It Started With A Ring (CPB #...

By BillionareWriters

KRISHA DIXIT Daughter of a billionaire and a spoiled brat with a kind heart. That is a person Krisha is. Fami... More

CHP 1:- HBD KRISHA
CHP 2:- PSYCHO THIEF
CHP 3:- AT THE BEACH
CHP 4:- BREAK UP
CHP 5:- FRIENDLY BET
CHP 6:- I AM IN NEWS?
CHP 7:- VOICE OUT NOW !

CHP 8:- FILM CITY

12 1 0
By BillionareWriters

Krisha Dixit's POV

A WEEK LATER

I have been locked up in this house for a week in this jail-like house. So I stayed up all night to make a foolproof plan of escape. And I executed that plan after having a feast for breakfast. Finally I was safe, outside and far away from that house. I went to the park nearby and settled to think about the next step. From my list the next step was to find Dhruv Khanna and confront him.

There were still some rumours going around and I think the only reason for that would be the way Dhruv Khanna is handling things on his end. I was so mad at him because he had no comments on any of the rumours. Why isn't he saying a word about this? Why isn't he correcting them? I need to confront him myself and clear everything about the false rumours. This should come to an end for once and for all. I went on social media and did some research on where Dhruv was and what was he up to? Soon I saw a post of a selfie of a fan with him. From that I got to know he was at the film city shooting for a commercial.

Taking a cab to the film city, I planned how to get in and find him. I reached my destination around noon. I confirmed the fact that Dhruv Khanna was here today from the security guard. After acting as a tourist I easily got into that place. I was amazed to see how big this place was. The film city of mumbai. It was my first time at a place like this. I was fascinated to discover the amount of effort that goes into making the movies and shows I love watching. Everyone was looking around and clicking pictures. I sneaked into the props tempo and reached the set. I had to find Dhruv and confront him privately. But the problem was where the hell could he be right now in this film city?

I decided to blend in and search for him. I picked up a black cap and a box I found, then I asked some people about his whereabouts but no luck. And somehow I was put to work as a crew member with id. I was doing menial jobs of delivering paper, outfits, bags, props and ordering food etc. Then I went and knocked on the door of a vanity van.

"Come in." A man said from inside. I went inside and placed the parcel on the table.

"Hello, here are some snacks and refreshments for Mr. Kundra. Enjoy the meal." I said to him and was amazed to see the spacious insides of a van. He looked at me and replied with a nod and okay. He went back to do his work on a laptop. I saw some good quality cameras on the table.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I said and he looked at me with surprise.

"How much do you think the photographers make working for the Actors?" I asked him in a friendly manner.

"I think about forty thousand at minimum." He said after a lot of thinking.

"Do you think Mr. Dhruv Khanna's photographer would be making that much?" I asked him.

"I don't know. And why are you asking me that?" He said bluntly. He was staring at me and I was scared. Maybe I am being suspicious.

"Just because...because I am his fan and I want to know where I could find him." I said in a slow voice.

"He might be at the set 11 if they are filming. Now get out of here." He said and I ran out of there before I got caught lying.

I asked a security guard for directions and went to set 11. Thankfully, the filming was still going on.

"Argh, it might be a long time before pack-up as that actor was a total noob." I heard two people talk. I went inside the set and searched for Dhruv Khanna.

"Hi, do you know where Dhruv sir is?" I asked a girl.

"Oh Dhruv sir, he hasn't come back from the break." She said in a friendly way.

"I can from afar just so I can meet him today. I am his BIG FAN." I said and she squealed as she is a fellow fan.

"Me too. I took this job only because I will be able to see him everyday." She whispered.

"After we finish the shift let's have lunch together." She held both my hands and stared into my eyes. I was overwhelmed by her friendly nature so I nodded. She dragged me to the area where she was doing a task and we chitchated about the new trends and gossip in the industry while working.

She had some opinions about Dhruv's girlfriends and the recent rumours about him and I. I changed the subject and I tried to avoid talking about those rumours. Thankfully she also didn't bring it up again. Later we split to complete the work faster but I didn't see her again. I spent the rest of the day working at the sets while waiting for Dhruv to arrive at the set.

When the sun was about to set I got the news that Dhruv Khanna had arrived at the set and he was getting ready for his shoot. I was cleaning one of the rooms. I completed that and went to see him. He was standing in between the set acting for a commercial. He was surrounded by cameras at a distance and there were people crowded on the side. I stood behind them and was in a daze after watching the scene. I came out of it only when I leaned on a stool beside me and accidentally dropped a bag. I apologised and in a hurry to clear the mess and not get noticed or scolded by the director I dropped my bag too. I quickly picked everything and kept it as it was earlier.

"Dhruv sir is so passionate towards his work. I haven't seen anyone more professional than him. And when he is acting the whole scene is mesmerising." A guy who's tshirt had A.D. written on it said to the guy next to him.

"You are right. I heard he was injured when he was coming back from his lunch break. He had to go to the hospital. But he is here now when he should be resting." The other guy said.

"Shhh!! Do you have a death wish? You are not supposed to talk about it. That news shouldn't get out to the media." He scolded him. I watched Dhruv enact and I noticed him flinch a little but he kept on going without a complaint.

An hour later the director was happy with the shoot and said the final cut and pack-up. Now everyone can go home. I feared if anyone recognized me and thankfully no one did. I followed Mr. Khanna and planned how I would confront him. But he was in and out of the green room in a jiffy. I had to follow him again and find him alone in private to talk peacefully. That's when I saw him holding my diary. I rammed through my bag but couldn't find it, which only meant one thing: that my personal diary had fallen into the wrong hands.

I can't believe my actions but I am acting like a stalker. No! I am not a stalker. I just want to speak in private with him and get my diary back. I have no interest in him. I followed him to his house I guess. I got out of the taxi and with my bag and that box in hand I went inside posing as a courier person. When I was out of their sight I kept the box and cap aside and fixed my hair. Just then my phone rang with a loud noise. I heard someone's footsteps approaching and hid behind the bushes.

Dhruv Khanna's POV

After an unusual, unexpected and eventful day at work I was at my parents house. I got out of my car and took my bag before walking towards the main door. I was about to enter when I heard some noises from the bushes. I went to check it out and I was once again surprised by this girl. Ms. Krisha Dixit. What was she doing here? At my parents house hiding in bushes?

"You... What... are you doing here?" I asked her and she looked up. She stared into my eyes and then suddenly pulled my hand. Now I was also crouching down hiding behind the bushes. She placed her hand over my mouth and pressed her finger to her lips. I looked back and saw a staff member who worked for my parents pass by.

When I looked back at her I noticed that we were too close. She had her eyes clenched tight. I observed her face and I found it beautiful. I moved closer to her ear and whispered that he was gone. She opened her eyes and stared at me till I got up and helped her get up.

"What are you doing?" I asked her after straightening some crease on my clothes.

"Oh, sorry I pulled you with me. I thought the reporters had come in and tried to hide." She said and dusted her outfit.

"No, I mean why are you here? And how did you get here?" I asked again.

"Oh I came to take what is mine and to clear the rumours and punish the culprit. And don't even ask me how I got here. You have no idea about what day I had today. First I had to sneak out of the house and then I had to find you and then I went to the film city. I was searching for you at the set but then I had to do all sorts of work. Do you know how tired I am? I was hiding from everyone today.my whole body hurts. I only wish for a hot shower after the long day I had. I wanted to talk to you in private but you ran from the green room then I had to follow you here." She rambled about this and that. Is she crazy? I let go of my bag and I placed my palm over her mouth. I held her by her arm pulling her a little closer.

"Shhhh! How can you go on and on talking about anything? Don't you get tired?" I asked, trying to stop her from talking. I don't want my family to find us together and get the wrong idea. I have to send her away.

"Hmmm. hmmm." She murmured through my palm while staring at me with big round eyes. I moved my hands away and warned her to speak less.

"I want you to clear the rumours about us in the media and say we are not related in any way." She stated.

"Okay. I will do that. Anyways, I don't want to be related to a psycho stalker fan like you." I told her.

"No! I am not your fan. I just wanted to talk to you and ask you why you wouldn't clear up the rumours? and not saying anything to the reporters? You know because of you there are all kinds of rumours about you and me?" Whenever she starts to speak, she gives no chance for others to speak. I am sure she can not be quiet for more than 2 minutes. I glared at her and she stopped talking.

"What nonsense are you spouting? What I say to the reporters is none of y-." I said but she cut me off.

"Your business... Well, it's my business if there are more and more rumours about me everyday." She argued.

"Oh, really? And you think that you going around the film city in search of me and following me around till here will not cause a rumour? What do you think would happen if someone had seen you at the set today?" I scolded this stupid girl. Her expressions changed to panic as she realised her doings. Then she made a straight face and confidently said that nobody recognised her.

"Are you sure that nobody recognised you?" I raised an eyebrow and asked her.

"I am 90% sure. But what if... what to do now?" She stammered. She looked like a scared kitten.

"Why are you asking me that now? Did you ask me before running from your house?" I asked her and It looked like I touched a sore wound. I took my bag and  jumped over the bushes like an action hero.

“I think you should go.” I said while my back faced her. I walked two steps ahead and was surprised to hear my mother’s voice.

“Son, you came. What are you doing there?” She asked, standing at the main door. I looked back and saw Krisha hiding behind the bushes.

“Nothing maa, I saw a wild stray cat here.” I smiled sweetly. 

“Is she gone?” Mom worriedly asked.

“Yes don’t worry, I drove her away.” I said, assuring her.

“Oh, maybe it’s better to bring it in. Soon it will start to rain heavily. Come inside quickly. The dinner is ready.” She said and went inside.

I thought for a few minutes and told Krisha to quietly follow me. She obediently followed me and I took her to my room. I told her to stay there till I come back. I went downstairs and my pet dog ran up to me. He wagged his tail and barked in excitement.

I settled on the sofa in the living room with my bag beside me. I played with Johnny, my pet dog and soon my mom came down from her room. I enjoyed my time with her as we chatted about a lot of things over dinner and dessert. I was glad to meet her and also not to meet my father. I just didn’t have the energy, after the encounter I had with Miss Krisha outside on the front loan. My father and my brother were travelling to the USA for some business deal.

I said good night to mom and gave her a big hug. I sighed as mom returned to her room for the night. I took my bag and Johnny followed me as I walked towards his sleep area. After a lot of playing and my failed attempts to put him to sleep, I set up my ipad in front of him and we watched some cartoons together. An hour later Johnny was finally asleep. 

I was dead tired at this point. I remember leaving Krisha alone in my room. I went to the kitchen to bring some food and water for her. After grabbing everything I needed I went to my room. When I entered the room, I found her sleeping on the sofa while clenching her stomach. I tried waking her up but to no avail. So I placed the plates on the coffee table and grabbed a blanket. I softly place it over her and then gently put her head on the cushion. I went to bed and slept as soon as my head hit the pillow.

---------------------------------------

Author:
Hello guys, hope you are doing well.
We know the updates are slow and there's no interaction between the main characters.
We apologise for that. I hope you guys will stay tuned for the next chapter.
Comment on how you are liking this story so far. Your opinion helps us grow as a writer and author.
Be careful when talking to strangers online and be mindful of what information you share with strangers.
Please let us know about any mistakes you find while reading. We apologise for that in advance.
Don't forget to vote for the chapters you like. This motivates us to create stories for you.
Thank you for your support.
Stay tuned for the next chapter. See you next time.
Happy Reading.
Bye now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.3K 18
"๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค. ๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ...
34.6K 1.4K 12
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...
2M 164K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
200K 10K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...