FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴

2.1K 282 87
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"I think you all guessed it right. She is pregnant. But for 100 percent confirmation we took her blood sample. Don't worry everything will be okay. And congratulations to all of you for the promotion you'll be getting" Doctor Madhuri said smilingly to the family members who were at Rehana's room.

"Thank you so much Dr. Madhuri for coming here in between your busy schedule" Yuvaan said coming in front of her.

"Dr. Yuvaan. Stop thanking me. It's my job to attend my patients. But to thank me you can give me a treat" The lady said and everyone chuckled.

"Sure. Dr. Madhuri"

"Reports will be delivered here within five hours" She said getting up from the chair and Ayaan came forward to carry her briefcase.

"When is your turn young man?" Madhuri asked Ayaan while he and Ishani both felt shy. And lowered their heads.

"Let the new baby come, then I'll think about mine" Ayaan replied looking at the blushing face of Ishani, while his ears were also becoming red.

Everyone laughed hearing Ayaan and he left with Madhuri to show her the door.

"I can't believe... I'm going to be bua soon" Divya chirped in joy and said dreamily.

"Me too Divya... he or she will be running everywhere in the house in just a few months" Hiya hugged Divya and both the sisters squealed in joy.

"Where is Abhimaan?" Yuvaan asked not to find Abhimaan in the entire room, while Maheen sat beside the unconscious Rehana and caressed her head.

"I think he is outside bade papa" Hiya replied to which Yuvaan shook his head.

"Rehana was so scared of telling Abhimaan, about the pregnancy" Trisha whispered into her husband's ears, who looked at her confusingly.

"It's unplanned. Also they're not even recognized socially as husband and wife. Rehana was so freaked about everything. That what will be Abhimaan's reaction, how he'll be taking the news"

"He is okay I guess. But surprised too... as you said it's unplanned" Mayank shrugged his shoulder and went to check on Prem who's with her would-be chachi, eating pastries.

"We should also leave now Samaira ji" Meera said, gaining everyone's attention as they came down to the Hall.

Samaira was just going to say something but Divya stopped her "no... aunty why so soon. Let's watch something together" She said with a nervous smile and Raunak mentally facepalmed at the idea she had given to Vihaan to meet Hiya secretly.

Divya pinched Raunak's hand and he glared at her. Then she rolled her eyes and indicated to him to say what she has asked him to.

"Yes aunty... let's eat and watch something together." Raunak held Meera's shoulder from behind and pushed her towards the couch, making her sit comfortably and he took a sigh of relief.

"Raunak we're leaving" Mayank came with Trisha and Roop, to inform them that they're leaving.

"Aren't you leaving so soon Mayank beta?" Samaira asked.

"I'm sorry aunty. But there is an emergency in the company, which needs my attention" Mayank said apologistically.

"then leave bhabi and Roop to stay here. They'll come with me" Raunak said and Trisha smiled.

"But Roop is feeling so bored now. Also Rehana can't accompany him, so he's also wanting to go home"

"Ahhh little champ you're so naughty" Raunak picked Roop in his arms and Divya pulled his cheeks, to which he gave her a shy smile.

"It's okay. Then come soon once again" Samaira said and the three left.

~♥~

"Come di please fast" Divya literally dragged Hiya from Rehana's room to the backside garden of their villa where she and Raunak arranged a date for Vihaan and Hiya.

"But where are we going stupid?" Hiya asked, getting confused by her sister walking speed on the heavy lehenga.

"Shhh..." Divya turned towards her and sushed him, making Hiya roll her eyes.

"Divya" Hiya yelled at Divya when she pushed Hiya backwards and she feared of landing on the ground but a strong pair of arms held her waist preventing her from falling.

It didn't take more than a second to recognize the touch of the person and she looked at him.

"careful" Vihaan said, helping Hiya to stand on her feet and tried to loosen his grip from her waist but she shook her head and pulled him close, encircling her arms around his neck, which caused him to hold her waist back.

"Do I need to be careful too when you're around?" She asked, controlling the coy smile who's wanting to appear on her face so badly.

Vihaan chuckled and lifted her up a little from the ground. She gasped when he lifted her up with his right hand and his left hand was inside his pocket.

She leaned her face close to his. And smiled when he muttered "not around me but when you're alone"

"Was it all Divya's plan?" Hiya asked, looking at her environment, as there was a table and two chairs with food and drinks on the table, and the place was beautifully decorated with white curtains, lights and flower petals, with a soothing fragrance.

"Hmm.. Divya's and Raunak's" Vihaan brought his other hand out from his pocket and tucked the loose hairlocs behind her ear.

"You're looking so beautiful today"

"Thank you" She blushed under his intense gaze and asked him to put her down.

"You weigh nothing"

"Shut up and put me down" Hiya glared at him and he obeyed.

Without any more words, Hiya hugged Vihaan.
"I'm so happy today" She said, kissing the place where she felt his heartbeat.

"Me too"

"Just few more days"

"Yes just few more days then we'll be together, eating together, sleeping together, loving together and doing so many more things together"

Hiya wiggled in his arms getting his words meaning and he laughed out.

"where were you by the way? I didn't see you after lunch" Hiya raised her face to look at him and he replied

"Janam dekhlo mit gayi duriya main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan'' He sang and she smiled broadly.

"I was with Abhimaan"

"Is he okay? He was a little bit too shocked."

"I just asked him to check on Rehana, before coming here with Raunak" He caressed her lips with his thumbpad and eyes flickered between her eyes and lips.

Hiya licked her lips and went close to him, to initiate the task but he cupped her both cheeks and slammed his lips with her soft ones.

Sucking the life out of her lips he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and tasted each and every corner, making her moan in pleasure.

Her hands were holding his kurta so tightly that it would surely cause the piece of fabric to scrunch. And his palm went to hold her neck from the backside, pulling her body closer to his as their breathing started getting heavier.

"Ummm" Hiya tried to push him away when her lungs puffed up for breath and he left her lips after a good smooche.

"I love you" Vihaan pulled her in his embrace and she smiled hugging him back, mumbling a 'love you too' slowly.

"How do you think I am?" She asked, intertwining their hands and walking ahead to the set up.

But she felt tugged on her hands and turned to find Vidhaan was standing behind her, holding her hand. She looked between their clasped hands and his face.

"Tu hi to jannat meri
Tu hi mera junnon
Tu hi to mannat meri
Tu hi rooh ka sukun"
He pulled her close, and she lost balance causing them to fall down on the ground. Hiya shut her eyes tight and placed her palm behind his head so that his head doesn't hurt.

"Tu hi ankhiyon ki thandak
Tu hi dil ki hai dastak"
Hiya opened her eyes and smiled, causing his breath hitched looking at her gorgeous smile. He paused for a moment and continued.

"Aur kuch na janu mein
Bas itna hi jaanu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu"

He kissed her forehead, finishing the lines.
"This is you for me"

"I never imagined I'll ever be important to anyone"

"You're my whole world"

"And you're my universe"

Both of them chuckled and got up from the ground. He helped her to adjust the heavy lehenga and kept the dupatta around her neck.

"By the way blue is my favourite colour and i never knew someone will look so beautiful in blue"

Hiya shyly lowered her eyes to the ground and walked ahead with him.

~♥~

"Can you believe it Raunak, a little baby is coming soon in our lives" Divya said dreamily, coming back after pushing Hiya towards Vihaan at the garden.

Raunak smiled at her excitement and hugged her from behind.

"I'm happy for you" He said, kissing therl side of her neck and her eyes became closed.

"Raunak" She breathed deeply when his mouth sucked the side making her shudder.

He turned her towards him and looked at her closely.
"Why do you always have to look so beautiful that I feel restless to marry you. And you know you look so hot in red"

Divya chuckled and pulled his cheeks. "Rehana always says that red is my colour" He nodded agreeing with Rehana's statement.
"I can't wait to make you mine" He kissed the tip of her nose and she replied "Soon baby soon!" She laughed and he groaned.

"Raunak"

"Hmm" Divya held Raunak's hand and kissed the back of his palm.

"Thank you"

"For what? "

"For everything. You are doing too much for my family"

"Isn't your family mine too?"

"Yes... it's yours too but... if anyone else would have been in your place they'd never work so hard like the way you did" She said lowering her face and Raunak lifted up her chin.

"Are you thinking of replacing me?"

"What? What the hell is this Raunak? I didn't want to mean the things that way" She said and looked how sad he was looking right now. She palmed his both cheeks and kissed his forehead, " I can never think of replacing you. I would love to die before thinking anything like this"

Raunak jerked her palms off from his cheeks and pulled her face close to his, smashing his lips with her, he bit her upper lips and she hissed in pain.
But raunak was fast enough to suck the blood out from the place and kissed her soothingly.

"Dare you say things like this again Divya. I swear I'll kill myself" Raunak said angrily and Divya hugged him

"I'm sorry, okay. I'm sorry "

"I love you so much yaar" He said, nuzzling his nose into her long hair.

"I love you too Raunak. So so so much"

~♥~

"Take rest now. You're jumping from here and there since the morning" Ayaan made her lie down on the bed, after she came out changing her heavy lehenga to the comfortable night pj's.

Ishani encircled her arms around his neck and pulled his face close to her.

"You're too looking so tired" Ishani mumbled, kissing his tired eyes. He smiled and hovered over her. Hiding his face in her chest, he took long breaths. Indeed he was too tired to go back to his room. But alas he has to.

"You're looking like a queen , you know?" He said, raising his face from her chest to look at her face.

"Rehana di said that I'll look good in pink that's why she chose it for me" She smiled, caressing his scalp and he felt sleepy.

"You want to sleep with me?" she asked, stroking his cheeks so that he could open his eyes.

"So badly. I'm too tired to go back to my room right now" Ayaan yawned and Ishani giggled.

"Then let me go to the right side"

"And why so?"

"Because I can't sleep on the left side" She made a pout and Ayaan pecked her pouty lips.

"Hawwwww you're taking advantage" She said, covering her lips.

"Yes. Now can I get a proper kiss before sleep?" Ayaan asked and she happily nodded, bringing her lips close to his but to tease her he pulled his head back and she whined, making him laugh.

"You're so bad" she hit his chest and he leaned his lips closer to her.

She looked between his beautiful lips and his gorgeous pair of eyes, before her lips claimed what were hers to cherish.

Ayaan closed the distance between their bodies more, by pressing his body on her and she whispered feeling his weight but the next moment he flipped their position and now she was over him.

She held his hairs in her grip and breathed hard over his lips before capturing them again and sucked out of its life.

"I love you Ayaan" She mumbled before closing her eyes, her head resting over his chest. While he was caressing her long hairs and kissed her forehead before closing his eyes too.

~♥~

"Now you have to take care of yourself more" Maheen fed Rehana the dinner. And she was upset because she didn't see Abhimaan after she gained sense. Also they received the confirmed pregnancy report some hours ago.

"Where is Abhimaan, mumma?" She asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"He was paying the payment to the decorators and all. Will come soon to you" Maheen wiped her lips with the face towel and smiled.

"You are happy right?" Rehana holds Maheen's hand.

"Yes Rehana. We all are so happy. I know it's an unexpected pregnancy but trust me everything will be normal with time. You just take care of your mental well-being. Because we all are here to take care of you physically." Maheen hugged Rehana and patted her back.

"Did you miss Ammu and Abbu?"

"I miss them a lot. You know me and Mariyam. We decided long ago that we'll marry off our children to each other. So that our bond would never break. We both got pregnant almost together. She got pregnant with Rehan two months before I got pregnant with Abhimaan. And when they are both born, we're like what the hell happened? Now how could our dreams come true? Later we both thought to plan pregnancy again, but then Heer and Aditya left us forever. And Hiya was too little. Also Samaira was pregnant with Divya. And Yuvaan and I dropped the idea of a second pregnancy because Ayaan and Hiya are our prime responsibilities."

She broke the hug and cupped Rehana's cheeks. "Then after a year you are born, a little pinkish baby. You know I cried so hard when Mariyam called me after you were born. She was also screaming like a mad woman for your and Abhi's wedding and the staff called us crazy besties." Maheen laughed but her eyes were gloomy.

Rehana wiped the tears rolled down from Maheen's cheeks and kissed the back of her palms.

"Your dream is sitting in front of you mumma"

Maheen nodded her head at her and both the women smiled.

"And now Roop's dream will be in your arms within a few months" Maheen said and Rehana giggled, remembering the little boy's wishes to marry her daughter.

"No way"

They heard a pissed voice and turned to see Abhimaan was coming inside with a frown in his face.

"What?" Maheen asked, looking at her son's frowning face.

"I'll never allow my daughter to marry the boy. He is way too naughty at this age" Abhimaan sat down on the bed.

"Shut up. And talk with Rehana. I've fed her" Maheen rolled her eyes, at Abhimaan's possessiveness towards his upcoming baby.

Maheen left, kissing Rehana's forehead and Abhimaan locked the door.

"Abhi" Rehana got up from the bed and approached him, who engulfed Rehana in his embrace and breathed out deeply.

"are you not happy Abhi?" She asked, making him confused, so he let her out all of her insecurities.

"I know we did not plan for the baby. But I want it now. Please Abhi. I don't want to abort the baby"

At this point hearing Abort word from Rehana, Abhimaan broke the hug and looked at her angrily.

"Dare you say the word Rehana"

"You're happy?" She asked

"I'm. I am feeling so happy Rehana. You can't believe how happy you made me today. He picked her in his arms and twirled her.

She smiled feeling relaxed and he stopped to make her lie on the bed.

" I'm so happy. I'm going to be father Rehana. Can you believe it? We're going to be parents. A little baby is coming into our lives" He was so excited that he didn't realise when tears started flowing from his eyes.

Rehana noticed his tears and cupped his face. Wiping the tears from his cheeks, she hugged him.

"The sign of our love" Abhimaan caressed her belly and kissed her forehead repeatedly.

"Yes. Our baby" She mumbled and looked at him with a smile on her lips.

"Thank you for making me this much Rooh" they stayed in each other's arms for some moments before Rehana came out from the hug.

"You want to say something?" She felt he was wanting to say something but unable to. So she held his hands and kissed them, looking at his eyes.

Abhimaan smiled and cupped her cheeks lovingly. He kept his lips on her forehead for a longer time before muttering

"Abhi ain likhu tu soche mujhe,
Fir sheen likhu teri neend udey,
Jab qaaf likhu tujhe kuch kuch ho,
Main ishq likhu tujhe ho jaye..."

Her breath hitched hearing him and hid her blushing face in his chest, hugging his back tighter.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
An important questions to all of you.
Please don't skip and help me out.
In home series there are three stories. First was Home To You,
Second one is Finding Home In You,
And the third will be You ~ My Home (which will be featured on Roop (Mayank and Trisha's son) & Mahira (Rehana and Abhimaan's daughter)

But i was thinking of making another story Named When Love Lasts... It's completely different.
So what should I do?
First complete the whole Home Series and then concentrate on other's?

What do you guys want to read in the next
A. You ~ My Home
or,
B. When Love Lasts

Please don't ignore and honestly help me to choose one of them.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 25.1K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
5.2K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
1.4K 203 22
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...