The Death of Me.

Autorstwa Slytherins_Prince

Więcej

Just the beginning.
Month 3
Month 4
Month 6
Month 9
Month 10
MONTH Whatever having twins
NOT AN UP DATE.

Month 1

649 30 1
Autorstwa Slytherins_Prince

Eren's POV:
----1st month after the funeral.-----
Levi came home one night drunk as usual but he was laughing so I'm guessing he was out with Erwin and Hanji.

"Eren!" I was still awake waiting for him only because i was worried.

"Yes Levi?"

"Come here and cuddle with me."

"Levi i think we should get to bed. I'll cuddle with you in bed after you take a shower."

"What!" he yelled. And got up off the couch.

"Are you telling me what to do Eren?!"

"No i just-"i was cut off by a slap to the face.

"Then you can sleep on the floor." i didn't argue so i did as i was told and ended up sleeping on the floor. I had to silence my sobs.

The next morning Levi was somewhat confused.

"Eren why were you sleeping on the floor?"

"Y-you told me t-to." i couldn't help but stutter i was afraid truth be told.

"I did?" i just nodded. He got on his knees and held his arms out. I flinched hard I was terrified of Levi. He just didn't realize it until he wrapped me in a hug my body stiffened a bit. He looked at me with a little worry. His hand reached out to my face and caressed my left cheek it stung a bit.

"Did i also give you this bruise?" i nodded once more. A tear slid down my face.

"Eren I'm so sorry I am so sorry i hurt you i won't do it again i swear. I promise." he then kissed my cheek. Then pulled me into another hug.

I guess some promises are meant to be broken.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.5K 662 28
⚠️PLS DONT READ CRINGE ALERT I MADE THIS IN 6TH GRADE💀💀⚠️ *WARNING!!* cuts, attempted suicide at the beginning of the book The two opposite come t...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
291K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
22.9M 801K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...