chapter 21

Shaolin temple:

Lan xichen meets with shizhui

Lan xichen,"where is Wei wuxian??

Shizhui,"he already meet the lan wangji... don't care about that.... I want to discuss something else.....

Lan xichen,"who are you?how do you know Wei wuxian??what are you trying to discuss??but....A familiar face seen somewhere .....

Shizhui ,",you forgot me....we once meet in a business meeting.....I own a pharma company which have dealings with lan hospitals....

Lan xichen,"ummm......xxx pharma??

Shizhui,"yes...you know I meet Wei wuxian five months ago and now he was living with us ......I want him and wangji .....Both of them should be together....

Lan xichen,"What is the benefit for you?

Shizhui,"that's non of your business....if you want them together....move with me....

Xichen nodded his head.

______

Wangji phone call came to the lans in the lan mansion. They were all surprised to hear what he said  .Immediately they all left for the hospital.

At hospital:

Everyone was surprised to see him holding the baby in his arms.A cute little chubby pup with golden eyes of wangji.

Lan wangji explained how he saw Wei wuxian there and other two pups are sick.lan xichen get in the doctor's room to check the babies .

Lan qiren and lan qinghejun was very happy to little wangji on his hands.

Lan qiren,"he has your eyes wangji....

Lan qiren extended his hands to carry little pup.
Wei yixin looks everyone curiously.

Lan qiren,"I am become a great grandpa....

Lan yi whose mind was filled with guilt stayed away from them. Jiang cheng tries to console her and said,"look at the baby....they say...he was looking like our wangji.....

Lan yi,"I have no right to see and touch the baby. How cruel I have been to his mother. I should see him first and apologize. I don't know if he will forgive me. ....I did unforgivable mistakes to him. he must have suffered  a lot when he was pregnant.....What I am experiencing now is the result of my karma......I used to believe that beauty is the foundation of everything... I realized that all my assumptions were wrong.....I understand now how much pain he went through for being ugly....no he was not ugly...his heart was pure....

When Lan yi thought of everything ,she clearly understood she was really wrong here. For there selfishness they arranged marriage with Wei wuxian.They hurt Wei wuxian with words intentionally.