You Complete Me

By author_kritikaa

When a passinate girl fall in love with a playboy.. Rudra sinha: I was in relationships with many girls, neve... More

DEDICATION
CAST INTRODUCTION
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
#1: first day
#2: noticing each other
#3: attraction
#4: something .....
#5:precious moments
#6: jealousy era
#7: she is different
#8: Heart connection
#9: First date [part 1]
#10: first date [part 2]
#11: Dont be angry my girl
#12: she confessed
#13: forever together
#14: late night talk
#15: trust
#16: its u and only u
#17: my aaruh
#18:withdrawal symptoms
#19: let me hug you
#20: the last day
new cover
#21: after the leap
#22: Fate's reunion
#23: jhoota pyaar
NEW BOOK
#24 : why hating her
#25: memories hurt
#26: time changes
#27: what was the truth
#28: he regret it
#29: she betrayed him
#30: the surprise he prepared
#31: Why ??
#32: she moved on ??
#33: dont hate me
#34: goodbye

author's note

185 15 2
By author_kritikaa

"Hello guys...i can understand that your all are not happy about the last few chapters .

I've been receiving so many messages and comments about the last update. I know it's a little bit sad, and you don't want to see rudra and aarohi like this, but it's a story; it goes how it goes. And until it has a happy ending, there will be no end.
So, just wait for more updates and stay tuned."

And one more thing i want to say is that I've been noticing that the views on the chapter are  higher than the number of votes on each chapter.
I mean, who are these silent readers? I'm not pointing fingers, but you know, it upsets me when I see that the number of votes is not as the no. of  views I'm getting.
So please, it's a request. Do vote on the chapters,and comment your views .
The next update will be when I receive enough votes and your feedbacks on the chapter.
Otherwise, yiu have to wait little longer for the next chapter.

Please don't disappoint me. It's just a request from your author."

Thankuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 497K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
15.3K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
44.6K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
120K 11.4K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...