Cap's Secret Love

By Emmiehawker

This is the love story of Steve Rogers and Amber Raylenne Stark(Tony Stark and Pepper Starks daughter) as th... More

Chapter 1 "ladies and gentlemen Amber Stark
Chapter 2 "Innocent Kiss"
Chapter 3 "The spider's tutor"
Chapter 4 "Not so innocent kiss"
Chapter 5 "A small Power stone"
Chapter 6 " Was that Mister Rogers!
Chapter 7 "My brother's Bully"
Chapter 9 "Noises"
Chapter 10 "Get well soon Love"
Chapter 11 "Meets with Loki"
Chapter 12 "Voices"
Chapter 13 "An Early Christmas Present For Dad"
Life crisis alert (Harry Potter adition🤣)
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 8 "STARBUCKS!"

14 2 2
By Emmiehawker

Me Nat, Steve, Wanda and Thor were sitting in the living room playing monopoly , well trying to.

"I WANT THE DOG" Thor screams to Steve. "NO YOU CAN HAVE THE CAT I WANT THE DOG"

"BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN" Nat screams trying to stop their idiotic fight.
"Gosh you guys are a bunch of babies" I say knowing Steve hates it when I call him that and usually takes revenge later.

"Alright let's just pack up and watch a movie"

I was about to grab the remote when someone else did. "Alright but I get to choose" I turn around to see Quill standing behind me.

"STARBUCKS!!" I say excitedly.I wrap my arms around his neck hugging him but I pull away when I feel is hands moving down to my ass.

"Hey Amber long time no see" he says with a polite smile. Oh my gosh why are you here, I thought you were busy saving the universe"

He chuckes and looks at me "Well we haven't had to do any saving for a while now so we decided to visit the Avengers.
He says playfully punching my shoulder.

"Hi Amber" Gamora says giving me a hug.
Hi Gem I say hugging her back. "Wow you really have nick names for everyone" Rocket says from behind her. I bend down and give him a hug.

"Hi to you to ......hmm" I pause for a moment thinking of a nick name. "PEPPEL" I snicker. "No you are not calling me Peppel" he says with a sturn look on his face.

"Too late" I say standing up turning to Drax. I put out my hand for him to shake put he puls me into a hug.

"I missed you" I chuckle a bit letting go "I missed you too Drax" I turn to Gamora who is holding baby groot "I am groot"! he yells out. "Alright I have a suprise for you" Quil says walking to his ship outside.

*STEVE'S POV*

I follow Amber standing close to her making sure Peter doesn't try something funny since he is Amber's ex.

He turnes around with a golden retriever puppy in his hands.
I ready myself for Amber's scream.

"AAAAAA A PUPPY AAAAAAA" Peter gives her the puppy and she takes it carefully. "OH MY WORD THANKS QUIL"

She turns around to show me "So what as re going to name him" Drax asks as she shows the Nat and Wanda who are also freaking out.

"Hmmmmmm I don't know" just then her dad comes in and greets the team and then look at the dog. "DAD LOOK QUIL GOT ME A PUPPY" those words and her happy face made me overflow with jealousy.

"What are you gonna name it" he asks with a tiny smile on his face crossing his arms. She thinks for a moment and then her eyes light up.

"CAPTAIN HANDSOME" everyone in the room bursts into laughter. My jealousy faded away at the thought that she named her dog the nickname her dad named me as a joke once.

Her dad gave me a glare making me think of what he told me before she started as an Avenger.

*FLASH BACK*

Me Bucky ,Thor ,Sam and Clint got called into a meeting. "Morning everyone" Tony says pouring himself whiskey.

"Now I've called you here to talk about the new Avenger that's joining us in two weeks time" he says turning around.

"I'm going to make this short because I have somewhere to be" he says taking a sip.

"The new Avenger is female and of limits to all of you" he says with a serious tone.
"You got that" he says looking at Bucky.

"Yes" we all say in sync" Alright then meeting is over , you may leave" He says drinking the rest of the whiskey, walking out of the room.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

Everyone has calmed down now looking at the puppy in Amber's arms. "You're so freaking cute" she says petting the puppy. I must admit I was still a bit angry and jealous that Peter just made her so happy. She turns to me again handing me the puppy. "Look Captain Handsome it's your uncle" I look at her and she gives me a wink. Knowing that she means dad.

"Alright Captain Handsome is probably hungry" she says taking him from me again and walking to the kitchen.

She opens the fridge and gives him some leftover stake. "Oh who's a good boy" she says in a baby voice. God she's cute, I think to myself.

*AMBER'S POV*

I take the dog toy Drax was holding out to me and start playing with my new puppy. I lay throw the toy across the room waiting for him to bring it back to me but instead he takes the toy to Steve dropping it Infront of him sitting down.

"Ah how dare you steal my puppy Rogers" I say sarcasticly putting my hand on my forehead. He smiles and picks up the toy throwing it to me. "Go go to mommy before she cries" he says playfully.

_______________________________

After everyone was done playing with Captain Handsome. I took the cute little puppy to my room. I was on the bed with the cute little puppy at my feet

I was reading my book when Steve came in with a grin spreading across his face. "Hey, babe. I've got some news."

I excitedly look up at the perfect man correction my perfect man. "What is it Steve"!

The pipes in my apartment broke again and it's going to take at least ten months to fix ,because they have to tear down the wall so I have to move out and your dad overed me a place to stay until I can buy a house"

I jump up from the bed hugging him and peppering his face with kisses "yes yes yes! this is the second best day of my life!" "Second?" He asks confused.

"What's the first" "The day I met you silly" I say pecking his lips he smirks at me. I release our hug that formed in-between our kissing.

"Hi um question what's going on here" Sam asks leaning on the door frame. "OH SAM HI nothing, nothing is going on" I say and he looks at cap. "Are you two like a thing or something"

"Ew Steve yuck no never" I try to make my disgusted face as real as possible.
Steve sees my plan and resbonds. "Ew no Sam that's just ... ew just no" Steve says with struggle in his voice whilst I try holding back my laughter back as much as possible.

Sam looks at me and then at Steve. Then he let's out a sigh. "Good I almost owe Barnes 100 bucks and I don't have that kind of money right now.

The next moment I hear laughter and screaming from down the hallway. Sam turns his head and face palms himself. "Thor is chasing Nat with a fake snake" He says looking back at Steve.

"I NEED to get that on camera" I grab my phone and run out the door Sam and Steve behind me. "Aaaaaaa" Nat screems and I start recording. "AMBER RAYLENNE STARK YOU BETTER NOT BE RECORDING" i giggle holding the phone steady. "Too late Nat!"

Out of nowhere Thor throws the fake snake at me and I barely doging it. We all burst out laughing rolling on the floor. "This is my favourite video ever" I say whipping the tears of joy from my face. I close the camera app on my phone and Nat comes closer to me and sees my wallpaper. "STEV-" "SHHHHH" i sush her and Steve looks at us confused. "What?" He asks confused "uhhhh Nothing important Rogers" Nat say giggling and playfully punching my shoulder.

"Alright send me that video k" She says trying very hard to hold back her smile.

"Yeah yeah sure Nat" I say also trying to hold back my smile. I get up and walk into my room and hear Steve and Sam walking away. I look at my wallpaper which was the thing Nat almost blurred out earlier.

"It doesn't get better than this" I whisper to myself.

_______________________________

I was in my room cleaning up singing a song that I wrote when I started feeling something for Steve

Oh where do my feelings lay
Do that lay in his head
Do they lay on his bed
Do the lay on his lips
maybe I should give im a kiss

Oh where do my feelings lay oh why oh why

Where do my feelings lay do lay on him

Or do they lay on a complete other guy
Oh Where do my feelings lay
I can't take this anymore
Im not sure sure
Im not sure sure
Oh I think my feelings lay on his heart
I hope I make it on his chart
Oh where do my feelings lay
They lay by him
By hiiiiim?

"Wow love that was amazing" I Turn around and see Steve by the door frame.
"How long have you beed there?"
"Long enough to know that, that song was about me" he says walking towards me hugging me from behind and placing his head on my shoulder. "And yes you are on my chart, In fact you are the only one on there.

"Thanks love" I say blushing so hard. My mom walks up to the door with some papers in her hands not looking up from them. "Hey you two you have to be at a meeting in 5 minutes so quit being a couple and be Avengers. She say looking up at us. "K mom we're coming" I say as she chuckles walking away in the same direction she came from.

The puppy barks at the sound of Wanda knocking the same rhythm as what Anna knocked at Elsa's door in frozen one. Without looking at the door I say.
"Come in Wanda" Steve pulled away from me sitting down next to the puppy petting it. "We have to go girl come on" she says waiting for me "alright coming"

I say following her with Steve right behind me.

_______________________________

"Alright people we have a pretty hard mission coming up ,I need two people to stop an attack that is happening tomorrow, at a party, and since all of you are occupied Steve, and Amber have to do this mission" Nick Fury says looking at some papers.

Without warning my dad grabs then and reads what the mission consists of. "WHAT?! THEY HAVE TO ACT LIKE A WHAT NOW?!" "Couple" Fury says answering all the confused faces in the room.

*TONY'S POV*

I look at the information Infront of me I can't believe that jackass would do this he knows how I feel about Amber having a relationship with any of the boys. "THIS IS SIMPLY NOT HAPPENING!" I yell feeling my anger rise. "But dad it's only for a mission and it's not like he is going to kiss me!!" My daughter yells back at me. I try to calm down and come to my senses but when I look up I see Steve giving Amber a side smile with his arms crossed. "FURY IS THERE REALLY NO ONE ELSE TO DO THIS MISSION" "No Tony there isn't" he replies calmly"fine then" say trying not to yell again. I wanted to keep my daughter safe after.......after her three years with Loki.
He hurt her so much he promised he would love her and she trusted him and look what he did. And I'm also quite scared for any boy that falls in love with her. She is my daughter and I know exactly how she copes with getting hurt. By hurting back. I know without a doubt the moment someone hurts he even just a tiny bit she will hit back a million times harder.

Hi people 🤣 I hope this chapter is making you very angry and exited for chapter 9 WOW it feels like yesterday when I started on chapter 1 But here I am NOW AMBER'S MIDDLE NAME WAS A HARD DECISION TO MAKE SO IS YOU HAVE ANY MIDDLE NAME IDEAS FOR ME PLEASE TELL ME.

So here is what to expect for the next 2 chapters (Accidental Cheating, and the ai JARVIS is a snitch) Hope you have a wonderful day or night.

GOD LOVES YOU🫶🏼💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 435 18
He pins my hands above my head, the empty halls echo with a slam of the lockers. He gets close to my ear. "So you like me, huh?" He whispered. A spin...
280K 5.5K 30
*Has been updated /no more repeats Ella Stark was an ordinary girl with an ordinary life, well that was until she accepted her brother's offer of sta...
550K 13.9K 31
S.H.I.E.L.D. has a new super human to worry about. At the same time, Bucky Barnes is introduced into the Avengers as the Winter Soldier. They soon fi...
2.6M 85.3K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...