isn't there...

__________________________________
A/N

Should have I been studying for a upcoming test instead of writing this and drinking some cheap ass energy drink? Yes. Did I still write this. Also yes. I would appreciate if you could vote, because writing this takes a lot of time and work. (I still enjoy it though, hihi)

I have already planned out the next four chapters so I'll probably be posting more often again.
Have a lovely day pookies and stay hydrated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 270 8
You've had a long term crush on Ghost and planned to confess to him later one evening, however what you stumble across shatters you completely..
61.1K 699 13
Oneshots. Includes Price, Ghost, König and many more to come. Happy reading, i love you :) If you expect smut and such these are just really depressi...
100K 917 8
-Smut (🔥) and Fluff (✨) Symbol for König stories: 👾 Symbol for Ghost stories: 👻 ***PLEASE READ!!!!*** -Mostly gender neutral pronouns and names. I...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...