7 Reasons for Dying Young

By A_scarred_grace

Some live forever. Some die young. For many, a perfect reality can only last so long... ----- All rights rese... More

1. A beautiful corpse
2. A thousand lives
3. A filtered reality
4. A cosmos of questions
6. What does it mean to be real?

7. A barren plateau

109 12 9
By A_scarred_grace

Whenever I see myself now, I see tendrils of age and experience etched in the skin.

I saw her once, recently. I didn't see the girl I knew but a barren plateau of a person. She had thrust up her life in the flush of her youth and never captured it again. I realized that she had truly died a very long time ago.

---
Last chapter! Thanks for reading! It makes my day! If you enjoyed it or have a critique, comment or vote. :) You guys are the best.
Wattpad love,
A_scarred_grace <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 3.5K 69
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
33.4K 2.4K 31
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...