passenger princess | hazel ca...

By sanriocraft

being childhood friends with your next door neighbor sure had its perks. at the very least you had a guarante... More

| author's note |
1. festival lights
2. my passeneger princess
3. i don't fight, i cheer
4. welcome to fight club, ladies
5. fighting montage go !
6. trauma dumpimg with the girlies ( ft. mr. g)
7. (girl)friends who suffer together, stay together
8. this place about to blow ( no literally)
9. kiss a friend !
10. my girlfriend got beat up right after we started dating
11. best friends to lovers trope
13. what we really need is a femininomenon !

12. oh, now you want a bomb ?

155 7 0
By sanriocraft

" the apology. do the apology. do the apology instead."

you all turned waiting for pj to start talking. pj looked like she was trying to figure out her words.

" okay ! i'm sorry that i called your mom a skank," pj started, hazel just rolled her eyes, sighing out loud. " and i'm sorry for saying that you have no friends really loud....in front of your friends. and i'm sorry for being an asshole a lot of the time."

you gave pj a look of doubt at her last sentence before she continued after seeing your face.

" most of the- all of the time. and i do think that it's nice you always take notes and then you type them up and email them to everyone...," hazel rolled her eyes again while nodding to pj's words about her emails, obviously aware of helpful her emails were. " and i really appreciate it."

hazel just side-eyed pj with a blank face. you, annie, and sylvie just looked between hazel and pj trying to gauge how hazel was reacting.

" do you forgive me ?" pj asks, playing with her hands waiting for a response. hazel looks down thinking before a small smile appears and disappears in a instant.

" yes." hazel looks up, smiling sheepishly. josie then turns to pj once more, pointing with her eyes at you. you were too busy looking down at the cheer squad until you felt a nudge to your lower stomach. you turned around to look at the girls, hazel pointed with her head at pj, who was staring at you.

" pj has something she would like to say to you," josie states, looking around before gesturing to pj to start talking.

" i'm sorry for making jokes about you and hazel and your relationship with one another most of the- all the time," you looked between josie and pj in confusion as josie stared down at pj, almost telling her to continue. pj looked around almost in shame. " and i'm sorry for- starting those rumors about you and hazel last year about having-."

" woah woah, stop, wait what," you and hazel looked shocked before looking back at pj, who seemed to be really interested in the football game all of the sudden. even annie and sylvie were shocked, looking between you two. " you started that ?! i thought jeff and his lackeys started it since they would make comments about it anytime we passed them."

you pointed at pj in disbelief, looking at josie who nodded with her head that it was true. pj held her hands out before explaining.

" okay, well technically speaking, i only was telling josie about my suspicions but jeff and tim overheard and then started to spread it. so they just took credit for my theory." pj stated, pointing at the football field in association to jeff and tim. josie scrunched her face up before speaking up.

" you were telling me quite loudly during class, so it was bound to be heard by someone aka the person behind us aka tim ! you also told more people than just me." josie responded before waving her arms.

" okay, yeah... true....i guess. look what i'm saying is that i'm sorry for starting those rumors and i shouldn't have done it," pj looked even more nervous to ask for your forgiveness rather than hazel's, considering you were just looking at her up and down with a blank face. " do you- do you forgive me ? and i completely understand if you don't."

pj looked at josie who nodded with her head, approving her words. now hazel, annie, and sylvie looked towards you, who continued to just stare at pj. nodding your head and looking to the side, then back at her with the most serious face and monotoned voice, you responded with....

" no."

pj awkwardly nodded, looking down. josie had her mouth open before looking towards hazel for help. hazel nodded solemnly, knowing that she couldn't and shouldn't try to sway your opinion. annie and sylvie just looked between you and pj. everyone looked up once you started speaking again.

" nah, i'm just fucking with you," you laughed before smiling and shrugging your shoulders. everyone let a sigh they were holding and nodding with smiles. pj looked the most grateful. " sure, i'll forgive you but you do that ever again, i will use what i learned in the club against you."

pj's smile disappeared before reappearing and nodding.

" yeah no, that's fair." pj tilted her head in agreement.

" i don't want to interrupt this gorgeous slightly concerning moment, but we don't have time now because i got information from a very confidential source that huntington is trying to kill someone on this team tonight." josie whispered loudly, emphasizing on the kill part. you all looked at her in confusion before annie responded.

" what are you even talking about, josie ? nobody's even over there." annie pointed to the other side with her hand.

" oh, my god. nobody is even over there. well, that is obviously a red flag. are we not reading that as a red flag ? that's crazy."

" what ?"

" josie, it's like that for most football games, half the time the other team doesn't have many, if at all people on their side of the bleachers." you stated, pointing with your hand before waving her off.

" please, annie and y/n. annie, even though you're a black republican, you are the smartest out of all of us, okay ?" josie pleaded, her hands in front of her as she moved them as she spoke.

" i mean, obviously i know that. you think i don't know that ?" annie questioned, looking at josie with confidence.

" then help us figure this out ! we need to stop the game. we need to save them." josie exclaimed, all of you looking semi-suspicious of this whole thing. you bit your lip, raising an eyebrow at josie.

" wait, wait, hang on, hazel.....," pj started, pointing at hazel who looked up. " we need a distraction."

josie smiled sheepishly, tilting her head to side in agreement. hazel looked up at pj before smirking and giving a look.

" oh, now you want a bomb ?" hazel questioned as you sighed out with a smile, shaking your head.

josie then proceeded to lead you guys through the bleachers down to the ones that were closest to the track field. you and hazel had taken a detour to your car, at this moment you leaned over to hazel.

" please, don't tell me you have materials to build a bomb in my car," hazel looked over at you with a guilty expression before smiling shyly. you looked at hazel with a shocked expression, before shaking your head.

" okay, i won't tell you then." hazel then grabbed your hand after collecting the materials she needed, as you both made a run back to the stadium. now you were squatting down near to hazel, next to a tree as she fiddled around with the bomb.

from here, you could make out the figures of the girls talking to brittany and isabel. the talk of convincing them to help out didn't seem to be going so well, you breathed out wondering if this whole thing was a fever dream. i mean, a rival football team set out to kill one of their enemy's players just to win ? seems like something out of a movie ! you then saw the football players come out of the locker rooms before creating barrier between the cheerleaders and the fight club.

" ugh, uh," you turned back to hazel, who seemed to be struggling with the bomb. now you would offer help, but you didn't know the first thing about bombs, so you just watched her nervously. you still had your poms poms in your hands, so you moved them slightly silently cheering your girlfriend on even if she didn't see.

" is it the red wire," hazel tilted her head in confusion. " shit... or is it the yellow ?

you looked even more nervous, freezing your movements as you saw the football players start to move towards the field.

" hey haz, not trying to rush you or anything, but i think the game is starting."

your suspicions were confirmed as you both heard annie yell to you and hazel.

" hazel ! y/n ! it's starting !"

hazel had finally finished before grabbing your forearm and dragging you to run with her. you stumbled at first before gaining your balance, allowing yourself to be dragged as you focused on not dropping your poms, so you wouldn't trip on it if one fell.

" come on ! come on !"

" hurry, you two !"

you and hazel moved to running side by side with hazel holding your hand now, both of you panting from running. you heard hazel mumble, " it's gonna blow," causing you to just look behind you quickly.

" come on, you two !"

you and hazel throw yourselves to the girls who semi- caught you before huddling together waiting for the explosion to go off. you looked up and behind you to see that the tree, where you once stood at, was still intact. you tapped your girlfriend before speaking up.

" haz, it's not working..."

"hazel, it's not going." pj stated after you, all of you looking towards the tree.

" fuck...fucking....," hazel started to press the console she brought that was supposed to detonate the bomb, key words, supposed to. you looked between hazel and the tree, since nothing seemed to be working.

" maybe turn it off."

" maybe hit it."

" oh, yeah just wack it a few times."

pj, annie, and you suggested to hazel who just continued pressing it, each time more aggressive and impatient.

" no, give me space. stop," hazel stated as she slapped away the hands that tried grabbing it. pj told her to turn it off and turn it back on, as you stood up and begin to move away with annie. you overheard the overcom and scrunched your face at the commentator's words.

" i want you to rub vicks vaporub on your tanks and dance around like the fruitbats that you are !" you saw almost everyone start to do this weird hump dance thing.

" okay, plan b. we need to get the cheerleaders to make out," annie moved over to where the cheerleaders were as everyone stood up and followed her.

" wait, okay, which cheerleaders do you think ?" pj followed after annie, who was yelling that you guys needed a distraction. you helped hazel up before moving towards where the girls went.

you looked back to see josie following a line of something from the field before shaking your head and looking back to the girls who were jumping up and down. they were trying to get the cheerleaders to make out which wasn't really working considering they were just side-eyeing pj and annie.

you couldn't find hazel before seeing she was up where the bleachers were, also jumping up and down, waving her arms and yelling. you looked between hazel and the girls before a light bulb went off in your head, moving towards the stairs and running up them to get where hazel was. you were almost up the stairs when you heard the commentator welcome the huntington players in, looking back to see them walk out.

" fuck... shit... god damnit," you cursed, running and pushing your way through to hazel, who had her shoulders slumped in defeat. you started to call out to her.

" haz ! hazel ! haz !" hazel saw you and looked defeated towards you, pointing her arm to the field.

" what do we do ?"

you effectively pulled her in and wrapped your arms around her neck before pulling her into a kiss. you both stumbled a bit due to the small collision of you running into her, but you felt her arms move around you and her hands were softly grabbing your face. your lips moved together feeling her smile against your lips, causing you to smile as well. you gasped softly, feeling her tongue poke your lip before you opened your mouth slowly for her tongue to enter. you two were too busy making out to hear the commotion happening around you.

what everyone else saw, was you running towards hazel, it looked like a movie scene almost. you, in your cheer uniform, arms around hazel with your poms poms miraculously still in your hands. hazel freezing for a minute in shock, before awkwardly moving her hands around you to grab your face.

" look, look, look !" annie exclaimed, pointing toward where you and hazel stood making out. the cheerleaders then turned around to see what annie was pointing towards.

" holy shit ! they're making out ! those bitches i knew i was right !" pj yelled out, pointing to you two gaining the attention of the crowd as well. everyone in the crowd started to cheer you and hazel on and applauding.

you and hazel continued to make out for a while longer, as you finally heard the cheers of everyone causing you to get embarrassed. you slowly moved your arms down as you and hazel pulled away from each other, breathing quite heavily from the lack of oxygen. you leaned your forehead against hers before laughing softly with your eyes still closed. hazel opened her eyes before you, just staring at you for a bit before pecking you one more time which caused you to open your eyes.

smiling at her, you looked around seeing people cheer and clapping from you two.

" i never thought that one day we would be making out in front of the whole school," you whispered, hiding your face in hazel's shoulder in embarrassment. hazel just laughed out loud wrapping her arms around your waist now.

" oh wait, i'm gay." stella stated, smiling at the realization. apparently her gay awakening was seeing two of her friends make out which is a bit odd to think about, but she didn't dwell on it too long.

" okay, yeah. i'm not," brittany also said, shaking her head. " i just like gay porn."

brittany smiled, nodding her head in the realization. you and hazel saw that annie and pj were moving their arms as in telling you guys to continue.

" oh, shit haz i think they want to us continue being a distraction." you tapped hazel on the shoulder, pointing to pj and annie, who had their hands into puppets that looked like were kissing each other.

" i'll never object to making out with you," hazel smirked before pulling you back in to her lips. people cheered once more even louder this time when you and hazel reconnected causing you to giggle into the kiss at how many people were cheering.

your lips moved against hazel's for awhile longer, before the commentator interrupted you two.

" can everyone stop looking at the dyke parade ? who do i have to blow to get this game started already ?"

you and hazel pulled away for a second time, looking towards the field as each team's football players started to take their place on the field. you grumbled, annoyed that your kiss was cut off before grabbing hazel's hand and moving down the stairs you had used to get up. you both walked over towards where josie was talking to the other girls, pj pointed to you two who are just arriving. josie turned around before speaking to you two.

" look, i found empty barrels of pineapple juice. there is pineapple here." josie moved her arms up and down. you gave her a confused look, wondering where pineapple is so significant.

" okay, and ?" you mumbled, looking at each of them for an explanation. annie sighed out before speaking.

" so, they're gonna poison jeff then." annie tried to confirm with josie, who looked stressed. you noticed pj was nodding towards you two almost in approval and sylvie just smiled over at you two as well. you and hazel were still holding hands, so you started to fiddle with her ring in embarrassment that all of your friends just saw you guys make out quite passionately.

" where the fuck is it ?" josie yelled out, moving her body to look around.

" fuck, i'm thinking really quick. what if it's in their mouths and they're swishing it around and then they're gonna spit it out mid-game ?"

you shook your head at pj's suggestion, looking over at hazel and sylvie. you saw her give thumbs up and a smile towards hazel, who seemed a bit out of it, who nodded and smiled back in acknowledgment to sylvie.

" what ?!" josie turned and looked at pj in disbelief.

" i hate to say it, but it might have something to do with their semen." hazel suggested, tilting her head with her eyebrows raised. you looked over at her, before softly patting her shoulder with your other hand.

" haz, no. just no." you smiled at her softly, before josie spoke up once more.

" obviously, it does not ! what is wrong with you ?"

you and hazel looked at each other before looking away as sylvie pointed to you two.

" they kissed on the mouth, with tongue !" sylvie chuckled, pointing at you two. you smiled awkwardly, as josie turned to look at you two surprised.

" what, we needed a distraction besides we are dating," you explained to josie, as you pointed at yourself and hazel. " matter of fact, we can do it again if people are asking."

" wait, when was this ?" josie asked, looking between you and hazel even more shocked.

you shrugged your shoulders with no shame, pj just shook her head smiling like a proud parent while josie had her eyes close and arm held out towards you, shaking her head.

" the bomb didn't work, so we just improvised ! besides there was no other distractions and the cheerleaders were in no way gonna make out with one another !" you shouted, explaining to josie.

annie interrupted josie who was mid-saying " no ! i meant when you two started dating !", directing to you all to the realization she just had.

" they're gonna spray the field."

" what ?" you and josie exclaimed at the same time, looking at annie.

author's note : hey y'all, i'm a few days late with the update 😭 so sorry about that i ended up being busy this week, but double chapter to commemorate the ending of the main plot of this book ! hope you guys enjoy this chapter and look forward to the next one ! bye bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 931 16
"you got it girl. this is your world. i'll be right there supporting." OR WHERE Calliope Reyes joins an all girls fight club her senior year. BOTTO...
968K 36.3K 40
Toni and Olivia have been bestfriends since kindergarten, both lived different lives, Toni was a spoiled rich brat who got whatever she wanted while...
6.8K 36 25
in which โ†ณ two supposed friends fall for each other NOT A SLOWBURN christopher sturniolo x fem reader ( i know some of y'all will hate me but ther...