SWEET LOVE ʲᵘʳᵃʲ ˢˡᵃᶠᵏᵒᵛˢᵏʸ

By lillils_

What happens when a girl with a rough past meets the boy of her dreams? Will he be able to provide her the co... More

CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

304 9 1
By lillils_

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

  "Halley! I'm so glad we finally got to meet up!" Emília hugged her classmate, Halley Benton. The two met at a coffee shop right outside the Bell Center, called café à emporter.

   "Yes! I literally couldn't wait for the day," She smiled and hugged back, "You know, my friend and roommate, Selina, keeps talking about you, how you're so great and all. She says you two are really close."

   Emília's eyebrows raised at the mention of her ex-best friend as she would call it, confused on why she would say that, "Does she now?"

   "Yeah, we've known each other for a year or two, and she's always saying great things about you!" Her face told her that she didn't know what happened between the two, so she didn't even tell her, "Ready to start working?"

•☆•

   Emília learned that Halley was a really nice and sweet girl. She's really well-mannered, and she was sure she couldn't hurt a fly. She was also very beautiful. Her long black hair was pin straight and healthy without a single split end in sight. Her eyes were dark, but welcoming and warm. If I was a lesbian, I'd tap that. But only if I was a lesbian.

   "It's been amazing working with you, Em. I hope we can finish the second half together sometime." Her voice was soft and nice, like a beautiful melody hitting your ear.

   "I must say the same. You're a really sweet girl, Hal." Emília returned the smile that the older girl gave her. They bid their farewells and agreed to meet again in the near future.

   When Emília got home, she was lonely. The company was nice, really nice after almost a week of being all alone in the apartment. Juraj went for a road trip. He was coming home later today, but his girlfriend was desperate for his comfort.

my sweet boy🫶🏻

i miss you so much baby :(

i miss you too sweet girl
send me a pic?
please?
i just wanna see you

ur so adorable
sure baby

another one?

but i look so ugly rn

your always pretty to me
pleeeeaseeee
i just wanna see my gorgous beautiful perfect girlfriend

stop nagging meee
makes me feel bad for saying no: :(

then do it
pleeeaaseee
i just wanna see youre stunning face

okay okay
are you just searching synonyms for beautiful?
bc if you are that's really cute

ur really cute love
wanna hear more?

hit me

my attractive pretty alluring heavenly magnificent girlfriend

keep going
i love this

there aren't many more that i like

that you like?

some of these just don't make sense to me
like i can't call you handsome

I'll call you handsome
my handsome boy

but if you want more you'll get more
i love my divine fair comely and pulchritudenous girlfriend

pulchritudenous??

it just says beautiful so i guess

i swear i had that word at a spelling bee in sixth grade
and also comely??
the fuck is that?

archaic and humorous word
pleasant to look at, beautiful (typically used on a woman)
you are a woman
and beautiful and pleasant to look at
so it checks out

omg you're so sweet baby

   Emília watched the clock hands move at the airport while waiting for Juraj. The ten minutes she waited for seemed like an eternity to her, dragging on forever and ever.

   When she finally saw him, she ran up to him, calling for him, "Baby!" She threw herself at him, "I missed you so much!" She placed tiny kisses all over his face.

   "We were texting like an hour ago." He quietly chuckled, holding her up with one arm by her waist, the other still holding his suitcase.

   "Hey, Emília!" Arber spoke up from beside the girl's boyfriend. All the boys looked equally tired and exhausted. Being on a four game road trip and losing all of them couldn't have been easy. But for the Canadiens, their playoff chances were long gone, so it didn't matter as much to them.

   "Hi, Arber, Kaiden. Nice to see you both." She smiled.

   "So we don't hate each other anymore? Great." Kaiden grinned back at her. They exchanged a few words before they left the airport.

   Once they got home, Juraj snuggled up into his girlfriend's collarbone, pressing tiny kisses on it while whispering sweet nothings.

   "God, I missed you so much." He said between kisses, holding her waist tight as if she were mere inches from slipping away from him.

   "I missed you too, but hey, it's the end of the season, and now we're going to have a ton of time to spend together," Juraj awkwardly laughed, "Why'd you laugh?"

   "I haven't told you yet? I'm going back home a few days after the season ends... You know... For the championships." He looked up at the girl whose face was plastered in disbelief.

   "But... We are home." She frowned, wrapping her arms around the boy's shoulders and back infinitely tighter.

   "I mean back to Slovakia. It's right across the border."

   "Oh." She sighed.

   "You can come with me, love. Meet my parents, sister, you know." He smiled, trying to stay optimistic, but they both knew it would be hard to be apart for over a month halfway across the globe, and the thought of meeting his parents terrified her.

   "Yeah... Sounds great." He noticed the somber expression on her face. Her eyes were no longer shining brightly like all the stars in the night sky, and her smile was gone, replaced by a thin line on her lips.

   He moved up and held her even closer somehow, kissing her forehead repeatedly, "I know I don't say this often, but I want you to know that I love you so much, Emília."

   The corners of her mouth went slightly up, showcasing a tiny grin. She looked up at him and whispered, "I love you so so much more, Juraj. You're my whole world."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 5.5K 36
When bad things happen there must come a silver lining because, without one, there is no moving forward, however, for Iris, it's not all so easy. On...
47.4K 578 61
❝i'd go back to december all the time.❞
391K 4.7K 53
Alexandra Cohen accepts the job of her dreams, not knowing that she would meet the boy of her dreams because of it
26.9K 417 28
"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘺�...