๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜|๐•๐Š|

By nostalgia_vk

[๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„] "๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ... More

โ—‹Introductionโ—‹
Book Aesthetics
Announcement
โ—‹Chapter 1โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 2โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 3โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 4โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 5โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 6โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 7โ—‹
ANNOUNCEMENT
โ—‹Chapter 8โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 9โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 10โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 11โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 12โ—‹
So important
โ—‹Chapter 13โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 14โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 15โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 16โ—‹(Part 01)

โ—‹Chapter 16โ—‹[Part Final]

2K 187 50
By nostalgia_vk

One week spent like a beautiful shining moon...with the beautiful moments of Taehyung and Jungkook...

Every day Jungkook used to come in Taehyung cabin and used to company him...and taehyung was liking each and every second he was spending with Jungkook....

Both are becoming so close to each other and Jungkook call Taehyung as "Tae" and Taehyung call Jungkook as "Kook"....♡

Though these two innocent birds were carefree of the world and falling in love with each other....but there was someone who was constantly following them and clicking there moments together and sending it to Yoongi....

Currently Yoongi was sitting in the garden with Jimin who was watching the pictures from the unknown number....

"Yoongi I think you should have a good talk with Jungkook...by the smile and picture it is clearly visible that he is a safe person for our taetae"

Yoongi looked at Jimin with disbelief and said

"How can you be so sure Jimin....for me each and every person near my Noor is not a safe guy unless I myself see him...and moreover Taehyung told me that Jungkook is a business man...you know very well Jimin that we middle class people cant trust those rich people....and for my noor safety I have to talk with Jungkook and even today taehyung went with him...what if he is not a good guy Jimin then..."

Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi shoulder and caressed it....

.

.

.

While taehyung was laying on his bed...his eyes were closed and his cheeks were having a red hue of shyness....he turned and stared at the ceiling and smiled remembering today's encounter of him and Jungkook...

.

.

.

♡...Time skip to Taekook encounter...♡

Taekook was packing his essential things in his bag...he was wearing a beautiful anarkali suit...hairs were having a messy bun....a minimal makeup with a natural beauty adoring his face....body covered with his favourite coat....White doctor coat....

"And stethoscope done"
Taehyung said to himself placing the last thing in his bag....the moment he turned an immediately Yelp came out from his lips when someone scared him making a scary face...

Taehyung looked at the person who was laughing loudly and he saw it was Jungkook who laughing at the reaction gave by taehyung...

Taehyung took a file and fold it and started to beat Jungkook on his shoulders.....and Jungkook he was loving the moment so he started to act like it was hurting...

"You are very very bad Kook....."

"Okay okay Tae its hurting sorry sorry ow"

"You deserve this kook"

After 5 minutes of there cute banter....Jungkook looked at the bag and lot of files on the desk....he felt confused and asked taehyung about this...so taehyung said

"Every year my college do a medical camp on the area near the outskirts of Meghalaya where they are 3 old age homes and 2 orphanages which is run by the government so....today is my duty to be there"

Jungkook hmmed and asked "So when will you return??"

Taehyung looked at him and said "around 10-11 pm"

Jungkook thought in his mind
"10 pm...on the outskirts area...alone...no no I can't let my queen go there alone....what If my queen need something...then who will help my queen....being the future King and husband of my love it is my godamn duty to be with my love"

Jungkook immediately started to think about a plan so that he can company Taehyung...he immediately took out his phone and messaged Jhope....telling him to donate 20 lakh each on both the places....he smiled when jhope immediately replied okayy sir.....

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was placing the files in his other bag...Jungkook then started to speak in a surprising manner

"Wait there you know today is my meeting with them too...let's go together tae"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook....and said

"What Really that means we will be together there....yeyy...but kook I cant come with you...I will to go with Vijay sir and team"

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks hearing the name of another man from taehyung....he smirked because he know that Vijay will easily agree to this....

.

.

.

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung by standing in front of his car...did he talked with Vijay...no threatened Vijay....Jungkook was replying the text of Jhope who was saying him to meet him....and have a talk...

The soft sound of anklets made Jungkook to have his gaze up and he took a deep breath looking at his queen who was looking again so simple...and beautiful...

Taehyung who was keeping his hand on his face as the sunrays were disturbing him came in front of Jungkook and stood opposite to the direction of the sunrays and the moment taehyung removed his hand Jungkook was again awestruck by his queen...who never fail to amaze him with his simplicity and beauty....

"Chale"
(Shall we go)

Taehyung said which made Jungkook to come out from his lalalala world and nod his head...and they both sat inside the car and left...

.

.

.

Everyone reached the place and currently Jungkook was having a meeting with the owner of both old age home and orphanage.....they were thanking Jungkook for the money and Jungkook said in a serious and dominating voice to the owner that the money must spend in a good work only....

Jungkook came out from the hall and a smile adorned his face when he saw how carefully Taehyung was injecting the Babies by trying his best to distract them and playing with them....

"Can I join"

Taehyung heard Jungkook voice behind...he looked up and nodded and both of then started to do the work together.....

.

.

Taehyung was done with the things and he was going towards the dustbin to throw the waste needles....but he stopped when he heard the talk of two of his team members...

"Dont you think taehyung is acting like a damn princess...I mean look to him acting like an innocent cute person in front of Jungkook....just to have him as a sugar daddy"

"I also think the same...god knows what they both do because I have seen Jungkook always going inside taehyung cabin....many times"

Taehyung was feeling an urge to give them a wonderful slap but he stopped his thoughts because his brother didn't taught him such morals....

Taehyung was about to leave the place but he stopped when he heard the scream of the person who was bitching about him...he immediately turned to see it was his favourite grandma...Mrs. Riana who was grabbing the hairs of one of the girl...

"Bitching about my favourite child in front of my salad...hmm dont worry I will cut you in pieces and eat you with my favourite cucumber carrot salad"

"Arghhh LEAVE ME YOU OLD LADYY"

Hearing the girl scream kids....Jungkook and everyone gathered there....and the lil kids started to laugh watching the funny scene infront of them...

Taehyung immediately came there and glared at the kids who immediately went silent and hide behind Jungkook who whispered them to be quiet or else taehyung his wifey will beat him...the kids being the true supporters of taekook wedding immediately kept their finger on their lips...

"Grandma plzz leave her....grandma you have my swear plzzz"

Hearing the words....Mrs. Riana finally let go of the girl who immediately left from there crying....and she looked at taehyung and started to show her imaginary biceps saying

"Huh!!! Bitches love to bitch around....and I love to ditch them with my biceps woohoo seee seee"

Taehyung nodded at her childish nature and hold her hands and said her to be here only....as taehyung knows that its important for her to have her meds which help her in control her anger or else there will be earthquake....

Mrs. Riana came towards Jungkook and started to look at him with suspicious eyes just like a grandmother watch and said

"Hmmm got healthy hairs....and fair skin...deep beautiful eyes....sharp nose....perfect jawline....ummm good lips....do you know how to give a perfect French kiss??"

The kids immediately started to say "hawwwww" to which Jungkook said to keep quiet and he looked at grandma and said

"Umm Y..yeah grandma"

Grandma nodded and again started to do her investigation by saying

"So a good kisser hmm.....have a good Adam apple too...and woahh boy you got great muscles gym boy hmmm sexyy.....well your physical appearance is 10 out of 10....but......one important and private question....come here"

Grandma gestured Jungkook to come closer....to which Jungkook obeyed and grandma whispered in his ear...

"Do you have a 10 out of 10 dick too to satisfy my taehyung hmmm???"

Jungkook eyes were widened hearing such a bold question from Grandma....and grandma looked at his reaction and said

"Why are you giving me such look huh young man....well my taehyung is 100 out of 10...so it is very important to have an interview of his future husband"

Jungkook mind was dancing hearing the last words of grandma...."future husband".....he smirked at grandma and said a bold answer

"Just like your taehyung....I have a 100 out of 100 perfect long and thick one inside my pants grandma....dont worry I will make taehyung happy....both physically and emotionally"

Grandma patted Jungkook back and said "That's like my future grandson in law"

Taehyung who just entered narrowed his eyes seeing grandma and Jungkook laughing.....he looked at kids who gave him a dont know look...and he came near grandma and said

"All okay right???"

Both of them immediately nodded to which taehyung shooked his head and he gave grandma her medicine...

.

.

.

Taehyung was in car remembering the last moments of him with kids....Jungkook was driving the car....while glancing at taehyung time to time...

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was deep in his thoughts....and Jungkook stopped the car which made taehyung to look at him....

Jungkook came out from his car and opened the door of taehyung side which made taehyung to come out from car....

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with confusion....Jungkokk held his hand and made him stand towards the direction where the cold soft breeze was blowing.....he turn on the music player and played "Dandelions".....

He came towards taehyung and said

"I know that you are feeling sad tae...but you cant be with then forever hmm if you want then you have to complete your training and become the best doctor and provide them the best shelter where you can stay with them...hmm so no worries and have a dance with me beautiful"

Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook shoulder and Jungkook placed his hand on taehyung waist...yes before asking the permission like a gentleman and both were laughing and dancing like a carefree person....enjoying a beautiful voice of the singer and the cozy nature...

Taehyung eyes were looking at Jungkook who was holding him like a soft delicate flower....

Both were so lost in each other that....in one step Jungkook swirled taehyung and placed his both hands on sides of taehyung waist and pulled him closer which made taehyung to place his hands on back of Jungkook's neck...and the closeness made taehyung hairs to come on the sides blocking Jungkook to look at taehyung face....

Jungkook softly removed those hairs...and stared at taehyung whose cheeks were red from the blush....he pulled taehyung again close to himself which made taehyung to close his eyes....but he was feeling safe....not uncomfortable....

"You are so beautiful taehyung"

.

.

.
♡~Present Time~♡

"Aaaaaaaa Bhagwan ji (God) why why I am feeling like butterflies are having a disco party in my tummy....why I kept my head on Jungkook shoulder when he complimented me....why I felt so different when he caressed my waist....."

Taehyung said to himself millions of questions in a single breath....he took out his phone and opened WhatsApp.....and opened the DP of Jungkook....

Staring at Jungkook picture....taehyung hand went towards his waist and he started to caress the same place where Jungkook's hands were.....a pout of disappointment came on his lips because he was feeling so different when he was caressing his waist.....

He looked at Jungkook picture one last time and screamed in his mind and kept his face on pillow and closed his eyes to sleep....

.

.

.

"Did Namjoon called and told about anything???"

A deep sweet yet dangerous voice filled the ears of the bodyguard whose head was down and he immediately denied by saying

"No queen....namjoon sir didnt called since last week...in fact we tried but he didn't picked up"

The chuckled voice of the person made the bodyguard to gulp....the queen stood up from his place with the glass filled with the blood of her previous victim was coming towards a canvas where the picture of namjin with Jungkook was placed...

She throwed the blood on the canvas and said

"Seems like someone learnt to disobey me hmmm~~~that's so bad....so bad....but dont worry my baby.....a little pain to your loved ones will make you learn...to never disobey me.....to NEVER DISOBEY YOUR LUCIFER"

The lady placed her hand towards bodyguard who immediately gave her the favourite mask of her...and her favourite knife....

She put the mask and started to whistle a psychotic tone....while walking towards her favourite place....the basement of her favourite people to torture....

°•~●●~•°
Come on 2k+ words chapter...vote and comment
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Take care and be healthy

°•~●●~•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.7K 22
๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’๐‹๐˜ ๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐’ '๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐€๐‚๐„' ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ, ๐๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ž...
25.4K 1.1K 29
*๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’†* "๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ~" "๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• " "๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น...
8.4K 385 16
๐‰.๐‰๐ค - ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž! ๐Š.๐“๐ก - ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 190 19
Seek of revenge and love happens same time.. Where one seeks for truth and the other is unknown, one seeks love and the other??? What happened which...