Unti-unti (macolet)

By gfni_maloi

"Masaya lang sa umpisa" More

Unti-unti
🌸Characters🌸
Chapter 01: The beginning

Chapter 02: The day after

200 4 1
By gfni_maloi

Remember: Separate fiction from reality. ‼️

"Hi mads"

Cal greets Maddie with a smile right after she steps in front of the door of Maddie's house. Maddie also greets Cal with a smile—a smile so sweet, sweeter than honey and chocolates combined. Both of their hearts are beating at a fast pace as they are both enticed by each other's graceful presence.

"Cal! you're so early today ha, that's so not you calli. Baka nagpapagoodshot ka lang sakin ha para lang mapa oo mo ako that's not nice cals."

Maddie teases Calleigh, as the latter arrived earlier than usual. Palagi kasing pinapasakay ni Cal si Maddie sa sasakyan nya kapag papunta o pauwi sila galing sa school. Cal was never this early. Usually, Cal would wait for Maddie to text her na magpapa pick-up na ito.

"Ihh I'm just excited to see you Mads, I finally got to tell you how i feel. And, alam mo ba hindi ko inexpect na sa ating dalawa ikaw yung magco-confess. I really thought that it would be me."

Calleigh says it with a joyful tone in her voice .Hindi talaga sila makapaniwala na they both feel the same way for each other.

"Crazy right? sa tabi pa talaga ng daan while it was raining. I'm shocked na we're both okay and hindi tayo nagkasakit after standing in the rain for too long."

Maddie says.

"Ang drama naman natin"

Maddie says this while laughing. And Calleigh just stares at her in awe because she finds the woman standing in front of her really attractive, especially her voice. 

"I can't believe that I am finally courting the girl I've been in love with since day one. This feels surreal, Maddie."

Cal says this joyfully while looking at Maddie. Her Maddie. 

"If you can't believe that you're courting me, then how about me? I have been keeping my feelings hidden since the day I confirmed that I love you. And now, you're finally courting me? I am living the dream, Cal."

Maddie states.

"I know right"

Cal says as she laughs like an excited little child who got rewarded with ice cream after behaving.

"Medyo natatagalan na tayo sa pagtatayo calli, di pa ba tayo papasok sa sasakyan? we're gonna be late if magiging cheesy lang tayo dito."

Pang-aasar na sabi ni Maddie.

They're both happy, that's all. They have been keeping their feelings hidden for too long. And now that both of them know that their feelings are mutual, happiness is an understatement of what they actually feel. It's the kind of feeling where you are content, at peace, and in love. That's what they feel.

"Let's go na"

Calleigh says.

Maddie was about to open the door of the passenger's seat when Cal suddenly opened it for her with a calm smile.

"Sus, baka sa simula ka lang magaling sa ganito ha."

Maddie teases Cal. But Cal knows that Maddie might be doubting her, as the latter had already been hurt by a lot of guys, which caused her to have serious trust issues.

(Men are trash, I know.)

As soon as Maddie and Calleigh arrived at school, they headed to their classroom. They both find their friends gathered in the corner of their room. Probably talking about something that's not serious. Again. That's what makes the eight of them get along. Even though they are in two different friend groups, when the eight of them are together, it feels like they are in one friend group.

"What iz da meaning of dis?"

Jaze says with one eyebrow raised after noticing that Maddie and Calleigh are approaching them. The other five also look at Maddie and Calleigh. They're not shocked because the two arrived at school together; rather, they are shocked that Maddie and Calleigh arrived earlier than usual, as all of them are used to Maddie and Calleigh being scolded by their professor for arriving late.

"Sus palagi naman talagang magkasabay yang dalawang yan eh."

Sydney says.

"Right they're always magkasabay
Pero....... why are you both smiling widely?"

Maxius says while wriggling her eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"H-ha? we're not kaya"

Maddie says while stuttering. She's obviously shy, because who wouldn't be, right? Imagine arriving at school early and smiling widely. She's sure that the students that passed by her probably thought that she's some crazy woman

 "You guys are being delusional. Maaga lang talaga kaming nagising ngayon."

Cal says while trying to avoid the heavy gaze of her friends.

 "You're both in a good mood"

Adeline says calmly while suspiciously looking at Maddie and Calleigh.

" Yeah we... we are"

Maddie says as she and Calleigh face each other with a sweet smile.

"Uy may nangyari ba? parang may something ah"

Sadie says in a teasing tone.

"Naku pag kayo talaga may tinatago sa amin magtatampo talaga kami, friendship over na talaga tay-

aray! ang sakit non"

Sadie couldn't finish what she was about to say as Cal suddenly hits her head. Hindi naman malakas sadyang oa lang talaga sya.

"Friendship over mo mukha mo"

Pagmamaldita ni Cal

"Tignan mo Sads oh wala na, si grumpy na in charge"

Jaze says while lightly slapping Sadie's arms.

"Ay! sorry na, ibalik mo na si joy. Hi joy! balik kana! Ako pa ba?"

Sadie says in order to tease Cal more but she looks at Gabrielle during the last three words. And Gab just avoids Sadie's gaze.

"Pass sa halata"

Sydney says while looking at Sadie

"Kesa naman sa nagtatago ng feelings diba?"

Sadie fights back not knowing that natamaan si  Maddie at Calleigh sa sinabi nya. Not in a bad way tho.

"Tumahimik kayong dalawa. Okay lang kayo dyan?"

Gabrielle says referring to Maddie and Calleigh.

"Yeah we're okay"

Cal says shortly

"Wala ba tayong classes right now?"

Maddie asks.

"I don't know 'di naman pumasok professors natin"

Adeline replies.

"Tara canteen"

Sadie says

"Kakakain mo lang kanina, hindi ka pa ba busog?"

Jaze says while looking directly as Sadie.

"Hanapin mo"

Sadie says

"Ang alin?"

Jaze asks

"Ang pake ko.'"

The girls burst out laughing because of what Sadie just said. Maddie and Calleigh just look at the six girls in front of them who are laughing blissfully. They look like parents who are looking at their kids with so much love.

"I hope this lasts"

Maddie says while looking at the girls lovingly.

"I hope so too. Sana hindi to masira."

Sabi ni Calleigh while looking at Madie with so much love in her eyes.

"Asus yung dalawa oh may sariling mundo"

Jaze teases the two.

"Pa-modess naman po!" (iykyk)

______________________________________________

OMG HI HI HI BL♾️MS🌸!

2 chapters palang pero parang ang bilis no baka confusing ang mga nangyayari sa chapter na ito, you can ask naman if you're confused. I'll reply agad agad.

follow my twitter po:
@/gfni_maloi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 5.2K 66
wangge story What if a straight girl meet a campus crush? Will they found love and comfort or they're just going to break each other's heart?
51.4K 267 200
hello out there to everyone ...πŸ’ž I m new here just to share my personal fvrts some old stories.. (old is gold) and new too... Anyone can ask for sto...
817K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.