Tips and rants for writing a...

Da negan_the_lorax

So as a very, very big Harry Potter fan i would just like to give some tips to anyone writing Harry Potter fa... Altro

I - 〄Sorting Ceremony
III - 〄Charecter Development
IIII - 〄Lovey-Dovey (This Time With People Your Own Age)
A/n
V - ☬The Charecter You Forgot About

II - ☬Slithery Snape

6 1 1
Da negan_the_lorax

Number two - Slithery snape:

Right you all need to think about your brains. Why, just why do guys seem to like writting snapexstident or snapexOC.

Cuz let's face it, nearly 99.9999999999999999% of the time your oc is a student in their 5th year or smth making them around 15-16.

And snape has gotta be late 30's early 40's.

Think about it.

Does it seem a lil' bit wierd to you.

But nope, according to the writers (Please Don't take offence) slithery snape slithers his way into gorly pops undies.

Example:

Profasor snape walked up to me and was staring at me and i was like "Nuh-uhh boii, you so old. Uuuggghh i hate you" but then Severous kisseed me and i was liek "Ifjdifhrjdhdjskpqk"

😭😭😭😭

Ma gawd i just died, my gravestone reads out "DIED WHILST PHONE WAS ON WATTPAD" now passer-byers are concerned.

But that ain't the point, like seriosly. Minor + teacher. Not okay, please kid, no teacher wants to touch your crust ass krookshanks 😡😡😡😡💀💀💀💀

Published Sunday 21st April 2024.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.6K 232 36
our souls will forever be cursed. eddie munson x fem!oc stranger...
2.9K 63 17
Clara has woken up from a really long nap. Now everyone around her is older and she has to learn everything that she has missed. But she about to get...
19.6K 880 28
Peter Parker gets his backpack and suit lifted by a broke girl with sticky fingers. 【 peter parker x fem!OC 】 ©maybemarvel 2022.
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.