Thomas & The Mountain Queen:...

By npopailo

Thomas must save the day! He journeys into the mountain to take on the biggest, baddest, ravenous beast there... More

Prologue: Intro
Chapter 1: Movie Night
Chapter 3: The City Of Trolberg
Chapter 4: The Mountain
Chapter 5: The Little Troll
Chapter 6: A Troll Unlike Any Other
Chapter 7: Henry Gets Captured!
Chapter 8: Spreading The News
Chapter 9: Hilda's Soft Side

Chapter 2: James And Henry's Delivery

10 0 0
By npopailo

The next morning, James and Henry had to take a goods train to the Mainland.

Henry: "I hope I don't crash again, like last time."

James: "Don't worry, Henry, you'll be safe with me."

They soon crossed the bridge, and they were on the Mainland.

James: "Now, where do we have to take this goods train?"

Henry: "To a city, by the name of Trolberg."

James: "Oh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
758K 20.5K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 63.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...