The Prince's Obsession

Oleh itsbellehades

ใ€ŽยฐโŠนโ™ก ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’™ ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ โ™กโŠนยฐใ€ "Why him?" "Why anyone else when he exists?" - KEITHARA They both... Lebih Banyak

โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐“ก๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐”‚ โœงหšโ‚Šโ€ง
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17

13

183 15 3
Oleh itsbellehades

It's been almost a week since Keithara received those roses from Wakeel. During that time, she has yet to see him face to face. The thought of seeing him again makes her feel nauseous. She has a new life here in London. Great friends, an amazing place. She has it all. She could finally breathe again.

When Keithara had finally moved on from him, Wakeel came running back into her life. She has come so far to give everything all up. Keithara loved him dearly but she finally understood that not everything in this world she can have. She accepted her fate. No matter how many times she tried to calm herself down and reassure herself, she couldn't stop the feeling of anxiousness. Deep in her bones, she knew that something was going to happen soon.

Radeen walks out of the meeting room with his son following his lead. He buttons his suit jacket before he starts greeting and handshaking passersby's hands. He had just come out from a meeting with Dubai's prince as they were discussing their country's progression and resources. The meeting ended off on a good note.

"Thank you, dad." Whispered Wakeel.

Radeen took a quick glance at his son before focusing his attention back to the crowd in front of him.

"So, you've finally met her?"

He nodded.

"How is she?" Asked Radeen.

"Good. In fact, way better than I have expected. She looks so happy now."

"Even without me by her side." He whispers in sadness.

"How did you manage to find her?" Asked Wakeel, curious.

Radeen shrugged.

"I have my ways."

"Does it have to do with Keithara's mother?" He asked as they walked towards their car.

"Why'd you ask?" Smiled Radeen.

"I saw the way you looked at her. That day, on my graduation day, you and mummy were arguing back at home. I heard your conversations with her."

Radeen took a seat in the driver's seat whereas Wakeel took a seat in the passenger's seat. He turns on the engine of the car before driving away, leaving the government building compound.

"Her mother and I used to have a history together."

"Dad!!" Shouted Wakeel. The realisation hits him in the face when he finally understands everything.

"So, kirakan, Keithara is my adik?"

Radeen shakes his head. Wakeel closes his eyes for a brief moment and sighs in relief.

"Dia bukan macam tu. Daddy pun fikir yang Keithara tu anak daddy juga tapi mak dia cakap tak. I saw her birth certificate and it collaborate her story as well."

"Fuh! Nasib! Gila orang nanti cakap abang and adik date together."

Radeen laughed.

"Actually, I did date my sister. But, that's another story for another time." Said Radeen.

Wakeel widen his eyes as he stare at his father in shock. 'Biar betul bapak aku ni! Macam tak ada perempuan lain dekat dalam dunia ni sampai nak sebat adik sendiri.'

✧༺♥༻∞

Keithara spends her whole day in the cafe near her apartment. She didn't want to be alone. Being in the public and surrounded by the people, she can reassure herself that nothing is going to happen to her. Or else, that is what she thought.

The cafe was about to close when she finally made her way back home. She was lost in her own world to realise that the sky had finally turned dark and she was the only customer left. Keithara had to pass by the dark alley to make it back to her apartment. The only source of light was from the light post that was just a few feet away from her. The alley was eerily quiet.

"Bismillahirrahmanirrahim." Mumbled Keithara as she quickly walked through the alley.

She felt eyes on her. The sensation that something was wrong or maybe she was just overreacting. Keithara kept looking over her shoulder as paranoia took her over. She hears footsteps that match hers. When she stops, the footsteps also stop. She began to tremble in fear. A gust of wind startled her making her run for her life. She didn't get far before someone wrapped their arms around her waist and placed their hand over her mouth, muffling her screams.

Keithara struggled in his embrace. She tries to escape from his grip by throwing her hands and legs, hoping they might cause pain to the perpetrator so she has the chance to save her life. The man instantly pulled his hoodie down as worried masked his face. He tried to calm her down but Keithara was hysterical.

"Thara, relax. Ni I. Wakeel."

Keithara froze in her spot. She turns around to look at him. She stares at those brown eyes that manage to captivate her heart at such a young age. He looks the same except for those dark circles under his eyes. He looks tired and worn. There was no life in his eyes anymore.

"Wakeel." She breaths out.

"Yes, little girl. It's me."

Keithara's face instantly changes. She became angry. "What are you doing here?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm here for you."

She put her hands up in front of her, stopping him. "Dah, I tak nak dengar apa-apa lagi dari you!"

"You tak rindukan I ke? I rindukan you sangat-sangat."

"No, in fact, I hate you." She gritted.

"Go away, Wakeel. Don't give me a reason to punch you in the face!"

"Keithara-"

"I hate you, okay. I hate everyone and everything that has been happening to me."

"Except, for me." Said Wakeel.

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Especially, you, Your Royal Highness Prince Wakeel."

Keithara storms her feet and walks away from Wakeel. She tugs on her tote bag hard as she climbs on the hill. Wakeel followed behind her quietly. She turned a couple of times and still saw him behind her.

'Bila pula mamat ni bela eh? Takkan nak ikut sampat apartment aku.'

She stops in her tracks.

"Can you please stop following me?" Said Keithara.

"I want to send you to your apartment, I want to make sure that you come back home safe."

"With you, I will never be safe."

"Little girl ..."

"You hurt me and you expect me to be okay after seeing you again? No explanation no clarification." She claps her hands.

"Wow, just wow." Keithara rolled her eyes.

"And, how the hell did you manage to find me?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"My dad."

"What?"

"My dad told me where you are."

"How does she-"

"Something got to do with your mum."

"Why do I even bother." She whispered. Things were getting a little bit too much for her and she needs to get away right now.

Keithara ran up to her apartment and slammed the door shut. She leans her back against the door as she slides down. Tears stream down her cheeks. She was lost for words.

Wakeel stood in front of the pedestrian walkway as he stared at Keithara's window. The lights were on but he couldn't see any movement. He shoves his hands into his jeans pockets. He stares at the window until the lights finally switch off.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you in the past. But, I promise you this, your future, our future, will be better than this. You have my word, little girl."

-

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading TPO! ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Your support means so much to me. So don't forget to vote, comment and share!

See you guys in the next chapter! ッ

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

87.8K 4.1K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
523K 23.3K 67
"I now announce the engagement of my son and to-be-daughter in law, Yumna!" Mr. Chatti said. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see who was m...
152K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...