Lavinia

Od authorsia513

In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from bein... Viac

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER~ 1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER~3
FAMILY TREE~
CHAPTER~4
CHAPTER~5
CHAPTER ~6
CHAPTER~7
CHAPTER~8
CHAPTER~9
CHAPTER~11
CHAPTER~12

CHAPTER~ 10

199 16 0
Od authorsia513

Luca froze mid-action, a piece of pancake halfway to his mouth. The entire room fell silent, all eyes turning towards him. Isabella's brows furrowed in frustration while Alessandro's expression turned stern.

Alessandro's voice boomed again,

"What on earth do you think you're doing?"

Luca's eyes widened, realizing he had been caught red-handed. He quickly swallowed the pancake, trying to come up with an excuse.

Luca- Uh, I was just... testing if it was cooked properly?"

Alessandro- by sitting upon rowan?

Alessandro crisscrossed his arms and raised his eyebrows questionably at him. Luca gulped seeing his father's daunting eyes.

He stuttered trying to come up with an excuse but was disturbed when beneath him, rowan grunted and tried to remove Luca from him.

On seeing rowan trying to remove him, he frowned and punched on his back making him fall back again with a grunt.

Rowan turned his head and glared back at him, and headshot him , which makes Luca flinch and misbalance.

Taking the opportunity rowan shoved Luca hard on the floor , and he stand up quickly and again jumped on Luca who was now wincing due to the headshot.

Rowan grabbed Luca's hair and started pulling it making Luca shout loudly. His shouting seemed to make everyone come out of their trance.

Alessandro- ENOUGH!!!!

All flinched hearing him, including Lavinia, who teared slightly. Alessandro quickly bounced her and said sorry. While others glared at him for making Lavinia cry.

Alessandro- I'm so sorry baby. I promise I won't shout again.

Lavinia- it's ok daddy. I ownly got a lil bwit scaed (scared)

She said while pointing her finger with a little gap between them. Alessandro kissed her hands and pecked her cheeks.

Then she turned toward Luca and rowan who was looking at her awed, they just love this little human so much.

Lavinia- dada dwoun dwoun!!

She started wiggling and Alessandro carefully put her down. As soon as her little feet's touched the ground , she run towards Luca and rowan.

Alessandro- slow princess, you'll fall.

Alessandro said when he saw  her almost  tripping on her feet's.

She quickly toddled towards them and sat beside them , who were now lying with rowan on top of Luca.

She caressed Luca's hair and looked at him and cutely said while pouting

Lavinia - ouchies ??

She tilted her little head while asking him making him gush at her cuteness and everyone melt at her cuteness, while rowan frowned at them and was feeling left out . So he pinched Luca's ass who flinched hard making Lavinia startle.

Luca glared at him punched him at his chest.

Lavinia- no, no uca. No hit rowi.

She pouted at him and started pushing rowan from Luca.

Rowan- sweetheart see, how this monster had beaten me.

He started showing her his old injuries which he had got in mission. Luca gaped at his twin's lying ass.

Luca- oh hel- heck no, he's lying cupcake , I didn't hit him, he was trying to steal my pancakes and you know how much I love my pancakes and moreover we shouldn't steal anyone's food , right buttercup??

He pouted at her which makes everyone cringe at him. He tried to emotionally blackmail her by using rowan as a scapegoat.

Lavinia gasped and looked at rowan, she crisscrossed her arms and glared at him.

Rowan with all his might tried to stop himself from pinching her cheeks and Ofcourse to break Luca's jaw.

Lavinia- no pwincing and nwo stweaing (stealing) rowi or welse twime out.

Rowan gasped at his little sister and give her his best eyes with a hint of pout making Luca gag.

Luca shot Rowan a pointed look and said

"See, even Lavinia knows you're a troublemaker, Rowi."

Rowan rolled his eyes, but a mischievous grin tugged at his lips.
"Hey, I'm innocent until proven guilty, bro. Plus, your pancakes always look better than mine."

Luca scoffed, playfully shoving Rowan.

"As if! You just want a taste of perfection."

Lavinia seeing them smiling again, planted a wet kiss on Luca and rowan's cheek who grabbed her and both began showering kisses at her making her shreak.

Lavinia with the help of Kian pushed both of her brothers faces away.

Lavinia- nwo more kwisses for you and uca.

They faked gasped at her and again tried to pull her but she run towards Aziel who was till now watching all this drama, he quickly held her and hide her behind him.

She peeked out of his back and showed her tongue to Luca and rowan, who fakely glared at her.

The brothers exchanged fake glares before bursting into laughter.

Aziel: "Looks like someone's seeking refuge from the troublemakers."

He winked at Lavinia, who giggled in response

Meanwhile, Alessandro approached with a gentle smile, his eyes sparkling with amusement at the sight of his children's antics.

Alessandro: "Alright, you little rascals, let's calm down now. No more mischief, okay?"

Luca and Rowan nodded, exchanging a conspiratorial grin. Lavinia, sensing the mood shift, nodded as well, her expression serious as she joined her brothers in solemn agreement.

Lavinia - nwo mwore miskief dada.

She tried to say seriously but it comes out more cute that nobody could stop themselves from bursting In a fit of laughter. She pouted at them and than giggled a little bit.

Isabella- alright. Enough of drama for today, all of you head to dinning table.

They all nodded and went to dinning room with everyone fighting on who gets to sit beside Lavinia.

At last they looked towards her to decide. Who put her finger on her chin and acted like such a tough question it was.

Lavinia- dada and kiki

Luca- Ofcourse your dada and ducking kiki

He grumbled and went towards his seat while glaring and kiki- I mean Kian . While Kian and Alessandro smirked at everyone, to which they were ignored royally.

As they settled around the dining table, the atmosphere lightened up, filled with chatter and laughter. Lavinia sat between Alessandro and Kian, happily munching on her pancakes as her brothers occasionally stole glances at her, unable to resist .

After sometime everyone begin discussing about the annual Mafia Charade ball , which this year is going to be held in Greece by the Greek Mafia.

Alessandro, with his deep voice, brought up the idea of going shopping for new outfits.

"I was thinking we should go shopping for some fancy clothes for the mafia ball next week. What do you all think?"

Isabella nodded in agreement.

"Yes, we all need new outfits for the ball. It's important to look our best."

Luca grinned.

"I'm up for it! I could use a new suit to impress everyone."

Rowan chimed in,

"Yeah, and maybe we can find something to match our outfits, like last year."

Aziel nodded.

"Sounds good to me. I'll make sure to set aside some time for shopping."

Kian smirked.

"Count me in. I could use a new tie to match my eyes."

Alessandro chuckled.

"Alright then, it's settled. We'll make a day of it and find the perfect outfits for the ball and for our little princess as this will be the first time she was attending"

Isabella- are you sure ales? Is it safe? I don't want to take any risk with her health especially what happened last time"

They all tensed remember that dreadful night when they got to know about Lavinia having a heart disease.

Though it's two years to that and she hadn't that type of condition again but it's always better safe than sorry.

Alessandro- yes , don't worry. Greece are our allies that's why I'm taking lavi with us. She will be safe with us and if it's about her health , I have appointed a doctor who's going with us, so if an emergency occurs, hopefully not, then we can prevent it.

Isabella nodded feeling slightly relieved.

Alex- dada, our uncles and aunts are coming too right?

Alessandro- yes , they all are coming, even your grandmother and grandfather are coming too.

They all nodded, excited to meet the rest of their family.

Lavinia- granma, granpa, cwoming?

Alessandro- yes princess they are.

She shouted excitedly and wiggled in her seat showing her excitement.

They all chuckled at her antics.

Isabella brushed a strand of hair away from Lavinia's face, her own eyes reflecting the joy of seeing her daughter so happy.

"They can't wait to see you either, darling. It's going to be a wonderful family reunion."

Kian grinned.

"I can already picture the fun we'll have at the ball. It's going to be legendary!"

As they continued their dinner conversation, the anticipation for the upcoming trip filled the air with excitement. Lavinia couldn't stop chattering about all the fun things she wanted to do with her grandparents and the rest of the family, her innocent enthusiasm contagious to everyone around the table.

Alessandro listened with a smile, his heart swelling with pride at the sight of his family coming together.

"It's going to be a wonderful time, seeing everyone together again. We'll make sure to create plenty of cherished memories."

Isabella nodded in agreement, her gaze tender as she looked at each member of her family.

"Indeed, and Lavinia will have the time of her life surrounded by so much love."

Luca and Rowan exchanged mischievous grins, already plotting their antics for the trip.

"Can't wait to see the look on Grandma's face when she sees us,"

Luca whispered to Rowan, who chuckled in response.

Aziel leaned back in his chair, a contented smile playing on his lips.

"It'll be good to catch up with everyone and see how they've been doing. Plus, it's always nice to have a change of scenery."

Kian nodded enthusiastically.

"Absolutely! And who knows, maybe we'll even make some new friends at the ball."

As they finished their meal, the excitement for the trip only grew stronger. They made plans to start packing the next day and to go for a shopping today.

Isabella decided that she will twin with Lavinia and advised the boys to do that with their father too but in reply she got

" oh mom, if we twin with this old man, then we will look old too. What will happen to our charm , our personality, please spare our dear mother"

To which Alessandro's one glare was enough to shut them up.

Isabella rolled her eyes at Alessandro's stern look before turning back to her mischievous sons.

"Oh, hush, you two. You'll always be charming, no matter what you wear."

Luca and Rowan exchanged amused glances, knowing they couldn't argue with their mother's logic.

"Alright, alright, we'll twin with Dad," Luca conceded with a grin.

Rowan nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, as long as we don't have to wear matching bow ties or something."

Alessandro chuckled, shaking his head at his sons' antics.

"Don't worry, we'll keep it classy. Now, let's finish up and head out for some shopping."

Soon they all left for shopping. As they drove to the mall, laughter and excitement filled the air, all were excited to go Greece not knowing how much the boys will regret it.

*evil smile*

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

15.3K 396 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
Amara Od -Piranesi-

Tínedžerská beletria

65.2K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
38.3K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
Our Flor Od Cely-124

Dobrodružné

263K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...