Revelations ∞ Liam Dunbar [1]

By ashleylon

Elizabeth Shields has been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski for as long as she can remembe... More

00 | Summary
01 | Monstrous Dog Boy
03 | Intense
04 | Condition Terminal
05 | She's A Chimera
06 | Green Eyes
07 | Super Wolf Powers
08 | Oh, Parrish
09 | Roar
¡PREQUEL!
10 | More Problems
11 | Missing Teenager
12 | Library Clean-Up
13 | We're Going Camping
14 | Argent x2
15 | Eichen House
16 | Eichen House: Part II
17 | Eichen Finale
18 | Coach Finstock Returns
19 | Marie-Jeanne Who?
20 | The Beast Of Gevaudan
21 | Should've Had A Gun
22 | Never-Ending Night
23 | You'll Be Okay
24 | Denouement
¡THE END!

02 | Soap?

12.8K 294 73
By ashleylon

Chapter Two

"I got it from a rare book dealer in Germany," Mason babbled, skimming each page of a giant book, and flipping through them quickly. "It cost me two-hundred bucks, but it was totally worth it."

I haven't really been focusing on what he was talking about. I do however, know that it has to do with his encounter with a berserker in the school basement a while back. I've been thinking about that Theo kid. He seems really sketchy, and I honestly don't think we should trust him.

"You still reading about this stuff?" Liam asked, holding my hand as we walked to class.

"I was attacked by a giant wearing a bear skull. It left an impression. Look- look, have you seen anything like this?" Mason questioned as he pointed to a drawing of a berserker.

"Uhh, no never," Liam told him.

"What about you Liz?" Mason asked, desperately.

"No, no, of course not," I lied while moving closer to the classroom, raising my eyebrows at Liam, as they follow right behind me.

"And there's this whole section about the Nagual. Have you ever heard the name of tezc..tetzcat-" Mason gets cut off by Liam.

"Tezcatilpoca," Liam corrected trying to help him, "And no, no I've never heard of it."

Liam walked into the classroom, as I stood in the doorway with Mason looking at me. "Hey don't look at me like that, I told you I don't know." I hissed, scurrying off to my seat, which happened to be in front of where Liam was standing.

"Take your seats everyone." Mr Yukimura spoke up.

I turn around to see that Liam is hesitant about sitting down, and I assume it has to do with the girl chewing her gum obnoxiously loud. "Great," Liam commented.

Liam looked around for another seat, he clearly didn't want to sit next to this girl. "Liam, just sit down." I whispered.

"Liam," Mr. Yukimura called out. "You're not just gonna stand there, are you?"

"Maybe," he said, nodding.

"The whole semester?"

"Maybe." he repeated, this time with more confidence.

"Liam, have a seat." Mr. Yukimura said, with a slightly annoyed tone.

Liam placed his books on the desk and sighed. He slipped off his backpack and placed it on the ground. When he sat down he looked at his chair and saw that he sat in gum. The girl, Hayden, was smirking. However, Liam and I just shot her a pointed look.

Liam, now changed into gym shorts, was walking to his locker with Mason and I, "But people around us seem to know things, like Lydia. She knows things." Mason explained.

I had my arm looped around Liam's, "Dude it's the first day of school, okay? Shouldn't you be thinking about other things, like- like soccer team." Liam said, gesturing to the soccer team that just passed.

I released my grip from his arm, and began comfortably leaning against the locker next to his, watching the soccer team walk by.

"What do you think I'm gonna do? Follow them out to the field and watch them practice while I pretend to study?" Mason scoffed, while Liam slightly nodded.

"It's warm out," Liam teased, "Probably gonna be shirtless.."

"Huh, if that's the case maybe I should watch them practice.." I smirked, watching them walk by.

Mason looked back over to the soccer team, putting his hands on our shoulders, "I'll see you guys in physics." He then left to go watch the shirtless soccer players.

Liam turned to his locker and started to unlock it, "I just don't know-" he was cut off by Hayden, the gum chewer.

She slammed her locker shut and looked at Liam. "Nice shorts.."

She then gave me a sweet smile, and I gave her a disgusted face back. "Yeah, thanks. You know, I was wondering if you were still pissed off about sixth grade. But, uh..I guess you cleared that up."

"I'm not pissed off Liam," she sweetly smiled, "I'm vengeful." her face fell and I continued to glare at her as she walked away.

"What the hell is her problem?" I furrowed my eyebrows, watching her walk away.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know." He said. "Hey, what are you doing after school today?"

"Hmm, don't know yet. Why?" I asked,

"I don't know. I figured we could hang out.." he put his hands on my waist, "Alone."

I looked at him and laughed, "If that was your attempt at being flirtatious, you failed.."

He started to release his grip on my waist, "But that doesn't mean I said no.." I admitted, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer into a kiss. It lasted about four seconds before I pulled away, and we began walking down the hallway with our hands intertwined.

Stiles, Liam and I were in the jeep. 'Well, I can say goodbye to anything I had previously planned.' I thought, as Stiles turned the keys in the ignition.

"What's a criminal tremor?" Liam asked, holding up one of the papers with the signature.

Stiles grabbed it from him, "It doesn't matter." he pulled the car out of the school parking lot.

"I told you he was up to something," Stiles hissed, turning to Liam.

"We spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be covering up a mass murder." I growled, glaring at Stiles. He knew I agreed with his feelings towards Theo, I just didn't think I would waste most of my day watching the guy do nothing.

"Let's find out," Stiles piped up, not noticing the look I was giving him.

We got up from our crouched positions behind the bushes and began to walk in the direction that Theo was walking in.

"You still got his scent?" Stiles asked Liam,

"Don't need it." Liam pointed to Theo's footprints.

Stiles pushed through the both of us. When he noticed Liam's hesitation, he spun around. "What, what's wrong?"

"I forgot," Liam sighed, looking to me. "We were supposed to meet Mason at the school gym."

I put a hand to my forehead, "That was tonight?"

Liam nodded.

"Okay, well why don't you just tell him?" Stiles offered,

"Tell him what?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Anything," Stiles clarified, motioning towards Theo's direction.

"Well, we can't just tell him anything.." Liam trailed off,

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't-" Liam paused, "We haven't told him everything."

"Still? We said it was okay," Stiles questioned, looking at both Liam and myself.

"Yeah, I know but it's not that easy..it- it's a lot to accept." Liam said, hesitantly.

Stiles stared at Liam, "He watched my dad blow up a berserker with a land mine. I think the ground work has been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance. Scott and I, we've been through this okay? More than once. It's just always better when they know.." he finished, continuing to follow Theo's tracks.

"What- What if he freaks out," Liam hesitated, looking at his phone. "What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if he tries to stab me with something silver, or what if-"

His voice faded out, causing me to turn around to the sound of branches snapping. I rush over to the hole that Liam fell in. I was about to say something but Stiles cut me off, "What the hell are you doing? I just-" He pauses and looks up, "There he is, alright stop screwing around." he then takes off in Theo's direction again.

"Oh my god, Liam are you okay?" I ask laughing. He just looks up at me, then grabs his phone and wipes the screen. I see him turn the flashlight on his phone on, and something shiny catches my eye. But before I can question it I hear rustling and offer a hand to Liam.

"I got it." he grunts, refusing my hand and jumping out of the hole.

"Show-off." I scoff,

He smirks, then we both rush up to Stiles, who is currently watching Theo from behind a tree.

"Try and get his scent," Stiles whispered, pointing towards Theo. "Get anything?"

Liam shakes his head, "Soap. It's nice. It smells good."

"Soap?" I curiously question. "Can you smell a specific brand? Does it smell like cucumber melon at all-" I continue, making hand gestures.

Stiles narrows his eyes at us, "Not his soap, his emotional state. Chemosignals, remember?"

"Oh, yeah." Liam blinks his thoughts away, focusing all his attention on the werewolf looking over the bridge. "Uh, he's sad."

"He's sad?" I rose my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but not just sad. It's more like...grief." Liam explained, looking confused.

"Grief?" Stiles chimed in, looking at the bridge.

All of a sudden Theo throws a flower in the river, "Oh my god...go- go come on." Stiles pushed Liam and I away from the tree.

"Why?" Liam and I ask,

After we were further away from the bridge, Stiles began talking again, "It's the bridge where they found his sister."

"What sister?" I asked.

"The one who got lost and died from exposure. He's leaving a flower for her."

"Well that doesn't sound evil," I scoff at Stiles.

"I know-" he starts, before stopping and looking up.

"What are you-" I stop and look up, noticing Theo in a nearby tree.

He jumps down, then stands up, "What are you guys doing." He begins to walk closer to us, but Liam growls.

"Woah, why do I get the feeling this kid's tougher than he looks.." Theo says, backing away.

"Only when we let him off his leash," Stiles sassed.

"Stiles. We were in little-league together. Why are you so suspicious of me?" Theo asks, looking at Stiles.

I look at Theo skeptically, then pull the two signatures out of my jacket pocket. "Because of these."

"One's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago, and the other one's a signature on a transfer form for Beacon High, they're different." Stiles explains, as Theo unfolds and inspects them.

"Huh, yeah they do look a little different." Theo shrugs.

"No, they're totally different, signed by two different people." I state, as Theo's eyes meet mine.

"So my dad's not my dad? What is he an imposter?" he jokes, looking up at me.

"Don't play stupi-" I was cut off when Liam's hand covered my mouth. He pulled me next to him, grabbing my hand.

Theo looked to me, then Stiles, "Who do you think I am?"

"We don't know yet." Stiles admitted.

"Want me to give you a DNA sample or something?" Theo jokingly asks.

"No. I don't have anything from fourth grade to match it to." Stiles bluntly replied,

Theo looked down, then back up at Stiles, "You know Stiles, I came back here for Scott. But I also came back for you. Someone like you, someone who's willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night, to protect his friends."

Liam and I exchanged questionable glances,

"I don't have anyone like that. Scott does. You all do. I know I'm in the right place. I'm meant to be here. I'm meant to be a part of this pack." Theo finishes.

We make our way back to the jeep, only to realize that Scott was waiting for us. "Find anything?"

"Nope." Stiles breathes, casually as he gets into the jeep and closes the door.

"I fell in a hole." Liam chimes in, trying to brighten the situation.

I pat him on the back, and shake my head.

"It was the bridge where his sister died, wasn't it?" Scott asks, talking to Stiles through the jeep window.

"Yes it was, very embarrassing. So, we're gonna leave now," Stiles starts. He turned the keys in the ignition and the car didn't start. "Son of a-" he mutters, continuing to turn the key instead.

"Liam do me a favor, get in the car, turn the ignition when I say," Stiles proposes, closing the jeep door behind him. Liam and I then got into the car,

"Try it!" Stiles shouts to Liam. I could hear Scott trying to talk to Stiles, but I couldn't make out what they were saying,

A few minutes later I heard Stiles yell, "Try it again!"

And a few seconds after that, "Try it again,"

"Ugh," I groaned in annoyance, Liam looked at me.

"Because you trust everyone!" Stiles' voice shouts, followed by the sound of a hand hitting something really hard. When I heard the bang, I jumped, but Liam just continued the try the keys. Of course, the engine came to life.

"Hey- Hey sorry we're late" Liam offered, panting as we ran up to Mason.

"No, No you're not late. You missed it. I worked out, for two hours." Mason clarifies, with a look of disappointment.

I felt so terrible, "Yeah, I know I forgot. And I'm gonna tell you why." Liam pleaded, looking at me first. I nodded, Mason needed to know.

Liam looked down, "Actually, I'm gonna tell you a lot of things. A lot of hard to believe things-"

I notice Mason's eyes widen. "Really hard to believe-"

Mason cuts off Liam, "There's a wolf."

Liam shakes his head, "Yeah I'm getting to that."

"No. There's a wolf. Right behind you," Mason stops Liam from saying anything further.

Liam and I turn around slowly, to see an actual black wolf walking slowly behind us, "That's a wolf."

It growls and we take off running inside. We continue running down a long hallway, and I'm following Mason up some stairs when I realize Liam stopped running. I notice him turn around in his werewolf form, letting out a loud growl towards the other wolf.

I continue to breathe heavily, then look at the top of the stairs to see Mason staring. Liam puts his teeth away, and his eyes change back to normal.

Mason comes down the stairs, and I'm standing next to Liam. My hand slowly reaches for his, and he notices. He grabs my hand and looks at me, then we both face Mason.

"Something I gotta tell you," he slowly speaks, looking at Mason.

"You're a werewolf." Mason breathes with a satisfying smile.

Yay for chapter two! I'm not sure which episode I had enjoyed more...episode one or two. I feel like episode one, because obviously it was the season premiere and showed more about the actual characters.

I know I just did chapter one yesterday, but I couldn't help myself. I had to write chapter two. Also, I didn't want to get behind. This way when episode three comes out, I can be prepared to write it. I'm so excited!

Until the next chapter, goodbye ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 5 5
Sophia McCall Sophia and Scott McCall have been inseparable from their best friend Stiles Stilinski for as long as they can remember. They played in...
7.7K 313 26
Season 5 spoilers. In the middle of the battle against the Dred Doctors, Elizabeth Hale finds herself on both sides, the bad and the good, and be...
58.8K 817 13
Sequel to The Lost Beta Maya was a very young omega till she met Derek Hale one night and she finally had a family. Then 2 years later they return t...
39.5K 971 14
Book 1 of my Teen Wolf series. ❝ 'You mean like, murdered?' Scott asks, looking a little scared. ❞...