Another Way for Me to Reach Y...

By Alcifer666

A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Ala... More

Intro By the Author-san :)
Chapter 1: An Interesting Man
Chapter 2: The Hotel
Chapter 3: Hidden Simping
Chapter 4: Extermination Aftermath
Chapter 5: An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 6: A Stupid Date
Chapter 7: The Date ;)
Chapter 8: Angelic Meeting
Chapter 9: A.. Visit?!
Chapter 10: Hidden
Chapter 11: A Bit of Gossip
Chapter 12: A New Arrival
Chapter 13: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 14: Party Preparation
Chapter 15: Party Crash
Chapter 16: Extermination
Chapter 17: Reunion
Chapter 18: Celebrations ;)
Chapter 19: After-Effects
Chapter 20: Ring
Chapter 21: Forced
Chapter 22: Recovery
Chapter 23: City
Chapter 24: Truth or Dare
Chapter 26: Little Obsession
Chapter 27: Heavenly Gathering
Chapter 28: Demonic Reveal
Chapter 29: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 30: Masquerade Mess

Chapter 25: Overlord Meeting

1K 44 50
By Alcifer666

Alastor arrives in Cannibal Town, looking a bit battered but fine. A few demons casted intrigued glances at him but didn't say anything, afraid that he might attack them. He arrives at Rosie's shop, breathing heavily and leaning on the door. Rosie immediately spots him and rushes to his side, pushing away other cannibals in the process. "Oh my! Alastor! What happened to you?" she asks with a worried expression in her eyes. Alastor simply folds his ears back, not being able to talk and all. "What happened to your throat? You can't talk? Don't worry Al, let's get you patched up." she gently tells him as she leads him to the backroom of the store. The cannibals in the store stared after them, surprise evident on their faces that the infamous Radio Demon was damaged to this extent.

She lets him rest on the sofa as she sits across him. She hands him a piece of paper so that he could write what he wanted to say. What happened to you Al? Why can't you talk?" she asks him. Alastor writes on the paper: "𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞." he wrote down. Rosie looks at him with shock. "God? Why did he take your voice?" she continues to ask him. "𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫." he continues to write down. Rosie was yet again surprised that someone as high and powerful as God himself did this to Alastor who wasn't all that high in the rankings. "But surely he didn't do it out of the blue right? What did you do to gain his attention?" she inquires, her eyes softening. Alastor lowers his ears and grits his teeth as he scribble down the following words: "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞.", his eyes hardened as he continued to write, "𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬, 𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.". Rosie gasps at what he had revealed. This indeed was a very serious issue, and will surely hinder their plan to make the demons see that sinners can be redeemed, just as an act of rebellion to the hierarchy of hell and heaven. "Oh my! You've been through so much these past months then Al! Stay here and rest, I'll get you a cup of tea." Rosie tells him in a reassuring tone, getting up from her seat. Alastor looks after her as she leaves, settling down on the couch to make himself more comfortable.

Rosie returns a while later carrying a tray with tea and some bloody fingers on it. "I thought you might be hungry after all your ordeals." she smiles as she puts the tray down, pouring a cup of tea for him. Alastor takes the cup, taking a sip of the warm tea that was prepared, he had never told Rosie that he disliked tea, but for her sake, he'll drink it. He begins to scribble something else on the paper when Rosie held his hand to get him to stop. "Ah, ah. No, no Alastor. You need rest, don't push yourself." she reprimands him in a playful tone. Alastor just smiles at her and takes a bite of the fingers. Rosie smiles back at him, also taking a finger and putting it whole into her mouth. "After you've recovered, you can tell me, okay?" she tells him. Alastor nods and for thirty minutes, all they did was munch on fingers and drink tea. After a short while when they've finished the fingers, Alastor picks up the pen again and begins to write on the paper. "𝐀𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 the t𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧." he scribbles down, his face scrunching up when he wrote the 'servant' part. "I've heard of his cruelty to the others! To you want some support in the next extermination meeting?" she asks him worriedly, leaning closer and putting her hand on his shoulder. Alastor's eyes widen a bit as he writes more, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?" he asks her on paper. Rosie nods, smiling calmly, "Of course I do dear, I sometimes go up to have a peep and that is all they talk about now!" she tells him. Alastor's ears perked in realization, "𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 to 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 '𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭'? 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" he asks her again, a worried look in his eyes. "Of course I will! He's unjust and cruel! How can I not be there for my best friend? Especially after he did this to you.." she adds in a nasty tone. Alastor smiles widely and nods solemnly, knowing full well that Rosie can't be convinced otherwise.

——————
[It's been so long since I did this lmao
Timeskip is brought to you by: THE MAGICTASTICAL BACK FLIPPING RUBBER DUCK! Haha! That also spits fire.]
——————

After that, Alastor had a short sleepover at Rosie's for two days. Everyone in the hotel was a bit confused and worried about him but didn't exactly make a fuss since he was known to disappear when he was shy or embarrassed. Lucifer however, knew that something was up but didn't go looking for him in case he might seem paranoid to the others. In the short period of two days, all overlords received a notice that there was to be a meeting held, Lucifer was also invited since he was the King of Hell. However, a weird thing happened, Nifty disappeared just a day before the meeting. No matter where everybody looked, she was still missing, so everyone was worried that she might be somewhere she shouldn't be and might be destroying things.

———————

Alastor and Rosie were walking side by side towards the meeting place when he was spotted by Lucifer who had just arrived. Rosie chuckles and waves goodbye to Alastor as she goes on ahead. Alastor sighs as he turns to the short king who was at his side, he looked very grumpy. "You stupid fucking rudolf, where did you go?" he grumbled. Nifty pops out on Alastor's shoulder, surprising Lucifer and causing him to stumble backwards. "He can't talk right now, so I'll talk for him!" she explains, Alastor nods. "We had a super fun sleepover at Rosie's!" she exclaims as she spreads her little arms excitedly. Alastor pats her on the head as he nods. Lucifer looks at them, a bit intrigued but deciding to keep the questions for later. "Well I guess we'll go inside no-" he points towards the building as he was suddenly cut off by a loud screeching noise as a limousine pulls onto the road beside them. Alastor sighs, facepalming as his ears fold back. A demon with a TV screen for a head comes out, a brand new shiny suit and classy attire. He walks up to Alastor, taking him by the hand. Alastor immediately pulls away and recoils in disgust. Vox laughs as he leans towards him, "Hey Alastor~ See? I'm completely different from before~ Do you accept me now?~" he asks in a slightly flirty tone. Alastor steps back, unamused by Vox's weird and flirty behavior. Vox laughs like a maniac, forcefully taking him by the hand and dragging him away towards the meeting place. "I'm so glad you do!" he yells as he runs with Alastor trying to get out of his grip. Lucifer rushes after Alastor, getting a hold of his other arm. "Alastor, who the fuck is this?" he asks as he pulls him back. "King of Hell? Oh what a pleasure to meet you! The name's Vox, TV overlord." Vox stops in his tracks, making a short bow to Lucifer with Alastor's arm still in his hand. "I must go now, me and my boyfriend are going to attend the meeting together!" he tells him excitedly as he again begins to pull Alastor who makes a disgusted expression. Lucifer grits his teeth pulling Alastor back. "Aha! Vox. Sorry, but Alastor's coming with me.". Vox grits his teeth in frustration as well as they begin to play tug-of-war with Alastor. "He's mine!" Vox hisses, "Already claimed him long ago bitch!" Lucifer argues. "The fuck you mean? I was with him the entire time he was in hell!" Vox shouts, yanking Alastor to his side. "He left you for a reason!" Lucifer retorts, spreading his wings to gain height advantage. "We were just going through a phase! Now that's he's here, he's all MINE!" Vox yells at him, his hypnotizing eye activated as electricity crackles around him. "He actually tolerates me! Not like your one-sided love you TV WHORE!" he exclaims, flying higher as horns sprouted from underneath his hat, not being affected by Vox's hypnosis. They growled at each other as they continue to pull on Alastor forcefully. Suddenly, the sounds of static were heard as they became louder and louder. They stopped for a moment and stared at Alastor. His eyes were in the shape of radio dials and voodoo symbols were floating around him. Tentacles sprouted out of his back and grabbed the both of them as he lowered himself onto the ground. He threw them back forcefully as he straightens his coat and walks away, choosing to ignore them. Nifty was still sitting on his shoulder, watching all of this happen, giggling at the both of them as they got up. As Alastor turns around, she turns back to stare at them, her eye filled with mirth. "He says 'fuck you' to both of you!" she tells them before laughing more and turning around. Lucifer and Vox pause momentarily before smiling, "Oh please do~" they say in unison. When they heard the other say it, they death glared at each other before getting up and rushing to the deer to bother him again.

Alastor continues to walk as if there wasn't two obsessive demons behind him, his smile that makes him look high plastered on his face. Nifty was smiling and humming a little melody as she swung her little legs. Vox and Lucifer were having a banter behind Alastor's back, making them basically a gatherer for attention. Alastor's eye twitches in annoyance as he turns around and hits them both on the head with his staff. "Ouchie! Ally! Why must you hurt me?" Vox asks in a baby-ish sarcastic voice, looking at him with puppy eyes. Alastor and Lucifer just stared at him in shock and disgust. "Oh hey dad! Didn't expect to see you here!" Charlie calls out, running to them. "Oh Al! I knew you'd be here! And Nifty, so that's where you've gone!" she comments as she giggles cheerfully. Lucifer felt a bead of sweat roll down his cheek as he looks at his daughter. "Yeah well, Charlie! Hey.. What are you doing here?" he asks, trying to sound casual. "Oh nothing much! Vaggie invited me to come along because she was coming to Carmilla!" she explains, gesturing to her girlfriend who was talking to the overlord just outside the building. "And actually, Vaggie sent me to get you because Carmilla wanted to discuss the content of the meeting with you.. Whatever that is." Charlie tells him, pulling slightly on his arm. "Oh, well, alright then! Let me just say bye to Nifty, you know.. Just to make sure she doesn't get into trouble haha!" Lucifer replies awkwardly, pointing at the confused little demon on Alastor's shoulder. "Okay..? I'll just see you there." Charlie replies confusedly, walking back to Vaggie. Lucifer glared at Vox who had a smug smirk. "Don't you dare you stupid TV head." he hisses at him. "Don't worry, I definitely will." he replies smugly, taking Alastor's arm. The deer demon glares at him, his antlers growing. "You.. bastard!" Lucifer growls at him before walking away to Charlie who was waving at him to come over. Vox sticks his tongue out at him, taunting him. Lucifer just raised his middle finger and looked away.

"Soo.. Al." Vox leans in towards Alastor, his TV screen displaying hearts. Alastor recoiled from his touch, brushing off where Vox touched him. "I totally forgive you for last time. Let's just out the past behind and put aside our differences now." he tells him in a flirty tone, taking his hands. Alastor pulls away, walking away without saying a word, because he freaking can't. Vox follows after him, yapping about how Alastor wasn't saying anything and that it meant that he actually likes him. Alastor's ears fold down in annoyance as he walks away, his arms behind his back. They finally enter the building with Alastor going to seat next to Rosie, and Vox unfortunately still seating beside him. "Alastor! What took you so long? You made me wait quite a while." she comments, smiling at him. Nifty pops out from behind Alastor, still on his shoulder, "Alastor was being stalked stalked by two men!" she replies in an enthusiastic tone. She giggles, "You really are quite popular aren't you Al?". Rosie leans in to whisper in Alastor's ear, "Oh my Al, don't tell me this is that guy who stalked you seven years ago?" she asks, chuckling a little bit. Alastor nods, his eyes narrowed as his smile turned strained. Rosie giggles, amused by the situation. "Don't worry dear, I'm sure your 'boyfriend' won't let him take you." she tells him mischievously. Vox couldn't help but overhear what Rosie said and instantly got agitated. "The fuck you mean boyfriend?! he slightly yells, banging the table.  "He doesn't have a boyfriend, I'm just kidding.." Rosie giggles, finding Vox's reaction really funny. Vox shrugs, turning away to hypnotize a servant to get him coffee. Vox picks up the coffee mug, taking a sip of the hot stuff, which was mostly just caffeine and almost nothing else. "He has a fiancé." Rosie adds, grinning madly. Alastor slightly elbows her as Vox spits out his coffee. "YOU HAVE A WHAT?!-" he shouts, his hand slamming down on the table. "STOP JOKING! HE'D ONLY CHOOSE ME. AND ONLY ME-" Vox was suddenly cut of by Carmilla clearing her throat. "Ehem. The meeting is about to start. Please calm down Mr. Vox or we'd have to kick you out." she narrows her eyes at him as she warns him. Lucifer was beside her, standing in front of the table, glaring at Vox. Charlie and Vaggie were seated at a side table, looking at them a bit weirdly as they noticed the tension. Vox sits back down begrudgingly, crossing his arms while staring at Alastor and nothing else.

"Thank you very much for attending the sudden meeting everyone. Today, the King of Hell himself is supervising this meeting to help us on our most pressing topic as of now. The exterminations." Carmilla informs them, reading off a piece of paper. "As some of you know, I create weapons to help with killing the angels. However, these recent exterminations seem to be more focused on the 'Hazbin Hotel', a project of Lucifer's daughter.", everyone's heads turn towards Charlie who smiled nervously and waved. "Would you like to say anything uh- sir?" Carmilla turned towards Lucifer. "Oh, um- yes. I believe that you should all stay alert for the moment when I call for backup or other things." he informs them, sounding very serious indeed. Zestial raised his hand, "Yes, Zestial?" Lucifer calls on him. "And what art thou doing within this period of time my liege?" he asks Lucifer. "Um, great question. I'm helping my daughter with her hotel and also making sure no more killing sprees are caused by a certain overlord" he silently eyes Alastor who wasn't paying attention to anything he said, instead looking at Nifty who seemed to be targeting a little bug that was running around on the floor. "Well, I think we can all agree that whatever the angels have planned, we are not to be frightened." Carmilla cuts in, placing her hands on the table. The other overlords mutter to each other before looking back at her and nodding. Overlord meetings would usually take much longer but it was just about warning the other nameless overlords about the extermination, and nothing else. Before Lucifer could go out, Zestial struck up a conversation with him, leading him to the backroom to tell him something. Surprisingly, Vox was the first one to leave the meeting, not saying a word as he got out from his seat and left.

The others start filing out of the meeting place, muttering amongst each other about how frequent the exterminations were getting. Alastor stayed back, waiting for Lucifer to get back as Rosie sits at his side. Vaggie and Charlie walk towards him, "Hey um, Al?" Charlie greets him. "Me and Vaggie ae going back first to the hotel, you know- to make sure Angel and Cherri don't do anything chaotic, she stayed over for a few nights." she explains. Alastor nods, giving her Nifty as well. "Seriously? You're making us take Nifty?" Vaggie asks, looking as Charlie picks up the little demon from Alastor. "Come on Vag! You know Nifty can be a little.. destructive sometimes!" Charlie remarks as Nifty tries to escape from her arms. "Alright then. We'll be going first." Vaggie replies, already walking towards the exit. "It was nice seeing you Rosie!" Charlie waves at her as she follows her girlfriend. "A pleasure seeing you too dear!" Rosie calls out, waving back at her. "I should get going now Al, I'll see you at the extermination!" she tells him as she also walks out. Alastor smiles at her, waving back as he was left all alone. Finally, Lucifer walks out. "Sorry, Zestial was talking about plans about the exterminations and other things." he explains. Alastor smiles wider at seeing him, standing up as they both went to leave the building. "So.. who was that guy earlier? The -what was his name- Box? Did you know him?" Lucifer asks, holding Alastor's hand. Alastor shrugs, shaking his head. Lucifer was a bit skeptical but decided too not really press it.

Suddenly the simp appeared in front of them, seemingly having waited for Alastor to get out of the damn building. "Alastor! I just wanted to tell you how much.. How much I really like you. No, I love you." Vox tells him, giving him a bouquet of red roses. Alastor just stares at him blankly, disgust evident on his face as his ears fold down. Lucifer was basically boiling with rage. "Excuse me, but what the FUCK are you doing?" Lucifer asks him, stepping in front of Alastor to glare at him. Vox scoffs, "Obviously I'm here to confess. What's it to you, your majesty?" Vox asks in a disrespectful tone. Lucifer's horns begin to sprout, enraged at his attitude. "Well, I'm NOT allowing you! Because- because- He told me he doesn't even want you!" Lucifer retorts, lying right through his teeth. Vox narrows his eyes, lowering the bouquet, "What's he even to you?! Why are you always barging in?!" he yells at him, electricity crackling throughout the air. Lucifer's wings spread, "We're CLOSE. UNLIKE YOU WILL EVER BE!" he screams back. Alastor gets in between them and pushes them both back from each other. A lot of demons and sinners had taken to watching the drama happen, some even recording on their phones. They continued to shout at each other at the same time, screaming unintelligible at the other. They began to get closer to eachother, ready to have a fistfight if necessary. Static noises begin to fill the air as Alastor pulls Lucifer back and carries him over his back as he leaves for towards the hotel. "Haha! Suck it loser!" Lucifer calls out to Vox as he was being held by Alastor, flipping him with the middle finger. Vox glares at him, also flipping him off. Lucifer laughs at Vox's face, taunting him, before he and Alastor were both swallowed by darkness and teleported to the hotel. Vox was left there, fuming at Lucifer and torn between jealousy and hatred.

Alastor teleports Lucifer in the middle of the lobby of the hotel, putting him down. "Okay, that guy clearly knew you. How does he know you and what is his address?" Lucifer asks, still upset. "What are his interests, powers, or anything that I might need to know before I go and kill him?" he adds, clearly jealous. Alastor sighs, settling on a nearby couch as he motions for Lucifer to sit beside him. "Oh well, okay." he remarks, walking over and seating next to Alastor. Alastor smiles wider and lies his head on Lucifer's lap, allowing him to pet his ears. Lucifer was a bit flustered but gave in after a while, sighing as he did so. "You're so lucky you're cute.. sometimes.." he comments, rubbing Alastor's ears as they twitch happily.

———————
[Don't mind me just disappearing for an entire week guys! Lol, I hate my motivation sometimes. Also, spoilers cause ya'll love spoilers: Al's identity ain't gonna be revealed. Yup, keeping the mystery going cause I love seeing you all suffer. See ya! ;)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 235 12
Season 2 spoilers! Don't read this yet if you didn't watch the part 2 of this movie. And don't worry about getting a spoiler from shadow being here b...
38.1K 628 15
basically just read the title but instead it will be trans male giyuu (female to male)
105K 4.4K 28
"I feel sorry for your pathetic gay ass, you know." Harry says as he lights up his cigarette, burning holes into the side of his wedding planner's he...