๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’”...

By purple__gray99

" ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’... More

Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Ž
แ•ผOแ‘Œ๐™ŽE TOแ‘Œแ–‡
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ

ยนโต

2.6K 161 10
By purple__gray99

AUTHOR POV.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung" jungkook shouted while looking at the horrible scene infornt of him . He quickly run towards teahyung and softly hugs him and was careful about not to hurt teahyung's wounds as he knows how much it pains .

Teahyung was at the verge of fainting as he was already weak and this beating  made him more weak .

Jungkook looks at jin and said "Hyung what the hell is happening here . Why did you beat him like that " by this time jungkook was crying mess . He was having flashbacks of his own condition .

Jin didn't give him the answer , he just lazily throw the whip and said "let's take him to the room kook"

"But hyung tell me , what was the reason behind this act . Why did you beat him in the same way he beat me"  jungkook was desperate to know reason . Like why the hell , jin hyung will beat him like that out of bule . Isn't it the same reason why they are ignoring teahyung . Then why did jin hyung did the same act as him .

"I guess it will be better if teahyung gives you the explanation" jin said without any emotions but inside he was hurt by looking at his baby brother . Who was all bloody .

"Let's take him to the room now . I have to treat his wounds" jin said and hold teahyung , who was laying on jungkook's lap and barely conscious .

They both carefully hold him and drag him to his room . They made him lay down on the bed and quickly run to his own room to bring his medical stuffs .

By this time jungkook starts to clean the blood from his body . Jungkook was crying mess while looking at teahyung . No matter how much angry he is with teahyung but still they are brothers . How can he see his own brother in pain .

He carefully cleaned all the blood and soon jin arrived with his stuffs . Jin treat his every wounds very carefully . And gives him an injection which helps him to sleep for few hours .

Jin and jungkook both were sitting beside him . Jin told jungkook to go to his room and take some rest but jungkook didn't listen he was sitting there stubbornly while holding teahyung's hand .

Approximately three hours later teahyung slowly opened his eyes . He can feel that his whole body is in pain . He can barely move his any fingers .

Tears starts to come out from his eyes . But not because of pain but because of the thought that jungkook has to go through the same pain .

He slowly tried to get up but he felt something heavy on his chest . He looked down and a small smile appeared on his face . While looking at his baby brother who was sleeping on his chest while hugging him . A cute pout was on his face . Surely he looks so innocent while sleeping .

By looking at his face teahyung felt more guilty . That how can he not believe his brother . How can he ever thought that this innocent bean will molest anyone . He is indeed a cruel brother . Thinking about these things he starts to cry again .

And because of his crying sound . jungkook wake up from his sleep as he isn't a heavy sleeper . As soon as he realised that teahyung is crying he quickly got up and sit on the bed and said while panicking "hyung are you okay did I hurt you somewhere . Should I call jin hyung . I'm sorry hyung . I should have sleep on the pillow " jungkook was feeling sad while thinking that he somehow hurt his brother that's why he is crying .

But to his surprise teahyung hugged him tightly . And starts to cry more on his shoulder . Jungkook also slowly warp his hands around teahyung's waist and starts to calm him down .

Soon teahyung broke the hug and said "I'm sorry baby . Hyung is so sorry . I was such a cruel brother . I know my sorry can't fix everything but please baby try to forgive me "

"I hope you will forgive me now baby  because I'm felt the same pain as yours . I know you wanted to curse me , beat me for hurting you . But as I'm your older brother you couldn't do that . Now as you know that , I had experience the same pain , so you won't have any regrets . Your all frustration will be gone and you will forgive me right ?" Teahyung was looking at him with Hopefull eyes .

But jungkook was shocked to listen to him . Like why the hell his hyung will think that he will be happy while seeing him in pain . "Hyung are you even in your sense what are you saying . Why would I be happy while seeing you in pain "

"I don't know anything jungkook , I don't know anything . You weren't ready to talk with me . You weren't ready to forgive me . I was so desperate to earn your forgiveness . So I did whatever comes to my mind . I thought that feeling the same pain as yours will make you happy . And you will forgive me .

And moreover I was feeling so guilty to see you in that state . I wanted to punish myself for hurting my baby . So I thought punishing myself in the same way I punished you will be best" teahyung was whole mess now because of crying "infact I deserve more worst . Because the way I act with you was so inhuman , no brother will behave like that with their brothers"

"Hyung , hyung please calm down" jungkook said and put his hand on teahyung's shoulder , who was crying while hiding his face on his both palms .

Teahyung looked up at jungkook at hold his hands " please jungkook please forgive me . I know I did wrong , I shouldn't have done that , I should have listen to your side of story like a responsible boy brother . But I was an a$$hole that time . I realized my mistake jungkook . Now please forgive me , I beg for your forgiveness jungkook . Please free me from this burden of guilt . I can't take it anymore . I can't bear your ignorance anymore , I can't bear the pain when my brothers ignore me , I can't bear the look my soulmate gives me whenever he looks at me . It hurts jungkook it hurts "

"I know I deserve all of this , I did so bad with you . But I did realize my mistake right ? ,  I'm regretting everything then why can't you guys forgive me . I'm also in pain Jungkook . I'm also suffering. Maybe not like you but I'm also feeling pain in my heart " saying this teahyung starts to cry more .

And talking about jungkook . His condition is also not that good . Fat tears is continuously falling from his eyes . It his first time seeing his brother like that . Teahyung was always used to carry a cold personality . He wasn't much fond of showing his emotions to others . And it breaks his heart while looking at the miserable condition of his brother .

Jungkook can't help but to blame himself . He should have accept their apology when namjoon and teahyung come running towards him for forgiveness . If only he didn't had push them away then this day wouldn't had come .

But is it too late to say that he forgive them long ago . Is it too late to say that, he isn't angry with them because he was beaten for the things he didn't commit . Infact he is angry with them because they didn't believe on their own brother . Like how can they even think that he will molest someone . If only they knew the whole truth .

He's angry about the fact that he had to beg infornt of his brother to believe him . His emotional pain is more worst than physical pain . Well outside pain can be healed but not pain which is inside our heart .

He just wanted to teach them a lesson  by avoiding them . But he never wanted his brother to hurt himself . He isn't that cruel .

But table has turned , now his brother is begging infornt of him for forgiveness .

Jungkook hugged teahyung tightly and said "Hy-hyung , please don't cry . Hyung here look at me" jungkook cupped teahyung's face with his both hands and made teahyung look at him .

"Hyung" jungkook softly called him . Teahyung looks at jungkook with his red teary eyes . " Hyung I forgive you hyung"

"Huh ? " teahyung couldn't believe his ears. Did he really heard that jungkook forgive him . He looked at jungkook in confusion and said "D-did you really fo-forgive me "

"Yes hyung I did forgive you . Infact I had forgive you long ago . Did you thought that I'm angry with you just because you beat me ? And I'm not forgiving you just because of that ?" Jungkook asked teahyung but he didn't answer anything teahyung was just looking at jungkook being confused .

"No hyung I'm ain't mad at you just because you beat me . I'm mad at you because you didn't believe me . You choose to believe someone else over your own brother . Do you know how much hurt I was that day when I had to beg on my knees to make my brother believe on me that I'm innocent *(sobs)* why hyung why didn't you believe me . Am I not worthy of your trust huh ,? do you hate me this much?" Jungkook said while crying .

Teahyung quickly shook his head and said " no no baby what are you saying . You are totally worth of our trust , our love , our everything . I'm sorry jungkook I was a jerk to you . But you should also know that , I love you the most yeah , sometimes I do behave cold and strict with you . But that doesn't mean that I hate you .

You have a very special place in my heart jungkook , because you are my only maknea , because of you I became a hyung . Don't you ever dare to think that I hate you " he said and hugged his only maknea tightly . And both brothers were crying into each other's arms .

It's been so long they are hugging like that . They were craving for each others warm but one was pushing him away and another was too ashame to take a move .

Jin was watching everything from the door . His eyes was full of tears . But this time those tears were happy tears .

He was downstairs in the kitchen to make lunch for them but when he came upstairs he witnessed the heartwarming scene . So he quickly leave from there , he didn't wanted to disturb them as after a long time they are finally together .

After sometime he came back with a bowl of soup for teahyung . He entered the room and saw that jungkook was changing the bandage of teahyung's hand .

Jin cleared his throat to grab their attention and he successful did , both teahyung and jungkook looked at him . Jin walk towards teahyung and said "how are you feeling now"

"Fine hyung . Infact more than fine " teahyung said with his infamous boxy smile .

"What fine huh ? " suddenly jungkook shouted making both of his elder brothers flinch .

Jungkook looked at jin and said "hyung why did you agree with his this stupid idea huh . You could have stopped him and make him understand" jungkook said with an angry pout .

"I did tried bub , but know na how much stubborn your youngest hyung is " jin said while running his fingers into jungkook's hair. "But I'm happy that everything is finally normal between you both "

"Who said that everything is normal" jungkook said in a sassy way .

Teahyung breath ached when he heard that , didn't jungkook forgive him yet ?

"Jungkook di-didn't you fo-forgive me yet " teahyung said in a broken voice . Tears starts build in his eyes already .

"Oh no , no hyung , please don't cry I was just pulling your legs . I didn't forgive you " jungkook said and nervously laugh . Both teahyung and jin leaves a long sigh of relief .

But suddenly teahyung made jungkook lay on the bed and starts to tickle him . "Pulling my leg huh "

"No no hyung I'm sorry , I'm sorry. It won't happen again" jungkook said between his laughter .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

VOTE PLEASE.....................

I hope you guys will like my other book as well .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.2K 42
๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ...
658K 19.2K 55
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™€๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ. " "๐™Š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
6.5K 100 8
Spanking stories of each member! There will be multiple episodes of each member and I will be taking scenario suggestions! This is non sexual spanki...
271K 13.3K 47
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•," "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”?" ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’–๐’...