❤️‍🩹 Punch didn't hurt as mu...

Galing kay claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... Higit pa

Welcoming words 💗✨️
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world 🌊
29. Family 🔥
30. Waking up 🫂
31. Joining us 🤝
32. Only you ❤️
33. Heir ✨️
34. Under Fire 🔥
35. Guns down ⛓️‍💥
36. Uncle's 💀
37. Desperate case 💔
38. Not winning 💥
39. Miracle in death 🪽
40. Cherished times ♥️
41. Date 🌹🐈
42. That picture 📸
43. Odd 🪦
44. Hell open in heaven 🌋🪽
45. Strawberry 🍓
47. Understanding ✨️
48. 🌓
49. 🌒
50. 🌑

46. Tiptoeing 👣

93 4 2
Galing kay claburakp

(Hiiiii🥰✨️💗 How are you doing ? 🫠 I hope the bestest possible 🫂 sending you looooveee ✨️ next chapter is here, we are so close to the end 😭 I hope that you will love it, wishing you a good reading ✨️ take care 💗 love you 💗)

“P’Kim…” Porchay giggles when his boyfriend kisses his neck in the middle of the night. 

“You’re not asleep?”

“But you aren’t either…only Princess is.” He says, staring at their soft small baby on the bed. 

“I just love to look at you and then I don’t know anymore how to close my eyes.”

“P’Kim stop being too cute!” Porchay laughs, turning on the other side to face him.

“Kiss me…I might behave…”

“Is this the boy who never let his emotions out, is this the boy who played cold?” Porchay cups his cheek, caressing his skin. 

“It was the hurt boy…it was the lost boy…but now, the boy needing your kiss is the happy boy.” 

Porchay closes his eyes from adoration and kisses him, sweetly, kisses him deeply, kisses him to cherish him. He loves Kim so much, he can’t come to another conclusion than “this boy is my lover, this boy, I want to get older with this boy”.

“Chay…” Kim whispers, a little breathless after pulling out. “If I am writing too many songs about love from now on… know that everyone of them is because and dedicated to you…” 

“P’Kim…”

“Don’t you miss it? Doing music…the song you gave me was so good…the song you gave me made me fall even more in love with you…”

“I do miss it…but whatever…the entrance exams were a long time ago…”

“And?” Kim asks, his hands pulling Porchay closer by the waist. “Next year, you can still do it next year…you can still do it and train until then…”

“You are making everything so easy…”

“Because it is…Porchay if you love doing music…don’t stop. I became Wik because of my family, because it helped me to express what I couldn’t but…don’t lose your dreams because of my family too…please.”

Porchay nods. He gets what he means. He understands him and he is thankful for what he just said. 

“P’Kim…thank you…” 

Kim just hugs Porchay tighter, smiling like a child, smiling like he barely did before. It is the end, it is the end of all. His father died but he isn’t that sad anymore about it. He had a harsh time gulping down that news. He was still his father in the end, he couldn’t stand him but he was still a part of his family and he had seen the look in Tankhun’s face and he felt, even for five seconds what his brother might have felt. The struggle between what he did to them and the love he still had for him, even as little as it could be, he stayed with their father and had children, they had the hope to always be able to love their father dearly. 

“Chay…when will you stop acting as if you weren’t hurt?” He was waiting to ask that question, and having him in his arms, so small, in such a vulnerable state, reminded Kim of what he needed to hear from Porchay.

“What do you mean?” He asks, not moving from his embrace. 

“You acted so strongly for Porsche, you were so wonderful…but you don’t need to act with me this way…”

“P’Kim…stop or I will be crying…” 

“And if you need it I would be more than glad if you allow yourself to let it go…” 

Porchay didn’t really cry about his mother and it bothered Kim a lot. If he was like himself, if he was more of a keeper of tears but someone reaching for tenderness he wouldn’t have minded, because he accepts his boy how he is, the same Porchay accepted how he reacted for Korn. However, this didn’t feel like him. 

“Stop…” He whispers, his tears already falling. “I was doing good before you talked…”

“Then don’t lie and cry… because I am right here to give you love over your sadness…” 

Porchay doesn’t know when he stopped crying, or if he just fell asleep lullabied by Kim’s hand caressing his back and his lips kissing his shoulder. He has no idea but they just felt more connected than ever that night, the one where they felt deeply how much they knew each other by heart and how much their love was more than the definition of love can even describe. 

—--

“Chay…I have a question to ask you…” Porsche said to him the next morning, both of them the only one awake for now. They both kissed their man’s face before closing the door behind. 

“Tell me Hia.” Porchay says, giving Princess her food. 

“We need…to think…what are we going to do with…that house…”

“Do you…do you want to get rid of it?” He asks first, he knows that his brother saw his father dying at this exact spot, in that room, he knows that the piece of furniture he hid himself in is literally at the same place it was when it happened. He isn’t the one to have suffered the most in that place, even if he had with the punch he got, even if he had cried a lot. They would both always, as brothers, think about the other one first. 

“I am not sure…I wanted to know your thoughts but…I know that I am too attached to the happiness you gave me everydays…whe I woke up, so tired, and I needed to prepare your breakfast and it was exhausting but then you would wake up and giggle and smile and I was so happy, I was… the happiest brother ever…all the time together, all the time you decided to sleep in my bed because you were too scared, or because you wanted attention…all of those times I thought aahhh yes my little brother is the most adorable, do I really deserve him? How can I give him a better life? How can I stop our uncle from putting us in the worst situation? How can I… make you happy? I worked hard for you but it ended up being for myself too… for us and I am glad I did it because I surely became a better person thank to this…I messed up a  big time with Kinn and the whole mafia and…”

“Hia, we won’t talk about this again…” Porchay smiled, getting closer and letting his head fall against his shoulder. He was a little taller now, not as tall as Porsche but he saw the years that have passed, he felt this more than anything.

“Yes…but I don’t know what to now…”

“Where will you live, Hia?”

“Always close to you! You won’t get rid of me!” Porsche laughed, tickling his brother. 

“I will call P’Kim to stop you!”

“And I will call Kinn to stop Kim!” He bickered loudly, how he liked to bicker with his wonder. 

“If we get serious Hia.”

“Well, I know that I will need to live in the main house, first because I will work there, as a trainer.” Porchay opened his mouth surprised, he liked this idea. It suits his Hia a lot. “For Kinn too…for him I need to live there…I will hate thinking about Korn all day, but I can at least ask for his face to be pulled down, I don’t want to witness any pictures of him…but Kinn is at the head of that damn family and I don’t think that he wants to let this go or more like…I am not sure but if he needs time to figure it out, or if he prefers to continue, whatever the way…I will not just follow him, I am just willing to walk next to him, making my path with him…”

“Porsche…” They heard Tankhun’s emotional voice and the two other brothers killing him with their gaze.

“Since when are you all listening?”

“It was too intense to just walk through this.” Tankhun defended himself while Kinn just walked to Porsche, letting his head fall on the shoulder not taken by Porchay. 

“I love you…” He whispered.

“I love you too…”

“I am still here…” Porchay looked with disgust at them before reaching Kim and caressing his cheek softly. “I might have an idea…Hia…what do you think if…if you agree P’Kim…what if we live here?” 

Kim stares at Porchay, shocked. 

“You want to live with me?” He asked and Porchay just laughed at how adorable he looked, all touched. 

“I do…but if you don’t want or prefer to live at another place-”

“I love this one….I really love it…it has a family atmosphere…I really, really love it.” 

—-

“Phi…what are you even doing?” Macau asked his brother who was sitting on the edge of the balcony, one mistake and he could literally fall and die. In the end, it might have been what Vegas preferred, to just get a final adrenaline before silence could engulf him. He prefers silence to crush him inside of himself rather than him walking through it. 

He had thought that power would have given him more happiness. He had thought that being at the top of the family, main, or minor, would have given him the satisfaction he always had wanted. 

He had power. He had nothing else. He had power but he didn’t feel like having it anymore. He was always the one to be beaten up but he didn’t feel like beating up anyone anymore. His world was so loud before and now it was so calm. He had a hard time going through this. 

“Nothing much…but you also aren’t doing anything.”

“Wrong! You’re so wrong. I have my plans.” 

“Your plan? Tell me more, I always wondered why you could have been hiding after discovering that you manipulate people as good as Kim can.”

“Thats the privilege of the youngest one.” He smiles proudly. “Listen, I want to create a kind of secret group, that would be too much dramatical, but a kind of spying group, the one which will try to prevent anything to happen to anyone, like a kind of…investigations for the safety to come.”

“You…are weird Macau. We don’t really care about safety around, you know if they shot we shot back and that’s it.”

“It might be time to change things. You don’t want to end up like dad don’t you?” Those words are making Vegas stare at him with violence but Macau wasn’t regretting anything. He wouldn’t let the next generation be as stupid as the previous one. “Listen…we both did it with Phi Kim…We both looked after everyone’s asses secretly because our family wasn’t even safe to show concern…and I will talk with him, I want him to be part of it. Why not continue to watch your asses now that we can do it freely?”

“He might reject it.”

“Or he might not. I can try…I love to investigate, why not use it for the family?”

“Family right? I still wonder if we can be a family…” Vegas stared at the void and he felt it so strongly as much as he felt strong arms pulling him rapidly out of the edge, a familiar voice panicking in his ears.

“I SWEAR VEGAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Pete screamed, breathing heavily, he got scared witnessing his position. 

“Where is Khun Vegas?” He played, turning his head towards Pete, making him blush. 

Macau sighed. He had no idea what would happen between them but for sure he felt too much in that room now. He couldn’t let go of the sensation that his brother was way more happier when Pete was around, he had no doubts about it. 

“Phi…you can’t be serious now.” Kim complained, not believing what Kinn just told him. “You freaking couldn’t make everything easier. You’re telling me that you're freaking just giving them another idea to never forgive us…”

“Kim…don’t say this…please…” Kinn had tears in his eyes. He did want to get Porche to be his bodyguard, he did ask the loaners to come back for Porsche to work for him. He did this but he did regret it now. He didn’t know if Porsche would have come with him if he didn’t push it but now he didn’t feel like lying again, he didn’t feel like keeping another secret between them. They attacked Porchay by themselves after, but he was still the one to give them a hard time first.

Kim’s mind saw red thinking again about that time, about how terrifying it should have been for Porchay, about how awful his wounds looked when he took care of him. 

“That’s I hope the last secret you have?”

“It is…and I won’t back down. Never.” 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.8K 987 19
Six months after the shooting at the compound, Kim is informed that Porchay is still not well. Kim takes it upon himself to help Porchay find himself...
5K 417 8
Despite his unrequited love for Kim, Porchay refuses to live beneath the thumb of the Theerapanyakul's. In an attempt to flee from the pain of his em...
7.5K 235 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
13.9K 823 33
When the rising Rockstar, Wik, was spotted in the company of a younger boy named Porchay, widespread speculation gripped social media, casting a shad...