lily?

By LilyRiddle400

Lily Jean Barlowe, a mischievous 15 yr old entering her 5th year and her 1st year at hogwarts. She went to Il... More

01
03
04

2

3 0 0
By LilyRiddle400

The announcements this year were few, but the one that stuck out to El was the Yule ball. 

The yule ball is a dance that usually occurs when an event called the tri-wizard tournament happens, but this year, even though their not having the tournament, the yule ball will happen on Christmas day at 8pm.

After dinner, she went to her dorm that she apparently shared with flive girls, three of whom she met already, Lily Evans, Marlene Mckinnen, and Dorcas Meadows. The other girls who she hadn't met yet was Mary macdonald and Ruby  Lupin.

El grabbed some parchment and ink from her trunk and scribbled a letter for her parents

Dear mum and dad

Hogwarts has been amazing. I made afew friends that I share a dorm with.

I know you were weary about sending me to a school you haven't been to before but it's amazing. Apparently it's the safest place in the world but we all know that is our secret bunker.

I was wondering if I could stay at hogwarts during the winter break to be able to go to the yule ball this year?

It's happening on Christmas and we are able to go home afterwards if we please.

With love
Lily

She walked to the owlry and sent the letter off with her owl Ajax. She turned around and started walking back to the castle when she bumped into a girl who was running towards a giant tree that she recognized as a whomping willow.

She had long light brown hair that waved perfectly in the wind. She also had small scars all over her face. Her eyes where the perfect shade of blue-grey. El was mesmerized by her beauty.

"OH I'm so sorry," the girl apologized

"No problem," El smiled reassuringly "I'm Lily but you can call me El," she added

"I'm Ruby," the girl said "I should go I have to meet my brother over here," she said running towards the tree again until she disappeared.

A/n: and I decided to connect this with scars and chocolate.

No need to read scars and chocolate it's not necessary but will help back some stuff up. It's not to this year yet but whatever idc rn I'm too brain dead to do anything about it .

Anyways byee my pookies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.8K 87
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
57.5K 2.5K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
116K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc