Chapter 8 "STARBUCKS!"

Me Nat, Steve, Wanda and Thor were sitting in the living room playing monopoly , well trying to.

"I WANT THE DOG" Thor screams to Steve. "NO YOU CAN HAVE THE CAT I WANT THE DOG"

"BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN" Nat screams trying to stop their idiotic fight.
"Gosh you guys are a bunch of babies" I say knowing Steve hates it when I call him that and usually takes revenge later.

"Alright let's just pack up and watch a movie"

I was about to grab the remote when someone else did. "Alright but I get to choose" I turn around to see Quill standing behind me.

"STARBUCKS!!" I say excitedly.I wrap my arms around his neck hugging him but I pull away when I feel is hands moving down to my ass.

"Hey Amber long time no see" he says with a polite smile. Oh my gosh why are you here, I thought you were busy saving the universe"

He chuckes and looks at me "Well we haven't had to do any saving for a while now so we decided to visit the Avengers.
He says playfully punching my shoulder.

"Hi Amber" Gamora says giving me a hug.
Hi Gem I say hugging her back. "Wow you really have nick names for everyone" Rocket says from behind her. I bend down and give him a hug.

"Hi to you to ......hmm" I pause for a moment thinking of a nick name. "PEPPEL" I snicker. "No you are not calling me Peppel" he says with a sturn look on his face.

"Too late" I say standing up turning to Drax. I put out my hand for him to shake put he puls me into a hug.

"I missed you" I chuckle a bit letting go "I missed you too Drax" I turn to Gamora who is holding baby groot "I am groot"! he yells out. "Alright I have a suprise for you" Quil says walking to his ship outside.

*STEVE'S POV*

I follow Amber standing close to her making sure Peter doesn't try something funny since he is Amber's ex.

He turnes around with a golden retriever puppy in his hands.
I ready myself for Amber's scream.

"AAAAAA A PUPPY AAAAAAA" Peter gives her the puppy and she takes it carefully. "OH MY WORD THANKS QUIL"

She turns around to show me "So what as re going to name him" Drax asks as she shows the Nat and Wanda who are also freaking out.

"Hmmmmmm I don't know" just then her dad comes in and greets the team and then look at the dog. "DAD LOOK QUIL GOT ME A PUPPY" those words and her happy face made me overflow with jealousy.

"What are you gonna name it" he asks with a tiny smile on his face crossing his arms. She thinks for a moment and then her eyes light up.

"CAPTAIN HANDSOME" everyone in the room bursts into laughter. My jealousy faded away at the thought that she named her dog the nickname her dad named me as a joke once.

Her dad gave me a glare making me think of what he told me before she started as an Avenger.

*FLASH BACK*

Me Bucky ,Thor ,Sam and Clint got called into a meeting. "Morning everyone" Tony says pouring himself whiskey.

"Now I've called you here to talk about the new Avenger that's joining us in two weeks time" he says turning around.

"I'm going to make this short because I have somewhere to be" he says taking a sip.

"The new Avenger is female and of limits to all of you" he says with a serious tone.
"You got that" he says looking at Bucky.