V - ☬The Charecter You Forgot About

For -Tortured-Poets-

Number five - The Charecter you forgot about.

MS ROWLING!! I NEVER NOTICED YOUR CHARECTER SUNNY (Little less McDreamy, little more McDimwitty).

HANG ON A DIDDLY DOKILEE MINWEEETT!!!!

OOOHHHH THATS RIGHT. Sunny. Isn't. A. Real. Charecter.

She ain't a lost puppy, she hasn't got to be with the golden trio 24/7.

Go child. Be free. Make friends. Leave these poor, poor people alone.

Somebody's about to be stupified you stupid pigeon (No Offence to the Pigeon Community).

Example:

"Nurrrrr, gooyyysss. Waiiitttt." Ronald said, "We cant go fight Cooper Howard yeettt. I. Need. To. Peeeeeeee"

"Ok, don't forgettt meemmeemmememeeeee," Sunny twirleeedd, "I need to beee wiiththth you goooyyysss foreveveveveeeerrrrruuuruururrrr and interect with useless one word dialogues every few paraggrraapphshshshhshs."

"Sunnshine go live ur laaiiiffeeee" Hermionneenenee yelled.

"Don’t yell at me or i will crayyyyyyyyyyyyy.".

"Go to Hogsmead, try some butter beer!!"

"Can't I just wait until movie faiivveee when yuuu goyysss go to the three broomsticks and drink butter beer."

"AVVAAADDAAA KADDAVVRRAAAAAAA" Said Voldermort.

"Thanks bbg 😘😘😘😘" Ranald winked before going to release his demons.

"Yo, Cooper Howard, you were supposed to run through the wall on platform nine and three-quarters."

"????"

"You went to the wrong one. FLAT FACE"

WHAT THE FLIPPITY FLIP FLOP FREAK!!!!

But still do you guys get the point. Live your life. You have been set free into the wild.

Published Monday 22nd April 2024.

(A/n: Did anyone get the fallout (Tv show) reference??

If so ilysm!!

Have you had a nice day??

How has work/school been??

Enjoy the rest of your day and/or night <3 <3 <3 <3)