Β€The Mansion MaidΒ€

Autorstwa The_Official_Waluigi

γ€Šπ‘Ίπ’‘π’π’π’Œπ’š 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖π•₯ π•€π•žπ•’π•€π•™π•–π•• π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯.' After getting hacked, you were in... WiΔ™cej

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
𝟏𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
𝟐𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Eleven
πŸ‘πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
πŸ’πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
RELATIONSHIP METER
Chapter Twelve
(Late) πŸ“πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Fourteen
RELATIONSHIP METRE

Chapter Thirteen

331 15 26
Autorstwa The_Official_Waluigi

‘Ughh, my head huurrrts…’ You open your eyes and sit up. You look around and see the back of a woman with red hair wearing a nurse outfit. She turned to face you.

“Oh? You woke up? Are you feeling alright?” She strode closer to the bed you were resting on. She sits on the edge of the bed, her brooding red eye analysing you.

“I'm feeling okay, just a little headache.” You assured, but it wasn't a little headache. She hummed.

“If you say so. Dr. Smiley and Jack are talking about what to do with you. X-Virus told us that your head dropped clean off from your body but when we came it didn't look like it did?”

You cough awkwardly. You knew it had something to do with your immortality, but you never really understood it yourself. Even though you were born with the ability to never die, you couldn't figure a single thing about it. “I think my body heals? At least outside wounds do. I really don't know though. All I know is that the healing is pretty quick.” She nods, processing what you said.

“You're pretty interesting, yknow.” She stated out of nowhere.

“Uh, thanks? But what do you mean?” Ignoring your question completely, she took a surgical knife from a table nearby and put it against your forearm. You grabbed her hand before she could make any movement. “WHAT are you doing?”

“I'm testing something.” Without another word, she sliced a deep but tint cut into your arm. It stung. She waited a little, before grabbing some tissues and wiping the blood. Once she cleaned up the leakage of blood from your arm, she could see your wound slowly closing up. You rubbed the area after it fully closed up.

“What was that for? It still hurts.” You whine slightly. She hums, seeming to take a mental note.

“Keep resting. You need all the rest you can get.” She left the room before she explained any further.
Your body still aches.

(TW - SUICIDAL THEMES AND ABUSE. IF YOU FIND THIS TRIGGERING PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING UNTIL THIS SCENE FINISHES)

You thought back to your childhood. It was pretty harsh. Well, not as harsh as other people… you think?
Sure you jumped from family to family since every time you did something reckless, you were the only survivor. But other people had it worse, right?

It was weird to think how different you were. From when you were born till the ripe age of nine, you were happy. You always went out with your parents, your father said your mum died in childbirth but he was remarried by the time you gained awareness. Then at nine, everything felt different. Your dad seemed more on the edge. The noodle burning incident didn't make anything better.

That was probably the first time he ever laid his hands on you. He bought gifts as compensation, but you never got an apology.

He was just trying his best, you always told yourself, you loved him as a dad but as a daughter you couldn't help but hold anger and hate for him. It was all confusing.

The rest of your childhood was just disaster after disaster. Once you turned ten, you were at school and heard of your parents getting into a car crash. You moved from house to house, it felt like you were a disease. You were the reason those families suffered. “It was you.”

What if you didn't survive that one situation? The chair. The rope. You were unconscious when you were found. Your foster parents were worried sick when you were taken to the hospital.

What if you didn't survive that kidnapping? What if you didn't survive anything that had happened to you? Would things have been different?

What if you didn't exist? Maybe that is true. Maybe in another universe.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

(IT'S ALL GOOD. )

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

‘Smartass’ is now online!

Smartass
Yo broskis 😎
I feel better now!!!

WomanMasky
Are you sure?
I could come over and
bring you some food

Smartass
AHH ILYSM BB
But no you don't need to
Dr. Smiley said im meant
to be resting 😔
But I don't wanna
Wait
EJ
@ Imblind
Get online

Imblind
I've always been here?

Smartass
Whatever bro 🙄
Anyway
Aren't you meant to be the medic

Imblind
Ah, yeah I am.
I was a bit busy, sorry
for not being the one to treat you.

Smartass
Uh
Its all good man dw

DiscordKittenNeeded
Hey 😌
Can we hang 🥺

Smartass
Damn…

DiscordKittenNeeded
Not like that
Flipping emo 😤
I mean we don't need to have that
rope around your neck ikyk
My hands a perfect fit 😉

Smartass
Stfu
Fugly 🤬🤬
Yk what
You're a #####

Bro what

DiscordKittenNeeded
NAH
HOW ARE YOU TAGGING

Smartass
BRO #### # ### #####
HUH
WTH
### ## ####

Nah I give up bruv
I'm not doing this

‘Smartass’ is now offline!

DiscordKittenNeeded
Grrrr

Emoboy
Shut up You furry

DiscordKittenNeeded
Don't talk I've seen ur fursona.

♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎

You sigh, leaning on your pillow as you scroll through tiktok, it was reaching one thirty am.

A soft knock interrupted your scrolling. Wondering who was bothering you at this hour, you got up and opened the door. The curiosity was soon replaced with awkwardness. “Oh, uh, hey Toby.”

He wordlessly handed you a letter before storming off. You cock your head to the side, what is up with that guy. You eventually brush it off, going back in your room and closing the door behind you. The front of the letter had the words ‘For You.’ That's it.

You were about to open the paper, before another knock disturbed you. You put it down on your bed stand. You open the door to see a familiar blue mask. “Jack? What's up?” He moved to open the door a little more than it was, placing his hand on yours.

“A check up. Can I come in?” He tilted his head as he requested. You stepped back, giving him room to move inside. He went inside quite quickly, shutting the door behind him. You sat down on your bed, watching him lay the equipment down next to you. What's he gonna need a scalpel for?

“Lie down for me.” He pats your pillow, his eye sockets boring into you. You'd be lying if you said you weren't terrified of him. You put your head down on the pillow, relaxing on your sheets. He put his hand on the side of your neck, feeling its pulse. Isn't he meant to be wearing gloves? “Hm. Regular pulse,” he mentally noted down, his touch lingered a little longer as he pressed a tiny bit harder.

He took the hem of your shirt, “Any abdominal pain?” You nod. It was mostly stomach pains, but you felt like your liver had been killing you recently. He lifted up the bottom off your shirt, stopping so it wouldn't show your chest. He lightly pressed on different areas of your torso, asking if it hurt.

He was pretty polite, you kinda expected him to want to eat your ass. Not in the dirty way (Get your mind out of the gutter), but like actually wanting to eat you. At least you hope he's not thinking that.

“You've got really nice skin.” He mutters. He made it clear you were meant to hear it, but he said it so hushed you thought he was speaking to himself.

“Uh, thanks Jack.” You were really wishing he had eyes, cause it's pretty hard reading him right now. He seems tense, his fingers spread out on the skin right above your belly button. Did he want to eat you? His thumb started to rub circles on your skin. The sensation of his cold hands and pointy fingernails tracing against your skin brought shivers down your spine.

Before you could comment on it, he removes his hand from your torso and to the side your face. His grip was firm but gentle, his fingertips pressed against your cheeks, you could feel them through your teeth. His hand was huge compared to your face. You would say it's embarrassing but all that matters is that you're taller than Ben.

Anyway. He kept a grip on your face, his index finger, right below your eye. You never really thought about being eaten. Most of the time you come back, but you were never eaten by a cannibal before. What if you don't come back?

He sat down. He always told you he couldn't see but you were starting to think he was lying…

He tilted his head, it felt like he still had eyes with how intense this felt.

His skin felt so cold. His nails were pointy. You were sure you were gonna shit yourself. You put your hand over his, a nervous smile painted on your lips. “You good there?” He paused.
He paused for a good while.

‘Knock knock’ “(Y/N)? It's Link.” A familiar deep voice came from the other side. Jack backed away, collecting his equipment. Dark Link opened the door, being slightly nudged by the eyeless demon. Dark gave him an odd look. His eyes then moved to you.

“Uh, did I interrupt something?” He asked with his left brow raised. You shake your head.

“No. I don't think so.” You glance at the door for a while, still a bit shaken. What was up with that guy? You shrugged it off. You looked back at Dark. “So, why are you here?”

“I've got nothing better to do.”

“Oh.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

oYu ide. oYu omec cakb. oYu ide. oYu omec cakb. oYu ide adn eth clyec ineusntoc adn ineusntoc uitnl oyu nifd eth htutr. oYu usmt nifd eth htutr. tuenrR ot leatiry, aedrer. tuenrR.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You open your eyes, you're in the woods. When did you get here? You looked around in confusion. It was the dead of night, and it was snowing. Snowing was an understatement. It was a blizzard. You could feel the cold pricking at your skin.

You were… dragging something? You look down at the body, you’re gonna throw up. It was a dead body. Its face was unrecognisable, but it was familiar at the same time.

How was it familiar? Where did you know it from? It's eyes, it's hair, it's everything! You just couldn't put your finger on it.

Wait.

You remember now.

Remember.

Remember.

REMEMBER.

Ḩ̷̨̧̢̧̨̺̲͔̥̣̲̲͚̭̦̟͙̼̥̪̣̬̩̫̘̲̯̖̮̞͔͍͇̖͕͓̜̲͕͙̼̳̪̟̘̜̖̝̝͉̠̤̯̙̅̅̅͊̅̽̐̐̂͐̌̌̐͘͜͜ͅͅͅͅư̴̧̡̨̧̧̨̨̡̧̡̨̢͇͎͇͖̲̝̬̫̮̭͖̖̤̞̘͕̯̝͈͈̲̬̦̗͇̭̼̳̩̬̟̣̫̳̟̼͙͍͍͚̟͍̯͇͍̭͉̺̗̭̣̱͈̗̙̲͈̠̗̙̼̠̻̯̫̱̲̦̟̲̜̍̄́͌̆͐̋͐͌̈̊̂̾͌̒̔͌̅́̓̂͒̒̈̈͂̀̿̈̓͒̎̓̎̏̊͆̾̊͗̔̈̊̒͑͛͒̈́̂̓̅̒̏̎̈́̀̈́̑͛͑͗̐͘̚͘̚̕̕͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅs̸̢̛͉͈̣͋͗̅́̋͛̀̓̓͛̈́̒̈́̿̈̓̂̓̑̔͐͛̌̅͌͑͂̊̈́́͆̅̍̈́͌́̅̆̂͑̀̾̓́̓̀͋͑̓͋͛̒̋̎̅̿̋̍͂͐̅̇̐̑̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͝͝͝k̷̡̨̧̛̛͙̫̬͎͓͚̥̼̥͕͌̓̂̊͗̃̃̀͛̀͌̀́̆̀͒̀̇̓̄̇̇͋̆͐̎̿̈͒͆̓̽̓̔̉̆͗̈́̑̿̿̊͊̒͆̀̊̕̚͝͝͠͠͝ͅ.̴̧͙͍̊̂̆̍͛̈͛̌̉͊̅͗̓͊͐͐̅̅́͂̅̒́͑͊̃͂͛̅̚͠ ̴̧̡̢̨̧̨̛̛̰̲̪̱̟̥͚͇͎͓͈͕̣̘͚͈͈̼͎͉̮͔̲̭̳̰̘͔̩̦̠̥͕͇̪̠͍̲̗̠̞̼͇̥̹̲̗̭͎̬͔̻̣͓̟̰̞̰̖̗̭͇̌̈́̈́̅̈́̏̓̃̊͗̃̀̊́̇̌̉̔̾̃̾͌̒̐̏̌́̈́̒̈̋̅̉̓̒̐̌̑͊̀̊͛̌̊̀͑̅̉̈̅͋̅̓̍̽̃̾̑̎̐̀̾̕̕̕͘͠͝͝ͅͅͅḊ̴̢̡̨̧̡̧̧̖͙̟̞̣̙̙̣͙̙̘̤͕͕̟̮̯͙̬͍̩̮̟̟̳͍̮̹͎͈̪̠̱̰͎͎̰̞͙̹̗̭̠͉̪͕̦̳͕̖̖͉̲̻̲̫̺͍̺͙̱͓͍͔͉͇̟̖̙̲̪̼̞͇̭̻̺̆̅̿̆̽̆͆͂́̌͐̓̊̈́̂͛̇̑̏́͊͗͑̏̓̑͛͆̓̌̆̈́́̅̽͐̃̐͌͋̆̉̇̈̈́͋̎͊̇̆̈̀̌̀́̍̈́̍̎̔͑͊̄̀̽͗́̀̐͛̕̚̕͜͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅų̴̡̛̛̭͇̦̦̝͇̠̲͇̺̫͚̩̯̘̣̖̮̦̼̖̠̣̟͇̘͎̖̺̩͒̓̎̉͊͆̅̅̀̔̀̾͛̈́̀̈́̉̉̇̈́͊͌͆́̒̒͂͒̎̑̅͆̂̍̍̀̌͐̈̓͊̈́̎͑̄̾̈́͌̕͘͘̕͘͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̶̡̛̛̪̹̝̞̟̫̜̟̲̥̞͎̭͍̗̻̫̝̝͔̲̭̬̥͙̭͇̓̆̈́̅͆͌̾̀́̎͛́̽̔͋̽̔̉̌̌͆̓́̄͐̀͋̂͌̍͊̒́̈͛̌͌̑̍̀̽͗̓͑̈́̎͒̇̋̊̄͆̋̓̄̓̀͂̈́̌̅̿̾̃̅̀̒̓̚͘͘̕͘̕͘̕͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅs̵̨̧̧̧̡̢̨̛̛̙̲̰̞̝͎̣̪̥̻̟̼͖̣͓͕͍̬̤̜̣̭̙̭̪͙͇͎͈̫̣̜̹̘̰͚͍͖̬̣̙͎͍̣̻͎̬͓̲͙͇̩̲̭͖̼̠̥̹̬͖̼̙̼̫̦̼̤̬͇̥̘̲̝̠̫̰̳̗͙͖̲̳̳̆̾̎̌́̒̿̐̆̌̀͂̿͆̎̂̆̈́̐̀̈́͑͌̐̓̓͋͋̈́̅̇̽͒́̀̆͊͌́̑͆́͌̉͌͒͐͌̿͆̑̇̀͗̎̅̀̉̈́̅͌͛͛̋̒͑̽͂̇̄̽̒̚̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅķ̶̢̨̨̡̧̛̛̹̜̜̲̗̤̣̼̭̫̦̺̯̣̦̫̖͕͚̳̼͚̲̖̥̥̗̘͓̠͉̫̬͓̜͕̟̲̹͉̥̠̫̙̬̜̘̥͍̜̟͖̯̥̜̬͇͕̲̯̟̝̥̣̖̲̟̤͕͙͓̼͓̊̉̄́̀͋̀̐͂̆̀́͗̔͆̑́̍͂͑͗̍̒̓̂́̐͊͗̅̌̊̈́̌̆͂͐̊͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅa̶̞̭͌̋͂̓̓̑͆̍͒̅̈́́̋́͌̀͌̄̊̀̚̚l̶̨̡̡̡̡̡̨͖̠̝̠͙̻͉̬̹̠͎͖̗̰̠̣͉͎̤͎̞̭̲̙͚̗̺̼͇̲͇̟͖̲͉̯͖̗̭̫̜̩̪̯͔̣̲̲̰̟̭̰̥̫̦̗͓̟̙̦͇͓̮̘͈̯̜͍͕͇̗͉̰̞̥̯̟̼̦̯̦̺͕͊͋̊͂͜͜ͅͅͅ ̵̧̛̛̛̛̫̮͎̱̙̻͓̱͖̰́̾̅̓̍͂́̍͒̀̍̂͒̂̄̏̀́̓͂͌̿̃͌̄͋̎̇̀͛͌̐̄̈́́̃͌̏̾͌̆̄̌̓̄̔̀́̏̏̍̓̈́̈́͂̍͑̐͌̊͛̿̍̓̄̍̔̾́̏̄̚͘͘͘͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝h̴̢̨̢̛̛̪͕̜̩̯̘̦̻̼͔͚̪̯̗̩̦̳̤̫̝͕̺̮̩͕̞̘̙̠̥̞̩̯̹͚̖̪̻̲̝̩̗̬͍̞͈̯̗̬̲͖̪̱̠͍̹͔̭̞̲̬͎̹͎̭͕̹̬̗̻͐̈̔́̈́̀̐͗̀́̽̔̓̈͊͑͊̀̑̊̅̃͑͒̓̌̈́̐̾̐̽͋̌͛̈́͛͂̀̄͋̈́̾̀̑̊͛͂̒̊͊͘̚͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͠ư̷̡̢̢̧̢̧̡̛̛̛̝̰̜̝͇̜̗̩̥̤̟̺͚̫̜̗̦͙̮͉͓̝̪̗͉̦̘̥͖͍̫̗̙͓̮̣͕̯̣̞̖̫̺͖̭̞͎̩̹̮͚̠͙̱̰̠̩̠̹̰͔̪̟̲͙̜͇͍̩̝̥̘͖̹͔̿̀̈́̿́̂́̓̋̂̑̈̈̿̉̇̈͐́̀͛̃͐̈́̂̈́͑̈́̇̐̆͐̓̃͛̽̂́͌̌̏̔́̋͐́̌̆͌̾̿̎̐̂̈́̓͊̄̿͐͌͒͆̈̊̀͆̌́͒́̏̋͌͋̾͘͘͘͘̚̚͘͘̚͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝s̷̢̨̡̢̨̨̧̡̢̨̛̛̛̻̹͙͚̦̣̲͚͖̖̱̩̪͔͓̙͓͉̞̮͚͍̬̱̱̺͚͙͕͕̘̫̼̥̖̞͓̦̮͓̙̙͕̻͕̤̞̝̥͙̗̦̜͇̻̞̘̩̖̭̙̘̱̬̟̰̘̤͉̱͙̝͓̱̠͇̙̼̼͉͔̣̙̮̊͌̐̂͂̂́́͗̄͗̈́̎̎̓̓͑̓́̾̉̆̄̎͂͂̅̑͂̓͌͒̀́̈̈̍̄̎̉̾̑͗͒͐͆͑̑̿̀́̓̊͐̀̇̾̎̐̅̆̐͛͗̋̈́̏̀̿̆͑̀̕͘̚̚͘͘̚͘̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝k̷̢̧̡̨͓̭̦̫̞̗̖͙̣̹̲͙͇͉̗̟̲̲̲͇̪̱̘̲̤̠͇̭̉͋͋̔̀̑͛̀̿̿̄͐̀͑̕͘͘ȩ̷̡̨̢̡̡̛̛̥̬̳̝̯̗̬̭͚͈͚͉͖̮̫̺̺̤̯̗͇̠͔͙̪̞͓̣̻̳̩̬̟̙̙̭͉̤̦̟̻̎͋́̓̈́̌̎̾͋̉̎̎̓͗̉̽̌̈͊̓̃̎͑̀̊̃̑̂̊̎͒̿̈́̊͊̉̊̾͂̍̈́̿͊͛̎̑̌͒̾̏̾͌̿̂͆͗̄̇͐̉̏̐̑́͂͗͌͗̋̽̇͛̔̑͊̂̏͗̏̀̋̚̕̕̚͘̚͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅ.̸̢̫͍̣̮̭̻̯̦̗̪̤̄̎̆̌̅̊̐͒͋̎̔̽͑̾͑͗́͗̈́̌̏̅͒̔̈́̈́̃̎̚̚̚͜͠ͅ ̶̧̢̧̢̛̛̥̞̝̮͎͎̬̭̱͎͈̝͈̠̣̦̠̝̞͉̺̺̭̬̙͎͕̮̮̼̮̜͈̳͚̲̱̠͖̻̥̳̻̪̖͍͔̝̬̫͙̟̹͔̮̰̟̖̮̖͙͉̪̮̦̯̫̮̙̬̙̥̟͇́͊̏̓̊́͌͆̓̎̈́̒̃͑́̊̀̄́̆͐͗͂̆̉͒̈͐̔̇͋̀͐̌͑̐͐̅́̃̓̍̇̇͊̅̆͆̔̋͒̃͑͋̐͑̽̆̽̇̒́̆̀͌͛͒̓͋̿͘̕͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̚̚̚̕̕͜͝͝͝ͅD̷̨̺͖̠̝̘͕̼̝̰̞̱̬̦̙̖̥͙̜̯̙̝̜͎̹̟̼͙͎̬̘͓͕̺̖̰̞̻͔͚͉̲͈͆̈́͛̍̃̌̓́̂̓̄͌͒͗̄̊̋͒̿̕͘͘̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅữ̷̞̤̿͑́̈́̍͐̍̅͊̆͒̒͛̽͂̆̿̀̈́̈́̑͐̈͑̂̎͂́͋͋́͒́̕͘̚͝͝͝ ̶̧̧̡̡̡̢̨͎̪̙̱̘͎̦͉̞̩̝̦͍̯̬̖̜̲̥̰͈̝̹̖̟̟̻̮̲̼̥͔̬̙͕̰̗̥͕̗͚̫̲̰̗̳̹̩̻̊͊̅͜ͅv̷̨̨̨̛̛̯̟͕̟̭̝̮̬̯̮͇͕̫̭̲̞̙͚̗̺̖̯̝̱̬̟̯̱̖̗͕̱̦̝̘̜͍̭͉̳̭̥̝̠͍̘͔̘̠̟̦̗̥̠̬̗̥̦̝̦̤͇̮̩̖̬̘̖͍̱͈͔̭͈͓̲͇̣̖̝̻͉̒͆͑́̂͒̓̈͌͆͒̂̌͆̈̈́̀̅̈́̌̅̓̈́̓͋͊̏͒́͌͗͌͂̈́̀̏̍́̇͒͋̂̓̓̂͆́̍̄̄̓̐͛͗̊̓̂̀̋̏̾̅͋̉̿̐̈͗̏̚͘͘̕̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝į̶̧̡̨̨̡̧̡̢̧̛̰̤̦̮̲̳̦̯̻̺̮̲͚̼̠̰̦̙̟̫͇̫̣̟̪̝̲̤̼̘͔̟̲͈̳͚̙̜̮͖̣̣̒͋̍̋͋̏̓̄͋̀̌̉̈́̀̈́̈̋̋̅̊͒͊͒̇͌̀͋̾̈́̽̄̋̓̋̈́͂̀̊̔̍̕͘͠͝ͅͅl̴̛̻̟͔͉̭̗̪͎̝͔̘̖̤̝̫̰͍͖̪̥̮͌̑͛̿ͅ ̵̡̛̥̬̩͖͕̳̣͉͎̙̙̝̞̳̝̲̱͉̝͕̖̲͈̘̣̮͚̮̜̜̫͚͚̟̩̂̄͌͐̆̏̾̂̈́̀̋̈͑͌̅̑͂̓̄͐͑͋̃͗͛̄́̆̅̀̈́̉̑́̇̆̽̽̓͗̆̂̽̏͆̈́͂͗̀͌͗̏̚̕͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅv̸̢̡̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̙̙̱͈̗̲̦̣̮̯̭̘̙̠̼͉̻͉̗͖̘͈̹̝͓̰͙̗̭̤̳͖̣̻̫̜̼͍̞̤̫̥̘̠͕̥̥̥̝̰͍̙̠̖̞̭͚͚̖̹̩̺̩̜̪̫̑̿̐̿̂͐́̏͌͒̓̃̉̀̇̆̑̈̆̉̀̅̆̾̾͊̔͐͑̀̓̈́̉̇̔̃̈́̃͆̒̍̂̓̊̏͆̄̆̀͛̾̍̽̇̐́̓̆̐͆̋̓͂̕̕̕̚̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅĕ̶̡̢̡̢̧̛̛̖̖̲͍͙̼̻̙̤̫̼͇͍͙̣̞̱̲͚̺̤̯̹̠̱̹͖͉͑̎̓͐͆͌̋̿̏̊̌͐̑͋̉̽͊̈́͒̀͒̆́̄̒̽̏͌͌́̀͋̅̆̎́̀̐͆̅̃͂͛̄̀̄̑̅̈́͌͐͒̀̕͘̕̕̚͠͝͠ń̶̛̛̛̛̘̪͚̩̣̣͔̺̉̋̅̉̒̓̂͑̌̓̽̄̂̊̃̃͛͋̔̉̆͆̐̿͆̓̍̄̆̂̓̐̈̐̐̓̊͂͒̋̂̈́͗̾̓̐̅͑̒̒̇̀͐̎̌̐͌̒̄̎̽̇̐̈́̊͐͌͂͂͛̾͛́̃͒̿̂̑͌̔̆͊̾̾͘͘̕͘͝͠͝͠͠ͅḑ̴̧̡̧̛̮̱̫̩̥̱̥̺̩̞̠̣͎̺̖̰͚̥̠̪̖̪̪͈̠̥̫̪̯̝̝̘̪͓͉̟̞̲͖̣͕̣̫͍̳̳͔̣̥̻͓̳̖̮͖̹̮͉͚̦̳̱̬̬͓͚̖̤̠̠̲̫̰̦̱̪̰̰̜͎̆̑́̎̈͊̂̐͌̍̀̈͒͗̈̿̀̈́͑̇͂̄̃͒̔̌͆́̎̌̈́̂̐́̒̃̀̄̀͋̽͑̊̌͛́͑́͊̅̈́̏̃̈́̄̆̋̉̈̓̉̈́̏͂̋̍̒̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅę̴̢̨̨̡̧̨̨̨̛͓̣̹̗͕͓̜̟̭̹̫͔̤͉̰͙͉̺̗̞̘̺̝̩̝̗͔̭̮̲̬̙̖̲̻͓͙̻͈̻͈̞͍͔̖̺̪̤̱̻̗̦̖̳̹̻̫͚͍̯̘̺̳̞̌͆͌̉͌̔̃͌̈́̔͒͂̋̅̈́͆͒̉̏̅̋̾͌͌̿̈́̉̈̊̀̀̀̊̈̾͂̉̽̔̓̇̉̓̽̐͐̉̇͋͂̏͒̐̒̎̏̎̅͛̀͗́̊̓̚̚̕̚̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅ ̷̡̛͙͖̗̖̲̮͚̘̣̞̬̟̜̹̺̥̘͇̞̳̲͖͖͉͖̳̙̟̟̹͉̬̘̬̳̙͙̩̹̻͑̀͑̔̌̔͆̄̇̅̀͌̂̈̽̀̎̂́͂̎͊͌́̍̊̊̽͊͂͑́͘̚̕͘͜͜͝ţ̸̨̟̭͍̗̜̮͇̪̙͎̝̜̤͚̬̘͕̹̮̹̟̬̺̞͇̲̗͙͓̫̜̭̣͇̙̙̥̹̩̟͖͚̱̦̤̝̤͈̞̹͇̺͖̭̯̤̓̓̃͐͊̈ͅi̶̛̳̓̈́͂͑̍͊̋̍̊̉̄͊̊̌͌́̍̾̉̆̔͒̀͆͛̈́̾̓̅̽͊̀̒̂̑̓͋̾̾̓̄̽͋̍̉̓̽̿̓͌̅̽̽͗̊̏́̂͛̽̈́͂̈́͘͘͘͘͠͝͝͝͠l̴̡̡̰̮̖̪̠̋̒͊̐͊̆̀̓́͊̾̐̋͊̈̀̽̋̔̀͒̃̌̚̚͠͝͝ͅb̷̨̫̼̫̱̝̩̭̞̺̊͗̍̈̎̃̿̎͛̅́͒̓͆͗̋̀̃̽̈́̂͛̓͒̾̎̃̂̇̉̓̉̃̈̍͗̌͊͆̔̓̄͒̆̌͒̓̚̕̕͝͝ǎ̵̢̢̨̨̨̢̨̢̨̩̱̮̭͔̮̥͉̯̖̟̘̭̱̜̖̻̬̹͎͓͉̯̪̘̩̮̩̥͔̙̝̯̪̼͔̱̮̤̭̺͚̺̤̫͚͕̳̻̬͓̯̀͂̈́̆̎͜͝͝ͅģ̷̧̢̢̢̨̛̮͖͍̠͍̬̰̳͕̳̘̥̟̳̞̝̳̻̞͖͕̳͚̻̹̯̖̗̞̣̹̰͓̗̫̪̤̖͓͇̹̻̮̺̮̱̯̤̝̭̦͙͉͇̟̱̞̜̻͖͙̠͖̼̻̦͍̯͇͖̜̓̂̈̈́̋͐̐̀̔͗͗́̽̃͛̂̆̕̕̕͜͜͜͝ͅͅȩ̶̧̢̨̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̫̜̭͔̬̘̬͖̱̳̜̻̜̹̟͖̮̯͈̯̳̥̫̞͍̱͙̣̭̼͈͇̦̺̲̼͖̰̹̣̮̟͈͙̻̝̗̟̪͉̘̪̪̟̹̹̭̦̱̲̺̗̱̬̳̱̪̥̯̀̒́̀͋̃̄̊́̊̈́̌̓̑̿̏̍́̅̽̏̅̃͗̈̿́͐͗͗̈́̔͋̾̄̆͌̈́͌̐͂̇́̅̇̑̐̓́̒͑̚̚̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷͈͖͉̩̖͎͈̥̟̦̥̬͙̤̠͔͓͔̪̭̼̳͚̟͓̯̫̥̬͎̟͈̬̙̀̅͑͗̈̽̏̐̏̃̋͝͝ͅͅt̷̛̹̝͖͎͓͚̏̆͛̃͑͝ỉ̵̡̡̨̢̨̡̛̛͇͙̯͚͇̖̪͕͔̹͚̖̣̘͎̤͉̫͉̰͉͔͚̩̙̩̤̣͉̳̜͙̪͓͚̝̩̘͙̖͖̫͍̹͍̯͚̜͕̮͍̗̺̋̍̈́̔͗̈̍́̊́͗͒̔͆̏͛̈́̾̊̋̈́͒̎̓͗́̽̂̋͒́͒̀́̓̔̒̀̋̎͑̓̀̈̃͑͋̇̀̊̕͜͜͝ͅͅͅḽ̷̡̧̡̨̧̡̛͍̘̼̱̥͕͍̩̝̙͔̳̬̬̦̞͉̟̻̰̩̭̝͉̘̫̼̗̱̙̮̠͍̗͇̤̺̥̗̖̟͉̝̱̟̟͕̘̞̲̰̗̗͇̺̼͈͈͉̝͓͚̮̯̣̺̙̟̔̾̇͒͒̊̾̾͌͑̈́͛̍̓͐͜͜͠ ̴̨̡̧̨̨̨̞͕̣̙̙͕̘̙̹̤̯͓̘̹͔͍̱͕̖̳̦͇̼̱̣̜̯͇̲̯̝͔̲͍̟͍͔̤͍̣̖͍͚͓͙̰͇̥͇̹̂̈͛̂̂͗͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅh̵̨̧͉̫͍͉̪͙̹͈̝̦̭̘̣͔̟̖͖̹̳̝͚͍͚̬̼͓̲̭͈̻͇͙̙̖̲̖͙̫͕̥̙̖̘͍̗͙̜͉̟̮̺̤̣͇̘̮̞̙͔̗̱̟̼͍͌̍́̀̔̀͑͜͜͜͠ͅą̶̧̨̗̪̻͓̳̮͖̤̭͎̩̜͚͍̰̥̜͔̬̳̃̆͜͜͝͠ͅṃ̵̢̢̛̛̙̭͈͕̙̝͕̹͓̪̹̻̟͙̗̩̮͋̋͛́̓̂̐͛̑̀̓̄̀͗͒̓͌͌̔̐̈́̽̍̓͛̀̒̉̀̇́̎̕̚͘͠.̵̧̨̡̨̢̧̧̡̨̧̢̛̭͚̟͈͎͍̟̲̤̦̙̠̲̙̭̠̟͈̥̝͈̲̣̖̞͕̦͕̥̜͖͙͓͈̲͔̲̜͇̣͇͇̙̥̩͓̫̦̺̼̣̺̥̝̱̰̳̣̟̲̖̘̖̟̣̤̝̹̫̬̙̥͓͖̥̪͇̰̱̺̌̎́̐̈̎͆́̔̇̽̀͒̅̄̑̌̅̃̄̑̀̋͌͂͌̈́̀̆͆̂̀͑͒͌̂̈́̌́̑̎̌̄́͋̈́̀̽̋̅͂̚͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̶̡̡̨̧̙̮̙̦͕̼͈̥̗͙̺͈̥͍̰̜͚͍̦͓̲͙̬̦̘̜̘̖̥͖͎̜̿̔́͆̑̃͛̌̓̒̄͛̽͒͆̓͐̃͊̍͆́̆̊͛̿͒̉̋̂́́͌̿̆̂̏̄͌̊̄̊͛̒̎͛͋̏̐̆̒́̈́͂͆͑̈́̀͌̒̊͑̏̓͛͘̚̚̚͝͝͝͝D̶̨̢̛̫̭̥̪͓̝̪̞͖̬͉̬̰̭͙̤͉̈́̂́̌̽͂̑̃̒̾́͌́̑̾̄̊̏̉̒͛̍̎͌́́͛̐͋͛̈́̒̋̄̊̑̽͐̉̉͋̔̈̚̚̕̕̚͜͝͠͠͠͝ư̷̧̛̬̘̳̠̂͐̍̎̓̀̃̍̋̀͐̀̈̾̄̈́̃̓̐͋͆̀̈̋̒̋̔̓́͂̆̒͛̔̀̉̔̎͊̈́̊͐̋̄̈́͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̷̡̡̢̡̡̢̡̨̨̡̨̩͇̲̣̲̯̘̪̺̱͕̼̝̖̻̭̤͍̯͍̼̦̦̟̤̹͖͓͇͓̦̭̮̫̟̺̼̣̞̤͓͇͖̥̙͕̝̣̘̗͚̘̳͈̱͖̤̱̝̦̭͇͎̥͕͉̫͎̬̟̫͔̃͆̽͒̂̀̏̃̑͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅv̶̢̢̧̧̢̨̡̘͇̠̲͓̤̞̟̪͖̼͓̪͖̯̞̫̰̯̬̼̜̤̤̦̳̱͙͙̝̯͉̳͓̘͉͓̞͖̞̗̪̟̟̙̺͇̯̦̰̣̯̦͍̺̞͈̲̳̪̻̥̭̭̥̹̠̗̯̗͕͍͍͖͈̩͈̩͔̤̦̱͍̰̣̀̄̃̎̆̄̄̀̈̐̍̓̑̾̾̓̅̾͌͋̄̽́̀͑̀͋̔̅͂̅̍̃̈̽̾͗̍͐͛̊̈́̎͊̑͊̓̀̊̽̅̓̑̋̈̿́͑̃͌̎̿̉̎̉̕̕̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͝ͅį̸̡̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̮͉̖͚̳̟̥̜̬̠͇̱͇̭̦̱̲̭͚̩̬̳̙̩̬̲̮͇͇̘̰͙̤̥̲̮̭̘̝̺͓̟̠̰̺͙̩̱̐͂̓͗͋́́̅͋̈́͂̈̓̈̒͛̈͒͛͌͂̏̾͋̅̌̓͌͐̓̾̇̅́͊̌̉͋̏͊́͂͐̄͘̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅl̸̨̧̡̢̧̡̧̛̛͙̙̹̤̥̟̺͔͚̖͚̳̫̱̠̟̳̥͎̱̟͚̼̣̹̹̤͔͎̙̠͉͙͙͓̮̮̩͍̭̣̭̦͍͚̝̳̤̘̘̳̖̥͉͕͔͚͚͇͓̤̱̝̯̩̣̼͈̖̱̜̈͒̐́͌̔̾̓̀̓̃͊̈̋̐̊̉̽̈́̾̏̄̓̎̈́̈́̽͗̐͆̂̄̆̆̓͗̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅ ̴̧̡̡̡̡̡̧̢̛̛̛̱̩͓̩̘̬̪̲̯̭͉̮͈͕̠̱̟̯͉͙̝̘̪͖͉̝̱͇̦͔͖̝̬̗͚̱̞͙̘̭̮̱̪̰̘̰͍̼̘͔̗͕͈̻̝͓̲̍͌͂́͂̈́̄̓́̓̊̂̊̓̂̈̓̃̈́͐̅̓̏̔̀͒̐̅̄́̈̀̍͂̍̀̂̆̏̃͌̎͆͒̅̈́̓̋̐͋́͛̿̀̐̊̋̇̓͂͋͑̾́̿̀̂̂̇͐͂̃͘̕͘͘͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅh̶̡̢̨̢̨̡̢̨̛̛̖͙͙̯̰̼̬̺̥͔̝͇̼̲͕̺̪̟͚̼̖̣̩̯̮̝̠̬͍̯̳̳͉͈̮͎̠̬͙͓̠̯͖̭̝̭͍̮̩͕̩̤̺̹̟̙̦͚̪̟̤͈̪͓̬̝̺̲̞̱͓̹̗͎̘̫̯̼̹͎̲͔̟̙͇͍̥̀́̅̈́͗͐͛̉̓̃̅̓̔͐͋̐͛̀͆́̅͊͛̌̈́͑͂͋̀̆̏̏̍̑̄̈̄͐̓̒̀̃͘͘͠͠ͅu̷̧̡͚͚̖̙̬̯̦͔͎͎̙̳̭̱̹͈͚̺̥̪̝̰̜̬͚̍̿̈͋͂̏́̓͒̑̊́̀̃͑̈́͐̎̀̊̀͑̄͒̎͝͝ͅs̷̢̧̧̢̠̪̱̹̠̤̻͉͎̗͕̫̮̫̼͕͎̭̰͎̺̗̩̞̺̺͙̭͕̯͍̰̞͍̳̟̗͎̳̮̟̖͇̭̣̘̤̘̠̞̊̐̎̆̈̒̅̄̋̾͆͜͝ǩ̶̡̨̡̢̧̧̢̨̨̲̬̰͍̩̟̳͉̬͍͍͈̠̫̦̠̙̣̣͚͍̜̭̜̼̳̲̬̩̩͎̫̲̪̯͎͔͈͕͉͚͍͔̰͈̠̫̓͗̈̄̓̄̉͗̏̈́͐̍͊́͗̇́͊̍́̓͂̓̓̚̚̚͝͠é̷̢̡̧̥̭͖̘̖͎̫̜̤̲̮̼̭͈̱̖͎̰̭͚̙͇̤̤͇̰͎̪̯͖̯̮̜̩̤̘̣͍͓̻͙̤̈́̀͌̐̾͐̓̈́͐͆̔̀̚̕̕̕͘͜ͅͅ,̶̧̡̢̡͇̙̪̥̦̬̳̤̰̩̝͙̩̼͎̖͉̣̻̥̻̩͙̼̹̫͓̻͈͇͇͚͕̻̳͖̼̟͇̼͎̘͕͇̜̞̣͙̦͔͚̗̻̜̭͓̬͚̣̰̟̲̭̯̫́͋̏̋́̍̀̓̋̄͆̈̅̆̆͑̾͛͌̉͛̄͑̑̿̌̀͗̈́͛̈͒̕͝͠͝͠ͅͅ ̵̡̡̨̨̧̨̧̧̢̛͈̟̤̼̮̫̪̹͓̭͔̤̙̩͚̱̙͓̹̝̗̱̬͇̘͎̰̰̰͈͇͔͚̟̖̠̬̮̪͕̘̜͍̺̫̙̹̹͇̻̭͙͕͎̖͐͌̇̿̾̈́̀̅̓͆͌́̏̈́̔̎́́̅̕̕͘̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅ(̴̢̧̢̼̬͖̘̪͙̖̭̲̪̞̙͔̰͇̹̫̤̠̠͈̭̦̯̦̥̣̜̯̞̩̞̘̮͕̻̫̗͓̪̠̓͒͒̾̑͒͊̐͗̌͋̎̒͘ͅJ̷̢̡̳̫̻̠̩͍̭̺̰̦̥͇͉͉̖̟̫̲̦̮̪̲̬͓̙͎̲̪̞̝͔͕̤͖̤͊̂̃̇͑͊̈́̎̋̂̍̋͆̄̑́͛̀̄̆̆̅͂͒̆̐́̆̓̉͛̅̿͐̔̋̈́͂̈̋̂͒́́̀̈́̈̊͆̾̃̑̎̎̓̋̃̂́͛͂̒͐̇͗̓̀̽͛̈̔͑̉̓̔̈́͒͗͊̇̍̿͘̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅ/̸̧̨̧̡̢̧̧̛͓͕͙̣̮̱̳̦͎͕͎͓͚̬̫̹̘̲͇̺͙̣̜̼͍͍͎̟̖͙̘̜̜̤͈̦̼̞͔͕͍̳̺̺̩̗̯̜̙̺͈͙͈͓͖̘̗̺̹̓̑̎̈̎̿̈́̈́͒̽̊͜͝ͅͅÑ̴̨̡̡̨̛̜̫͕̻̮̬̮̫͉̖̱͕̦͍̯͔͕̟̩͎̯͚͉̭̯̦̟̮̩̠͓̟̙̹̬̹̥̥͚̰̗̻̪̭̦̲̬͐͋̎̿̿̂́͒̔͑͑̃̆͠͝͝ͅ)̴̢̢̨̧̧̢̧̧̨̬̲͇͎̠̮͍̪̠̙̰̤̻͎͉͎͙͔̻̼͕̫̜͍͓̻̠̙̯̣̮̳͈͇̞̭̳̗̪͕͚̪̙̰̗͕͉͖͇̜̼̐́̃͐̇́͗̈́̓̏̌̑̇̆̏́̋̽̍͆́̓̃͗͒̏͛̀̾͐́͗̇̄̊̾̄̾̍̅̔̔͆̉́̈̉͗̽͛̍͂́̃̑͐͗̿͐̓͊͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝.̴̨̢̧̡̡̨̢̨̛̬͍̮̪͓̺͇͔͈͓̳̮̱̳͉̯̩̲͇̖̟͇̞̻̜̙͉̙̤͍̞̭̲͎͕̮̖͍̩͍͈̘̪͕̦̣͓͉̱͉̥̗͖͍͖̇̔̇͗͂̈́̔̈́͂͌̈̋̍̀͂̈́̓̆̀̏͐̾͂͆͋͛́͐̐̎̒͘̕̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ
̵̡̡̛̛̮̥̹̰̣̳̺͙̞̪͉̬̟̫̹̖̰̻͍͕̱̪̙͙̦̪̗̯̙͖̯̐̓̀͗̓̄̈́͆́̔̉͂̅̂̽̂͋͑͂̿̂̃̐̌̃͒̏̐̍͆̀͑͆͛̋̀̊̋̏͐̎͋̐̇̎̽̐̆͒́͆͛̑̆̏̎͂̉̕̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̕͝͝͝ͅ

“It was you.”

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

The demon removed the Blue mask from his face. He was ecstatic. He finally touched your skin. It was soft against the rough texture of his palm.

It was everything he wanted.

It's a bad thing Dr Smiley was catching onto him. The man would not let him be the one to take care of you. Even though Jack knew you more, he knew you better. He could recall the argument with Dr Smiley. He called him deranged, obsessed.

Was he? Probably. But he didn't care. What did piss him off, was that the doctor said you'd be scared of him. You wouldn't be, would you? If you understood him like he understands you, you would accept what he wants for you.

Like the good girl you are.

▪︎☆▪︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

(A/N)
Rawr.
I FUCKING CRINGED AT THE END GUYS IM SO SORRY 💀
I hope you guys liked the chapter. It was kinda all over the place but yk ☺️
At first this was meant to be a funny ha ha fic but I got ideas for lore now here we are 💔
Also I did a tiny bit of research and apparently EJ can still see without eyes. I got no idea if that's true but if it is I'll start applying that in the book

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

45.7K 847 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
39.8K 939 28
Before you say anything, I wrote this story on another account and I lost the login info Two serial killers Masky and Hoodie run rampant killing peop...
8.6K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...