Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystali...

By BlizzardPlays

What if the overlord put a spell on Lloyd on his heart? In this story it's like the original but with musical... More

Farewell the sea
The call of home
The shape of wind and water
A mayor problem
Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5
A painful promise
Ninjago city vs Ninja
Kryptarium prison blues
Hounddog Mcbrag
The benefit of Grief
The fifth Villian
The Council of the Crystal King
A sinister shadow
The spider's design
The fall of the monastery
Darkness within
Return to Primeval's Eye
Crystastrophe
Christofern
A Lesson in Anger and Love
Forbidden Crystal love
Quittin Time
Return of the ice emperor
Safe Haven
Compatible
Distress Calls
An issue of trust
Dragon Form
Love within the Roots

The Coming of the King

70 0 1
By BlizzardPlays

Narrator: Lloyd

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 17.

Word count: 1,3k

Warning: nothing

(In the Crystal Temple, Lloyd is hanging from Vengestone chains)

Lloyd: This isn't happening. I don't believe it!

Overlord: (laughs) I have returned. Your grandfather fought me and failed. Your father fought me and also failed. You tried twice, and failed just like your forbearers. (He uses his powers out of his hands.)

Lloyd: You know what they say. Third time's the charm.

Overlord: You still hope. Admirable, but foolish. Watch as I crush that hope. (He begins to power up the council)

Vangelis: I feel power, surging into me!

Aspheera: Yes. Me too!

(A Shuriken of Destruction flies outward and Mister F catches it)

Mechanic: What? Those were mine!

(The other Shuriken of Destruction flies outward and the Mechanic takes it as he smiles. The other villains receive weapons of Destruction)

(Aspheera gets the Sword of Destruction)

(Vangelis gets the Scythe of Destruction)

(Pythor gets the Nunchucks of Destruction, who became happy because they have an electric chain connected to them)

Pythor: (wielding the Nunchucks) Finally, these work! Thank you, my Lord!

Council: Thank you.

Lloyd: You gave them some cute purple outfits. Is that supposed to impress me?

Overlord: Perhaps this will. (He turns and manipulates the central crystal, levitating the Crystal Temple)

Pythor: Now that's impressive.

Vangelis: Very impressive.

Aspheera: Praise from the fallen king. Worthless! But the admiration of Aspheera, Empress of the Serpentine. That is a prize.

Vangelis: You dare!

Mechanic: Listen to the two of you. King of this, empress of that. Where I come from, we call people like you "kiss ups".

Overlord: (He silences the villains with his powers.) Witness my power, Son of Garmadon, and see that resistance is useless! Join me. I offer you a chance. Stand by Harumi's side and do my bidding as she does. Refuse, and be destroyed. The choice is yours.

Lloyd: Thing is, sometimes I like to order off the menu. So I'm going with choice number three.

Overlord: Choice number three?

Lloyd: Escape and live to fight another day! (He swings on his chain, knocking back the Crystal King and Vangelis. The Scythe of Destruction hits the crystal.)

Vangelis: No!

(Lloyd's chains break and he stands up. The Crystal Island tips and Lloyd escapes.)

Lloyd: Thanks for hosting the party, guys. But I think I'll be going now.

(Mister F throws his Shuriken of Destruction at Lloyd, but misses.)

Overlord: Fools! Stop him! (Vangelis grabs his Scythe and pursues Lloyd, but is with a falling statue of a Crystal Warriors. The Overlord rights the Crystal Island.) After him, you fools. Destroy him!

Council: Yes, Lord! (All but Harumi leave to pursue Lloyd.)

Overlord: What is it, Quiet One?

Harumi: Lloyd doesn't have to be destroyed. Let me try to convince him, to — to reason with him.

Overlord: That time has passed. He made his choice. Do as I command. Destroy him. Do I make myself clear?

Harumi: It will be done. (She leaves to follow the Council.)

(In the temple, Lloyd attempts to find an exit.)

Lloyd: Where the heck am I? Why do mysterious temples have to be so mysterious?

Aspheera: Where exactly do you think you're going? (Lloyd dodges her attack for the sword of fire.) We're floating up into the sky! And last I checked, ninja can't fly!

Lloyd: (He sends Aspheera flying with Spinjitzu.) No, but snakes can! (He sees Mr.F's shuriken and he dodges it, the started to fight and Lloyd uses this powers to hit Mr. F and threw Mr.F's shuriken on the wall, Mr.F then stretches his neck and gets his blaster to get Lloyd as he continues to evade the council's pursuit.)

(The Overlord arrives at the hall with Vengestone Guards.)

Overlord: Harumi has served me well. I asked for an army, and an army I have. (He powers up the guards.) Yes. My legion.

(Lloyd finds himself surrounded by the council.)

Pythor: Somehow, it's fitting that this would come down to you and me.

Vangelis: And me.

Mechanic: And me.

Pythor: No! You chaps just ruined a really dramatic one-on-one moment! Phooey.

Lloyd: Okay, look. I know you all have new weapons and powers and everything seems great. But trust me, the Overlord is bad news! For all of us! He will destroy everything!

Mechanic: Ha, except us! That's why we joined him, genius!

Aspheera: (She laughs.) But you don't have to worry. He won't destroy you.

Pythor: We'll do that!

(The council all throw their weapons at Lloyd. He jumps in the air evading them, and the weapons collide and knock the villains back with a shockwave. Lloyd then turns to run.)

Harumi: You fools! Never let the weapons come in contact with each other. They're too powerful! (She runs after Lloyd.)

Pythor: Which way?

Harumi: (She hesitates, then points in the opposite direction.) That way. After him! (The villains leave, and she runs towards the correct path.)

(In a hallway, Lloyd is attacked by a Vengestone Guard. The mouth of the temple opens and Lloyd nearly falls off.)

Lloyd: No! (He climbs back up.) That was close!

Harumi: There's no escape, Lloyd!

Lloyd: Stay back! I don't wanna hurt you!

Harumi: The Crystal King wants me to destroy you, but I'm giving you another chance. Join us. Join me!

Lloyd: If you think I'd ever do that, you don't know me at all!

(The council arrive.)

Harumi: Stay back! All of you! (To Lloyd.) Lloyd, don't! From this height, you'd never survive!

Lloyd: I really hope you're wrong about that. For both our sakes! (He grabs Harumi and jumps. They land in the water.)

Aspheera: Jump after them, you fools!

Mechanic: I ain't jumping. You jump!

(Lloyd grabs hold of a branch and props Harumi on it. He then takes her sword, he then gets himself and Harumi on the surface.)

Lloyd: I can't believe I just did that. (Looks around the area and remembers where he is.) Is this Primeval's eye?

Harumi: (Coughs) What happened?

Lloyd: No time for that Rumi.

Harumi: Lloyd, you do know that they'll find you soon in the forest.

Lloyd: maybe not, but I'll find a way out, and you're coming with me. (They both walked in the forest.)

(In the Samurai X Cave, the ninja work on the Combo Mech.)

Christina: That oughta do it. Give it a try!

Cole: Here goes. (The vehicle catches on fire.)

Kai: Aah! Turn it off. Turn it off! (Wu extinguishes the fire.) Thanks, Master Wu.

Wu: Turn off the smoke alarm, Zane.

Zane: It is off.

Wu: What's that beeping then?

Nya: That's not a smoke alarm. It's Lloyd's tracker! It's back online!

Kai: What?

Christina: Really?

Jay: Where?

Cole: He's alive? (The computer shows Lloyd's location.)

Nya: Look! Smack in the middle of Primeval's Eye!

Christina: That place again?

Zane: Getting there will not be easy.

Wu: No. We need the Bounty.

Cole: It's under lock and key, remember? It's been impounded.

Wu: (He sighs.) I know. The only way to do this is to steal back the Bounty and the rest of our vehicles. But, it will mean breaking the law again. There will be no going back after this. So each of us must decide.

Kai: Master Wu, with all due respect, we've already made our choice.

Jay: Yeah! We're already fugitives!

Christina: most of us, Bro.

Jay: except you and Nya, sis.

Cole: Jump in! Water's warm.

Wu: Are all of you sure?

Cole: We are.

Nya: What's the plan, sir?

Differences from the original.
• One scene of Lloyd and Harumi both in Primeval's eye before the next episode
(Not a lot of differences in this one because it's mostly for Lloyd.)

Another chapter is done stay tuned for the next chapter.

If there's any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.4K 89
ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is great. Being the Master of Wind is even...
1K 32 17
***THIS STORY WILL BE REWRITTEN BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ASS*** (It will have a complete different plot - maybe) !! The story cover is made by me...
315 13 13
Cole attempts to figure out the identity of his hooded saviour from the bridge, while simultaneously avoiding any ambushes by Stephan. In addition, a...
138K 3.2K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!