Emily Junk, the girl I fell i...

By RachelxChloexMax

Beca has developed feelings for newest Bella, Emily. As the year progresses she can't help but let those feel... More

Author Notes
Voice like an angel
Breakfast & Conversation
The Trip back to Barden part. 1
The Trip back to Barden Part. 2
The Song and The Disscussion
The Moonlight
Admitting your feelings for someone to a friend, helps Part. 1
Admitting your feelings for someone to a friend, helps Part. 2
The Retreat and Fimilar Tunes Part. 1
The Retreat and Fimilar Tunes Part. 3
The Recording Studio and Em's Past Part.1
The Recording Studio and Em's Past Part. 2
How's Do I Know She's My Soulmate
Karaoke Time in Copenhagen Part. 1
Karaoke Time in Copenhagen Part.2
Not an Update
Two Different Proposals
Epilogue: Love Is Always Louder
Bonus: A Musical Proposal

The Retreat and Familiar Tunes Part. 2

2.9K 79 22
By RachelxChloexMax

Warning: Slashing is mentioned in this chapter.

"This Sucks" was all Beca thought as she was trying to get herself to sleep. But it was very hard since she is cramped in a crappy tent with 10 other girls, she was also a little put off by Chloe's comment about 'wanting to experiment more'. She sighed "There is no way I'm getting to sleep now, *internal sigh* might as well take a little walk around the lake". She carefully got out of her sleeping bag and quietly made her way out of the tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...

Anna was sitting on her couch, playing 'Candy Crush' on her phone, that is until her phone started ringing. She saw it was Beca, she probably shouldn't talk to her, since Chloe told her that they were meant to be doing team-bonding "But what if Beca was calling, because of Em".

Her contemplating took to long, and Beca's call went straight to voice mail "hey cuz, its me, um I kinda need to talk to you about something important. Um, you're probably asleep by now..um, just call me when you're awake, bye". Anna knew what the important reason was, but she thought why not let Chloe's little three-man team do the job.

Anna thought for a second and then pulled up Twitter on her phone. She was still typing, when her girlfriend walked into the lounge room, the blonde looked curiously at her girlfriend. "What are you doing?" Anna just smiled at the quirky blonde and gave Brittany her phone.

Brittany took the phone and saw that Anna's Twitter page was up and she had just posted a new Tweet. Brittany read the Tweet out loud "Dear Loyal American Followers, a couple of friends of mine are competing for a very awesome world championship and I would really love it if some of you could come, the championship will be held in Copenhagen, myself, Brittany Snow, Skylar Astin, Anna Camp and Rebel Wilson will be attending so keep an eye out...oh and remember when you get there cheer for team: USA".

Brittany smiled at her girlfriend "you're so sweet, trying to help out the Bella's". Anna rolled her eyes and turned the T.V on, coincidentally her favourite show was on at that was; 'Pretty Little Liars'. Anna saw that Emily and Alison were just about to kiss in Emily's bed, she smiled at Brittany while the blonde had plopped down on the sofa and started cuddling into Anna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...back at the camp....

Emily woke up with a cold sweat, she was breathing heavily "what the actual heck, why would that nightmare come back, I haven't cut myself like that since I was 14". She looked around in the cramp tent and saw everyone was asleep...except Beca, wasn't even in her sleeping bag. "Where did she g-" she was cut off from her thoughts when she heard the faintest sound of singing.

Emily wanted to know who was singing "its either Aubrey on camp patrol or its Beca". The possibility of it being Beca motivated Emily to quietly and carefully get out of her sleeping bag and leave the tent. She walked towards the lake and saw that a familiar petite brunette was sitting down near the lake.

Emily hid behind a tree so Beca wouldn't see her listening "You're the remedy im searching hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the color of your smile
When I find you it will be alright
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far?"

Emily reconigsed the song, it was the one she was having trouble finishing...but how did Beca know it.

"You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that im singing
I need to find you
Gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
Gotta find you

Been feeling lost
Can't find the words to say
Spending all my time stuck in yesterday
Where you are is where I wanna be
Next to you, you next to me"

Emily found herself smiling at Beca, she wondered how Beca had known about the song, but she was also hypnotized by Beca's choice in lyrics.

"Oh
I need to find you
Yeah

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that im singing
I need to find you (need to find you)
Gotta find you (yeah)
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
Gotta find you (I gotta find you)

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that im singing
I need to find you (need to find you)
Gotta find you (gotta find you)
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
Gotta find you
Yeah
Gotta find you"

Emily was beyond happy, thanks to Beca she had the final lyrics she needed for her song and she was feeling alot more relaxed. Relaxed enough to go back to sleep. Emily walked back over to the tent, slipped into her sleeping bag and dozed off back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Near the lake...

Beca was smiling to herself, she can't believe she was able to come up with lyrics on the spot. But that was Emily's song so of course she couldn't really make anything out of it, without her permission. "What am I gonna do with this whole 'me liking Em' thing" she sighed, she literally had no freakin idea what to do.

"I know!" She pulled out her phone and pulled up her contacts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile at the Trebles House...

Jesse was sitting on his bed, watching 'Star Wars Episode: 1' for the fifth time. But his phone started to buzz on his bed-side tabel, he picked it up and saw it was Beca. "Okay, Jesse you can do this. Just remember what Chloe told you". He took a deep breath and answered the phone as casually as he could.

( J- Jesse, B-Beca)

J- "Becs, S'up"

B- "Jesse I need your help"

J- "Sure Becs anything"

So far Jesse was doing very well hiding the fact that he basically rehearsed this with Fat Amy and Chloe.

B- "Well, um, I kinda need relationship advice..but if its too awkward..."

J- "Beca, you can tell me anything, that's what friends are for"

B- "okay. Um, what do you do when you want the other person to notice that you like them?"

J- "Beca that's easy, just do what I did with you"

B- "What? Be unnaturally annoying and flirt with her every chance I get"

J- "No, I mean become their friend and then let it develop from there...and the person you like is a 'she'."

B- "Shit! I wasn't meant to tell you that..oh well. Um, so I just become a better friend than I am now and let it develop from there?"

J- "Yep, that's what I'm-a-saying"

B- "alright, thanks Jess, you're the best"

J- "yeah I know"

B- "don't get a big head 'Swanson'...oh and saw 'hi' to Tina for me"

J- "ok, bye BECAW"

B- "bye wierdo"

And with that Beca hung up and Jesse smiled to himself, he thought that he handled that whole situation really well. He clicked his laptop and the movie started back up, he smiled as he thought "Almost time for step: four".

Jesse knew in the morning he was going to have to go online and purchase his tickets to go to Copenhagen with Benji. That's when it hit him "Benji's going to be there as well, um.....god, if you're listening to this prayer then please let Beca and Emily know thir feelings for eachother, so I don't have to deal with a love-triangle".

To be continued...

Authors Notes:
Hey everyone, guess whose so happy about being on school break...ME!. This chapter is just a little filler, sorry if its too long but I just had to add a part with Jesse helping Beca. Um, I'm also sorry if this chapter seem's rushed. The song in this is the ending to the song in the chapter 'The Song and The Discussion' if you are not clear with what song that is, it is 'Gotta Find You' sung by Joe Jonas in the 2008 movie 'Camp Rock'.

I hope this Chapter is at least likeable, it took me all day and I am trying to make up for my lacking of updates.

Um, anyway, in the next chapter the Beca and Chloe have started fighting...so yeah, lets see how that turns out.

Anyway, I really hope you like this and if you do please comment, I would love tk hear your thoughts about this story. And to all my loyal followers, for example; BecEmilyLover123, IWishIWas17, Awkward Shark and one of the newest followers Bechloe_on_fleek, I really appreciate you guys staying and reading this story, especially because this was my first story and you huys were so supportive, I couldn't be more thankful tk have such awesome people read my miniscule fanfic...you guys literally make writing this story all worth it.

Well that's all I gotta say, so until next time Pitches, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.3K 22
It is the big day for the Bellas! Beca quits the Bellas and Chloe has forbidden love for Beca.... how far will she go to win Beca's heart???
2.1K 87 26
What would happen if the events in Dial A Prayer happened after graduating from Barden? How would things turn out? Will Beca ever see her BEST FRIEND...
36.3K 800 21
Beca has just moved and has been enrolled in Bardan High school. She becomes friends with the girl across the road and starts to fall for her Beca...
143K 3.8K 40
It's common knowledge that Chloe has a crush on Beca. Well... common knowledge to everyone but Beca, it seems. 6 months since the Barden Bellas sang...