SAPIENCE

By tashah_rsc

"The greatest miracle is the salvation of souls" - Prophet Leslie. Salvation, although personal, should be sh... More

SAPIENCE: THE LIGHT SAGA
DEDICATION
VERSE OF THE BOOK
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
EPILOGUE
PROVERBS 2:2-11

CHAPTER 20

1 0 0
By tashah_rsc

Now it took 6 hours for the physician to come back with the news of Puah's condition.

"Physician Trina. What is the condition of Puah?" I asked as everyone stood up. The Prophet kept silent but was very serious about the matter.

Physician Trina took a deep breath as she attempted to relate Puah's medical state. "I-I don't k-k-know what to tell you." She took a shaky breath and pulled at her collar. She turned from the room, back to us and ripped her hair tie off.

"May I be seated your Majesty?" She requested of me and I realised that she seemed rather unusually and uncommonly frightened. I nodded and she sat where I had previously sat down.

"You may think I'm crazy. However right as I was closing the wound on her chest. I realised that her heart beat had dropped. She has been dead over 2 and a half hours. We did everything we could to resuscitate her." Physician Trina breathed.

Prophet John-David kept silent. I then remembered that Prophet John-David had no children. It was just himself and Puah. "What have you seen?" The Prophet inquired and broke the silence of the room.

"I saw a dove enter her heart." Physician Trina whispered. "We tried our best to stop it, but it was unearthly and supreme." She swallowed what seemed to have clogged her throat.

"It is not my will but the Lord's Will that must be done. Has anyone else gone to sleep among those who came with us?" Prophet John-David asked and we found that only Puah had passed on.

As we settled the people in well established dwellings, Prophet John-David was our first guest in the grand, ancient and luxurious Palace of Eden. He resided in my room as it was the best and most secured.

We buried Puah in the tombs dedicated to the former Kings and queens of Jerome. We did this in honour of her impact in my life and the life of her people.

Throughout this experience I wondered why the Prophet wouldn't pray to God for the resurrection of his wife. But I also understood that the Prophet held a very deep mystery about himself.

We had returned home with everyone and the week of celebration turned into the week of mourning.

My people and those who followed the Prophet comforted each other in prayer and supplications to the Lord.

We prayed for God to intervene in the life of Prophet and Puah.

I reflected upon my own past experience and the story of Jesus and Lazarus.

A full 2 weeks had surpassed and the Prophet never left my bedroom. He neither drank nor ate anything. Queen Shiphrah also neither ate nor drank, confirming to me the hardship they faced with the sudden departure of a dearly loved one.

"How come this man you call Prophet has not come down to meet us?" It was my father. My mother glared at him with dismay.

"Do not be so cold and brash. This is a Prophet in our midst not a mere commoner. Remember his wife has returned home into the arms of the Father." Mother reprimanded my father.

Suddenly Queen Shiphrah came down the hallway, pale and fragile.

"I had a dream." She was persistent. She took my arm and dragged me from my breakfast. Outside my bedroom door she knocked continuously. I was surprised that she was this bold.

"Prophet! Prophet John-David!" Queen Shiphrah persisted. Her knocking caused everyone to gather around.

Prophet John-David came out of his room with a sombre expression. I felt so much pain for him and his loss. Puah was a joyful person with a tender kind of heart that only existed in mothers.

He was thinner than usual and quiet. His usually shaven face was bordered with a beard and his hair was uncombed. I ushered all prying eyes away as I believed he deserved the privacy of no one seeing him in this state. "What is it, Queen Shiphrah?"

"She is still alive." Queen Shiphrah breathed.

"Who?" I wanted to be sure of the conclusion that I was formulating.

"Puah." Queen Shiphrah sat on the floor and cried. "She is not dead. Remember that doctor said that she saw a dove enter her heart and they being human declared her dead. But I had a dream." The Prophet was quiet all this time and suddenly he fell on his knees.

"I had been praying for the Lord to reveal what was going on. Please share your dream with me." He gripped his knees as he hid his features from our eyes.

"The hand of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley; and it was full of bones. He caused me to pass all around them, and behold, there were very many human bones in the open valley; and lo, they were very dry." (‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭37:1-14‬ ‭AMP‬‬) Queen Shiphrah emphasised the revelation she received from the Lord.‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

"And He said to me,

" Queen Shiphrah, can these bones live?"

And I answered, "O Lord God, You know." Again He said to me,

"Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.' Thus says the Lord God to these bones, 'Behold, I will make breath enter you so that you may come to life. I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin, and I will put breath in you so that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the Lord.' "

So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a thundering noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone." (‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭37:1-14‬ ‭AMP‬‬) Queen Shiphrah held out her hands to the sky and she held a mesmerised gaze as she glanced between Prophet John-David and I.‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

"And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on the bones, and flesh grew and skin covered them; but there was no breath in them. Then He said to me,

"Prophesy to the breath, Queen Shiphrah, and say to the breath, 'Thus says the Lord God, "Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live." ' "

So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they came to life and stood up on their feet, an exceedingly great army. Then He said to me,

"Queen Shiphrah, these bones are the whole house of Jerome. Behold, they say, 'Our bones are dried up and our hope is lost. We are completely cut off.'

Therefore prophesy and say to them,

'Thus says the Lord God, "Behold, I will open your graves and make you come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you back home to the land of Jerome.

Then you will know with confidence that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves and made you come up out of your graves, My people. I will put My Spirit in you and you will come to life, and I will place you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and fulfilled it," says the Lord.' "" (‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭37:1-14‬ ‭AMP‬‬) ‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

"Furthermore, He asked me,

"Queen Shiphrah, do you believe that I will raise these dry bones in your midst once again?"

I looked at my attire and answered "I believe Lord, help my unbelief." Then the Spirit of God filled my heart and my eyes were opened. In the distance I saw Prophet John-David and in his arms was Puah who lay at rest." Shiphrah continued.

""Go forth, for I am sending you to my servant. Go and raise his dry bones for bone to bone and flesh to flesh I have made them. Now also go and breathe life into them so that they too will remain confident in my Name."

So I went and breathed life into Puah and a dove the colour of snow flattered his wings and entered Puah. Then as like the dry bones she too rose back to life, breath full in her lungs.-

As I slumbered, understanding also filled my heart and I received a revelation. I came to also know that the dove in my dream and the dove the physician saw is One and of the same Spirit. -

The Dove is the Holy Spirit. He has come at the Command of the Lord and thus has searched to remove the appointment of death, and to give her a new heart. Now let us go to her grave just as the Lord has commanded me." Shiphrah in her fragile state shot up and pulled on John-David's arm. "Let us go now."

"How is all this possible when she has been without air and she is 6 feet under for days." It was my father who asked this as he emerged from the hallway.

"Nothing is impossible for my God." Prophet John-David took counsel from Queen Shiphrah's declaration as he rose from the ground and blessed Queen Shiphrah. "You Queen Shiphrah are like a lily among roses full of thorns. Cousin you are and yet a daughter to me you have been."

It was not something that was pleasant or a thing to withstand to just simply roll back the stone of someone's grave. She was buried in the royal precinct where the late Nobles, Kings and Queens rested, only rulers who were greatly loved by the people, including my late grandmother rested here.

Prophet John-David went in with the help of Mark, Troy, Stephen, Luke, Matthew, Max and John, they all assisted to raise Puah's coffin and laid her on the tomb floor. Prophet John-David opened the coffin and raised his flesh.

The stench in the air was horrid and I asked myself how exactly Prophet John-David was able to hold his wife in the state that she was in.

"It really does stink," my father whispered to mother who was intently focused on witnessing the events that took place.

As I turned, I also noticed that the palace staff all surrounded the tomb, they however were not the only ones. Crowds and guards came from the inner parts of Jerome to also partake in the witnessing of Puah's grace.

"You just open your mouth huh. I can tell that you're not spirit praying in your heart." Mother piped. The Prophet had not yet broken his fast so his countenance had lost its brightness, however as he gazed at his befallen wife, his face brightened in a loving manner.

"Bone to bone and flesh to flesh, indeed you are my flesh and my bone. Blessed be the name of the Lord." Prophet John-David kissed Puah's forehead as Lucy lay a blanket on the floor.

Prophet John-David then lay his wife on it and knelt back to give room and space for Queen Shiphrah.

I required the other guards to address the crowd to lead them further away for the sake of the privacy of our Prophet and Mother in the Lord, Puah.

Queen Shiphrah spoke no word. All she did was pray in her heart intently as she held Puah's hand. Then, Prophet John-David drew his hands towards her so that he redirected the placement of Queen Shiphrah's hands before he nodded in affirmation.

I prayed in my heart for God to hear our prayers and to have mercy on us. I prayed for Puah and I prayed for Prophet John-David. I also prayed that the grace was sufficient enough for us and for Queen Shiphrah to accomplish what God told her in her dream.

Queen Shiphrah's left hand hovered above Puah's nose and mouth. Now her right hand rested on Puah's Chest. "Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ," Prophet John-David called upon our Saviour before he stood back and released Queen Shiphrah's hands. Then Prophet John-David placed his hands on Puah's ears.

"Dry bones rise again." It was Queen Shiphrah this time who declared the prophecy given to her in the dream. In the distance a rattling like thunder could be heard. Behind the Prophet the angel God sent forth with us into Geulah appeared as a man of war would in the day of deliverance.

He drew his sword and struck it in the heart of Puah. Like a storm would, the winds vibrated and entered her nostrils so that she began to breathe. The light that sparked from the sword was so bright and captivating that I could not contradict what I witnessed.

"Dry bones rise again."

A voice whispered as the winds and clouds descended upon us.

Now voices could be heard everywhere and I realised that the Spirit of God not only sanctified Puah, but the citizens of Jerome as well as the followers of Prophet John-David who received the Spirit of God so that they all fell to their knees and worshipped the Lord.

I ran back inside and saw the same angel pierce his gaze in my direction. "God be with you as you govern and lead this nation to Christ for the sake of their salvation." Then he raised his sword and struck it so that it penetrated my own heart.

Suddenly a soft breath ignited flames in my heart so that I was filled with the Word of God.

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;" (‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:11-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬)‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

The man of war came to me and pulled the sword out of my chest. In this manner my spirit man was entirely awoken so that the spirit of discernment rested upon me.

Now Discernment was dressed in a bright dress, yellow like the sun. Her bright and blonde hair cascaded like rays of sunlight. She walked towards me as the Holy Spirit would fill a man, she entered me so that we were one.

Prudence, who was dressed in a pristine blue, came also from the distance. Her hair cropped but white with a snow hint of blue framed her delicate features. She walked towards me and entered to fill me like Discernment did.

Now Discretion was gentle in her steps, she was dressed in red and her hair touched her heels. It radiated like crimson on snow. Her eyes were gentle in her gaze as she followed the steps of discernment and prudence.

Knowledge clothed in deep purple graced her steps forward. She had cropped violet hair that adorned her features in a magnetic way. She too filled me as her fellow companions did.

2 very familiar women appeared and my heart danced with joy, Wisdom and Understanding both walked in the same steps as their companions did.

Understanding was the first to enter my spirit so that Wisdom remained behind. "Oh that I am joyful that you have accepted my rebukes and wise counsel." As a mother would her dearest son, Wisdom cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead before she too entered my spirit.

It was this day that I knew that the resurrection of Puah was a cultivated process of the beginning of our journey as a nation with Christ. I say this because I did not return home the same.

"John-David?" Puah's voice was gentle amongst the calmed breeze.

"Puah" Prophet John-David embraced his wife as she leaned into him so that they cried painfully and joyously together.

I drew my focus on Queen Shiphrah who cried silently. Her cheeks glistened as she gripped onto her silk royal red dress. So I went to comfort her.

My family all went out of the grave tomb after the royal guards. My men then followed suit, those except Troy who went with my family so that all that remained inside was Queen Shiphrah, John-David, Puah and I.

We greeted Puah who looked even more elegant and beautiful than the first time we met her. Puah, was however, not the same. Not only had she regained herself, her hair had possessed and clothed itself in a pristine shade of white, one like the woman who is called Wisdom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719 0 33
I didn't want to be without her... Her beautiful face, infectious smile, her long, lean body, and the way she made me feel. But as time passed, and i...
3.8K 87 24
A story of a child who from conception fought to stay alive in her mothers womb. Born into adversity. Shifted around to many different family members...
4.6K 104 11
#updatedversion2016 Some may perceive this as a Good News but other may think this is a bad news. Good News to those who will believe but to those un...
183 10 11
You were born at this exact time, with the perfect and unique gifts you need to be amazing. You are not missing anything, you were not given less tha...