Juicyfruitsnack x Y/N

By darnoi0_0

your brother decides to travel to another state for a birthday party. More

•Planning•
•Planning pt 2•
•flying over to Florida•
•Surprising juicy•
•surprising juicy pt 2•
•Movie night•
•The morning•
•The girls outfit & theme•
•The boys outfits•
● juicy's birthday party●
●juicy's birthday party pt 2(most lit part)●
•what happened last night•
•Girls day•
•tell me how you feel•
•leaving florida•

•i wanna make you feel good•

39 0 0
By darnoi0_0

Juicy's POV.
~~~~~~~~~~
6:30pm
(SMUT WARNING, CRINGE WARNING HAHAH)
The boys came into our room telling us that they were going out to eat at taco bell for a few hours. Exactly what I wanted.

They left our room and shutting the front door.

"I told you" I turned to y/n watching her jaw drop.

" what are we doing then" shes teasing me with her grin

"Dont tease me like that you know what were doing , come here" I grabbed her legs pulling her on top of me

"Oh sir I love this lesson" is she roleplaying now? I dont care I got turned on just by her calling me 'Sir'

I grabbed her hands so she could be steady, she leaned down kissing my neck and even licking my neck.

"Hmm you look so pretty straddling me, feels good aswell" I said pushing myself up to feel her.

"Mm you're hard already baby aww" she said looking at me with lust

I grabbed the sides of her hips rocking  her back and forth, fuck yea shes wet so I flipped us over so I was on top.

"Can i?" I asked first before going straight in even though she already rocked on it.

"Yeaa do it now" damn shes desperate well so am I so who gives a fuck.

I slid my hands into her wet panties making circles around her clit, I watching as her eyes rolled back and becoming a moaning mess that's when she slid her hands into my pants stroking me off and few times.

"oh fuck keep going baby" I said stroking myself into her hand.

"You're so wet from me, take your clothes off" I demanded

She did as she was told when  I pulled my pants down letting g my dick spring up.

I put her leg on my shoulder kissing her knee threw her inner thigh and stopping right in front of her pussy.

"Come on gaege dont tease me pls~" she started begging

"Mm I love when you beg for me" i kissed her lower belly going to her left inner thigh.

"Baby please I'll do anything please just eat me out" fuck she sounds so good calling me 'baby'

"Say please" I said looking up at her.

"Pleaseee gaege I'm begging you"

"Hmm you know i love when you beg" i stuck 2 fingers in going in and out easily with how wet I got her.

I added my tongue flicking her clit around still pumping my fingers into her.

"Fuck gaege you're so good" I love when she moans letting everyone who shes getting fucked by.

"I'm close please" I felt her clench around my finger but pulled out before she could.

"You're a fucking bitch, now fuck me you bitch." I did as I was told.

I rolled a condom on before entering though(protection first kids) I stroked a few times before going slow.

"A bit faster~" I went faster and she turned into a moaning mess

"You like taking this dick huh" I said thrusting in and out her with slow strokes then going faster

"I love when you're dicks inside me" she said looking at me with those eyes.

I grabbed her right boob massaging it while I sucked and nipped on the other.

"You're perfect baby, omg you feel so good wrapped around me, so warm fuuck~" I'm telling the truth she feels so good.

"Baby... I-I'm gonna cum" she said as I felt her squeeze around me

"Hold it for a bit longer" my strokes got slower when I felt like I was gonna cum.

"Fucking cum on me baby, mmh fuck" shes so good

"Omggg... you're so fucking hot." I felt her warm fluid coming out while she squeezed her walls around me again

"Do that again baby I'm gonna cum, uh uhh ooh fuckk" she clenched once more and made me cum all in the condom.

I went in front of her dripping cunt and licked up all her juices.

"You taste so good mm" I licked up and cleaned her off while she was still moaning her head off.

"Ooh fuck please stop" she said stop but didn't wait me to at the same time

So I didn't I went back down sucking at her clit making her go crazy.

I pushed her legs back by her thigh spreading her legs out more.

"Fuuuck I'm gonna cum again daddy~~" oh fuck she called me daddy.

" cum in my mouth baby I'll suck it all up" I was licking up and down her slit.

She started face fucking me when  I said that.

"Hmm just like that bub fuck me like that~" when I felt I felt warm liquid shoot in my mouth.

"Fuck I didn't know you were this needy for me" I said sitting up smiling down at her.

"You know how long I've been waiting for that, especially on your birthday when you were that black outfit." Wow.

"Well you got what you wanted huh" I said again laughing this time.

"You got it too" she sat up grabbing on to my still erect dick.

"Suck it.. you wont" I said knowing she will.

I was on my knees and she was laying on her stomach in front of it.

Next thing I know she tapped on it like a fucking microphone and said "hello hello" which made both of us laugh our heads off.

"Baby dont do that, come on it's starting to hurt especially when you tapped it" I laughed looking down at her.

That's when I felt her warm mouth around my tip, i shot my head back finally relief she put her mouth on it.

All you could hear in the room was sloppy sucking and groans from my mouth.

I grabbed the back of her head pushing her deeper into me when I heard her gag.

"mm.. you're a throat god fuck...~" I had my head back still face fucking her.

"I'm gonna cum baby, keep going~~" I came all over her face since I took the condom off.

We flopped on the bed next to each other giggling at each other.

"You're too good y/n, you made me feel good" I said looking at her.

"I should say the same for you" she replied with her cute smile.

" we should take a shower before the boys get back cause you still have a bit of my cum on your face." I laughed picking her up and walking into the shower.

"My legs are still shaking" she said realizing they actually were.

I chuckled holding her up so she couldn't fall, when she eventually found her balance.

She kissed me with the water streaming in between us.

"You're so pretty, I can stare at you everyday" I told her looking down.

"I love you gaege, wait what about eddie" she started looking worried.

"Hey dont worry I asked him, he doesn't mind if at all he said "all I want for her is to be happy" and I stood by it" I said giving her another peck on the lips.

"Wow you asked my overly protective brother and he said yes, that's a surprise" she said giggling

"I'll do anything for you or your brother to be happy, I'm in love with you y/n, I would never hurt you you know that" she looked abit sad.

"What I didn't hurt you just now did i" now I'm looking worried.

"No you're just so sweet and i finally found someone i actually love" she kissed my chest looking back up at me

We jumped out the shower getting changed into some warm clothes.

"Movie?" I asked her

"Always" she gave me a smile

We walked downstairs, setting everything up on the couch. I turned the TV on putting rapunzel on.
(favourite movie atm)

20 minutes into the movie everyone walked in laughing and chatting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 130K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
579K 19K 164
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
111K 4.5K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
71.6K 2.1K 19
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။