One Shots Book

By chrissybaeevans

My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This boo... More

Just Another Fairytale β€’ Steve Rogers
Forever Family β€’ Andy Barber
Scars β€’ Andy Barber FF*
Back Together β€’ Chris Evans
Merry Christmas β€’ Chris Evans BT*
Cravings β€’ Ari Levinson
The Chase β€’ Colin Shea
My Birthday Girl β€’ Chris Evans
You Belong With Me β€’ Chris Evans
Stay Away! β€’ Chris Evans
Over the Moon β€’ Andy Barber
Girls Day! β€’ Ari Levinson
I Knew You Were Trouble β€’ Lloyd Hansen
A Cupid Miracle β€’ Chris Evans
Super Dad β€’ Chris Evans
Captivated β€’ Lloyd Hansen
A Date β€’ Chris Evans
X's and the O's β€’ Chris Evans
Little White Lies β€’ Chris Evans
City Girl β€’ Cole Turner
My Daughter's Boyfriend β€’ Chris Evans
I Was Your Baby Too β€’ Chris Evans
June 13th ❀️ β€’ Chris Evans
Purfect Pair! β€’ Chris Evans
Social Butterfly β€’ Andy Barber
Steve Rogers Day! β€’ Steve Rogers
Sweaty Eyes β€’ Ransom Drysdale
Sweet like Ice Cream β€’ Colin Shea
College AU Sneak Peek (Future Series)
Not Fun List β€’ Chris Evans
Mine, Always β€’ Ari Levinson
After School Duty β€’ Paul Diskant
Picture Day β€’ Andy Barber
Ride β€’ Steve Rogers
The Food Gremlin β€’ Curtis Everett
Two Left Feet β€’ Chris Evans
Want to Be Yours β€’ Steve Rogers
Finger Lickin' Good β€’ Nick Vaughan
Onederful β€’ Chris Evans
Football Sunday β€’ Chris Evans
Thanksgiving! β€’ All Books
Monsters β€’Jake Jensen
Birthday Princess β€’ Chris Evans
Christmas Baby β€’ Andy Barber
Page 1 β€’ Chris Evans
You're My Kind of Prince β€’ Colin Shea
Drinks On Me β€’ Andy Barber
Paparazzi β€’ Chris Evans
Boyfriend Bingo β€’ Chris Evans
You Blow Me Away β€’ Johnny Storm
Back to You β€’ Cole Turner
That Should Be Me β€’ Ari Levinson
Wash N Wiggle β€’ Chris Evans
Loving Him Was Red β€’ Chris Evans
Easter & Ever β€’ Chris Evans
Eggscellent! β€’ Andy Barber, Steve Rogers
Chardonnay & Coach β€’ Ari Levinson
Mother's Day β€’ Steve Rogers
Mr & Mrs β€’ Andy Barber
The Best Kind of Cake β€’ Chris Evans
Father's Day β€’ Chris Evans

Late Night Snackin' β€’ Chris Evans

2.3K 91 50
By chrissybaeevans

parents! Chris & Y/n

🌮

"Bedtime soon, babies," you announce to your children and they all groan at you. You wonder why as a child they all hate bedtime, or even taking naps.

You'd love to take naps whenever you could, or head to bed early...but god forbid children go to bed at their regular time.

"Noooo!" Your 3 year old complains, she's quite the personality these days, rushing over to her father who was watching the football game on his phone.

Since the TV was currently being occupied by Bluey. "Yes sweetheart, you're tired. I can see it in your eyes."

Your 3 year old smooshes her face into her Dad's knee, mean mugging you from across the living room. Chris reaches to gently touch her hair, trying to soothe her.

"Why don't you go choose a book from the bin, baby girl, and Daddy will read you it." Chris puts his phone down and motions the book bin in a corner of the living room.

The back door slides open, and in walks in your 10 year old. He's been out all afternoon playing with his friends, and you thought you told him to be home before the sun set.

"I know...I know..." he grumps, "I'm late. I lost track of time."

Chris is more of the strict parent, whereas you're the more lenient one, "I thought I told you before the sunset. You know how nervous your mom gets."

"I get it, Dad!" Your son raises his voice and you're taken back. So is Chris.

"I'm sorry?" Chris moves his phone away, but as your three year old appears with a book in her hand, he still takes it.

Your son enters the house, and sighs, "I'm sorry. I'm just tired. Something pinched my tire and I had to push my bike the whole way here."

"I'll take a look at it tomorrow," Chris thumbs into the direction of the kitchen, "there's pizza rolls."

You huff at your husband, grabbing your 7th month old baby girl, and heading to the kitchen, "come here, honey. Do you want me to make you a sandwich?"

You walk out of your baby girl's room the same time Chris walks out of your 3 year old's room.

Tired looks on both your faces, music loudly playing from your son's room.

Chris plants his hands on your shoulders and leads you to your oldest son's room, where he was on a game with his friends, hence where the music was coming from.

"No, I'm down here!" he shouts, not being able to hear how loud he was because of the headphones he was wearing.

You pick up some clothes from the floor of your son's room, because apparently he can't place them into his laundry hamper like a normal person, while Chrissy walks over to look up at the screen.

Your son is so into the game, he doesn't even realize his father was standing right next to him.

Fixing and arranging some things in his room, Chris watches the little figure your son was moving with his game controller, running through some kind of forest with a backpack and an axe in their hands.

"Oh, it's right there!" Your son presses a button on the controller, capturing some kind of prize in a chest, and rushing it back to a safe place he begins to open it with another kind of axe, "YES!" A shiny thing appears, taking over the screen.

Hopping up from his spinny chair, your son grabs the person closest to him which was Chris, they jump up together in glee and you laugh at them, thank goodness your baby and your toddler are heavy sleepers.

Chris pushes your son's headphones down to his shoulders, "go to bed." Those three words vanish the smile on your son's face, he slouches down in on himself.

"DaAaAaaAd," your son groans, "one more game."

Chris is the stricter parent, so he shakes his head, "there will be plenty of time to play after school tomorrow. Now pick your clothes out for tomorrow and head to bed." Your husband turns off the tv in your son's room, and his Xbox as well.

Your son, even though annoyed because he wanted to play another game, kisses you goodnight, and Chris ruffles his son's hair, shutting the door, "seriously dude, pick out your clothes, brush your teeth and go to bed."

"We love you, honey!" You make sure to add as Chris shuts the door, then he had you all to himself.

Plopping down on the couch, you and Chris take a breather, raising three kids at three different developmental stages is no joke nor for the weak, "fuck."

You look over to him, wondering why he was cursing, "what?"

"I landed on something," wincing Chris reaches behind his back and does his best to pull this 'something' out, finally a minnie themed hair blow dryer settles into his hand. You burst out laughing into his chest.

Other toys scattered around the two of you, you're thankful your mom gave you a tip and told you to make sure the kids were only allowed to play in one certain place, that way you and Chris only had to pick up toys in one place.

"I'm starving," He says, he's badly influenced you, Chris is a late night snacker.

You were born into a family that had their dinner and that was it until the next day. But of course so many years with Chrissy–he's changed you.

"Me too," you answer, gently roaming your finger tip on his arm, taking in and absorbing the silence.

Smirking down at you, he picks your hand up, the one wandering, "Tacos?"

A big smile appears on your face, you love that idea—tacos sound so freaking good right now. Despite it being a little after 9pm.

Chris and you work together to tidy up the living room just for your baby and your 3 year old to destroy it tomorrow, then Chris shuts the lights to the family room off.

And you hug him from behind as he went through the food place's menu.

"Let's add in these nacho fries too, they look fire."

Giggling, Chris seems to have been influenced by your 10 year old son and his language lingo.

"You want the regular, baby?" He asks you, picking up your hand that laid on his chest to kiss all over it.

"Yes, but I want an extra of each." Not ashamed of how much you eat in front of Chris, because he's your safe haven, you're not embarrassed to down 4 tacos in front of him.

In fact, he's proud whenever you eat because you tend to skip meals...and he hates that.

He wants you nice and fed at all times, he doesn't care what you eat or how much you eat, he just wants you to eat.

"Ooh, switching it up I like it. My kind of girl." He continues to kiss your hand, and adds everything to complete the order in his cart on the app.

They make things so easy these days.

Wrapping up the order along with what you wanted, it's about a 45-50 minute wait while they make it and it gets delivered...

So, Chrissy carries you into the shower, stripping you from your clothes after tossing his own clothing somewhere in the bathroom.

Pulling you into the water, he kisses you all over. Gentle, sweet kisses paired with sweet nothings in your ear.

He gets so touchy after the kids are asleep, more than usual because he knows whatever he starts he can finish without your toddler wanting him to cuddle with, or your baby needing you for more food or milk.

"Chris, baby" gasping, at feeling the hard rigidness of him you're quick to see he's indeed teasing you. Now you weren't hungry at all, you were horny.

Chris gently squeezes your breasts, the soap sliding down your body as the water hits it. A few flyaway from your hair wrapped in a clip are damp, Chris chuckles naughtily into your shoulder, turning you around so the water would hit him and he's be squeaky clean as well, cleaning the marker his 3 year old accidentally drew earlier today, and the place on his arm where the baby had spit up on him.

"Maybe I should just eat you as a snack, hm?"

He hums, a deep grunt from his chest echoing hotly in your ear, maybe he should...

As much as he wants to fool around with you, he knows the order is going to be arriving any minute now and he really doesn't want to go get it soaking wet with a towel around his waist.

But he will keep teasing you, because he loves that little crease between your brows, and the way your mouth was dropping in pleasure, he takes your hips and grinds it against his, he's so hard.

His hands wander around your soft hips and brush up against your inner thighs, so close to your pulsing center.

Turning him around this time, you pin him against the shower wall, connecting his lips with yours swallowing his grunt of surprise when your wet hand wraps around his thickness, you moan when you feel the soft groove of his tip against your palm.

"Babe, shit," He bumps the back of his head against the wall, clenching his eyes tight. As you work him over, he feels so silky smooth each time your palm goes up and down.

And those sounds escaping his pretty mouth are pure bliss for you.

The alert on Chris's phone vibrates, he had added a note telling the delivery person to avoid ringing the doorbell so the kids don't wake up.

He curses under his breath, and catches your wrist before you moved your hand away, "I'm so close, though."

"That's what you get for teasing," You're quick to add, kissing his cheek. You sound all tough and confident now, but once he gets you in bed...it's a no brainer. You always fall quickly for that pout, the pleading eyes and his sweet words.

Hopping safely out of the shower, Chris grabs a towel and as he suspected he dries off his feet as much as he could before quietly walking down the hall and the stairs.

Opening the door to another guy holding the food order, Chris grabs the large extended paper bag, "thanks, you came at the most perfect time ever."

Your husband sarcastically says and closes the door to the house, locking it once more, on the knob and above the knob too.

Ignoring the delivery driver's confused face as to why Chris was half naked, dripping wet with a towel around his waist, he stays there blinking a few times, wondering what just happened.

"Mmmm," you hum as the yummy food and flavors burst in your mouth.

Your hair had been brushed, and you were now in your night slip, sitting beside Chris who was in just a pair of sleep shorts.

"Fire," Chris grabs another bunch of nacho fries to put into his mouth, they are indeed so very good.

Giggling as the serotonin in you're body elevates, at the moment unfolding before your eyes. Just enjoying a late night snack...or meal with your hubby.

No kids screaming or crying, no obnoxious toy going off over and over again, not the same Mickey Mouse episode going on over and over again.

Just you and him, enjoying some tacos.

Chris got a hard shell taco wrapped in a soft tortilla, and it looked so good, and he loves you dearly so thanks to his attentiveness, he moves the wrapper closer to you to make it easy for a bite, closing your mouth in around the taco your eyes roll back for a moment–it was just that good.

The sour cream, the meat, the tomatoes, the lettuce, the cheese, oh—so good! All of it bursting into your mouth with sweet rushing satisfaction.

You steal one of his nacho fries, and he wasn't exaggerating, they're very good—seasoned to perfection.

You and Chris unwrap one taco after the next, eating everything he bought all up.

On your last taco, Chris and you just stare happily at each other, happily in love.

Even though you were chewing and so was he, you lean in for a small little kiss.

And he gladly accepts, making sure to kiss your nose too in the process, he's oh so sweet.

Chuckling lightly, you crinkle your nose, and Chris moves the chair you were on which was just the barstool next to his at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, closer to him.

To be able to rest his hand on your thigh.

Lifting up your taco, Chris clinks his with yours, "cheers," you both say with full mouths.

Apart from being your hubby, at the end of the day he's your best friend.

Going back to silently eating, he reaches for the drink, Chris shares some with you–taking a slow sip, he follows with a much larger one.

One thing about you and Chrissy is that you guys will always just share a drink.

When it's a date night at home. When you're out and about, whether it's with friends and just the two of you, you guys each order a beverage but end up trying each others anyway.

You both chew in peace, without the fear of your toddler or your son wanting a bite too.

Chris leans in to kiss you again, it's so peaceful, and you find yourself falling in love with him everyday, he kisses the sour cream you have on the corner of your lips, cleaning you up.

Then he creates a trail of small adoring pecks against your jaw and cheek.

You're on cloud nine right now, good food, silence, and your handsome hubby showing you love.

What really makes you tingle though is the way Chris is just simply looking at you, his jaw clenching each time he chews—and how does he make chewing so hot?

"Stop," you tell him, you guys need to go straight to bed, it's a school day tomorrow.

"What?" He places his fisted hand over his mouth, swallowing everything he had, until he realizes what you meant, "hey, I'll look at you however long I wanna look at you." Chris sasses, and you're sure that's why your 3 year old is the way she is.

"Capische?" Chris steals yet another quick kiss from your lips. What are you doing to do with him?

It's the perfect way to end the day, in your eyes. This right here, enjoying some quality time with your hubby after a day of parenting.

Even though by the way Chris is staring at you with those bedroom eyes, you know your night is far from over.

A/N🤍:

Aaahhh another one shot I will certainly be rereading 😍🤍 I hope you guys enjoyed just as much as I did...and also who's a taco lover like me?!

I LOVE tacos so much, it's literally my favorite food ever. I can down 6 tacos easy. Especially if they're from Taco Bell which I know isn't the healthiest but ITS SO good 😭🤤

I love you all so so much!!!! Once I get back home, we'll be back to our regular scheduled programming 🤣♥️🫶🏻 but for now I try to update as much as I can and whatever I can.

Muah, thank you for reading up until this point and as always be kind to your mind 💌❤️‍🔥🌮✨🚿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 7.3K 74
One-shots that follow along the storyline of 'Mr. Evans'
64.3K 2.2K 33
Requests that are sent to me will be posted here! And if you have a request, just use the Request Inbox part to add your request! Please be patient...
205K 2.9K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram β™‘
50K 567 19
Short stories about the one and only handsome Chris Evans. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!