Galaxy

By gameover3636

wangxian ❤️💚 English fanfiction ❤️ Yizhan ❤️💚 _____ Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage w... More

character introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24

chapter 20

627 70 15
By gameover3636

Wei wuxian was feeling very tired and hungry.He drink water from the near by pipe. He managed to get out from the Yunmeng rail way station without seen by guards of railway station.

Wei wuxian started to walk to find any free food and for job vacancies.

He asked many hotels and restaurants have any waiters vacancy.But everyone shooed away him by saying that there is no job for an ugly omega like him.

Days are moving faster for others,but for him it was moving like turtles.

Wei wuxian was straved for days.

He sat with beggers and sleep with them.He get little amount from begging.He buy food with that.He eat only once a day and drink at other time.

His dress was smelly and dirty.His face was covered with dirt and dust.Some people behaves rudely to him and kick him .Some people touch him in appropriately. Wei wuxian helplessly accepted his faith.

Once he was begging with other beggers,he was chased by wild dogs.Feared Wei wuxian run fastly.But his body couldn't have that energy.The stray dogs were about to bite him but before that someone came and saved him.

He sat in a state of utter destitution, unable to get a job and nothing to eat.

That's when he saw a notice. That was an advertisement of a brothel.

With a heavy heart wuxian started to aim the destination.

Om the way he saw a public bath and he get in there. people there looked at him strangely.

What is this begger doing here?

Without minding them, Wei wuxian bathed and freshen up there.He has no dress to change,so he stole the pant and shirt of a male omega who comes there for bathing.He managed to escape without noticed by that omega

He was feeling very tired and hungry.But he could feel a different aura around him.what was that??

Wei wuxian walked towards the brothel.His steps are become slower and slower when he was near the brothel .

His eyes filled with tears.He looks at the wedding ring and clip in his hands.Tears flow like a stream.

With heavy steps he get in the brothel and talked with the owner.But the omega lady owner doesn't ready to give job to Wei wuxian.An ugly omega like him doesn't get costumers.

But seeing the sad and helplessness of Wei wuxian she accepted him.she give food and accomodation for Wei wuxian.

Now Wei wuxian was wearing a revealing dress and sit in the centre of a bed.Make up was appiled in his face.

A old man about 60 or 65 enters the room.He was slightly drunk.

That man comes near Wei wuxian and touched his shoulder.

"Wraahh..."

Wei wuxian vomitted on the old man.As soon as the man approached, he felt his stench and felt uncomfortable.soon he vomitted and destroy the man's shirt.

Man,"bitch....

Slap.

That old man slapped Wei wuxian. Wei wuxian losed his consciousness.

Wei wuxian regained consciousness and was in the hospital.Brothel manager lady was also there.

Doctor come and informed him that he is four week pregnant . Also with triplets.Three lives are growing inside him.

The news shocked him.

Lady," Is there anyone familiar in this place??Or go back to the place where you come from.....here is not safe for you...

That lady left.

Wei wuxian comes out from the hospital with heavy heart.what should he do??

His mind went back to his past life and his mother was brought up him with great difficulty after his father's death.The sufferings he had to go through after his mother's death also crossed his mind.He lived like a slave in his aunt's house and finally sold him for money.

Such a situation should not come to his children. If he carries this pregnancy forward, he will have nothing in order to live ,even a shelter.He has no money.It is better to not give birth to them .Why give birth to innocent souls and make them suffers???

Wei wuxian often wished that he would have killed by his mother at the time of birth,so that he would not have to go through all this sufferings.

He determined that,he has no money,no shelter, no food,nothing to take care it's better to die with them.It is wrong to give birth to them in this hellish earth.

Determined Wei wuxian walks towards the burial mound bridge.He has no more tears in his eyes.Death is better than sufferings.

He once again patted on his belly.

"Sorry for becoming a useless mother. ..."

He closed his eyes tears are flowing from his eyes ,but he determined to jump. Some body caught him.It was a lady.

Wen qing saved Wei wuxian .

Wen qing," No matter what happened or how bad it seems today....life does go on and it will be better tommorw.....

Wei wuxian,"I don't want to live...I am fed up with the useless unlucky life.....I don't want to live ....

By saying he kneeled down and started to cry loudly.

Wen qing hugged him and consoles him.

Wen qing,"cry more louder ..... Let your tears flow out.....

Wen qing buy food for Wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian tells what happened in his life and how he was always unlucky in everything.

Wen qing,"God does not consider you lucky or unlucky; it is your thinking that does.....

Wen qing motivated Wei wuxian and tell to reconsider about life.She promised she will find a job for him.

With the help of wen qing,wen qing find a job for Wei wuxian. She find an omega hostel fod Wei wuxian to stay.She paid money there.

Wei wuxian,"I don't know how to thank you.I have nothing to give you in return.....

Wen qing,"I did not expect anything from you
....When I saw you, I felt like my wen Ning....he was apple of eye in our family....our only omega .....but he is naughy

Wei wuxian,"Thanks. I have nothing else to say except that ..... for showing kindness to an ugly omega....

Wen qing,"Don't be disappointed by anything... Wei wuxian looks doesn't matter, it was heart matters.... don't get disappointed by others words,be strong,live a happy life infront of others who laughed at you.....

Since then they both became friends.wen qing shares everything to Wei wuxian, how she met yanli and already there wedding fixed .She was very happy when she was mentioning about yanli.

Wei wuxian works in a coffee shop of wen qing friend.Just when life was going well, problems started to arise in wen Qing life due to him.

So he departed from there to another place.He left with the thousand yuan that Wen Qing had given him.He gifted hair clip,his only possession to remember wangji to yanli.

From there he went to Yilling .
His belly already in size. Since he was carrying triplets his belly was big .He is seeking treatment in a government hospital because he does not pay much there.

He started to walk on the yilling street to find a place to Live.

While crossing the road a car slightly hit him.but he was saved by an omega,who was fast enough to push him away.

There he was met by a omega boy jingyi.His life saviour .They talked each other.

Jingyi realizing that he was looking for a place to stay.He offered he has a unused room in his house.

Wei wuxian doesn't agree for that, because he doesn't want to become burden for others.

On seeing distress of omega ,jingyi offered a room for rent in his house.

Wei wuxian agreed with that.with small amount jingyi agreed for that.

So when he came home, it was not a small house ,it was a large mansion.The room for Wei wuxian is in ground floor.

Wei wuxian enquired about his family and shared his suffering with jingyi.jingyi shared how his parents death and now staying with his slightly protective step brother.

But unknown to them, somebody was hearing there whole conversation from the doorstep .

Jingyi,"I am very sad....you are great....You have experienced all this alone.... I will kill them if I get them on my hands ..... bastards....I will make that lan yi disfigured and kill her... ..I will kill that madam yu by adding cancer inducing drugs and kill her slowly,she should suffer more.....I will punch Jiang cheng on his face and beat him for you.....and your good for nothing husband, if I were in your place I doesn't allow him to marry anyone and i make him mine somehow and made him suffer in life......

Wei wuxian,"jingyi....May God punish them for what they did. We are not gods to punish anyone.... also love cannot be forced....

Jnigyi,"you are so kind... that's why everyone misuse you....you should bold.... from your story, May be he actually started to love you... But his mother doesn't allows him....may be he couldn't disobey her words....

Wei wuxian,"whatever I accept my fate.....

Jingyi,"you couldn't say like that.....they used tricks against you....you should use tricks to make their down fall...and take your alpha back......All is fair in love and war....

Wei wuxian,"you are so talkative.... let's eat something ....

Jingyi,"you should eat more.....I think little buns are okay here....

He looks at the protuded belly of Wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian,"they are not troublemakers..."

Jingyi and Wei wuxian started to eat.

Unknown figure outside mumbles,"All is fair in love and war......hmm.....if punishing them make you happy,I will do it...."

It was non other than shizhui, shizhui comes back after work . Already jingyi informed about the renting of room for Wei wuxian.They were very rich.

Jingyi
Omega

Shizhui
Alpha

Jingyi and shizhui were blood half brother's. They were sons of different parents.After the death jingyi's father, after the death of shizhui's mother ,there parents married each other and they become step siblings.They were rich family,they have enough money from there parents savings and business.But shizhui was damn obsessed and possessive for jingyi. shizhui wanted more from jingyi other than step brothers.

There father of shizhui died in an accident recently.shizhui's mother died due to illness earlier.Wen Ning only omega son of wen family is the one who drove the car.For saving there one and only one omega brother,wen chao tell that he is the one who drove the car.Lan wangji and lan yi were the lawyers saved wen chao from the case.

Nb: This is a secret only knowed by us (shizhui,author and readers) Now, This indirect connection doesn't know to jingyi,wangji,wei wuxian,lans etc.for making readers clearer about things,I just added this. shizhui knows everything because he has business deals with them.

After father's death, shizhui more attached to jingyi.He was obsessed with him not like a brother.He tries get justice for his father,but that denied by court.He will surely find justice.but jingyi said to leave them now and stop violence.

But jingyi always think his brother just being possessive.

Days passed faster,

He already sell his wedding ring , because he wanted to save money for his delivery.he couldn't over burden them.He get enough food from two jingyi and shizhui.He could see shizhui is not behaving like a brother with jingyi.But jingyi doesn't mind that.

Shizhui always hold jingyi's waist while talking. Shizhui doesn't like Wei wuxian talks more to jingyi.if jingyi talks he doesn't mind.

Wei wuxian seen many times shizhui smelling the laundry clothes of jingyi. Wei wuxian could see how shizhui watches every movement of jingyi. He can easily understand the situation that shizhui only allowed him to stay here because of jingyi and he was an omega,not a threat in his way.

One day,jingyi come after buying milk from store, some alpha goons blocked his way and try to behave inappropriate to him.On hearing this shizhui beat them to pulp with his hockey stick.He has so many guards.They only escaped from death in milliseconds.

Shizhui acts on every word that comes out of jingyi's mouth.jingyi who loves to talks one day said that neighbours dog was nausiance for his sleep.Next day the dog disappeared in thin air.

Wei wuxian tried to find out a job and finally he get a job in small book stall with the help of shizhui .The store lady was feel sympathetic to him and an old friend of shizhui. shizhui and jingyi said him not to work, but Wei wuxian do for his satisfaction.although shizhui doesn't really like Wei wuxian,but for jingyi he will do anything.

Wei wuxian who was already two months pregnant and gave birth three months later.(I am taking five months for omega pregnancy).He give birth to two alpha pups and one omega pup.

He named them Wei yixin , Wei yuan and Wei yibo.

Wei yibo is the omega.He is weakest one from the birth itself.He need extra care.wei yixin was healthier and more active one.

With the help of jingyi and maids, Wei wuxian took care of the pups.He needed to buy formula milk for them,since he couldn't satisfy the hunger of three stomachs with his breast milk.

Shizhui was supportive towards them,but Wei wuxian feels always a different aura in him.He sometimes share this with jingyi,but jingyi smiles and say,"he was being possessive brother...."

Wei yibo was always sick.He always needed attention.He is unable to go to work as he has three pups.

His life goes like that.

Today,they come to Shaolin temple in gusu because to meet a friend of shizhui. Wei wuxian was reluctant to come but shizhui and jingyi forced him to come and tell,it will be good for children.They could see more places.

________

________

Present time:

Wei wuxian and lan wangji's eyes meet each other.

Wei wuxian eyes were no longer gloomy,it has no more tears to come out.It was dry as desert.But worriedness can be seen in his eyes.

Suddenly their attention shifted to the crying pup.

Wei wuxian,"yibo.... don't cry....sshhh....we can go to hospital.....

Yuan who was on wangji's lap was also crying.

Wei wuxian,"yuan.....

Wei wuxian moved towards wangji and wanted to pick yuan and yixin from him, but yibo started to vomitt.The milk he drinked earlier started to come out.

Wei wuxian patted his back.His eyes are already fill with tears.

Lan wangji was still shocked in his place,but regained his consciousness.

Wangji,"come.....we can go to hospital....

Wei wuxian,' I won't come with you.....

Wangji,",I know what a big mistake I made... But now is not the time to argue ....we must Take the children to the hospital immediately.....

Thinking of the sick pups, he agreed.

Wei wuxian was holding yuan and yibo in his hands.yixin was in wangjis hand.with other hand he was driving.

He took them to his own hospital,lan hospital .

The children were immediately admitted to the pediatric ward. Wei wuxian also get in with the doctor.wangji was holding yixin in his hands and ordered them to give best treatment to his pups.

_____

__

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 15.5K 34
"let's get married" "what?!" wangyibo is the heir to the lan company he is the only son in his family he is rich and talented and very handsome ther...
62K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
21.6K 1.3K 18
Lan Wangji is crazy for Wei Wuxian. When he saw him first from that time he fell for him. He also confess his feelings to Wei Wuxian but Wei Wuxian n...
146K 7.3K 43
*completed* What if after 10 years of their marriage Wei Ying died. Having no golden core he cannot live long with his husband Lan Zhan. Devastated...