SKZ Oneshots! (SKZ only)

By fizzymizzyy

It's all just some SKZ Ships, there will be some oneshots that has two chpaters or so on, or the un continued... More

My angel (Changlix)
Important to me (Hyunin)

Will you find me...? (Minsung)

11 0 0
By fizzymizzyy

Minho, a 25 year old man, had some problem breathing and his lung were aching, and obviously he didn't knew what was going on inside he's body. He has tried to ignore about the problem couple of times, but cause of the frustration and concern he had for he's body, he quickly made an appointment to meet a Doctor.

While waiting for the day of he's appointment, he decided to Relax and not think about it much. He called for his friend Hyunjin if he was busy, and he said no, while having the chance, he asked him if he'd wanna hang out "Sure!, where do you wanna meet at?" Hyunjin asked, "How about the Garden near the Sirevan Residence?", "I'll be right over!"

And with out a second thought, Hyunjin came to their location and searched for Minho. "Hey Hyung!", "Hey", "How have you been??, "With work and stuff?, kinda terrible..", "what's wrong?" there were the words 'concern' in his eyes, looking at Minho down, something felt wrong...

"Well, i've been told to work non stop, so i lied and called in sick today, my Boss told me to Promote our Project, but the Team hasn't done the finising touches yet...so explaining the concept might be hard to undestand..", "Aiishhh, your Boss must be a demon!", "Hahaha.. i know right?", Minho chuckled a little knowing the joke was funny for him, and it was basically kinda true.

They went to a Café and had fun, catching up with eachother, spilling some tea's, and knowing hoe their other friends were doing. "Yah, yesterday i went to see Changbinnie!" Hyunjin eyes were bright as he said that. Hyunjin have been friends with Changbin since they were kids, so them hanging out any minute was not as surprisng if they didn't. "let me guess, he did something stupid?", "No Hyung, He confessed to this boy named Felix and both started to date eachother!",  "Aaaahhh is that so?" now this really got Minho's attention. Changbin was known to be shy around his crush, and really whipped for them, so hearing he was the one to Confess was surprising.

Not long after they both had things to do and went home. Minho went home saftely and exaustedly fell, laying on he's bed. 'Oh how comfy this bed is..' was all Minho could think about, and slept like a beutiful angel.

Minho then got up to get ready for his Appointment with he's Doctor. He washed up, brushed his teeth, got ready with his clothes, and was ready to go. He soon then arrived at the Hospital, and put in his name at the medical register. He has waited around 1-2 hours on the line and still hasn't get called. He was about to go to the cafeteria to eat, till someone out of nowhere called his name. "Mr. Lee Minho?" shouted the lady, after coming up to her, she ldd him to a room, and opened the door. "Doctor Jisung?, He's here", and that's when Minho frozed.....He saw a boy, looked like the same age as him but younger, in a few years. He had soft and fluffy black hair and a big pair of doe eyes. 'How beautiful can a man be?' asking himself the question.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Han Jisung, you're doctor today...i assume your Lee Minho Hyung?" asked the brunette, "Y-yes, i'm Minho....Nice meeting you" was he really stuttering?, yes. "well its nice to meet you to Minho Hyung" based on how this Han guy called him, he was of course younger than him. "Please take a seat" Han patted to an empty hair beside him. "So describe your problem the most detailed possible you can" he explained.

After some Minutes Han insisted to take an X-Ray shot (idk how to call it :<) on Minh's lungs. He asked him to come again two or three days after, and confirm to Minho of what's going on. "Oh by the way... do you mind if i get you phone number?", Minho turned back to look at Han, and was really happy to be asked that question. "Y-you know... to keep in touch for your health" he was stuttering a little, and Minho thought it was cute. Ofc he gave him the number and walked away with a cheeckly smile on he's face...

It has been a few months since that happened, right now, Han and Minho were talking and constantly flirting in a Café. "Oh my...you look so gorgeous you know that..", " well thank you Hannie, my mom made me perfectly", "hahaha, let's see if you're really more prettier than ur mom", " Are you saying im ugly?", "Ofc nooot~, ur the most handsomest, beautifulest person i've ever met Min Min.." Hans eyes shaped like heart, looking at his boyfriend smile and Giggles. Yes, They''ve been dating together for some while, after their second appointment and chatting eachother on daily bases, Minho finally had the courage to Confess to Han of how he feels about him. Nobody wouldn't never say no to that.

They've cuddled, sleep, kiss, hold hands, and date together. and there was a specific moment the both would never forget. They were walking together when snow fell to their nose, Han trying to eat it, while the other watched him with laughter. They went to a tiny hill near Han's house, down to hill had beautiful flowers, from Sunflower, roses, dandelions, and tulips. Minho loved rose the most, cause usually roses are a sign of love and it means the person who gave it to you have deep emotions and desires, while Han likes Iris or daffodil, since it symbolyses a sign of hope. Han would usually Daffodil  and Roses for Minho, and he gave them when times where Minho was tired or when he felt unloved. They were both lying down on the soft grass, looking at the stars together, having many thoughts by looking at them.

"Hey Hannie...", "Yeah?", "Do you ever believed in rebirth? or reancarnation?", ".....well some part of me says yes and the other says no...but i do believe in it..", " if i were to die... and got rebirthed... will you find me and give back and tell me all the times we spent together?", "......of course Min Min...i would find you till i die...",  " thats nice to hear that, hahaha"

"You ready Min??", "Yeah...would it hurt..?", " well i'm not sure, but i want you to trust me and hang on...yeah??, "...ok..i trust you Hannie", At the very moment Minho is given Cemotherapy, he was willing to take the risk to kill the Tumor. It luckily went well and both were very happy at the same time.

Months passed by and Minho was having a hard time moving, But Han helped of course. He constantly Threw up after eating food, hair started to fall, and getting numb and number every day. This concern Jisung, because the Cemotherapy had side effects and it could damage some of Minho's cell. Jisung of course being the boyfriend he is will and always will be by Minho's side wherever he went, like a little puppy following his owner. Jisung was trying to have positive thinkings and so was Minho.

Han was now standing in front of a Tombstone, and had Minho's name written in it. "Minho...i promise i'll find you....in any other Universe..in any other form.. i will find you.." tears dipping down he's eyes, smiling widly hopng not to concern Minho who was already up there. He gently putted down some Daffodil and Roses, "I remember that you said you love Roses since it symbolyses Love... so i bought some for you!" still trying to remain smiling... and not a second later broke down crying out of guilt, feeling like he hasn't done enough for him...Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin, came to him for a hug. He's best friends knew how close and strong were their relationship in those past months, he cried as much as he can, expressing the bottled up feeling he had from the day he passed.....Until he saw a black cat coming towards him purring softly as it it leans onto Jisung's leg.........Jisung chuckled softyly while everyone around him was confuse.....

" I promise i'll find you Lee Minho......."

(( I cried making this, I'm emotional with ANGST and things.. and i'm not really good at writing so i hope it's not to bad, it was kind of based on one of my Grandma's death..., it upsetted me a lot... ahhhh sorry again if it's bad! thank you for reading hope you guys are doing good, i didn't mean to make it emotional (maybe~), and if you guys liked it, comment or recommend some SKZ ships for this Oneshot!! Bye~ ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.2K 40
âœŦ 𝐁ðĻðĻðĪ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 ð‘ðšð­ðĄðĻðŦ𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐎 𝐋ðĻðŊ𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞ðŦðĒ𝐞𝐎 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.2M 129K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...