๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง // ๏ฟฝ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ... More

๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
1. ษดแดส€แด€ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€
2. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ
3. ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ 2004
4. สœแด€ษขส€ษชแด…
5. ษขส€ษชษดษขแดแด›แด›๊œฑ
6. แดกแด€ษดแด…
7. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€ษชษด
8. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดส€แด›ษชษดษข
9. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด„สŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ
10. แด˜แดœแด˜แด˜ส
11. แด›ส€แดสŸสŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แดœษดษขแด‡แดษด
12. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› ษขแด€แดแด‡
13. แดษชส€ส€แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด‡ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด…
14. แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
15. แด˜สŸแด€ษด
16. แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด…แดแดส€
17. แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› สแด‡แด€ส€
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
1. ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ 2005
2. แด…ษชแด€ษขแดษด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด‡แด€๊œฑสŸแด‡ส๊œฑ
3. ๊œฐสŸสษชษดษข แด›แด สœแดษขแดกแด€ส€แด›๊œฑ
4. แด˜ษชxษชแด‡๊œฑ
6. ส€แดษขแดœแด‡ ส™สŸแดœแด…ษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด€ส€แด๊œฑ
7. แด…แดœแด‡สŸษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด˜แดสŸสแดŠแดœษชแด„แด‡ แด˜แดแด›ษชแดษด

5. ๊œฐษชสŸแด›สœส แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แดแดœส€แดแดœส€๊œฑ

2K 131 19
By stvrl0v3r

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

The screen went Black, confusing the people in the room, except for the Potters, who knew what was gonna happen.

"Finally here, huh, Reg?" James asked, not turning around as a new figure appeared in the room.

"No, I'm still there." Regulus Black replied with a roll of his eyes as he turned to the room, his eyes almost immediately falling on the man who looked so much on his little niece. Well she looked like him, but anyways.

"Regulus Black. Nora's uncle." He introduced himself.

"He's Sirius's little brother." Lily added as Elijah stood up, walking over to Regulus to shake hands.

"Nora's father, Elijah Mikaelson."

"Nice to meet you. I can see where my little niece gets her manners from." Regulus Black said, before sitting down next to Lily Potter.

"Quiet enjoyed that attention on you, didn't you, Reggie?"

"Quite enjoyed chasing Lily for six years, didn't you, James?" The Black replied, silencing the Potter.

It was the middle of the night when some crazy person shook Harry James Potter, awake. Or at least he thought the person was crazy.

"What?" Harry asked as turned around, his back facing the other person's front.

"Quidditch practice, brother!" Nora replied, happily. Loudly enough for her brother to hear, not loud enough for the other boys to wake up.

"I see the resemble now more than ever." Lily whispered it to James. She remembered how James had taken both Nora and Harry out early one day with two baby-brooms.

"That's my niece!" James cheered her on and so was Regulus, just in a more silent way.

"My daughter really does like her Quidditch time, doesn't she?" Elijah asked the three, who all nodded. She could continue playing it if she enjoyed it this much but she would definitely be in bubble wrap from the moment they meet.

"Nory." Harry started, opening one eye as he looked outside. "It's the crack of dawn."

"I know." Nora replied. "It's part of Oliver's new training programme. None of the other houses started training yet, it's brilliant! Get out of bed, get your broom and be at the changing rooms in fifteen minutes." She didn't wait for an answer. Nora made her way out of the door of the boys dorm.

When Harry walked into the Gryffindor changing room, he was met with an amusing sight. The only two who looked truly alive were Nora and Oliver as they were talking excitedly about Quidditch and a new strategy. Fred and George were sitting on the same bench as Nora and Oliver, only they looked more like Harry felt, tired.

Alicia and Angelina were whispering under their breath between the yawning. He could have swore Angelina whispered 'these two are gonna be the death of me' to Alicia when he entered.

"There you are, Harry." Wood said, standing up. "Now, I wanted a quick talk with you all before we actually get onto the pitch, because I spent the summer devising a whole new training programme, we're gonna train earlier, harder and longer"

From the moment Oliver started his speech, Fred's head fell onto Nora's shoulder from tiredness and stayed there for the next twenty minutes because that's how long it took for Oliver to finish his speech.

"Cuties!" Caroline said and the blonde Original agreed with her.

But Oliver's happy and exciting mood didn't stay very long. The Gryffindor team was walking down towards t

he pitch, Nora and the twins were talking about new ideas for jokes, and Oliver and Harry were the first ones to notice the Slytherin Quidditch team.

"Where do you think you're going, Flint?"

"Quidditch practice."

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today."

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Marcus Flint handed the Gryffindor captain the note.

"I, Professor S. Snape, give the Slytherin team permission to practise today on the Quidditch pitch, owning to the need to train their new Seeker and Chaser." Oliver read from the note as the entire Gryffindor team looked at it and Hermione and Ron joined them. "You've got a new Seeker? And a Chaser? Who?" Oliver asked the other team with his eyebrows raised.

The two Slytherin's who stood in front of the entire team moved to the side, letting Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott become visible.

"Malfoy?" Harry asked in surprise that his enemy is now a member of the Slytherin Quidditch team. Meanwhile Theo was giving Nora a smile, which she returned, both missing the jealous look they got given.

"I can feel a love triangle coming." Bonnie whispered to Elena, only she was heard by the Mikaelson men, scaring them even more. They could handle one. But two...

"That's right." Malfoy answered, arrogantly. "And that's not all that's new this year." The entire team practically shoved their new brooms in the faces of the Gryffindors.

Nora recognised them and so did Ronald Wealsey.

"Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?"

"A gift from Draco's father." Marcus replied with a sly smirk that Nora wanted to smack off. She had never quite forgiven what he had done to her in their last Quiddicth game against each other.

"You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Draco said.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in." Hermione snapped back at him. "They got in on pure talent."

"Oh that was good." Elena said.

"Oh, that's my girl!" Nora spoke, silently cheering for her best friend.

Draco glared at Hermione in annoyance, taking a few steps towards her, only stopping at arms length in front of her.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood."

"Mudblood?" Klaus asked as he looked at the painful expression on Hermione's face. "What does it mean?"

"It means 'dirty blood'. Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like Hermione." James said. He never had understood why some Pure-Blood families thought of them less welcoming to learn magic. They could do it too. Just look at Lily and Hermione.

Meanwhile 'Mudblood' reminded Klaus of his father, who treated him so badly just because he wasn't of the same blood.

And Regulus was reminded of his parents. He also had never quiet understood what was wrong with being a Muggle-Born. It was just his parents Pure-Blood mania.

Hermione glared at him as he sneered. Just at the moment Nora wanted to say something about it, Ron whipped out his wand and aimed it at Draco. "Eat slugs!"

Unfortunately, Ron's spell backfired, blasting him off backwards and onto the ground a few meters away from them. The team immediately rushed to his side only to find Ron turned around and puked out a slug.

"Oh that's disgusting." Stefan said.

"I need to puke." Elena said.

"I agree with that." Rebekah said, holding a hand for her mouth.

"Oh, that's disgusting." Nora whispered, feeling the need to puke herself. A camera flits came from behind them as she looked up she saw Colin Creevey take a picture of Ron. "Wow, look at that, Nora! Can you turn his around, Harry ?" He asked her.

"He's everywhere where Harry and Nora are, isn't he?" Finn asked as he noticed Colin.

"Pretty much." Regulus replied.

"No, Colin, get out of the way!" Harry replied, angrily as the three of helped Ron to his feet. "Let's take him to Hagrid." He suggested at the moment Ron puked out another slug. "He'll know what to do."

After passing the laughing Slytherin's it didn't take them long to get to Hagrid's house. Hagrid passed a bucket to Ron as they all sat down inside. "This calls for a specialist's equipment."

Ron took the bucket over from Hagrid as the giant sat down opposite them.

"Nothing to do but wait till it stops, I'm afraid." Hagrid said and at that moment Ron threw up another slug. "Better out than in. Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway?"

"Malfoy." Harry answered. "He called Hermione-" He glanced at Hermione together with Ron as Nora took her friend's hand. "Well, I don't know excatly what it meant."

Hermione, who was clearly still very upset about what happened, let go of Nora's hand and stood up, arms folded when walking away from her friends so she didn't have to face them.

It was a weird thing that Nora had been exciting to play Quidditch just ten minutes ago and now they were all in Hagrid's hut, watching the Weasley throw up slugs.

"He called me a Mudblood."

Hagrid gasped in shock. "He did not."

"What's a Mudblood?" Harry asked, everyone else seemed to understand it.

Hermione spun around to face him. "It means 'dirty blood'. Mudblood's a really foul name for someone who is muggle-born, someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me. It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation." She sat back down on the bench.

"See, the thing is, Harry" Hagrid spoke, getting Nora's brother's attention. "There's some wizards, like the Malfoy family, who think they're better than everyone else, because they're what people call pure-blood."

Harry's face turned to a look of disgust. "That's horrible."

Ron coughed up another slug. "It's disgusting."

"And it's codswallop to boot. Dirty blood. Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half-blood or less. More to the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can't do. Come here." Hagrid extened his hand and Hermione grabbed it with a little smile. She knew she could always count on them to make her happier. "Don't you think on it, Hermione. Don't you think on it for one minute." She smiled at him, despite the tears in her eyes.

"I'm glad Hagrid is always there to cheer them up." Lily said in a downcast tone. She wish she had been there for her son, niece and their friends.

"I know." James said, grabbing her hand.

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

Later that evening the Potter twins and Ron were serving detention, Ron with Pince, Harry with McGonagall and Nora with Lockhart, who had insisted she'd help him answer his fan mail to her horror, wishing that she could take her brother's place.

"Nora, Nora, Nora." Lockhart started after they had been sitting in the same spot for many hours. Everytime he started speaking, Nora felt like just standing up, walking out and never return to this classroom. "Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail."

"Certainly." Kol said.

"Certainly." Nora muttered.

Kol threw a smirk in Elijah's way.

"What was that, Nora?" Gilderoy Lockhart asked, not having heard what she said.

"I said not really." She would even take Ron's place with cleaning the silver with Filch than sitting here with a man who's ego was to big for everyone's good.

"Fame is a fickle friend, Nora. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." He gave her one of his smiles before picking up another written fan letter.

She went back to writing but at the moment the quill touched the card she heard a voice.

"Come... come... come to me." The voice whispered. It was an inhuman voice, it sounded like a snake talking. Like the snake in the zoo last year.

"What?"

Lockhart looked up surprised. "Sorry?" He turned to look at her.

"That voice." Nora cleared.

"Voice?" Lockhart, questioned.

"Didn't you hear it?" Nora asked.

Oh that's just great. He's gonna let me think that I'm crazy. Just great. Nora thought.

"What are you talking about, Nora? I think you're getting a bit, uh, drowsy. And great Scott! No wonder. Look at the time, we've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun." Lockhart chuckled.

"He's just deaf probably." Damon said. Everyone in this room had heard the voice.

"Lockhart was probably to busy thinking about himself to have noticed." Jeremy said.

Nora glanced up to the ceiling again, thinking about the snake-like voice and what he had just said.

From the second Lockhart told her she could go, she picked up her bag and made her way to the door. As she was walking down the stairs, the voice from Lockhart's office returned once more to her ears. "Blood, I smell blood."

"Oh my God. I'm going crazy." The girl muttered to herself as leaned her ear closer to the wall the voice was coming from.

"No, you're not." Elijah said, feeling sorry for his daughter. Some man had made her think she was crazy.

"Let me rip you... let me kill you... kill... kill."

"I don't really like this voice." Finn said, disturbed with the voice's word choice.

"It's certainly colourful." Caroline said, also feeling a bit worried.

Going forwards, her ear still against the wall, she almost let out a screamed when she collided with a wall. A moving wall.

"Merlin's beard." She spoke out, stepping away from the wall which her ear was leaning too and stepping backwards from the person.

"What are you doing?" Theo asked as he looked from the Potter to the wall with an amused smirk.

"Nothing." She replied, not wanting him to think she was indeed crazy. "Just cleaning the wall."

"Yeah, I can see. Made a real difference to Filch." He said, pointing at a dirty spot on the wall, which looked a lot like blue paint.

"Well, I can't clean everything up, I guess." Nora replied before walking away, but the Nott just followed her.

"We seemed to be running into each other a lot more than last year, don't we?"

"I suppose." Nora answered. It was kinda true. She had never knew he existed until she walked into him that day in the Quidditch store.

However their conversation was over when her brother, Hermione and Ron joined them. Harry immediately looked alarmed and worried at his sister as he saw the disturbed look on her face.

"Did you hear it?" Nora asked him in a whisper.

"Yes." The Potter replied.

"Hear what?" Ron and Hermione asked as they had heard Nora's question. Theo, however was to busy looking at her.

"So they are really the only ones who can hear it?" Stefan asked. "No wonder she thinks she's going crazy."

"That voice."

"Voice? What voice?" Hermione asked.

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office." Nora started.

"And I in McGonagall's office." Harry added.

"And then again just-" Nora cut herself of this time as both twins heard the voice again.

"It's time."

"It's moving. I think it's going to kill."

"Kill?" Ron asked, horrified but the Potter twins were already running away from them, towards the voice, making the two Gryffindors and the Slytherin follow them.

"Wait! Not so fast!" Hermione screamed as she ran but the Potters didn't slow down.

They didn't come to a stop until the middle of the corridor. The twins looked down to see the floor drained in water before deciding to walk through it. Finally the three others caught up with them but they also abruptly stopped next to the Potters as they saw the numerous spiders scurrying away through a crack in the window.

"Spider's don't act like that, do they?" Caroline asked.

"They don't." Jeremy reassured her.

"Good, because if I see that, I'm gone." Caroline said, she never quite liked spiders with their eight tiny legs.

"Strange I've never seen spiders act like that." Harry said.

"I don't like spiders." Ron muttered.

"Neither do I." Nora agreed.

They all glanced down to the floor and they could see a reflection in the water. "What's that?" Ron asked.

They all glanced up, to see the bloody writing on the wall with foreboding words written in it. "'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware.' It's written in blood."

"Do none of the other parents see that that school is not as safe as they think?" Elijah asked.

"Well, in our time it was a lot safer since Voldemort wasn't trying to get in every five seconds." Regulus said.

"Oh, no." Nora said as she looked to their left, Hermione gasped as she saw it as well.

"It's Filch's cat. Mrs. Norris" Harry said to the three of them as he walked towards the animal, petrified at the wall.

Around both ways of the corridor, people started to fill it, but they also came to a stop where the four were. Soon enough, it was filled with students, glancing up at the writing and the caretaker's cat.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware." Draco read out loud, before glaring at the Gryffindor students, one specifically. "You'll be next, Mudbloods."

"What's going on here?" Filch's voice was heard behind them as Nora turned around to see him push Fred and George aside to get to the center of the problem. "Go on, make way, make way." Then he noticed the two twins. "Potters? What are you-?" The caretaker didn't finish his sentence as he froze from what he saw behind the two. "Mrs. Norris?" He looked back down at the twins. "You've murdered my cat."

"No. No." Nora and Harry both said at the same time, telling the truth.

"I'll kill you both. I'll kill you!" The second time he yelled, as he grabbed them both by their shirt.

"And I'll kill him for putting a hand on them." Kol said, glaring with hate at the caretaker of Hogwarts.

"We aren't stopping you from doing so." Klaus also said.

"Argus!" Dumbledore's voice came from behind the row of Slytherins. He appeared a second later with McGonagall and Snape by his side as he also noticed the blood writing words on the wall he spoke to all the students.

But what he had also missed was a few boys going forwards to get Filch away from Nora.

"Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately." The Gryffindor quartet was the first to turn around, but also the first to be called back. "Everyone except you four." They turn back around to face their headmaster.

Once all of the students were gone, Dumbledore spoke to Argus again. "She's not dead, Argus. She has been Petrified."

"Petrifed?" Bonnie asked.

"Petrification is a malign  state in which a living  was rendered immobile and unresponsive, as if they had been turned to stone." Lily answered her question.

"Ah. Thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the countercurse that could've spared her." Lockhart said, getting a small nod from the headmaster and a lot of weird looks from the rest of the staff and the four kids.

"Sure. And I am Beyoncé." Bonnie said, rolling her eyes and make Caroline laugh.

"But how she has been Petrified I cannot say." Dumbledore continued.

"Ask them." Filch said, pointing to Harry and Nora. "It's them that done it. You saw what they wrote on the wall."

"It's not true, sir, I swear. We never touched Mrs. Norris." Harry immediately said as Nora scoffed in offence.

"Rubbish." Filch said, glaring at them.

"If I might, headmaster. Perhaps the Potters and their friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time."

To say that the four didn't understand why Snape was choosing their side would be an understatement.

Nora even let out a quiet 'huh'.

"However, the circumstances are suspicious. I for one don't recall seeing the Potters at dinner." Snape said as he walked towards the two Potters.

"Because they had detention." Kol said.

"I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Nora was helping me answer my fan mail." Lockhart spoke up and for the first time and Nora was also the last time, she was glad that she had been in detention.

"And Mr. Potter was serving detention with me." Professor McGonaggal said.

"That's why Ron and I went looking for them, Professor." Hermione said, Ron had gotten out of detention a bit before Harry. "We just found them when they said-" She looked at the twins but didn't continue speaking.

"Yes, Ms. Granger?" Snape questioned.

"Don't say anything!" Jeremy said.

"When we said we weren't hungry." Harry answered in Hermione's place. No need for Snape to know they had been hearing strange voices. Snaped turned towards him. "We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris."

Ron nodded his head and Snape turned back towards Professor Dumbledore.

"Innocent until proven guilty, Severus."

"My cat has been Petrified. I want to see some punishment!" Filch screamed.

"He looks like his eyes are gonna pop out." Nora whispered to Ron before they both let out a laugh, luckily only seen and heard by McGonagall.

"We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrakes. When matured, a potion will be made, which will revive Mrs. Norris. And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution to all." The four nodded at Dumbledore's words.

Moments later they were walking along the Grand Staircase as Hermione turned back to the three others. "It's a bit strange, isn't it?" She asked them.

"Strange?" Harry asked.

"You both hear this voice, a voice only you two can hear, and then Mrs. Norris turned up Petrified. It's just strange."

"You think we should've told them, Dumbledore and the others, I mean?" Harry asked.

"Are you mad?" Nora and Ron asked him at the same moment.

"No, Harry. Even in the Wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign." Hermione said before continuing her way up to the Gryffindor tower.

"She's right, you know." A man in a painting next to them. The three remaining friends looked at him before walking after Hermione.

"I still find these portraits so cool." Jeremy said.

"Wouldn't want to be one of those, tho." Rebekah said. Living in a portrait would almost be as living in a coffin, right?

Words: 3533

Posted: May 4, 2024

Should I do The Originals seasons in my second book?

Because of the long awaited update, here is REGULUS BLACK xx

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
250K 10.5K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
72.3K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
192K 3.8K 18
What if Esther and Mikael weren't the Mikaelson's parents? They had actually been stolen from their actual parents and had their memories erased. Est...