Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 18 She's lying
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 33 The False Accusations
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Chapter 69 Our Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband

895 67 11
By mehaklovely

Steve's P.O.V.

Four Months Later

I return home after a long day at work, carrying three bouquets for my angels: a red roses bouquet for my wifey, and two small pink and blue roses bouquets for my little ones.

As I step into the room, the sight in front of my eyes brings a smile to my face and takes away all the exhaustion of my entire day.

Twins who are now eight months old, sitting on the bed, playing with the blocks and conversing with each other in their own language. While Grace is lying facing them, completely engrossed in them with a smile on her face.

Giana looks super adorable, with two fountain ponytails dolled up in a pink frock, and Evan is clad in a white t-shirt with black denim shorts. Grace loves to dress them up and make a daily blog with them.

I can't believe they are now eight months old. They're growing so fast. It seems like just yesterday they were born, and I took them in my arms for the first time.

And now it's been seven months of my heavenly beautiful and passionate life with my wife, since everything has been sorted between us. Our relationship is becoming stronger with each passing day. We still fight sometimes, but we never let each other sleep in a bad mood. We communicate and try to understand each other in every situation.

When Grace has photoshoots, I take care of the twins, and other times, she stays with the twins twenty-four hours. She is so perfect when it comes to handling the babies.

I still can't believe sometimes she is the Grace whom I had met two years ago, who was a manipulative and cunning woman. However, her childhood trauma transformed her into that person. My love and babies have helped her rediscover her true self and become the loving mother and wife she is today.

Witnessing her devotion to our family fills me with admiration and gratitude, knowing how far we've come from the challenges we faced in the past. The one-night stand, our contract marriage, our arguments, our separation, and all the past sufferings and heartbreaks were worth it because they led us to the life we're living today.

As I approach them, Grace looks up at me with those mesmerising brown eyes. It's hard to believe that just a few months ago, our relationship was strained, and we were struggling to find our way back to each other.

As I stand beside her, I lean down and place a soft kiss on her lips. "This is for you, Wifey." As I give her the bouquet, her eyes sparkle.

"These are so beautiful, Steve." As she gives me a quick hug after kneeling on the bed, the twins whine, trying to pull us away.

These jealous little ones! They can't see Grace and me hugging or kissing. In fact, they can't even let us hold each other's hands. With each passing day, they're growing more and more possessive for us. It's endearing to see how much they crave our attention and affection, but sometimes it frustrates us as well. I can't even cuddle my wife when they're awake.

We pull apart, chuckling, and they stretch their chubby arms towards me.

"Oh my little angels, look what I have brought for you." As I give them the bouquets, they giggle, grasping them with enthusiasm. Grace and I share a smile, watching their joyful reactions.

***

Grace's P.O.V.

Four Months Later

Sitting on the rocking chair, I watch twins crawling all around their room. Steve and I have designed the interior of the nursery, keeping both of our babies' preferences in mind. The walls are painted a light pink, and the ceiling is a soft blue. Evan's crib on the left has a blue and white colour scheme, while Giana's crib on the right has a pink and white colour scheme. The room is decorated with stars, moons, and clouds, and it connects directly to Steve's and my bedroom.

"Twins..." I call out to them, and they crawl towards me in haste, as if in a race.

"Mama..." they chirp, standing up and clinging to my legs with their chubby hands. Their voices are like melody to my ears.

I can hardly believe that in just one week, they'll turn one-year-old. It feels like they were born just yesterday. They're growing so fast that sometimes it brings tears to my eyes.

As I lift them into my arms and kiss their cheeks, their giggles fill the room. They are the light of my life, and I am grateful every day for the blessing of being their mother.

***

After putting the twins to sleep at night in their room, Steve and I lie down in each other's arms, watching the twins' photos on my phone. Yesterday, we had their first birthday photoshoot in the garden. It was so much fun watching them smash their little birthday cakes and laugh with delight.

"Steve, I want to hang this photo on the wall. Okay?" I whisper, caressing our mini family photo. Steve and I are kneeling on the glass, with Evan seated on his father's shoulders behind me, and Giana on my shoulders. It looks perfect.

As I don't get a response from Steve, I glance at him and find him staring at me, stroking my cheeks with affection in his eyes.

"What happened, Steve? Why are you suddenly looking at me like this?" I ask, confused.

"You know I love you, right?" His words send a shiver down my spine.

He says "I love you" many times, yet each time, I feel it echo deeper in my heart because of the intensity in his eyes when he confesses those words.

"Of course, husband." I peck on his nose, causing him to chuckle. "But I don't know why you love me?" I shrug my shoulders.

"You really don't know why I love you, Wifey?" He asks, tucking my hair behind my ear and moving closer to my face.

I shake my head, and the warmth of his breath against my skin sends a rush of tingles down my spine. His gaze locks onto mine, holding a depth of emotion that leaves me breathless as he cups my face.

"I love you for how you respond to my touch, for how you tease me, for how you take care of me and our babies, for how you look at me, for how you smile, for how you share everything with me, for how you please me, for how you get naughty and wild, and the list goes on endlessly." Tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I listen to his heartfelt words, overwhelmed by the depth of his love for me.

"And most of all," he whispers, his voice trembling slightly, "I love you because you're you, and there's no one else in this world I'd rather spend my life with."

With those words, he seals his declaration of love with a tender kiss, his lips brushing against mine with a sweetness that takes my breath away.

This man always renders me speechless.

We lie silently, wrapped in each other's embrace after the kiss. Like every night, even though I don't want to, I overthink about that bastard who tried to rape me during my childhood. I'm worried. It's been ten months since he escaped from prison, and we still have no clue where he is. I don't know what he's planning to do. Perhaps something sinister.

"Love," Steve's voice brings me back to reality.

"Hmm..." I murmur, playing with the button on his shirt.

"Are you thinking about the same thing?" he asks in a soft tone, his hand stroking my hair.

I lift my head from his chest to meet his gaze. "I just can't stop myself, Steve. It's been ten months, and he's still out there. I don't want to waste a single second thinking about him, but it's hard."

He places his hand on my face and caresses my cheek. "I know, my love. It's natural to feel anxious, but we'll get through this together. For now, let's try to focus on the present."

I plead, "Help me forget about everything, Steve."

"Of course, Wifey," he responds with a mischievous smile. "You know I'm good at that. Tonight, I promise, the only thing you'll remember is my name." With that, he slips his hand under my nightgown and then into my underwear, and with his mere touch, he distracts me from my worries.

***

The next morning, I wake up, naked and alone in the bed. A smile graces my lips as the memories of last night flash through my mind. He truly made me forget about everything last night. He tied me to the bed and teased me with the vibrator before fucking me in many positions. I never get enough of my husband. He makes every day the best.

"Mrs Grace Grey, don't forget, you're not just a wife, you're a mother. Look at the time. It's nine." I chide myself and immediately glance at the screen placed on the side table to check on the twins. Panic shoots through me as I find their cribs empty on the screen.

I hurriedly climb down the bed, and wrapping the sheet around my body, I'm about to rush to the twins' nursery but stop as my eyes fall on the folded paper placed on the side table.

I immediately unfold the paper. It's a note written by Steve.

'Morning, My Love
Don't panic. Twins are safe. They woke up a little earlier than usual. You were sleeping, and I didn't want to disturb your peaceful slumber, so I took them to their grandpa's room. I'm going to the office. Take care of yourself.
I love you.'

A smile spreads across my face, reading the letter.

"He's the best husband in the world," I murmur, my face glowing. "And he's mine."

***

After taking a quick shower, I rush to Dad's room.

Everything is sorted out between us. He has accepted me. Ten months ago, when he came to know about my past, he softened towards me, and slowly, he began to understand me. We had many heart-to-heart conversations where I poured out all my fears and regrets for hurting him intentionally. Over time, our relationship grew stronger, and now, Dad is not just my father-in-law; he has become like my real father, just like in old times.

Twins' laughter reaches my ear as I stand at the door of Dad's room. With a smile, I open the door, and I laugh at the sight in front of me. Twins are straddling their grandpa's tummy. Giana is sitting behind Evan, grasping his t-shirt with her tiny hands, while Evan is hitting his Grandpa's chest.

I approach them. "Morning, my naughty munchkin."

As the twins' eyes fall on me, they extend their arms towards me, wailing, "pit-pit (pick up.)"

"Aww... Mama's little angels." I hold them in my arms, kissing their cheeks.

As they shower me with kisses, I turn my attention towards Dad. "Morning, Dad. I hope they didn't disturb your sleep too much."

He chuckles, his eyes sparkling with affection as he looks at the twins. "Not at all, Grace. They are the best alarm clock anyone could ask for."

I chuckle, and as I settle down on the bed next to Dad, the twins snuggle closer, their chubby arms wrapped around my neck.

He pats my head, his expression softening with love. "You're doing a wonderful job with them, Grace."

I pass him a warm smile. "Thank you."

***

In the evening, the twins are getting cranky, so I bring them to the park. I stroll through the park with Olivia, and the twins are lying in the stroller, looking around with curious eyes.

Suddenly, my phone rings, and I see Steve's name flashing on the screen. With a smile, I answer the call, but to my dismay, the connection is poor, and I can barely hear his voice.

I ask, "Steve? Can you hear me?"

There's a brief pause before I hear his voice, faint and distorted. "Grace, I... can you hear...?"

Realising that I won't be able to have a proper conversation with him here, I instruct Olivia to keep an eye on the twins before walking to a quieter corner of the park in search of a better signal.

Finally getting a network, I call Steve back.

"Where are you, Wifey? Are you alright?" He asks, concerned.

"Steve, I'm alright. I brought the twins to the park. They were getting fussy," I inform him.

"Send me your location. I'll join you all within an hour."

My face lights up at his words. "Really?"

"Yes, my love. I'm just winding up my work."

"I can't wait to see you, Steve."

"Me too."

With a smile on my face, I hang up the call and head back to where Olivia and the twins are.

However, as I reach them, the sight that greets me leaves me numb. Olivia lies unconscious on the ground, Giana is nowhere to be found, and Evan is crying, sitting in the stroller.

***
What do you think where did Giana go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 8.4K 106
"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His rough thumb pads made it way to my lower...
2.5K 90 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
418K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
15.5K 446 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...